Shock

Our Love Story...

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

A cold breeze in the beginning of a morning, woke a handsome-prince looking from his slumber, which he shifted and yawned really softly.

He slowly opened his eyes while rubbing it, feeling his mood a little good today and that is such a good thing for him when suddenly—His eyes widen for something that bothered him.

 

Staring intently at another guy who’s lying beside him, sleeping in exhaustion and even gripping tightly to another edge of his pajamas,

 

he’s starting to freaks out.

 

 

His mind is blank—his thoughts are filled with emptiness and panic owned him slowly, as he held his heavy breath that starting to get annoyed by the pace of beats in his chest which starting to thump in unacceptable rythm.

 

Suddenly, the pretty guy shifted.

 

He gasped in shock. Even he’s a calm person, he’s never been this freak out in his entire life and it’s starting to own him.

 

 

But then, despite those other feelings that slowly creeps inside him, he would never, ever even once since he open those eyes, lose his gaze over him.

 

Over that pretty sight.

 

He swear, whoever he is, he could love him right here right then, even…

 

Hold it.

 

 

Something’s wrong—he knows it for sure. Something is definitely wrong. He can’t remember a thing even any little thing, not even where he is.

 

Or who he is.

 

In panic, he started to glance wildly for something that can take him to a hint for his own identity. But alas—he found nothing.

 

He tried to get up and for awhile, leaving that beautiful sight for awhile, but then—his feet feel numb; he couldn’t go anywhere, indicating a wheelchair not too far from the bed is his.

 

What happened to

 

 

He stopped.

 

For a few seconds of freeze in the spot, the beautiful looking guy with his brown soft-looking hair humming something, as he started to hug his body, leaning on his muscular chest, while he gaping for any air.

 

That, when a familiar scent own him.

 

A sweet, familiar yet unknown scent, which make a sudden pain in the deep part of his head.

It hurts him more than anyone should know.

 

For a long two minutes, those hurts feeling never leave his head, about to torn him apart when suddenly, it just disappear, vanished with no trace as if he never felt any pain ever before.

 

He blinks.

 

“Mmmm… Hae…”

 

 

A soft, husky voice came out from the other lips, make him gasped in shock.

 

“H-hyukkie,” He whispers, more in disbelief of himself.

 

Hyukjae, who’s now get a little bit of his consciousness, roamed his hand and got Donghae’s shirt in his tighten grip. “Mmm..” he hummed softly.

Donghae bit his lower lip. Damn, he thought. The same thing is happening exactly like yesterday, and he didn’t like any little bit of it.

 

“Haeee…?” another hum from his known lover, again, snapped him and made him Hyukjae’s hair gently with his consciousness.

 

“Morning, baby,” He whispered as a reply to the other’s ear, expression still flatly unconscious as he stare to nowhere down there.

 

Hyukjae shifted and yawned as he now has gain back his consciousness and stared at Donghae. “Morning Hae, you woke up early…” He said hoarsely, rubbing his tired eyes from blurry sight.

 

Donghae took a long deep breath, and smiled at his lover. “I just woke up too, Hyukkie,”

 

 

Yeah, he’s definitely his Hyukkie.

 

Hyukkie, Eunhyuk, Lee Hyukjae.

 

 

He just remembered they are all the same person which he almost forgot the second and the third names earlier day and remembered by a doctor who called him that name.

 

Such a fool.

 

How could he forget the most important thing of the love of his life? He knows everything about Hyukjae—most, most of it—but forget it as if those things messily hidden in the little rack inside his brilliance brain.

 

 

The king-sized bed shifted by the movement of Hyukjae, but then he fell down again before he managed to get off from it.

 

“A-ah, I forgot about my feet,” He frowned, showing his pout and glance at Donghae who’s staring at him in the most worried way.

 

“What do you want to do?”

 

Hyukjae looked down, still with the same expression. “I want to cook for your breakfast,”

 

Donghae’s brows rose as he felt another slight of pain just after he heard Hyukjae’s reaction.

 

Just this time, it’s his chest that felt the pain.

 

 

“Stop it, I’m not hungry,” he said really slowly, and sat up with the help of his slight-hurt hands. “I only want to be with you here,”

 

Hyukjae hesitated. “But…”

 

“Hyukkie, I said I’m not hungry,” Donghae sighed, “Don’t go anywhere,”

 

 

Grabbing tightly to Hyukjae’s hand, finally the latter agreed to accompany his lover and crawled back to his embrace.

 

Hyukjae remains calm, and almost dozed off again, remembering it’s still early in the morning and looking how calm his boyfriend is now, but what he doesn’t know, is those uneasy feeling that overloading in his chest.

 

 

He just hates sleep from now on.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

A WEEK LATER

 

 

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

Ring~ Ring~

 

 

 

Ring~

 

I gasped, opening my eyes.

 

Omo!

 

What time is it??

 

 

“H-Hae?” I called out for Hae since that’s what I always do to check on him every morning—which he always wakes up faster than me, while my eyes searching for my wall clock.

 

 

6.03 AM.

 

Oh, it’s still early…

 

I glance towards beside me and found Hae—wait.

 

 

WHERE IS HAE??

 

 

Omo!! Did he fall??

 

I glance quickly to the ground, but there’s nothing there, not even a thread.

 

Hmm… If he’s going somewhere, maybe to the toilet, he must’ve took his wheelchair—

 

 

WHAT!

 

WHY DOES THAT WHEELCHAIR STILL THERE!????

 

 

“HAE!!!”

 

I screamed loudly and got up from bed, running through room by room in panic since I have no idea where is Hae, especially when his feet are paralyzed.

 

 

Living room, empty.

 

Guest room, empty.

 

Dining room…

 

 

Wait.

 

I heard something at the kitchen.

 

 

He couldn’t be…

 

 

O.M.O!!

 

 

“H-Hyukkie! You woke up??”

 

He exclaimed right after I let out a gasp which make shock of him.

 

 

I stared at him in amazement.

 

He’s standing there, in front of the pan, cooking something.

 

He’s freaking standing.

 

Not that perfectly, but…

 

“H-Hae… W-why can… why can you—“

 

“Sshh…” He said and hurriedly walked towards me.

 

 

Walked.

 

Freaking. Walked.

 

 

I know he always refuse me to help him out these days, especially this week and he always awake earlier than me. He doesn’t even go anywhere this week, not even to the hospital since he always refuse it for only doing a therapy, but…

“Baby, why? I can walk now,” He said, showing a little smile before grabbing my hand tightly.

“B-but…”

 

I still can’t believe it.

 

Is it a magic?

 

My minds are filled with thoughts now since I just stared to his feet blankly that are now walking to the corner of the room and came back to in front of me, all by himself.

 

“Baby, c’mon, drink this. I’ll explain it to you,” He said, offer me something as he reach it out in front of my mouth.

 

W-wait… is this…

Strawberry milk!

 

I quickly grabbed it and drink it empty as Hae patiently staring at me with that charming stare, that I always feel loved everytime I saw it.

 

“Hyukkie, I can walk now,” He said slowly after I finished my milk.

 

 

Oh, yeah.

 

He can walk.

 

But why, when, and how??

 

 

“I keep practicing while you sleep, baby,” He continued as he grinned, showing his childish smile but very lovable.

 

While… I sleep??

 

 

OMO!

 

“R-really?”

 

He nodded.

Seriously, he practices for only a whole week?

 

I can’t believe it.


“Hyukkie… aren’t you happy?” He pouted, waving his hand in front of my face since I just staring at him in disbelief this whole time.

 

I blinked.

 

O…

 

“OF COURSE I’M HAPPY!”

 

I cheered and hugged him, which he gladly accepted the hug and starts to hug me back, share his warmth with me and his addicting scent.

 

But….

 

Wait.

 

I separated the hug in sudden movement, make him confused.

 

“Hae… so that means… you haven’t sleep?”

 

 

Oh no!!

Tell me that’s not true.

 

Tell me Hae’s still sleeping at night even every tired eyes of his for this whole week make some sense now.

 

Gosh.

 

“I…” he looked away, “I have,”

 

Aish, I know he’s lying.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes…” he said while looked down. “I just about to finish making you breakfast, baby, I can walk properly just today so I decided to make you something,” He said, suddenly showing his cheerfulness, walking back to his cooking before that he paused for awhile.

 

Awh.

He’s just too sweet.

 

But…

 

“Let me continue that, Hae, you have to sleep,” I walked towards him and hold both of his arms from behind. “I’ll cook for you,”

 

He glances at me sadly. “B-but… I just—“

 

“Hae, you need sleep,” I cupped his face.

 

Oh no, not that expression.

 

He needs to sleep, and really, what makes him think to practice walking while I sleep? He could be fall and got nothing to do.

 

He even managed to not waking me up, and not sleeping at the afternoon.

 

 

Doesn’t he sleepy???

He needs sleep!

 

 

 

"Hyukkiee, at least try to eat what I've made for you.." He said slowly, as a visible pout still formed on his lips.

 

Ugh.

 

I shouldn't break his heart by doing this, but...

 

I sighed. "Okay... Will you sleep as I eat, Hae?" I asked, caressing his tired face that made my heart torn apart and make me feel like such a useless boyfriend who doesn't even realize this obvious exhausted figure.

 

Pabo Hyukkie.

 

He didn't reply by then, just raising his brows and smiled a little. "Okay," he said seconds later, and back to his abandoned delicious-looking fried rice.

 

 

Wait.

 

"Hae, you can cook?" I asked in amazement.

He raised his brows and chuckled. "Meanie,"

 

"But.. Hey! I'm serious,"

 

"Yah, actually..." He turned at me and smiled. "I can't,"

 

He can't?

 

"Then what is thi--"

 

"I only can cook if I'm about to cook for you,"

 

 

...E-ehhhh?

 

I slapped his arm lightly, feeling heat crept on my face. Aisshh, why he has to be that cheesy??

 

"You're really cute when blushed like that," he whispered softly as he chuckled.

 

Ugh.

I swear to God I've turned so red, and all because of Hae.

 

But, still, anyway… I can’t believe it he managed to practice walking, alone, without anyone help in the middle of the night.

 

I mean, he must’ve fallen over and over again, knowing that his feet are numb and actually, it’s a pretty big deal.

He should have done it with the help of someone.

 

How can he manage to keep walking when there’s no one there to help him?

 

Who helped him stood up when he fall?

 

What if he got another headache?

 

 

Aw, Hae…

 

Why does he do that?

 

I unconsciously stepped closer to him who’s now busy cooking, and grabbed his left arm to hug it, make him startled.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?” His concerned voice spoke out.

 

I shook my head slowly and I can feel he stopped his cooking, but I just ignore it and keep hugging his arm possessively. Not until seconds later, I felt his other hand my hair.

 

“I’ve finished, Hyukkie…” He whispers, leaning closer to me. “Now let’s eat, okay?”

 

I gave him a light nods as I stared up at him. “But you promised you’ll sleep after this,”

 

“I know, let me just accompany you eat,” He said and I release the hug so he can prepare the meals to the plates as I just waited for him.

 

 

Why he doesn’t want to sleep?

 

Omo!

 

Don’t say that… he doesn’t want to sleep at night because I snore… and TOO LOUD!?

 

 

OMG!!

 

“What is it, Hyukkie?” I heard Hae suddenly asked while he turns out already standing by the table, putting the plates on it.

 

Eh?

Did I gasp too loud?

 

“I…” I looked down, feeling embarrassed. “Did you refuse to sleep because I disturb you in your sleep?”

 

“Huh?”

 

I glance at him, who’s now raising his brows in confusion.

 

“Did I… Snore while I s-sleep?”

 

I bit my lower lip. Gosh, this is really embarrassing.

 

 

After a few seconds of blinking, he chuckled.

 

Ehhh??

 

What the heck is so funny about that??

 

 

“Y-yah, why are you laughing?” I pouted as he keeps on laughing at me for minutes, before he cleared his throat and stared at me with that warm gaze.

 

“You’re just too cute. Of course you’re not,” He said as he walked closer to me and peck my cheek. “Now eat your breakfast, baby,”

 

I blushed.

 

O-okay, just maybe I was too overreacted, but…

 

Being treated like this by him is really….

 

 

Of course… Of course I know he’s my boyfriend!

But we’re just official a few days ago—about less than 2 weeks, so… that’s normal…. Right?

 

I bit my lower lip and nodded slowly, somehow feeling embarrassed because of this blushing cheeks that those red tints won’t disappear that easy, and walked towards the dining table.

 

Wow!

 

“Hae, this smells really good,” I said, suddenly feeling hungry seeing that delicious looking fried rice. Seriously, I never knew Hae would be this great in cooking. Did he learn it from Wookie?

 

Suddenly, I felt warmth from my back.

 

Omo.

 

“Eat it, Hyukkie….” I heard whispers on my right ear which made me shivered instantly since Hae’s doing it while hugging me from the back.

 

 

I think I’m speechless now.

 

But… OH!

 

“H-Hae, you need sleep,” I said weakly as I unconsciously held my breath.

 

Thank god I still remember that one before I lose my consciousness because of this affection Hae’s giving me.

 

He sighed softly. “But I want you to eat first, then I’ll sleep,”

 

 

Aish, this guy.

He already made me so damn worried by staying awake at night without even me knowing, moreover he’s practicing to walk until he can completely stepped like right now, yet he still want to make me worried like hell?

 

I pouted.

 

“Hyukkie,” he pulled out a chair and pulled me so I sat on it, sat beside me and took a spoon of the fried rice. “Say aah, baby…”

 

I frowned, pouted at him even more.

 

I want him to sleep.

 

I don’t want him to sick, knowing that he has so little time to sleep this past whole week.

 

But… This fried rice looks so tempting.

Unconsciously, I parted my mouth and welcomed a spoon of his meal, which made me startled.

 

It’s so delicious!!

 

He chuckled. “Like it?”

 

Ugh… He shouldn’t do the feeding thing right now!

 

Why did I let him?

 

I stood up in a sudden movement, make him raised his brows and before he could ask, I already pulled him and stormed towards my room.

 

But then, he held me.

 

“Yah, Hae, wha—“

 

 

OMO!

 

“HAE!! P-put me down!”

 

He’s freaking lift me up.

 

I circled my arms around his neck and I can see he’s chuckling in happiness, like a little kid just got his toys.

 

“I’ve been dying to lift you up like this, since the day we fell,” He said, still grinning like an idiot.

 

But… He really doesn’t have to do that…

 

He walked around the dining room, to the living room and wasting time by walking around to places that he doesn’t have to.

 

“Haeee…” I whined. Seriously, I just want him to sleep, and he could be tired if he keep walking around while carrying me like this. I’m heavy, for heaven’s sake.

 

He raised his brows. “Oh, my baby’s hungry,” he muttered—more to himself, and then walked towards my room and lay me on the bed.

 

“y-yah—“

 

“Sssh, baby, wait, I’ll bring the breakfast here for you,” He said, caressing my cheek before quickly ran out of the room while humming a cheerful random song.

 

 

Aish.

Such a stubborn but very lovable… Boyfriend.

 

 

And now I’m blushing again.

 

 

 

---\\\---

 

 

I felt a movement on the bed beside me and sighed for the nth times already by now.

 

 

“Hae, sleep,”

 

Yeah, right.

 

It has been 4 freaking hours I’m trying to make Hae sleep, since I know when he sleeps, he’ll be so calm and… different, he can’t even pretend it.

 

Instead, he’s been rolling left and right, humming softly, pretends to be sleep by shutting tight his eyes while furrowing his brows which I immediately know he isn’t sleep, and many more—for freaking 4 hours.

 

I wonder why it is so hard for him to just doze off.

 

I heard him sighed again, and blinked at me who’s reading some books, so if I go back to school, I won’t be so stupid.

 

But hell, Hae can’t even make me calm.

 

 

“Hyukkie…” I heard a voice which makes me snapped.

 

I glance at him. “What did I say?”

 

He pouted. Aish, he’s been like this for hours, and I’m not buying it anymore!

 

“Anything but sleep… Pleease?” He pleaded, crawling closer to me and gave me that sparkling puppy eyes stare.

 

 

Aish, if it’s not for his own health…

 

 

“No,”

 

Hell no.

 

I’ve been stupid enough to letting him stay awake every night—and doesn’t even sleep at the afternoon, now he’s begging me to let him awake? No, just no.

 

 

“But…” He sighed heavily, messing his hair in frustration. His eyes are, I know, already damn tired but why the hell he just wasting time and not sleep?

 

“But what?”

 

He pouted even harder. “I… miss you,”

 

 

Aw—

 

Stop that.

 

He said that countless time already, and I know he just making excuse so I won’t force him to sleep—even maybe he really is missing me.

 

“I miss you too, now go to sleep. I won’t go anywhere,” I said and turn my gaze back to the book, flipping a page.

 

He didn’t reply me, which made me glance at him and found that he shut his eyes—trying, to shut his eyes properly as if he’s sleeping, but hell, he still just shutting his eyes.

 

 

I sighed. “What are you doing?”

 

“Sleeping,” He whispers as the reply.

 

Yeah, yeah, sleeping.

 

Even a little kid won’t be this hard to sleep.

 

 

I keep glancing at him and before a minute passed, he already opened his eyes and blinks, then throw his glance at me which made him shock that I was actually caught him not sleep again because from his eyes, I know that he’s afraid.

 

I think he really can’t sleep.

 

Poor Hae.

 

I closed the book and put it on the night stand, and immediately crawled and leaned closer beside him, made him staring at me in confusion.

 

“Tell me why you still won’t sleep,” I whispered, staring to his eyes before giving a peck to his lips.

 

Gosh, how come I’ve become this brave to kiss him?

 

 

Never mind.

 

 

Before he could react anything, I already embraced him and hug him. “Now, can you sleep?”

 

For seconds, he didn’t reply me but only blinking like a cute kid, but then he chuckled softly. “I’ll try now,” he muttered as he closed his eyes slowly.

 

Hmm...

 

Good thing he seems calm enough to sleep, even now I’m not really in the mood to sleep but, yah... I just happy I can make him sleep even if I have to hug him for the entire time he sleeps.

 

 

Ring~

 

Aish, who the hell is that.

 

Ring~ Ring~

 

Oh—it makes me remembered that early this morning, my phone is ringing the same way and I haven’t even check on who the heck is it.

 

Maybe… Is it Teuk Hyung?

 

Omo!

 

 

I just remembered.

 

I haven’t reply his message last night, asking about Hae and stuffs, and saying that he’s about to visit to my house since he—and the rest of Rox and Fox are just back from Europe—yeah, they took advantage of my birthday that’s week ago and just go in vacation and leave Hae with me.

 

It’s not that I don’t want that, tough.

 

Ring~

 

 

Aish, I have to pick that up before Teuk hyung and the others get worried.

 

I shifted a little and I can see Hae’s brows furrowed.

 

So he hasn’t sleep yet.

 

“Hae, baby,” I whispered, “I need to pick that up, can you just sleep first? I won’t be long,”

 

 

He opened his eyes and pouted. But before he could disagree, I already pushed him as I give him a little peck on his lips.

 

“Sleep, or I won’t cook for you,” I said, chuckling while got up to my desk to took my still ringing phone.

 

Oh, I was right.

I glance at Hae, who’s still pouting but shutting his eyes, trying to sleep while hugging the pillow I’ve been sleeping on just now.

 

Really, he’s damn cute.

 

 

I stepped out from the room since I don’t want to disturb Hae with his sleeping—and I hope he can do it—before I pick up the phone.

 

“Teuk Hyung?” I called out, while sitting on the couch.

 

Oh! Thank god you answered the call…” I heard Teuk Hyung’s relieve voice from the line. I thought something happens to you or Hae,

 

I chuckled. “No, everything’s fine, hyung,”

 

Yeah, fine.

 

Except that Hae-sleep thingy which make me pissed off by now.

 

 

Yah, if it’s not because of his cheesiness.

 

 

I heard another relieve chuckles. Glad to hear that, Hyuk ah. Anyway, were now in airport. Can we visit your place, like on Thursday? he asked.

 

“Of course you can, hyung,” I replied. Thursday is… the day after tomorrow? Maybe they want to rest since I know most of them still got their jet-lag.

 

Okay! he cheered, and then I can heard another person’s voice from the back which I bet it’s Kangin hyung. Oh, Hyuk ah Ive to go now, reply my messages, okay?

 

 

And before I could answer anything, he already hung up the phone.

 

I sighed and stay still for a minute, before stared back at the phone which turns out I had a missed call from…

 

 

The doctor.

 

 

Is it about Hae?

I guess it is, but... Should I call him back?

 

After thinking for awhile, I decided to text him asking about what happened to Hae and when should I meet him again which after that Ifinally get back to my room and found out that Hae still shutting his eyes.

 

Hmm…

He doesn’t look like he’s pretending to sleep, but… He doesn’t look like he’s sleeping either.

 

“Hae?” I whispered, testing him.

 

He doesn’t budge.

 

Should I assume that he’s sleeping?

 

Uh-uh, I’m afraid he’s not really sleeping.

 

I went out for about 10 minutes and I suppose that’s enough to make him dozed off if he really tries his hardest this time.

 

“Hae…”

 

Still didn’t move.

 

Aish, I can’t tell.

 

 

I went to the edge of the bed and pretend to be busy by putting down my phone on the night stand, while still staring at him.

 

Is he really sleep?

 

I bit my lower lip before finally decided to check him out.

 

 

“Ouch,” I let a small whimper—a fake one, actually, and yes, in a sudden movement, Hae’s eyes opened and staring at me full of concern.

 

“Hyukk—are you okay?”

 

So he hasn’t sleep.

 

Why is it so hard to just sleep and make me stop worrying about him? I’m already tired watching him and demand him to sleep most of the time today, but he just… He never sleep and I think he never tried.

 

“Why you didn’t sleep?” I stared at him sadly, which made him startled, replacing his worry expression.

 

He sighed. “I’m sorry, Hyukkie… I—“

 

“Can you just stop making me worried?” I cut him, crossing my brows. “Please try to sleep, I will do anything. You haven’t sleep for days I suppose,”

 

He just stared at nowhere as he frowned.

 

 

“What if you get sick later? What if your head hurt? You used all your energy now, I don’t want—“

 

“Hyukkie,”

 

I bit my lower lip. I don’t want to mad at him, of course. I just worry about him and I want him to be healthy always.

 

Why he won’t understand?

 

I still stared away when I heard a movement from him which immediately I know it’s Hae who’s shifting and carefully standing up, walking slowly until he’s standing in front of me.

 

 

“Just mad at me,” he whispers.

 

Huh?

 

“Just mad at me, give me punishments, let out your anger towards me because how bad myself give you sorrows. I prefer that, I prefer that rather than I have to sleep,”

 

 

I felt pain in my chest.

 

Why does he even say that?

 

Is he doesn’t want to sleep that bad?

 

I just standing there, staring at him who’s giving me those pleading gaze that make me want to hug him.

 

But…

 

 

I sighed, before push him to the bed gently, and cover him with a blanket.

 

“Just rest your eyes for awhile,” I whispered to his ear, and give a peck on his forehead before I left the room.

 

 

It’s just…

 

There’s something he didn’t tell me.

 

 

-----===-----

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

Hyukjae sighed, as he carelessly slammed his exhausted body onto the couch. His brows furrowed in confusion, along with how hard he’s trying to stop those uneasy feelings by biting his lower lip.

 

He begged—his lover, beg for anything but to go into the unconsciousness. By that, his mind starts wildly roaming everywhere, thinking just if something bad is happened to Donghae and he doesn’t even know.

Thats why he doesnt even has those nightmares anymore, he thought, cursing his innocent mind that assuming everything is getting better because his boyfriend has stopped those nightmares.

 

He messed his hair in desperate.

Holding those tears of frighten that only awaits to be poured from those bright eyes, he leaned to the back of the couch softly.

 

Ring~

 

His eyes opened.

 

Hell.

 

That will definitely disturb his lover from his rest.

 

As fast as light, he enters the room one more time, eyes wildly roamed towards one spot which made him sighed in relieve because his lover choose to keep shutting his eyes, then he took his phone that already annoys him so much.

 

He stared at the screen and stormed outside.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

Ah, Eunhyuk. I’ve been trying to call you,”

 

He sighed again. “What do you want to tell me, doctor? Is it about Hae?” He asked slowly, almost in whisper. “How is the result?”

 

Uh, actually... His brains are fine,” answers the doctor. I think he felt deep shock that makes him trauma, replacing those trauma he’s been before, you know, something about his mother, I suppose,”

 

Hyukjae gulped.

 

“And...?”

 

I once talked to my friend who’s a psychiatrist, and he said... Maybe, um, Donghae—“

 

“Just tell me what is it, doctor,” Hyukjae cutting off impatiently. His heart couldn’t beat faster anymore, his mind wildly roams into some horrible imaginations.

 

And then, he heard a reply from the line.

 

Is it possible that from deep shock and trauma he felt, he changed a part of his memory. His subliminal part unconsciously did that,” the doctor said.

 

He froze.

 

Shock... Trauma... Memory change??

 

“But... I... How—“

 

In this case, I bet his only power right now is yourself, Eunhyuk ssi. So don’t be too hard on him, okay? And what I meant by that is, no, just maybe, he didn’t change anything about you from his memory,” An explanation cut his confusion, as if the doctor’s able to know what exactly he is thinking.

 

“How about... Victoria? Hae changed her role unconsciously that’s why...?”

Yes, that’s the only thing that could happen in that case,”

 

Hyukjae stared blankly to nowhere in the room. He really is drowned with confusion, even he doesn’t know if he has to be sad or glad.

 

Eunhyuk ah?”

 

He blinks a few time, trying to get those consciousness back to himself and clearing his dry throat. “Yes, doctor. So what should I do? Telling him the truth?”

 

Does his head still hurt?  Instead of answering his question, the doctor asked him back a question that makes him winced everytime he thinks of it.

 

He… Doesn’t really know, if he’s about to be honest.

 

“I…” He bit his lower lip. “I don’t know, I just… The last time I saw him hurting is… Before we go to the hospital, in the morning…?”

 

He felt ashamed because he, Donghae’s lover, can’t even tell exactly if his boyfriend still feeling pain like the way he saw weeks ago. He really can’t.

 

That’s why he’s so embarrassed of himself.

 

Is that so? The nurse said that he hurt his head too when scanning process,

 

He gasped. “Really?”

Yes, but Maybe he didnt tell you because he doesnt want you to worry, The doctor approved. “But Im afraid if he still hurt his head, even theres nothing really wrong with his brain, hell have another shock after you tell him the truth. Its not that you should hide it, but You better check his condition first and tell him slowly,

 

Hyukjae gulped hardly. He couldn’t think of anything else now, except a man he loved too much inside his room.

 

Slowly, he shifted on his seat and nodded in hesitate to no one. “O…Okay, doctor. Thank you, I’ll call you later,” He said and hung up the phone, throwing it carelessly beside him.

 

 

 

What should I do now, Hae?

 

 

 

 

=========================================================================

[a/n]: well~~~

I'm glad most of u readers still have time to read this story!! X"D you don't know how happy I am~~~~

*bowed*

Thank you!!!

 

Anyway, about that memories thingy of Hae~ just pretend that could happen, ok? XD ahahaha~ *runs*

 

 

 

-replies-

 

asdayuni : KYAAA thankyouuuuu!! XD I'm trying to update faster now~~ ohoho (ps. gapunya fb akuu T T adanya twitter huhuhu)
 
Hyura_90: still didn't get it? D: hmm~ yeah, and I'm trying to write faster now kkkk XD hope you happyyyy
 
staringthestar : AWWWW so cheesy XDXDXD and you won't have the idea how happy I am until now reading ur comment!!! XD kya!!! thanks so much!! *shed tears* lol~ just so you know I'm not that innocent anymore... so bear with it D: kkkk
 
chocolat00: ^^ kkk glad u likes it!!! hihihi~ anyway, do you prefer shorter than this chap? 
 
ShawolShadow22: don't give such a sad emoticon like that!! T T kkk~ thanks for readingggg *kissu*
 
DredhezRei: this is kind of fast too... isn't it? XD WAHAHA I'm not that innocent anymore... DX help me!! thanks sooooo much for loving it onnie~ i love u~~
 
lady_na: really~~~ I'm trying to pay for my hiatus last time... kkk~ yeah they're missing each other~ dudududu XD
 
lonely37: WHAT! you don't know you just don't know!! OF COURSE I remember you!!! I'm trying to update faster because I want to regain my readers back T T I thought my readers are tired of waiting... uhuhu thanks for coming back and read it!!!!! XD *hugs* love you!!!
 
LittleTaemin: ....you made my eyes got teary by your comment u know.... *shed tears* I'm trying to make this story gets better!! Thanks so much!!!! *kiss*
 
Ucant-stop-lovingme: kyaaa thank you for keep waiting!! XD Yeah I hope they will stay together forever.... no matter where, in fanfic or in reality *get depressed because of hae kissin scene* T^T oh glad u like the not so innocent kissing scene kkkk love u too!!!
 
supershinee4: well, I gave u this long, are u having a hard time reading it? DX tell me~~ kkk thank you too for keep reading it!! I love you!!
 
hyaku_rei: KYAAA HELLO!! *kiss* *hug* thanks for loving my story!! just keep reading this and I'll be so happy~~~ kkk XD
 
silverfish: well, I updated some more~~ it's kind of fast, rite? XD I hope I made ur day...... ~~ *winks back*