Epilogue

The Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Epilogue

 

 

The day I left the hospital, Yunho married me in front of my family –  no scratch that – our family. It was simple but it was perfect and I couldn’t be happier than that.

 

Approximately three months after the hospital incident, I’m finally convinced that I’m actually pregnant. At first, there was a slight bump that I thought was the result of my ravenous appetite. Even mom doubted at first since there’s no change in me at all, well other than my appetite. Then the bump is kind of enlarged as weeks passed by. Of course I freaked out. Yunho brought me to doctor and the old news is I’m pregnant. I still didn’t believe it, especially after witnessing my sister’s torturous labor. By the way, she has twins. Ha!

 

Every time I deny the inevitable, Yunho could only shake his head exasperatedly. But then the past three weeks Kibum began touching my tummy when I tucked him at night. At first he was just rubbing before finally it grew to the point of embarrassing. Last week when I brought him to groceries, he touched my bump while talking animatedly about this new cereal he likes as if his brother/sister inside would hear. I rooted to the ground as my face felt on fire. Gah!

 

“Sweetie, what are you doing?” I asked.

 

He looked up with that innocent face. “Discussing our favorite breakfast. It’s really important mom. Granma said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter