Final.

Friday Blues

Tao looked around the shop aimlessly and kind of blank. She was so god damn it all to hell bored and the shop was empty and the owner wasn’t here to allow her to go home. Trust Kris to forget all about her responsibilities when she finally managed to score a hot date with some really tall Korean chick.

She flipped her dyed blonde hair on the side and laid her head down on the table and growled. Why Fridays did always went like this? It was so frustrating to just sit around doing nothing what so ever. She could be doing art! Help teenagers express their inner rebellion through badass piercings.

But no. She was stuck there waiting for the clock to finally show 9 p.m. so she could just go home.

Tao clicked the tongue piercing between her teeth in annoyance. She decided that a cigarette would help relieve some on the tension that she accumulated through the too long day.

She pulled a fresh pack of Dunhill Black out of her brand new Gucci purse and rose from the bright pink plushy sofa she was sitting on. She moved slowly to the entrance, with a practiced but in the same time natural iness.

She knew all too well that she looked bloody smoking. Men and women alike drooled over her badgirl image, with dyed blonde hair and shaved side of her head, her cat-like expression that forever incorporated the thick black make-up (that somehow it always got smudged), and her pretty bowed lips. Her body wasn’t something that someone could only look once. She was tall and slim, but muscled in a way that didn’t seem too much, decent-sized s, cute bubble that looked just so good when she was wearing leather pants.

The badgirl image was completed, of course, by the dozens of black and white design that littered her body from neck to toe. Tao was proud of her every tattoo, since they all meant something to her. She looked at the cute cartoonish panda on her forearm. Yes, even that one.

The clicking of her heels apparently woke the shops tattoo artist. The older Chinese woman stood up with start.

‘Is she delivering now?!’ She asked (half shouted) suddenly.

Tao gave her a look. Seriously now, Luhan was just a bit crazy during this period. She guessed having a pregnant, soon to deliver girlfriend did that to someone.

‘No. I am stiff, I’m going for a smoke. Wanna come?’ She asked the dirty blonde woman.

Luhan just fell on the couch once again and sighed in relief. ‘No. I’m going back to sleep, God knows that at home I can’t close my eyes. Minnie needs my help.’

The younger artist rolled her eyes and left the shop in as much silence as she could, since they had one of those doors that did an awful noise when it closed. Couldn’t have Kris bough a normal door?

It was a pretty cloudy day but Tao preferred it like this, the atmosphere was a bit nicer, a bit more melancholic, and a little bit more inspiring. Just the way she liked it.

The blonde woman lit up one of the cigarettes and swiftly placed it between her red lips. She took a long drag and felt the smoke settle in her being. She exhaled. Smoking was her drug and no one could make her quit, though as of late she managed to cut it a bit short.

‘You’re going to smell horrible.’

Tao turned at the voice, but she already knew who he was. She picked the cigarette from her lips in order to smile sweetly at the new comer.

‘You always complain, but that never stops you.’ Tao replied with a shrug and a smirk.

The new comer was a girl a little bit shorter than her who was looking at the taller woman with a frowny expression. Tao never understood why she picked to dress like she just came out from a candy shop for goth kids, but never commented on it. The short tutu-like pink skirt, walking bones like tights and upturned black and white shirt together with skull patterned sneakers matched quite good with the girl’s milky shin and light pink hair.

She was beautiful. More than she knew and more than Tao was ready to tell her.

The girl approached Tao with her hands crossed under barely there s. She was adorable if she actually though she looked any bit scary.

‘Put that away.’ The pink-haired girl commanded.

Tao laughed but put the cigarette out by rubbing the tip against the brick wall behind her.

‘There. Happy, Sehuna?’ She questioned with a smirk.

Sehuna nodded and finally stepped right in front of Tao. She smelled the air around the other woman and smiled just a bit.

‘Good, you don’t smell like those creepy guys in the public transport.’

Tao raised an eyebrow. ‘That because I wash dear. You would know, since we mostly do that together.’

Sehuna blushed a pretty pink that matched the color of her hair exactly. Forget what she thought before, the younger woman didn’t look like she stepped out of a candy store, she looked like a goddamn candy herself.  Tao would love nothing more but to eat her…oops. Bad brain, she was still at work.

‘True that. Still. Is good.’ She fidgeted with her dress. ‘When are you coming home? I’m lonely.’

The blonde woman sighed. She just hated being held late at work just because she left her beautiful Sehuna all alone for about three hours.

‘Kris is not here again and God knows that Luhan can’t be trusted all by herself.’ Tao explained with a slightly annoyed expression.

Sehuna rolled her eyes. ‘Is she still sleeping on a grenade?’

Tao nodded and the younger woman laughed cutely, her eye-liner filled eyes crinkling in cute half-moons.

‘Ok ok, I get it! Mind some company then?’

Tao smiled and clapped her hands. It was rare for Sehuna to offer to stay with her, fact being that she hated the smell of the shop. She said it smelt like paint (it did, being a tattoo shop as well) and other things that just didn’t go well with her sensitive smell sense.

‘From you? Never!’ Tao agreed and gently took her girlfriend’s hand into hers and dragged her so they were chest to chest.

Sehuna did a cute ‘whoa’ shound but settled into the familiar body shape immediately and nosed Tao’s neck just like a small cat.

Tao kissed the top of her head and the younger woman whined a bit. The blonde artist looked at her with a confused expression.

‘If you kiss me, kiss me well.’ She pouted and Tao tried really hard not to burst into laughter. She chuckled instead and tilted her girlfriend’s head up so they were looking in each other’s eyes.

‘Your wish is my command, love.’ Tao whispered before connecting their lips in a sweet kiss. Sehuna whined and twined her hands between the taller woman’s neck, deepening the kiss for a bit.

They broke away quickly and smiled at each other. Sehuna poked her tongue out and scrunched her face a bit, though.

‘You taste like smoke.’

Tao couldn’t help but laugh at that. Her candy princess was just so sensitive.  


Yo, so this is it. Nothing much, I know, but hopefully good enough. 

I hope you enjoyed it and if you did please do subcribe/upvote/comment. 

Thank you for reading.

Love you guys, Ayden