The Photoshoot (Mess UP?)

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The staffs were busy setting up the place for the photo-shoot. Well it’s for their single album. Dara was preoccupied reading about the concept, gathering all her thoughts on what kind of post is suitable for the photo-shoot. She wants it to be perfectly done not wanting it to take it any longer.

 

She was well known to be the Goddess of Perfection. She can’t afford making mistakes it’s a big stress for her. As her projects as a model starts to become big she does not have any time for LOVE. Well in the first place she doesn’t have a slightest belief in love. There are times her mom would call her, checking if she was alright, telling her not to pressure herself too much and most of all asking her if see finally found her prince charming. That irks her whenever she hears it.

 

Not a far from the Photo shoot site two of the EXO members came from a different sub group are on a serious talk or having some sly plan. These two are well known not by their looks nor how good they are showing their talents. But they’re known for being playboys, who loves to play pranks, and end up getting laid on bed.

 

Last year their new stylist was fired because of them. She’s well known for being one of the ulzzangs and also one of the best stylist. Actually she’s not at fault during that time, she’s the victim but it ends up like that in order to solve the mere problem. The company can’t afford of letting go of their precious artist. Some says in order to die down the issue, the company paid a big sum of money to the girl. Let this issue appeared on the news that she was seducing the artist and that gives the company a bad image that’s why they end up firing her.

 

The poor girl just admits the false accusation to avoid the issues to get bigger. Well she got no cahnce of winning against that big well known company. It's like when you enter that place, you've already sold your soul to Satan, just to have in return a big amount of salary to be received. Well not all company that will offer you a big sum of money, can give you a bright future.  ` 

 

“Hyung, wanna bet?” Kris face Chanyeol with a smirk then replied, “Hell yeah and winner takes it all”. Upon hearing the reply of his hyung he was sure that he’ll win again so he thinks another tactic that he will benefited from it. “Hmm what about or let’s just say; Winners can take the whole price but the Losers must somehow got a 50% tastes of whatever the winner has.” When Kris was about to reply the staff call their attention that the photoshoot will begin at any moment. Kris give Chanyeol a smirk then say this before he leaves to finished his makeover, “We’ll I’ll just think about that Yeollie”.

 

On the other hand Chanyeol ruffles his hair from frustration. “Aish, someday I’ll win against you”. Dara just gaze on Chanyeol and she finds him quite amusing. Her thoughts disturbed by Cl’s nudge. “Yeah missy you got a thing on that guy already?!” she said surprisingly. Before she could reply the Photographer called her attention.

 

“Hey Dara you know what to do”, She signaled him an OK sign. Her outfit was a large white Polo shirt just hanging on her mid thighs, showing her flawless milky legs. Under that pol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter