Nine

The Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER NINE

 

 

He pulls me roughly towards him, and really I don’t mind at all. I kind of like it when he’s being rough and all Alpha male. It fulfils some of my fantasies. Hey don’t judge me! I’m just a young lady with huge crush on this man that even for six years and lots of betrayal, I still crave him. He smiles down at me when I’m finally in his arms, the kind of smile that will melt your heart. It’s so different with his earlier gruff Alpha male act. But good grief, both has lethal effect on my girly parts.

 

His hand lifts to my face and he my bottom lip with his thumb. “Kiss me angel.”

 

I obey, immediately standing on my tiptoes to reach his lips. At this point, I’m totally his slave. His lips are cold and soft against mine. I want to kiss him forever to keep him warm.

 

“Chocolate.”

 

Is that me making mewling sounds? Or is it only my imagination?

 

“The cup.”

 

“Huh?” I say against his lips, confused as hell. I grab his face in my hands, urging him to take me deeper. I can’t get enough of him.

 

“Baby,” he laughs against my lips.

 

I pull away, panting as if I just ran for miles without stopping. Damn! The man looks just fine.

 

“I made hot chocolate for you. You spilled it.”

 

What?! I glance at the kitchen counter and I feel my cheeks getting hot. “Ups. Sorry.”

 

“Forget it. I was worried you burned your hand.”

 

His lips reach for me again and I actually whimper. Man, this is so embarrassing. But any thoughts left in my head suddenly vanish. There is only Yunho everywhere and it feels so good, so right, almost like when I cuddle . . . crap!

 

“We need to talk.” Holy God, his lips are complete distraction for logical thought. He kisses my jaw, down to my neck and finds the spot that can make me shudder. “Yunho”

 

“Later. We’ll talk later.”

 

The scrape of his teeth, from his tongue there and here as he taste me, and the way his nose nuzzling the skin behind my ear are my undoing. Alright, I’m yours. Take me anyway you want. My hands are getting impatient as they move on their own to tug at Yunho’s t-shirt.

 

“Oh !” Yunho pulls away, this time a little breathless.

 

“What?!”

 

He stares down amusedly at me and I still have fistful of his t-shirt in my hands. “Are you hungry?”

 

“Huh?” Yeah, I’m definitely hungry of you. I shake my head, tugging him closer again.

 

“Easy Sweetpea,” He my back, soothing my wild desire.

 

Breathe Yuri, breathe….. “I’m not hungry.” Not for food, yes for you. I tug him again but he resist.

 

“I’ve promised to feed you. And now, feed you is what I will do.”

 

I whine in protest. Well, hell. Where did he get this willpower to stop when I’m completely liquid of heat inside? My brain has gone into mush. “Later. Feed me later.”

 

He raises one eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

 

I tug him again and this time he complies. He laughs while he kisses me and somehow I find this even more. Oh Boy, he is so y. This is so . . . . hmmmmmm.

 

“Bed.” He rasps against my lips before his hands sneak down to cup my and lifts me. Instantly, I wrap my legs around his waist.

 

The boy! “My son?”

 

Yunho chuckles in my ear. “Our son won’t hear any sounds.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter