Chapter 3 – This is the real me

I’ll be there

Chapter 3 – This is the real me

 

Donghyun sighed as he placed the glass back on the table.

‘What kind of people he is?’

He smiled bitterly to that question. This guy has known him as a person who needed to be respected. He’s a teacher in this guy’s university. Yet, he’s a mobster. What do you expected from a mobster? Kindhearted? You must be kidding.

“You’ve known who I am now.” Donghyun said instead.

Donghyun thought if he was acting cold, not interfered with anyone and didn’t have any problem with people around he would be safe. Then he could do his job smoothly.

However, the fate said the opposite.

He met this firm guy as his student who was always observing him behind his back. This guy thought that Donghyun might don’t know about it, but Donghyun had known everything. He knew that this guy laid his eyes on him. He thought that it just curiosity from the immature young guy. So, he shrugged it off and left it behind without any intention.

Yet again, because of his stupidity he didn’t even know that curiosity of this guy could let him to go this far, too much far for him to go back.

“You saved me.” Minwoo let out a small hoarse whisper as he looked into the elder’s eyes.

Donghyun chuckled, never thought that the guy would trust him after what he had seen.

“No, you haven’t saved yet. I hope I can do it, but it’s hard for me after what you’ve seen. You were witnessing something fatal, No Minwoo-ssi.” Donghyun said fervently, biting his lower lip.

“I’ve anticipated that when I woke up with you here, Kim Donghyun-ssi.” Minwoo snickered in desperation with watery eyes.

Donghyun sighed and took back the glass that he put on the table earlier, placing the glass near Minwoo’s lips once again.

“Here. You need to drink.”

“I would die, right?” Minwoo asked with eyes full of disappointment and desperation. His lips were quivering with tears that threatening to fall off his eyelids.

 “Here. Drink first.”

Minwoo sipped the water carefully. Don’t wanna fall into trap again like before.

“It’s only water. I promise you that there’s nothing in it.”  With that words he gulped down the water and emptying the glass. He actually was really thirsty. When his mind became clearer, he remembered the very important thing that he’d forgotten when he woke up.

“My sister. She- what about her?” panic was rushing in to his veins as he realized what they could or might do to his only sister.

“You have a sister?” Donghyun asked and looked around in horror. It seemed like he hadn’t know about Minwoo being an older brother. He only knew that this guy has no parents.

Minwoo felt like want to slap himself when he knew that the man actually didn’t know about his sister existence. Now, he, himself is the one who put his own sister’s life in danger.

Grasped the worry expression on the younger face Donghyun quickly shoo him to calm down. He didn’t want the others to find out about it.

“You better think properly before doing something like yesterday.” Donghyun tried to act cold toward the younger and left him alone in that small room.

When he shut the door close, someone patted him on the shoulder. He was taken aback when the familiar yet scary face looked suspiciously toward him.

“I have something to talk with you.”

Donghyun intertwined his fingers as he bitted on his lower lips nervously.

‘What’s this again?’  He thought as he trailed behind the man who is older by a few years from him.

“What’s it now Donghyuk hyung?” Donghyun was a bit nervous because this man could have decided about what he would be going to do with Minwoo.

However, the man seemed relax when his plopped down on a chair inside the room. It’s an office room for the older man to do his business, with boring white wall and furniture that organized pretty well on the room.

Donghyun sat on the chair opposite with his Donghyuk hyung and squeezing his hands nervously.

“I’ve planned this in this short of time. And I need to say thank you for you to make that guy came yesterday.”

Donghyun widened his eyes with mouth agape as he didn’t know what to say.

He didn’t mad about Minwoo who sneaked in to their territory. He should have a great plan that made his heart melted, or…

“Let’s use him.”

The words made Donghyun smiled ironically. What he was expecting from him? Letting the boy escapes after all the chaos.

“He can help us to threaten Mr. Lee even more. It’s already four months of you observing Mr. Lee’s son, but what you get?”

Donghyun glared sharply when Donghyuk lightly stepped on his pride by his hazardous words.

“What? Don’t look at me like that. Because what will I say is the truth. You got nothing.” Donghyuk said mockingly, made Donghyun’s blood boiling inside his head. Donghyuk knew that he’s a short temper type, but still like to like this. Even though he already used to it in the whole of his life he still have that urged to punch his hyung on the face.

Donghyun took a deep breath to calm down, didn’t want to add more problem between them.

“I think that he will add more guards to protect his son after a letter that you’ve sent.”

“I already think about it. Did his son with someone this morning?” Donghyuk raised his eyebrows, questioning.

“Yes, a nerd and looks dumb guy glued on to him this morning.”

“Watching over them carefully. Then, that guy inside the room, make him to be friend with Mr. Lee’s son.” Donghyuk said before gesturing Donghyun to leave his room.

 

******

Donghyun started the engine of his car with Minwoo tied on the seat beside him. He had decided to bring Minwoo back to Seoul that day.

The guy didn’t fight back when he said that he needed to leave his sister if he wanted her to be safe.

He couldn’t anyway, because he had no choice for doing or talking the opposite.

“I saw that you already talked with him a couple of time. Make sure you become closer and know about him in a week. That’s your time!” Donghyun once again sounded as demanding as he glared at the younger who sat quietly beside him.

“I’ll try.” The guy answered softly when he thought that his live soon would change like hell.  

***

Hi, how’s it?

Please give me your comment so I can improve my writing ^^

Thank you for subscribing^^

Always support our BOYFRIEND please~