I Miss You Too

Our Love Story...

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

I rubbed my eyes.

 

Ugh… Such a long sleep I guess.

 

It makes my head a bit dizzy.

 

I opened my eyes as I looked around, shifting on the comfortable bed as I felt my feet numb and not able to move.

 

 

Hm…

 

 

Wait.

 

 

W-where am I?

 

I glance around and panic suddenly owned me when I’m unable to tell where exactly I am.

 

Oh .

 

 

I can’t remember how I managed to sleep on this.

 

Everytime I tried to, my head become as hurt as ever, which that makes me winced in pain and my mind stop to think about anything except the pain.

 

 

Where the hell am I??

 

 

I’m in a room, alone on a double bed, as there’s wardrobe and a desk. It’s a very neat room, but—

 

“Hae?”

 

 

I held my breath as someone stepped into the room through the closed door.

 

“Hae, you woke up already?”

 

 

.

 

!

 

 

I…

 

“Uh… I…”

 

 

I’m unable to say any word as my tongue even become numb.

 

He walks closer to me and I swear his stare is showing so much concern that makes me hate myself more.

 

 

Who…

 

Who is he?

 

And...

 

 

H-Hae...?

 

 

“I’m okay,” I said.

 

He’s getting closer until finally he cupped my face—

 

 

 

OUCH!!!

 

 

 

“H-Hae? Are you okay?”

 

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt sudden pain in my head.

 

It really hurts.

 

 

Oh gosh.

 

I can’t…

 

 

“Ugh…”

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling the pain is gone little by little until it’s all disappears miraculously.

 

 

S-.

 

 

“H…Hyukkie?”

 

 

He blinks at me, full of worry all over his face. “Are you okay, Hae?”

 

 

He’s Hyukkie.

 

Damn it.

 

 

Damn!!

 

 

Longing for any warmth, I hugged him tightly by those guilt and miss. I can’t believe I forget about him for a moment.

 

 

This is .

 

 

I separate the hug and looked up at him. This super beautiful figure who’s definitely mine, now why have to show his suffer feelings just because of me?

 

This is just not fair for him.

 

 

But…

To be selfish,

 

 

I’m really glad.

 

 

“I’m okay, Hyukkie,” I spoke as curved a little smile at him. “It’s only hurt a little, but it’s okay,”

He sighed, biting his lower lip but then smiled back at me warmly even those concerns still obvious in his expression. “You have to eat now, Hae,”

 

I nodded before he spoke again.

 

“After this, we’ll go to the hospital to check on your condition, okay?”

 

Hospital…

 

What will the doctor says about my conditions?

 

 

I don’t want to be there again.

 

I hate hospitals since the start.

 

 

But actually…

 

If there’s Hyukkie beside me, I know I’ll be okay.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

“Mr. Lee Donghae,” I heard a name being called by a woman in nurse suit, which makes me stood up immediately, nodding at her and pushed Hae’s wheelchair to the doctor’s room.

 

 

Ugh.

 

I can see Hae’s nervous.

 

So do I.

 

 

This morning I was very afraid there’s something bad happened to him—again when he looks something different—like he doesn’t really know me and when I touched him, he winced in pain.

 

Really… it must be really hurt since he gripped on my shirt tightly.

 

I actually worried at him like hell since last night, and haven’t got enough sleep since after seeing Hae had a nightmare, I’m not being able to sleep peacefully.

 

 

God.

 

I don’t know how I should protect him.

 

 

The only thing I could do now is keep on accompanying him and be beside him.

 

“Oh, hello,” The doctor smiled after found out that it's me who come.

 

 

Yeah, he kind of knows me too well by now. He knows that I love Hae more than myself and he knows that I don't want any bull diagnose.

 

But I was right. See?

 

 

Love defeats everything.

 

 

"H-hello, doctor," I greeted the doctor back and I guess he already know why we're here because he stood up.

 

"Okay then, should we checked on your brain now?" He asked, staring at Hae.

 

 

Hae doesn't look like he wants it, but he comply anyway. "Y-yeah,"

 

Awh.

I know my Hae must be afraid and nervous.

 

But it has to be done, since I don't know if his memories can back fully to him.

 

Ah, please...

 

Even if Hae managed to remember me, I know there’re still some errors in him, which I don't want it happens.

 

"Alright, you should go with the nurse to scan your head, okay?"

 

Hae's eyes widened as if that's the most frightened thing he has to do. "Alone?"

 

I felt warm on my chest looking that Hae really leaned on me and want to be with me. But...

 

"Hae, I have to do some talks with the doctor just for a minute. You have to prepare first. Okay?"

His brows on his handsome face crossed, as he just silence without giving any response.

 

I smiled, and then kneeled down in front of him.

 

 

"Hae, I love you,"

 

His brows rose.

 

 

"I love you too, baby," he said while smiling happily. Then, he lifted my chin softly and he leaned closer...

 

 

Until our lips met passionately.

 

"Mm, Hae..." I hummed, caressing his cheek as I parted the kiss. "I won't be long,"

 

He nodded lightly, still staring so deeply to my eyes until finally a nurse pulled his wheelchair and leave the room, with me now alone with doctor whose smile plastered on his face.

 

 

Ugh.

 

"What?"

 

 

He chuckled. "No, it's just... You both really cute together. And you're so faithful, Eunhyuk. He's the luckiest guy I know so far," he said between his sharp looking smile.

 

Aish.

 

Now I felt my cheek burned.

 

 

"Anyway, how can he remember you?"

 

I gasped. "O-oh, yes," I muttered, pulling a chair in front of the doctor's desk as I sat on it. "He's... I don't know what should I say. He just remembers everything after I recalled some of our memories, and..."

 

I swallowed hard.

 

 

"And?"

 

Okay, this is the most confusing part.

 

"He doesn't remember that his dad is still alive instead of his mom, and--"

 

"Wait," the doctor leaned closer to me, "Are you trying to say that he doesn't remember that his mom is...dead?"

 

I nodded. "It's confusing, right?"

 

"Yeah..." He crossed his brows, staring below while nodding in doubt. "I wonder... Anyway, what else?"

 

"Hmm... I don't know what he thinks about his stepmother, but... Do you know that Hae's father marry a woman and that woman has a niece?"

 

He throw his gaze far above, and nodded slowly. "Mr Lee... Ah, I know. That girl always join him to look on Donghae's condition, right?"

 

"Yeah," I nod. "Her name is Victoria,"

 

"What happened to her?"

 

"Nothing, but... Hae saw her as his cousin,"

The doctor widens his eyes in disbelief for seconds, then clearing his throat. "That's strange," he murmurs.

 

 

For I don’t know how long, I told him everything I knew and how Hae still dreaming those nightmares and hurt his head often, and stuffs like that until the doctor going to checked on Hae.

 

 

---

 

 

 

The scan room is kind of bit far, so as soon as we arrived, I saw Hae has finished the scan and now he’s being helped by nurse and another doctor to sit back to his wheelchair.

 

Hae’s eyes brighten just after saw me coming.

 

“Hyukkie,”

 

Ah.

 

Have I tell you that I still missed that voice so freaking bad?

 

Even yesterday I’ve already heard those voices really often, but seeing him right now make me want him more and more.

 

 

“How’s your feeling, Hae?” I asked, practically just walking faster towards him since I missed him already. “Does it hurts you anywhere?”

 

He glances at the nurse for a while, then back to me. “N-no, baby,”

 

“No?”

 

“Yep,” He smiled. “I miss you,”

 

I smiled back towards him, replying that beautiful expression. “I miss you too, you know,”

 

“What are you doing back there?”

 

“What?” I chuckled. “I just talking with doctor about your healing process, Hae,”

 

Suddenly, I heard someone clearing his throat behind me make me turned around and the doctor stood there as he smiled. “I need you both to come here again, maybe tomorrow, okay?”

 

I blinked. “Is it finish already?”

 

“Oh, Donghae, you better take your walking therapy or else you won’t be able to walk permanently,” The doctor continues, which when I stared at Hae, I found his frowning expression.

 

“N-no, I think I’ll do it but not now…”

 

 

The doctor silent for awhile, examining Donghae with his eyes, then nodded as he clears his throat. “Okay. Make it soon, all right? And Eunhyuk, I’ll call you later,” He said, ended our conversation as he nodded at me again.

 

 

“E…?”

 

I raised my brows. “What, Hae?”

 

Hae looks confused, but then he blinked and smile at me. “No, nothing, Hyukkie,”

 

 

After I bid goodbye to the doctor and the other doctor who do the scan, I left the hospital and head back to my house where Hae keep silent.

 

I wonder what happen—oh, does he feel hurt?

 

 

“Hae, what’s wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?” I asked worriedly, afraid he’ll say yes or wincing again in pain, since I feel stab in my heart everytime I saw that painful expression.

 

He turned at me and raised his brows. “Eh? No… I’m not baby, don’t worry,” he smiled.

 

That charming smile I’ve been craving for these whole months, ever since I become his master—those times I missed the most, finally appears again to his handsome face.

 

But of course, I love it now, since I can say how much I love him.

 

 

“Hae,” I called out for him, unknowingly blushed thinking what I’ve wanting to tell him for countless time already.

 

“Yeah?”

 

 

“I…” I bit my lower lip, feeling burned on my cheek. “I love you,”

 

Oh yes, I said it again.

 

I know since Hae’s been in his slumber for almost a year, I’ve been craving to said these words out loud to Hae and I promised to myself if he wakes up, I’ll tell him everyday, or maybe even every freaking hour.

 

 

Hae’s smiled wider, “I love you too, Hyukkie. I love you too so much,”

 

 

I swear only a sentence from him can make my day become thousands times more beautiful.

 

I can’t believe he actually wakes up and remembers me.

 

If I’m the one beside him when he woke up, will he remember me directly?

 

 

Yah, but that’s not important for now.

 

The confusing things still exist—how Hae remembers his dad wrongly instead of his mother.

 

And…

 

 

I’m just glad he didn’t ask for the truth again since last night, I remember that he wants me to tell him the truth about everything.

 

I just still am thinking hard of what to tell him.

 

 

“We’ve arrived, Hae,” I said in front of my house, then park my car into the garage neatly.

 

After helping Hae with his wheelchair and going inside house, he called me suddenly.

 

“Hyukkie,”

 

“Yes, Hae?” I answered, standing still while waiting for his reply, since I’m afraid Hae forgot something or stuffs.

 

Or maybe… don’t say that he wants me to tell him the truth…??

Don’t blame me, I’m getting really paranoid about that one.

 

He turned slightly at me. “Can I practice to walk? Just to that couch?” He pointed at couch at the living room.

 

What?

 

Uh.

Okay, not that.

 

 

But… That’s kind of far, if you can barely walk!

 

“Okay, wait,”

 

I decided to push a little bit more so Hae won’t walk too far, since I know he’s really having a hard time if he practices to walk.

 

“Hyukkie, no, wait,” he turned at me, make me stopped my steps and raised my brows. “I want to walk from here,”

 

“But, Hae,” I sighed, frowning. I hate it when Hae is being his usual selfish Hae. Pretty sure I know that his feet still feel like paralyzed, and practice to walk by that is not really easy.

 

“It’s too far for you,”

 

 

I just don’t want him to be hurt.

 

He pouted.

Aish, not again.

 

“But… I just want to try,”

 

I nodded, “You can try, Hae. But only a few steps, okay?” I said in surrender, trying to push the wheelchair a little bit more so he wouldn’t walk too far if he’s able.

 

And there he is, try to standing up hardly.

 

“Can you… Ugh, Hae, let me help you,” I muttered as I grabbed his hand and round it on my shoulder, so he won’t fall easily.

 

I can see he crossed his brows. “Ugh… S-sorry, Hyukkie.” He said in guilt. Huh? I don’t even know why he apologizing, maybe because he thought it’s too heavy for me and I know it so well that he doesn’t want to always lean on me?

 

He tried to walk with all his might, but failed sometimes which I have to try my best not to let him fall because he may hurt himself if he falls.

 

“D-damn… why is this so hard?”

 

He said, panting.

 

 

Aww…

 

Poor Hae.

 

 

“It’s just a little bit more, Hae, you can do it!” I exclaimed, encouraged him. Actually, he can walk just if he practices for another few times. He’s doing really well, I swear.

 

I’m glad this means that he—

 

 

“KYAAAA!!!”

 

“Hyukkie!!”

 

 

 

O-ouch….

 

 

“A-are you okay, baby?”

 

W…what is this?

 

I felt something holding my head as I feel pain on my right leg, but… Ugh—wait, am I lying now?

 

“Hyukkie…”

 

I opened my eyes that are shutting tightly since I know I just slipped on my feet and I kind of know that I fall.

 

 

OMO!

 

“H-Hae,”

 

I blinked.

 

Hae is holding my head with one of his hand, while the other hand is trembling holding his weight.

 

 

“Are you oka, Hyukkie…?” he asked, wincing.

 

I bit my lower lip. “I-I’m okay, Hae… why did you…? Omo, your hand—“

 

His legs, I know, are weak.

 

And he use his hand so his body won’t crash into mine and… oh my gosh… He uses his hand to held my head so that my head won’t hit the floor.

 

Oh my god, Hae.

 

“T-that’s good, then,” He said and I know his hand that’s holding his weight can’t hold any longer as he laid my head on the floor and uses both of his hand to hold his body.

 

 

“Aren’t your hand hurt, Hae…?” I asked worriedly.

 

Of course it’s hurt.

 

We fall from such a weight and fall together, but instead he save me and his hand could be broken because of that!

 

He chuckled breathlessly. “I’m okay, baby. It’s only hurt a little but as long as you’re okay, I’ll be fine,” he spoke back at me and curve a smile at a one corner of his lips, make it looks like a smirk.

 

 

Aish.

 

That cheesiness.

 

 

And…

 

I swear he looks so handsome from this angle.

 

That hair,

 

That parted lips and unsteady breath as he panting hard,

 

And especially that stare.

I swear I can’t move right now since his looks already melt me.

 

“I guess I have to… try to move so I won’t accidentally crash on you,” He said and looked down to his legs. “Aish, why it won’t move…”

 

He moved his hand carefully as I just dumbfounded there, couldn’t stop staring to his face.

 

And then he stared back at me.

 

Oh no.

I got caught.

 

 

He smirked. “Why, baby?”

 

I felt heat crept on my face when he stared at me that way.

 

Especially now… He’s on top of me and I am lying here.

 

 

It makes me feels like we’re about to do—

 

Wait.

I don’t think about anything ert.

 

 

I’m not!

 

 

Oh …

 

 

 

“Hyukkie…”

 

 

I’m not… I swear.

 

 

“Y-y-yeah?”

 

 

He raised his brows but smirk never leave his handsome face.

 

Did he catch me thinking that kind of stuff…?

 

Oh no, he didn’t.

 

I mean, it’s not that I was thinking of that kind of ‘stuffs’… But I just afraid he’ll think that I was…

 

Ugh.

 

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

He’s…

 

Why he just freezes and stares at me?

 

Isn’t it heavy to hold himself not to crash on me?

 

 

“H-Hae—“

 

“You’re beautiful,” He whispered suddenly, make my heart loses it pace.

 

E…Eh…?

 

Before I could register what he’s going to do, I already felt a familiar feeling of something soft pressed on my lips.

 

Hae’s lips.

 

“H-Hae… mmm,”

 

At first, I want to separate the kiss since I know from his position he must be feels uncomfortable, but…

The more he pressed his lips into mine, the more I felt addicted to the kiss.

 

 

With that, I cupped his face and pulled him deeper.

 

“Mmmh… I love you,”

 

I heard him whispered softly between our kiss.

It feels really addicting.

 

 

How I’d be grateful if I can taste this addicting lips like everyday, as long as I want.

 

This warmth, this scent, I could never get over it.

 

He bit my lower lip softly which I immediately gasped and I felt his tongue sneak inside and battled with mine.

 

“H-Hae…”

“Mmm?”

 

He keeps kissing me and I bet he forgot how heavy and hurt his hands by holding his own weight without his leaning by his feet.

