The Photoshoot (Picture Perfect?!)

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After that kind of sadist pose, she then instruct Kris to sit on one of the striped box feet apart in between she settle herself facing her back on Kris while she was sitting on the coffee brown carpet. While legs are just straight lying on the carpet. As Kris arms are resting on her shoulder while executing a y smirk plastered on his face looking down at her, Dara slightly tilt her head to see Kris face while smiling.

 

Chanyeol couldn’t bare seeing their position. Hyung you’re getting to my nerves already he said making sure he himself only hears on what his saying about. Tao notice how edgy Chanyeol is. He nudge on Sehun's waist and pointed his fingers towards Chanyeol's direction. The two find in amusing.  Kai’s mouth partly open due to how can Dara does all that without any mistake. He wouldn’t be surprise if the next thing was a kissing scene. He knows she can handle it well without any malice.

 

Kris was really amaze at her, looks like his plan on making her fall into his trap turns out to be that he’s the prey now. After that part they look at the one take photos, Dara was kind of contented on the pictures, Chaerin give her a two thumbs up for a job well done. She just smile at her in return. Then she signals her to ready her next outfit for the final pictorial with Kris.

 

She’s now dressed with a black tattered short shorts on top was a rosy pink sleeveless corset hugging her body showing how y she was. She was wearing a black straight wig just her shoulder level with pink high lights on the bangs covering her brows. She wore fish net stockings matching it with her red ankle boots. Her make-up was slightly heavy. It just simply emphasizes her beautiful eyes and lips. Matching with a black with silver glitters cross medium size earrings on her left ear. On her right ear she wore a 3 black and white star with white studs on it, varying in size.

 

Kris wore a denim jacket with a maroon color with nothing inside. Paired with a tight fitting blue acid wash tattered skinny jeans. Pair it with a biker boots. His hair w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter