Chapter 2 – Get caught

I’ll be there

 

Minwoo felt his heart beating tremendously fast as he speeding up his motorcycle. He needed to keep up with Mr. Kim’s car speed, but he also needed to keep on the safe position. Once again, he didn’t want to get F for the first time in his life.
When finally Minwoo saw Mr. Kim’s car pulled over and stop near not so big building, he decided to go to the side of the building, leaving his motorcycle hid on the alley.
He could see Mr. Kim went into the building and closed the door behind him casually. There was no maid, no bodyguard, no people appears in his sight after Mr. Kim entered the house. He began to think that maybe the building is only an ordinary house without any mysterious thing hidden. He read too much stories about mystery stuff, he needed to reduce it and began to think more realistic. There was impossible that Mr. Kim might be a vampire, an expert, an alien, or even a mobster. He really needed to throw his childish thought and began to think maturely.
“I think that it’s useless for me to be here.” He mumbled desperately as stepped out from his hiding place. However, when he just took two steps ahead, the scene that was just happen appeared in his sight made him pulled his body back to the side of the wall.
 He tapped his cheeks as replaying the scene in his head. From the door where Mr. Kim got in a while ago a girl was carried by a scary big man into a car. From his standing place, Minwoo could see that the girl had bruises in her pale face. It wasn’t a good thing for witnessing something like that.
“Damn! What should I do?” Minwoo muttered under his breath. The atmosphere really sent shivers down his spine. Following someone you were curious about maybe was really a stupid and immature idea that only came to Minwoo’s head. It because you wouldn’t know what you might find out and what it would get you into.  
“I-I need to go.”
Minwoo wanted to walk away from the building when he sensed that someone was standing behind him. Before he could move his legs to run and avoid the man in black behind him, his mouth had been covered with a weird-smelling handcraft.
The strange smell on the handcraft, he knew it. They gave phenobarbitone (kind of anesthetic) on it. If he inhaled the smell, it would be bad. He didn’t know what could happen to himself. However, he needed breathing or he could faint, and at the end it would be the same. He had no choice; all the choice would lead him into nothing but bad situation.
“Hmm..!!! “ His scream was only muffled by the strong grip upon his mouth.
“Be quiet kid.” The men in black said in a deep and harsh voice that sickening Minwoo even more. His energy was drained quickly when his head became heavier as the time went by. Then before his eyes had closed completely he could see someone ran to his direction.
“Help.”

***

Minwoo felt like something hit him on the head. His head was throbbing badly and his body didn’t feel any better. His hands felt sore as well as his legs.

“You have to be careful next time Donghyun-ah!” Minwoo could hear dimly someone with another kind of deep voice shouted from the side of the door.
“Yes, hyung-nim. It won’t happen again.” Another voice that sound so soft yet firm accosted his eardrum.
He tried to sit on the bed as he eventually regained his consciousness with still blurred vision. But his body couldn’t move easily, his hands were tied onto one by the bed post and his legs were also bonded with a tie. He finally realized that he already made a big mistake. He already involved into a bad and dangerous thing.
“What am I doing, I’m such a fool.” He mumbled while eyeing the small room where he was staying.
That was only a small room with white wall and brown wooden floor. There isn’t much of furniture filling the room. It’s only a bed and a small nightstand beside it.
Minwoo could hear footsteps came near to the room, made his eyes widened in fear. Who was that could be?
Minwoo sat on the bed, trembling as all the anxiety came into his mind. They could make him like the girl he saw earlier. Lifeless and had no hope for living a life.
“Minwoo-goon.”
Minwoo gasped when his name mentioned by someone, someone with the voice that he knew very well, someone that he laid his eye to.
The young man came to his sight with a tray on his hands which contained a cup of water and a bowl of something that looked like something eatable.
Minwoo shifted and curled his body on the corner of the bed. It was the most terrifying ordeal that he ever had.
He heard the clinking sound of the tray that had contact with the surface of the desk beside him. Even so, he didn’t look up to face the young man that now sat on the edge of the bed.
“Minwoo-goon.”
Minwoo felt his body was flipped to the side, now facing the flawless face that he admired a lot back then.
The cold young man with no smile back then was different now. He sat in front of him with that warm expression which was never to be seen.
“Why you were here at the first place?” He asked with his usual tone, but it felt more concern somehow.
Minwoo lift his head and gave the man a tiny bitter smile on his lips.
“Who are you Mr. Kim? Or am I mistaken you for someone I know?” Minwoo asked back without replying to the man’s question.
The man chuckled and shifted to come closer, untying the tie on Minwoo’s legs.
“No. you’re right. I’m Mr. Kim, someone you’ve known as your teacher.” He responded and grabbed the cup he brought a while ago.
He put the cup near Minwoo’s lips so the guy could drink from it. But Minwoo didn’t open his mouth even a bit. He of course didn’t want to be a fool who received something from someone he didn’t trust, Donghyun knew it.
“Don’t you thirsty?” Mr. Kim asked again and sighed when there was no answer from Minwoo. This is the first time on his life as a mobster that he got caught, and he didn’t know how he could let this guy escape since he saw everything yesterday.
“Minwoo.”
“What kind of people are you?” Minwoo questioned again, the expression on his face was clearly full of disappointment.


***
A/n : The second chapter is up… ^^
Hope it’s not that disappointing… thank you for subscribing on my stories, especially this story… and thank you for upvoting and giving comment…
Keep Support our BOYFRIEND
Ppyong~