 

I parted a little since we both know we’re lack of air.

 

 

“Y-Your—AH!”

 

 

W-what the…?

 

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

I widened my eyes immediately after hearing Hyukkie gasped and winced right after I kissed him.

 

“W-what happened, Hyukkie?” I asked.

 

Did I crash on him?

I… I don’t think so.

 

Instead, my left hand is getting more painful since I fell and this hand is the only thing that prevents Hyukkie and I from getting injured and I just ignore the pain since the urge to kiss my beautiful Hyukkie is suddenly getting stronger.

 

I have no regret, tough.

 

But…

 

“O…Ouch, H-Hae…” Hyukkie groaned as he gripped on my shirt, making my heart skipped a beat by seeing that hurt expression.

 

What happened?

What is it?

 

 

I quickly moved and tried hard to change my position so I won’t be on top Hyukkie again since he looks so in pain.

 

After I managed to sit beside him, I quickly helped him to sit when he bit his lower lip hard and shut his eyes tight.

 

“M-my feet…”

 

His… feet?

 

OMO!

 

I almost forgot.

 

Something wrong with his left feet since he just slipped and I bet it hurts him.

 

Damn!

He slipped because of me.

 

“I-is it hurt so bad, baby? Can you… ugh, stand up?” I asked in concern, panic owned me since I don’t want him to be hurt. Moreover, he’s hurt because of my selfish act to walk.

 

Pabo fish.

 

Now you hurt your lover.

 

“I… sorry, Hae, I’ll try to stand up first… okay…?”

He muttered, tried really hard to hold the pain he made and stood up by holding on to the couch, limping.

 

.

 

If only I can walk.

 

I should have just taken the therapy at hospital to walk instead of asking Hyukkie to help me.

If I could walk, even if he slipped his feet, I would be able to lift him and lay him on bed so he won’t have to walk until he fully healed.

 

 

Stupid, really stupid me.

 

 

-----000-----

 

 

“Baby, does it still hurt?”

He shook his head but I can see his brows furrowed when I touched his feet that already covered by bandage, make my heart torn apart.

 

It’s now almost midnight, but we haven’t sleep yet since I’m worried like hell about Hyukkie’s feet and Hyukkie said he couldn’t sleep either.

 

Oh, and, yeah. He’s sleeping with me again—obviously, since you know, I won’t stop worrying and… Of course I would feel lost if Hyukkie is not beside me.

 

And… It’s not that I want to do ‘something’ with him… Right?

Wait—I’m not a ert.

 

“You have to sleep, Hae,” he said, gently cupped my face with his soft hand.

 

I pouted. “I can’t,”

 

Of course I can’t sleep before I’m sure he could have a good sleep.

He sighed. “Okay, I’ll sleep, but you have to sleep… Okay?”

 

I hesitated a bit at first, since I honestly haven’t sleepy but I know Hyukkie doesn’t like it if I keep awake so… I’ll sleep, then.

 

“Okay, come here, baby,” I whispered and he shifted closer to me and leaning on my chest, pulling me to a hug.

 

Awh.

This feeling is so heavenly.

 

 

Hugging him, feeling his warmth on mine, and this strawberry scent that I can’t deny that I always craving for that…

 

Really…

 

 

I’m such a lucky guy.

 

“I know you haven’t sleep,”

 

Beautiful figure who’s now leaning on my chest spoke as I couldn’t help but smiling by that.

 

“I’ll sleep, baby,”

 

He silence for a while but of course, I still haven’t drift off and to my surprise, Hyukkie knows that I still awake.

He got up and stared at my eyes, pouting his red lips.

 

“What are you thinking nooow? I want you to sleep,” he whines cutely.

 

Ah.

 

Now come his cute side.

 

“You really want to know?” I decided to ask him teasingly, make his brows raised while blinks few times.

 

“Hm? Yeah…”

 

I smiled, looking away. “I’m currently thinking about someone, so I can’t sleep with you right now…”

I can hear he gasped. “W-what?”

 

Aww…

 

Is he jealous?

 

 

But before I could say another word to reply him and said that I just teasing him, he already pouted even harder.

 

“Who is it?”

 

 

Awh.

 

Who else?

I got no one to think about right now except my beautiful princess who’s now cutely pouted at me.

 

Chuckling, I pulled him so he could sleep on my chest again, careless of how he protests since I haven’t reply him. “Y-yah…”

I his hair softly. “Sleep tight, Hyukkie, you knows it,”

 

“B-but—“

 

“Ssshh…” I hushed him, stopping him from saying another wasting words since I want him to rest, he must be tired after taking me to do the check up, cook for me even his feet is hurt, and so many other things that I should’ve been thankful.

 

I still don’t know how to reply everything from him except to love him with all my might.

 

 

Hmm…

 

Silence.

 

I guess he’s sleep already, eh?

 

“Hae…”

 

Eh?

 

It’s just not even 2 minutes of silence.

 

I guess he really can’t sleep.

Or does he thinking about something else?

 

“What, baby?”

 

“I’m only whispering… You’re still awake?”

 

Oh, yeah.

 

He wants me to sleep too, and I know I must be pretend to sleep since if I’m not, Hyukkie won’t sleep since he wants me to sleep ahead before him.

 

“I’m sorry, baby,”

 

I heard a sigh from him right before he got up again, staring at me.

 


“I can’t sleep,”

 

I caressed his cheek gently. “What do you want me to do, Hyukkie?” I whispered, asking him.

He slammed his head to pillow beside me while sighing, frustrated.

 

“I…”

“Mm-hmm?”

 

He hid his face in the pillow. “I can’t sleep before you kiss me,”

 

 

“What, Hyukkie?”

 

He said what?

 

 

There must be something wrong with my ears too.

Even if Hyukkie always started the kiss, he never ask me to kiss him which… Somewhat that sentence sounds impossible.

 

He sighed and shook his head furiously.

“Forget it,”

 

Eh??

 

Aish!!

 

“No, baby, tell me,” I shrug his shoulder in curiosity. Seriously, did I hear it right? He wants me to kiss him?

 

But he just shook his head refuse to see me.

 

 

I sighed. “Tell me or I’ll kiss you,”

 

He snapped his head up, staring at me while pouting. “What??”

 

Hyukkie is just damn cute.

 

“I’ll kiss you if you don’t tell me,” I repeated, grinning like a child.

 

He crossed his brows. “I know you’ve heard what I’ve said! Don’t play dumb!” He punched my chest as I laughed, holding his hand.

 

“But I thought I heard it wrong, baby…”

Instead of replying, he just leaned on my chest and back to his first position to sleep. “Forget it, then. I’ve sleepy already,”

 

 

Ah!

 

But I want to kiss him now.

 

“Hyukkie…”

 

Not budge.

 

“Baby,”

 

Still no response.

 

Argh, I know he hasn’t sleep already!

I decided to tickle him a bit since I know he just pretend to be sleeping because he’s shy for his previous request.

 

“Mmh,”

 

He wiped my hand away and back to hugging my waist.

 

Aww, Hyukkie…

No can do.

 

I tickle him more and I can feel he’s shaking, holding his laughter I bet.

 

 

“H-Hae!” he exclaimed.

 

Got you.

 

 

I tickle his waist once more time and he burst out laughing and trying to get rid of my hands, which he can’t. “H-Hae—Hahaha! Stop it!”

He got up and tried to tickle me back, but before he could do it, I grabbed his hands.

 

“Hae—mmmh!”

 

 

I immediately pressed my lips on him which unexpectedly, he quickly responded by the kiss and circled his arms around my neck as I cupped his face.

 

So… Soft.

 

I can’t believe even it’s not our first time, I still addicted with this lips so much I could spent a whole day kissing him.

 

As I bit his lower lip gently, he parted open his lips so then my tongue can explore his hot cavern while I can feel his hand my hair.

 

 

This feeling…

 

This feeling of kissing him can erase everything in my mind at the moment. Every worry feelings, concerns, and everything that make me actually stressed out. But magically, only by Hyukkie’s lips, I can feel like there’s nothing to be worried about.

 

Only by Hyukkie’s lips.

