Meeting the Students

The Story Of Kwang Ja 광자

  Afterward Lieutenant Kwang Ja had changed into a her disguise school outfit and a backpack like a normal school girl.Then skipped merrily with big smile on her face on her way to school.

"Isn't that the crazy girl from our school... ?" said shocked Student Haha as he saw Kwang Ja coming towards them.

Then Student Suk Jin exclaimed, "It's Kwang Ja!"

"So scary... " said Student Haha

So in school she was known as Kwang(crazy) Ja,as she tried to dance showing all kind of girly moves to impress the guys.But Student Haha was not impressed instead he was scared,scared of her.

Then Student Haha continued, "She never stops growing... Judging by our uniforms,we must be in the same team."

Immediately afterwards, they shouted "HA SUK KWANG CROSS" as one of their signature moves for being the betrayal club.

We full of confidence Student Haha said, "It's today!"

"Today is the day we win!" replied also confident Student Suk Ji , as the three of them smiled one another.

Student Haha was a student which protect his title as second-in-command through all kind of trickery.

Then Student Suk Jin gave out a surprising fact about himself that he been a high school delinquent for 26 years already.Then with the arrival of more people, Student Haha started shouting, "You! You!"

"Hey! who are you guys?" Student Jae Suk rowdily shouted as he and Student Ji Hyo walked up to them cooly.

"Which school are you from?"Demanded Student Kwang Ja

Student Jae Suk was an Apgujeong delingquent.As the master of dance, he's called "Yoo Hyuk" in school.

Then Student Haha notice Student Ji Hyo as he said to Student Kwang Ja and Suk Jin, "Ya!It's Song Ji Hyo!"

as Student Haha tried to flee as Student Ji Hyo stormed up towards him trying to kick him as her hands was cooly tucked in her pocket.In the end she ended kicking Student Kwang Ja leg.

Haha then continued as Student Ji Hyo started combing her hair with her gianttic brush, "Yikes! You're that famous Song Ji Hyo who curses a lot!"

Student Song Ji hyo was known to be a bad-mouthed but beautiful delinquent dominating IIsan..Then Student Ji hyo pointed her brush towards the three students from another school as she squint her eyes at them.

Student Jae Suk then said, "Watch out,you guys! Watch out."trusting Student Ji Hyo to have his back.

Student Kwang Ja then insulted him saying, "You must be Song Ji Hyo's lackey!"

Feeling insulted, Student Jae Suk then insult Student Kwang Ja back questioning her gender saying, "Excuse me? What are you, a boy or a girl?".

Protectively Student Suk Jin confirm that Gwang Ja is a girl.But Student Jae Suk did not believe him and said that he was lying.

Gwang Ja then complained at Student Jae Suk language, "How could you say that to a lady?"

Then Student Haha made it worst by saying, "she's a cross-dressing girl!"

During their debate of Student Gwang Ja's gender ,Student Suk Jin notice Student Jong Kook walking towards him and warned them saying, "It's the muscle!"

and there was no one else out of the student except for Jong Kook that body builds so it was clear.They watched as Student Jong Kook walked towards them,Student Jong Kook is a buff high school student who has dominated Anyang.Weak against female students.Wallking beside him was Student Gary, he is a master of martial arts.Likes a girl from a neighbouring school.Immediately when both of Student Gary and Jong Kook walked up to them, the first thing Student Jong Kook did was slapping Stundent Gwang Ja in the face.

"Come on!" shouted Student Gwang Ja after being hit by Student Jong Kook.Afterwards Student Jae Suk complained about his action of hitting her.

Then they awaited the arrival of a few guest students...