Myungsoo

Pandora's Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Born to rule, they were what made humans who they are. They were the ones who brought hope, disaster to everyone. Cursed with Lucifer’s power split into the perfect number of 7. They were known to be nothing but perfect. Perfectly deadly. Perfectly imperfect.

The 7 deadly sins are who they are:

 

Greed

Gluttony

Envy

Lust

Sloth

Pride

Wrath

 

Revived from the dead, appearing from the myths, they have come back to restore the world back to its rightful place. Why? One word, guilt. Guild shook their non-existent hearts after witnessing the deaths of innocent people. Actions speak louder than words so that was what they were going to do. Act rather than just speak.

 

 

However, someone is stopping them. Or should they say some people, an organisation. They called themselves the ironic name of ‘The Benefactors’. Before they were even able to fully develop into their full selves, they were taken from their homes and locked up in 7 different mansions. Without each other, they are unable to do anything. Without each other, they are no longer whole.

They need to do something before everything is over. Before the fated day that is 11/11.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

1st September 2013

(19:24pm)

Age: 21

 

 

 

Crouched up in one corner of the room, Myungsoo’s breath could be seen in the cold, freezing air. The coldness seemed to tease his body, making him colder than it should be. A choked up chuckled suddenly came to him at the thought of the cold laughing at him. He breathed into his hands, rubbing it together to salvage what he could to warm himself up. Lifting his collar up, he wrapped the most of his body in his long, black woollen coat. He wished s were with him right now. He wished he could be with the ones he loves. Hug them and keep them warm along with himself. Not having seen them for 5 years, have they changed at all? He was sure he didn’t, not the love he gave to them, not anything. What were they doing right now? Where they in the same situation as him? He really hoped not. A small tear escaped the corner of his eye, dropping down on his cold hands and shattering into the air. Not calling them for so long, their names felt foreign on his tongue.

Footsteps came closer in a steady, second beat. Myungsoo felt as if the air above was suddenly pushed down above him. He felt small, weak and broken. A loud cry escaped his lips as his whole body shook. Clutching his head, the tears didn’t stop. He knew that man. It was his entire fault they were no longer together. Everything was so fast. He felt like he was in too much panic and soon it came to attack him altogether.

 

 

 

“No…no…no…” Were the only words that he seemed to know. Breathing became shorter but faster with his blood rushing to his head. Suddenly, the footsteps stopped. Myungsoo knew, the man was now in front of him. Leaving no time to think, Myungsoo turned forwards and punched the cage with all his might. It brought a strong wind which dispersed with the barrier surrounding the man but left the wall behind cracked but still stood its place.

The man looked back at the wall before turning back to Myungsoo whilst tutting.

 

 

 

“You shouldn’t do that my dear Myungsoo. This castle is your home. You shouldn’t break your home.” Reaching out, he caressed Myungsoo’s tear stained face. A smirk rose up his lips, looking at the younger with nothing but hollow emotions. A low growl came from the younger’s staring at the man with blood eyes.

“Now that I think about it, you have yet to tell me your name.”

 

 

 

“My name is none of your concern.” Myungsoo grumbled back through gritted teeth. The thought of his name gave him back so many memories. Happiness and sadness seemed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter