Final

Angels VS Demons

Note: I'm not doing the stuff like heaven or hell, the Angels have their own kingdom and the Demons have their own so yeah.... Don't be alarmed by the mpreg tag there will be no .

and yes they will have jobs and stuff o-o They do have wings but they can hide them.......o3o

P.S. sorry this story took so long.


 

Suho was preparing dinner for his brother Kai since Kai was a lazy bum to cook food. As he was about to finish Kai startled him saying, "Hyung~~, is dinner ready?". Suho smiled at his whining brother and he said, "Yes it is, just go get yourself a bowl". Suho heard a faint 'finally' from his brother and he chuckled.

 

"So what did you do today Kai?" Suho said to start a conversation. "Hmm, I just did the usual, just went to work and all" Kai said boringly. Suho nodded his head understanding that Kai's job is pretty boring. After that conversation the room went silent, only the noise of chewing. Suho was the first to break the silence. "Hey Kai, I'm going to walk for a little bit" Suho said. "Ok, don't stay out too late" Kai replied. Suho walked to the door and went outside.

 

Suho's Pov 

 

After I closed the door I started to walk outside enjoying the scenery. I smelled the fresh air of the trees. I started to walk to make favorite place I always go to, the lake, I found that place when I was looking for Kai when he got lost once. I walked down the path and looked left and right to look at the beautiful red, white, and all of the colors of the flowers. As I was nearing the lake I felt a presence, a strong one too. I did my best to walk more quietly to see who it was.

 

To my surprise, I saw a Demon. He had his back turned towards the lake and he was looking up. I wonder how he found this place. As I was too much in my thoughts he started talking, "You do know I can feel your presence". He said that without turning his back to check. I mentally facepalmed that I actually forgot that Demons can feel presences too.

 

I slowly walked backwards to run but I suddenly bumped into something or someone. I let out an unmanly scream and I turned around to only face a handsome man. My eyes widen when I realized that he was 2x taller than I am. "W-who are y-you?" I said completely stuttering. I looked at my feet slowly backing away from the unknown demon. "I'm a Demon" he said stating the obvious. "I know you are one but why are you here?" I said really softly.

 

"You don't have to be scared of me, I won't hurt you" he said as he brought his hand to my head and ruffled my hair. My cheeks turned into a light pink color. I looked up to only see him smiling at me. "My name is Kris, what about yours?" he asked me. I was debating whether I should actually tell him my name but I decided to tell him my name since he looks like a nice guy. "My name is Suho",

End of Suho's Pov

 

Kris' Pov 

 

I was about to go to sleep when Tao came interupting my sleep. I groaned and I turned to Tao and asked, "What do you want?". "Hyung~ I'm bored" he said whiningly. "Then go to SLEEP" I said emphasizing the word 'sleep'. "Hmph, Your no fun" he said. I couldn't take anymore of Tao's whining so I decided to go for a walk. I stood up and headed out that door. "Hey!, where are you going?" Tao asked me. "I'm going for a walk, don't follow me or I will punish you" I said that as I opened the door and closed it.

 

After I left the house I started to wander around the woods. I saw a little pathway so I decided to follow it. Few mintues later I stumbled upon this beautiful lake. The moon was reflecting on the water making it seem like the moon is shining. I smelled the fresh air and looked around the place. "Why does this place seem familiar?" I mumbled. I soon realized that this place was the center point of the Angels and Demons kingdom. I shook off the thought and I looked up at the moon to clear my mind. I was enjoying the breeze until I felt another presence. It was an Angel. A boy angel too.

 

"You do know that I can feel your presence" I told the angel. I felt the angel move backwards so I teleported behind him. When he bumped into my chest I heard him give out an unmanly scream. I tried not to smile at the girly scream. As he turned around I notice that he is really short, like 2x shorter than me.

 

"W-who are y-you?" he asked me. My heart began beating fast as I saw his beautiful face and heard his angelic voice. "I'm a Demon" I said without thinking. I mentally facepalmed since he already knows that I'm a demon. "I know you are one but why are you here?" he asked really softly, almost a whisper like. As I heard him talk I immediately wanted to get closer with him. "You don't have to be scared of me, I won't hurt you" I said kindly. I don't know what got over me but I had my hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

 

I saw him blush at my action and he looked up at me. I gave him a smile telling him that I won't hurt him. "My name is Kris, what about yours?" I asked him realizing that I don't even know his name. I saw him hesitating to tell me his name but he said, "My name is Suho". Suho, so thats his name, even his name made my heart beat. "So how did you find this place?" he asked me directly looking at my eyes. I stared at his brown for too long that I forgot about the question.

 

"Oh, I was just wandering around the woods and followed the path way and boom here I am" I said. "How do you know this place?" I asked the same question to him. "Well I found this place when my brother got lost and I happened to find this place" he said. "Oh, I have to go now, Bye" he said in a hurry. 

 

"Wait, can we meet here again?" I asked hoping he will say yes. He turned around and give me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. "Of course" 

End of Kris' Pov

 

A/N: so i made them meet already, its going fast but dont worry it will get better. But I want to put alot of fillers to make this story more longer so yeah o-o. Sorry if I made them sound like regular people but they do have powers and they are angel and demons its just that they dont walk around with wings. And they are not in heaven and hell its just a normal kingdom. And I'm not good like first person pov so yeah.


 

Suho's Pov 

 

I opened the door and I saw Kai sleeping on the couch again. I smiled at my little brother being lazy to even go to bed. I went towards Kai's body and shook him. "Kai wake up and go to bed" Kai groaned and tossed around in the couch. "Hmm, let me sleep" he whined. "No, go to bed before your back hurts" I said sternly.

 

Kai finally got up and headed to his bedroom. I chuckled and went to take a bath. I filled the bathtub and sat down. I thought about what happened to me for the first time in my life, I met a Demon, a handsome one too. I blushed at word 'handsome'.

 

I finished my bath so I drained up all the water put on my pajamas and went to my bedroom.

 

End of Suho's Pov 


 

 

Morning came and Suho just woke and got out of his bed. He headed towards the kitchen to prepare Kai some breakfast. Breakfast was finished and Suho decided to eat before Kai does. Just as he was about to finish Kai came out and said. "Morning Hyung" he said while yawning.

 

"Morning" Suho said. Just as he was about to say something he thought that he should go to the lake again. "Hey Kai I'm going to take a walk again" I said to him. He gave me a look but said, "Ok I'm going to work soon" I said as I was already at the door.

 

He started to go to the same pathway to go to the lake to meet Kris if he was there. As he got closer he felt his presence. His heart beated for a second and Suho walked towards him. Suho got closer to him and saw that he was laying down and he was sleeping. 

 

He sat next to him and He started to study the features on his face. I noticed that his hair is blond, He looks good in blond. His eyes widen at what he had just thought so he looked away and blushed. "Oh hey you came" Kris said with his deep voice. "Of course I promised didn't I" Suho said to him.

 

A/N: I'll try to not add so much parts with Suho or Kris at home since its just a filler right? o-o


 

 

Kris and Suho talked for almost the whole day as the night sky soon arrived. "I think I should go my brother my little brother might be worried about me" Suho said. "Ok, I might not be able to come everyday since I have work to do" Kris told him. They both nodded and headed opposite directions.

 

Few weeks later

 

Kris finally decided to go to the lake since he hasn't been able to go there. He went through the same pathway to go to the lake and as he arrived he saw someone sitting there. He got closer and closer until he saw that it was Suho. He sat down next to him and Suho flinched alittle but calmed down as he saw Kris.

 

Kris thought about this for a while but he finally got the courage to say it. "Suho" he said. "Yeah" Suho said and turned his attention to Kris. "I liked you from the begining and I was wondering if you are willing to be mine?" Kris said looking somewhere else. Suho's eyes widen but turned soft later.

 

"I-i like y-you too" Suho said stuttering with bright red cheeks. Kris smiled so wide that it showed his gums. He wrapped Suho around his arms so that Suho's face was against Kris' chest. Suho chuckled but wrapped his arms around Kris' waist. "Wait but Angels and Demons can't be together" Suho said with so much fear. "Don't worry I will make sure that we won't get caught" Kris said with confidence.

 

Kris leaned in to capture Suho's lips. The kiss was soft and innocent Suho's cheek were bright as a tomato. The kiss soon turned more hot when Kris was poking his tongue at Suho's lower lip. Suho hesitately opened and was greeted with Kris' tongue. The kiss turned into a make out session. Suho was the first to break it and he was panting a little. Kris hugged him again feeling accomplished that he got his lover now.

 

One months later  

 

Suho decided that it was time to introduce his boyfriend to his brother Kai since they've been dating for a month now. He was at the lake with Kris. Kris embraced him and kissed his forehead. "Kris I want to introduce you to my brother" Suho said looking at him with puppy dog eyes. Kris looked at Suho and saw that cute puppy dog eyes he was sending him. "Sure I would like to meet your brother" he said. "Ok come with me to my hou- Wait! what if people found out that your a demon?!" Suho said worried that they would get in trouble with the King. (A/N: its just a random king or is it?)

 

"Don't worry I can mask my presence to be like an angel, I've trained my powers so don't worry" Kris said placing a kiss on Suho's forehead. Suho nodded with relief and walked towards his house. When he opened the door he saw Kai with Kyungsoo. Suho recently found out that Kai finally found someone he likes. 

 

Suho clear his throat to get they're attention Kai turned his head to Suho and saw someone standing next to him. He gave a suspicious look at both of them and Suho started talking first, "Kai I want you to meet Kris" he said with his head down. Kai looked up to see the so called Kris abd he was surprised at how tall he his. "Is he your boyfriend?" Kai asked. Suho nodded his head afraid of his reaction. But to his surprise Kai gave him a hug and said, "Oh my god. Suho's finally not lonely anymore" he said. Kris and Suho both had wide eyes at the youngers reaction.

 

Suho was about to say something but Kai beat him to it, "Hey Hyung me and Kyungsoo are going out" he said and gave Suho a wink before he grabbed Kyungsoo hand and went out the door. Suho was now left alone with Kris. Kris caught the wink Kai was sending at Suho and he knew what that meant. Kris pulled Suho and kissed him earning him a gasp from Suho. He slid his tongue when Suho gasped. Kris started to heat things up as he kept playing with Suho's mouth. 

 

They both broke the kiss to get some air. Both were panting and Kris said, "Let's do it". Suho was shocked but he slowly nodded his head making his cheeks go red. Kris smiled and carried Suho bridal style and went to his bedroom.

 

That day were filled with moans.

(A/N: sorry no scene XD)


 

Morning came and Suho was the first to wake up. He was about to move until he felt a pain he never experienced before. He whimpered a little and he flinched when he felt arms around him. "Are you ok?, was I too rough?" Kris asked rubbing his lover's back. Suho nodded blushed when he remembered what happened last night. "I'm going to take a shower" Suho said. Kris nodded and he dozed off to sleep.

 

Suho finished his shower and went to the living. He limped a little as he walked. Kai was awake early for once and he smirked at his hyung limping. "So you had fun last night" Kai . Suho hit Kai on the arms with a pout. Suho then realized that he has to tell Kai that Kris is a demon. He gulped and what his brother's reaction would be.

 

"Kai I have to tell you something" He said playing with his fingers. Kai notice how tensed his hyung was and nodded his head in response. They both sat across each other and Suho hesitated to say anything. "What is it hyung?" he asked. "Please promise me that you won't get mad at me" Suho said almost tearing up. "Ok I won't, I will listen until you finish" he told him. Suho let out a breath of air and said, "You know Kris right?" he started. Kai nodded and asked him to continue. "Well Kris is a demon" Suho said backing away slightly. Kai's eyes widen at what his brother had just told him.

 

He thought for a while and said, "Are you happy with him?" Kai asked. Suho was shocked at his response and he nodded. "If thats what makes you happy then I'm not mad" he said calmly. Suho ran up to Kai to give him a hug thanking him for accepting him. "You guys had didn't you?" Kai said raising his eyebrows. Suho hit Kai in response but Kai asked something. "What are you going to do with the baby?" he said with confidence knowing that he will have a child. "I will raise the baby" 

(A/N: i didnt want to put drama so yeah)

9 months later  

 

Suho was almost ready to give birth but he didn't want to go to the doctors to give birth worried what the doctors reaction would be. "Are you sure you don't want to go to the doctors?" Kris asked him. "I'm sure I'm afraid of the doctors reaction" he said exhausted. Suho let out a little scream from the pain, Kris knew what the pain was about. Kris quickly picked Suho up gently and Kai was behind them. They entered the bedroom and quickly got the materials to prepare the baby coming. 

 

They got ready and Suho started to scream and squeezing Kai's hand since he didn't want to see down there. Kris was doing his best to deliver. Few hours later Suho finally heard the cry of his newborn baby and he fell asleep due to exhaustion. Kris was cleaning his baby until he noticed the baby's eye. His baby's eye had one red eye and one blue eye. He realized that they both made a half demon and half angel baby.

 

Suho woke up an hour later and Kris gave Suho the baby. "What's the baby's name?" he asked. "Hmmm, you name him" Kris said. "I'll call him Sehun".

Suho noticed when his baby opened his eyes revealing a red eye and a blue eye. His eyes widen when he realized that they're baby is a

 

Half Demon and Half Angel.


Like omg I finally finished this. mwuhahahahaha I left a cliffhanger. I acutally have a sequel idea already but I want to give myself a break since this is my longest fic so yeah. There may be typos and all but I will proof read later on. So i hope you enjoyed :D.