Grieving and a Good Start

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You keep yourself busy all the time the moment or every time when you felt so empty. Now that you’ve reached 18 you transformed into somebody you couldn’t even recognized who you are anymore. That will give you an identity problem, but to hell you care about it. You managed to have friends but most of them wear a mask, once you unveil it you’ll see your worst nightmare.

 

Years had pass, memories of having a happy family was already wrecked. Blaming one of your parents could make it much worse than you ever imagine it could be. Every birthdays the celebrant was expected to be enjoying, happily receiving gifts and excited. But its 180 degrees different when it comes to you. This day just reminded you on how your family got separated.

 

You’re well known to be a PaPa’s girl but it changed a lot. Well everyone change right. It was the most horrible day when you’re about to greet him not far away you saw him with this giving  him a deep kiss. That's the time your world starts to crumble down. When he frantically saw you he didn’t even give a damn instead he continues to make out with that .

 

On the other side your mom didn’t think twice and also file the divorce papers.  Behind those separation, the saddest part was they both cheated. Your mom was the first one to commit that sin. Then your father did the same, both of them neither care about you. Your birthday wish that time was your death. Hopes vanished, love can never sustain a happy ending.

 

Well reality just hit you big time, there’s no such thing as happy ending. Now you just live by yourself, you decline your parents offer to you that you could choose whether you can stay to one of them. But you just give them the option you can agree with, supporting your daily living as long as you haven’t got any work.

 

Your apartment belongs to the list of the most luxurious, but didn’t give a damn. They got you a red Lamborghini, and a black and white Porsche. Your room color was a combination of black and purple, although you’re not a fond of purple you just like the essence of that color gives. You sure likes sports, but you follow your mom’s offer to become a model or to become Ballerina.

 

Becoming a model wouldn’t hurt right? Well as long as she won’t get in the way on your hobbies so it’s fine. There’s a big news that your father was not in good condition, he stop being a womanizer, he stop his bad habits, and also he try to fixed things between him and your mom.  It was not still a happy ending because when you celebrate about to celebrate your debut, It was not like you’ve seen in other girls, no 18 roses, no extravagant gowns no colorful decoration. Instead you celebrate it on the morgue because that’s also the time your father loose his breath.

 

It was raining that time you manage to tell your mom that you’ll stay for a while and tell her that she’ll go home and rest. You’re wearing a black skinny jeans matching it with a white lacy blouse and have a pair of dark brown ankle boots. You’re still looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter