Labeling YOU as MINE (I)

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When they reach the said Hotel for the Stupid idiot Jaejoong to stay for a while. They went out before Dara were able to escape Kris got hold of her arms and drag her into his car. She give a look that could kill. He just shrug it off and continue to drive his car. They reach the place that’s complete unfamiliar to her. That place was incredibly beautiful, she was confuse to the point she can’t decide whether to call for help or just go along this escapade.

 

 Suddenly she felt melancholic and went near the bench that was facing the river that was illuminated by a small ball of light. It reminds her of some of her beautiful past. How she ran around chasing her father while reaching the tokki stuff toy on his father’s grasp. She just stop spacing out when Kris tap her shoulder. He signalled her to go with him. It led them to a greenhouse it has a cylindrical brick. The center of the brick there is a pond filled with Koi’s.  He gesture her to sit beside him. She was confused why the sudden talk about how meaningful the place they were now.

 

Next thing that she could grasp was “Will you Be Mine?!”. That makes her flabbergasted.  After the accidental kiss, hearing the rant on her ex wanting her back and now the sudden confession or more like a proposal.  That time she stand up before she could escape Kris pull her into a tight hug. “Please think about it, I know it was so sudden but please ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter