He's Not Worth It.

He's Not Worth It.

I smiled as I walked towards the door. I'm going to visit my boyfriend - Park Chanyeol. His in the middle of his shooting for a MV of Mr. KWill sumbae. I cooked lunch for him and for the staffs. I'm going to suprise him.

I opened the door. The set were small. It is filled with house decorations. They're trying to portray a little house were Chanyeol and that girl will live together. Jealousy runs all over my body. But, hey, I believe in my boyfriend. He will never do such things. He loves me and I know that.

There he was. Alone. He was sitting on this small chair near the sound system. He was doing something on his phone. He looks peaceful. So handsome. I smiled. Ah, I have an idea. I'll jump in front of him. I want to scare him. I'll make sure he'll scream like a girl. I laughed.

I carefully walked towards him. I stopped when that girl hugged him. He jumped a little. That girl laughed. I hid myself. What's going on? Ok, Minyoung-ah, don't jump into conclusions. He won't do such things. Never.

I watched him smile at the girl. He stood up.

"Don't scare me like that. Arasso?" He pinched the girl's nose. She pouted.

"Appa!" She whined.

"Mian." He smiled as he kiss the girl's nose. She smiled. My heart. It hurts. I can't breath.

"Oppa, you're still wearing that ring? Wae?" She pouted.

"Oh, this?" He raised his hands to look at it. It was the ring we bought on our 2 years anniversary.

"Mian. Ok, I'll remove it. Smile for me, arasso?" He smiled. The girl nodded. He carefully removed the ring then he shove it inside his pocket.

"That's better." The girl smiled as he hugged Chanyeol. He hugged her back.

Tears formed in my eyes. My whole world dimmed. It crashed and scattered into pieces. He - his cheating on me? When did it happened? Why - why is he doing this?

"Oh, Minyoung-ssi?" One of the staffs called my name, making Chanyeol and his 'girl' looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" The staff asked me again. I felt my tears fell. I looked at them. Glaring.

"I'm doing....nothing. I thought I was supposed to see my boyfriend. But, I forgot, we already broked up. Ah, here, have this. I made if for everyone. Please enjoy." I sniffed.

"I'm going." I looked at the staff. He bowed to me.

I smiled, weakly. I ran towards the door. I can't feel anything. I can't see, my vision, it became blurred because of this stupid tears. I can't hear anything. But, I'm sure Chanyeol's yelling my name. Aside from that. Nothing. I can't breath. I want to escape. I want to hide in a dark place. I want to cry. I want to die.

I kept on running towards the streets. I cried and cried. Why? Why?

"Minyoung! Stop!" Chanyeol yelled as he gripped my arm, hard.

"Wae?! I don't want to talk to you right now. Just, please, leave me alone!" I shoved his hand and I continue walking. He yelled my name again. Minyoung-ah, just continue on walking. Be strong.

"Yah!" He held my arm, again. I looked at him.

"What?!" I yelled.

"We need to talk." He said. His voice were soft and cold. He looked into my eyes.

"What for?" I glared. Tears starts to fall. From my eyes to my cheeks.

"Please. Let me explain." He pleaded.

"Explain? On what? Chanyeol, you were caught red handed. What are you going to explain? The pinch on the nose? The smiles? The sharing of gazes? The kiss? What? My God! For heaven's sake, what did I do? Huh? Tell me! Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you? Why do you need to do this things to me Chanyeol? Why?! I don't understand! I loved you for this passed 2 years. And through all those years, I never cheated on you. Now tell me, why are you doing this to me? Do you know how much it hurts? Huh? To see your boyfriend together with his concubine? Do you know what I feel right now? Huh? Chanyeol, my heart hurts, a lot! It feels like, it's burning. I can't breath. It hurts. It hurts! Chanyeol - I - "

"- I'm sorry. M -"

"- For what? Huh? Ha! Now you're sorry. Liar! I won't believe in you anymore -" I wiped my tears.

"- You know what? I shouldn't be crying over you. Boys like you don't deserve love. You don't deserve love Chanyeol. You heard me? You're a loser! And stupid! Jerk! Bastard! Flirt! A !" I yelled. He was just looking at me. Water were forming on his eyes.

"Minyoung-ah. Please don't do this. Please, just li -"

"Wae? You don't want this people to know the truth behind your stupid mask?! Huh? What? Too afraid? Is it because you're famous? You don't want to lose your fame? Yah! Bastard! Look at me. You should have think first! Idiot! - " I laughed.

"I will never, ever, cry in front of you. Ever. Ah, thanks. If it wasn't for you, I will still be a weakling. I will never learn how to stand up for my self. So, thanks." I turned to walk away. His tears fell on his cheeks. He whispered my name.

"Ah, right, don't you ever dare call me again. Through text, call or anything. Arasso? We're through. We're done. We're history. Got me? Here, have this. Give this to your new girlfriend. I'm sure she'll love this. Treat this as your couple ring. So, you don't have to remove your ring anymore. No more hassel? Right?" I removed the ring, slowly. I gave him my ring. I smiled at him for the last time. He looked at me. He became speechless. My heart. It still hurt. I sighed. I rolled my eyes then I turned.

As I walked away. I could hear his sobs. I gulped. Tears stared to fall, again. I never thought things like this will happened to us. We were happy. Satisfied. How could this thing happened? How? I - I love him more than everything. I cried. I need comfort. I need my friends right now. I don't need him. His not worth it. Even if it hurts, I'll try to let him go. He is the one who started it, so, I should be the one to finish it.

 


 

Base on my true experience~

Peace~

I still love you YEOL~