The Day of Recruitment

The Story Of Kwang Ja 광자

  On an early morning, in the R headquaters Department of secret police investigation a person wearing a pair of black pointed office shoes walked in but from the size of those feet it seem like it was a very tall man.The person reach a door and open the door and calmy walked in.At first galance we thought it was just Lee Kwang Soo.But No she was Lee Kwang Ja a Investigation Department Lieutenant and was the best policewomen of 2013 and probably ... the tallest policewomen, Litenant Kwang Ja.

After she entered she shouted immediately, "Hello! my name is Lee Kwang Ja"

Then afterwards she proceeded to sit down with a serious face stuck onto her face.

Then she opened again,"What did you want to discuss?"

The police comissioner replied her, "We have located the secret documents, we, the police, have been looking for. There was someone named the legendary sunbae(senior), Go Dongwan.That person have left behind his legendary backpack and we have recieved information that the secret documents are inside the backpack.Find this legendary backpack and retrive the secret documents inside of it."

"Secretly...?" interupted Litenant Kwang Ja

The police comissioner continued where he left off, "We're not the only ones who are after this backpack."

He pushed an concealed envolope to him and told him to take a look.She opened the envolope and there was a piece of paper inside,she took it out and read it.

While reading it the police comissioner said, "This is a profile list or delinquent students(other RM members) who are aiming to be the next legendary sunbae(senior)."

Immediately Litenat Kwang Ja pointed towards a picture towards the police comissioner.(KJK) and she said, "I was beaten up by this student before..."

The police comissioner just ignored her and continued tell her about the mission that

"Those delinquents are also looking for that backpack.So, your job is to disguise yourself as a student, become one of  the delinquents and secretly obtain the backpack and the secret documents before they do."

Puzzled ,Litenant Kwang Ja asked again, "So it's only me who is working for the police?"

"Yes,so~" answered the police comissioner.

Unsatisfied, Litenant  Kwang Ja demanded the police comissioner to explain the situation to her. The police comissioner then warned her not to interrupt him when he was talking and just listen carefully.

With full of zest Litenant Kwang Ja saluted her police comissioner and confidently told him that "I will do my best! I will become the best police officer!"

The police comissioner chuckled at the sight of her aspiration and added, "Every time you succeed in a mission, you will recieve a clue to the location of the legendary backpack."

"So I have to obtain as many of those clues as possible,so the others don't get them."

The police comissioner shook his head up and down saying, "Even if your teammates share the clues you obtain, you have to figure out the location before they do."

An idea that popped out of Litenant Kwang Ja' s head as he told herself that, "I have to distact them..."

The police comissioner continued again, "If your secret identity is found out, we will cut off, so try and be careful."

Litenant Kwang Ja was startled he replied with a What...

The  police comissioner ordered her to go and change into a school uniform and go undercover.

Forever lost Litenant Kwang Ja relised , "Oh, it's an undercover job!"

The police comissioner then told her to memorise the papers' information as the student could find it on her and to return the paper to him.Speedly Litenant Kwang Ja tried memorized the information into her head, what seem like the kind of memorization he never did before, not even in high school.

Confidently she said, "I'm Done." 

After only looking at the paper for a few seconds, She bounch out of her chair quickly and saluted her police comissioner as she signaled her exit and as a form of respect.

"I will definely suceed!" she shouted confidently.

The she turned her body 180 degrees to the back but what seems to be like sloppy drill and she made another step before she opened the door.

Again before she walk out of the door she confidently shouted, "I will become the best police officer!"

And from here taking one foot out of the door her mission begins......