 

I can feel his tongue starts to battled with mine, tasting every inch of those delicious feelings we made only by our lips.

 

“H-mmm… Hae…”

 

He panted and parted the kiss for a millisecond, before we back to kissing each other passionately, hungrily, in the sweetest way.

 

I smiled.

He’s just so perfect.

 

After kissing deliciously for another minutes, we parted, staring each other’s eyes deeply as no words come out from our lips.

 

God.

 

I swear he could kill me by only staring at me.

I don’t know how long I’ve being hypnotized by his beauty and his gaze until suddenly he hugged me, spreading that sweet familiar scent as he buried his face to my neck.

 

“Hae…”

His sweet voice called out for my name, whispering softly.

 

 

I hugged him back, giving warmth to his cold body while his back.

“Yeah, baby,”

 

He kissed my neck.

 

 

“I miss you…”

 

I swear I could burst in happiness, but by only imagining if I were him, I felt heartbroken instantly.

 

He surely missed me.

 

I, of course miss him, but…

I was sleeping back then.

 

For me, it doesn’t take too long to wake up—when it turns out I’m leaving my life for freaking 8 months with no memories attached to my head.

 

And for him,

 

He felt it.

 

He lives it.

 

He’s there for me every single day of that torturing months, craving for any movement from me, looking for my sleeping figure everyday, even sleep beside me and leave his life for me only for waiting.

 

Waiting for that day, when I woke up.

 

 

He surely missed me.

 

I can’t imagine if I’m the one who waited.

 

“I miss you so much, Hae…” he whispers again, tightened the hug when I his hair lovingly.

 

Now, I don’t care about my memories that I know I have errors in some part.

 

I missed him, I want him, and I want to protect him.

I don’t ing care about anything else.

 

Even if...

I want to, some parts of me inside tells me that it’s not even worth it to bother.

 

And my curiosity will again, led me to another pain inside my head which of course, I don’t want that happen.

 

I don’t want to make my baby worried.

He shifted again, still hugging me possessively which make me smiled in this warming happiness.

 

 

 

“I miss you too, Hyukkie...”

 

 

 

 

 

=======================================================================

[a/n]: GAH! I wrote chapter too long so I just have to devide it T T I seriously has to stop writing a chapter with 10k words or more... 

 

Is this too long? Well I hope you don't mind...~~ xD

 

Well, did anyone got happy that I'm updating faster? ahaha ^^ 

 

 

But if this is too long (or too short?) you just have to ask~ so I could shortened the chapter a bit!

 

Thanks for reading!!

 

 

~Replies~~~

 

 

SujuCouplesILove15  : uwogh! DX sorry... I'm updating...
 
staringthestar : SORRY I'M SO SORRY... I swear I won't took so long again... ergh if I'm heartless I won't be apologizing for updating too late, u know~ *smirk* UHU THANK U SO MUCH for keep reading my story... I love u TwT
 
silverfish : what do u mean.... ur comment is too short and here I am replying too long for u xD
 
LollZipopZo : KYAAA you won't know how happy I am reading ur comment TwT I love you... thanks a lot!
 
asdayuni: awwwwwwwwwwww halo silent reader! jangan silent lagi ya TwT maaf aku baru update sekarang... makasih bgt udah mau baca~~~ love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *kiss*
 
Hyura_90: WHAT!! you didn't get the last part??? how dare u T^T I'll make it clear then! I'm updating faster! see? kkk~ just keep waiting for me ok~ I love u
 
Naui_Hae : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MISS U TOO ~~~ I'll try so hard to not runaway again kkk ~~ I'm glad u still read my fic... I love u TwT sorry if I'm always torturing our eunhae~ kkk
 
FangirlEunYoo: xD I'm sure he would... Just keep reading my fic! I don't know u still read this fic uhuhu it made me teared up 
 
DredhezRei: ahaha yeah finally T^T UUU I MISSED YOU TOO SERIOUSLY ONNIE~~~~ I thought u won't read this fic again..... uhuhu
 
supershinee4: KYAAA thanks for keep reading!! I'm so happyyyy~~ *shed tears* thank you thank you thank youuuuu I love you!
 
LittleTaemin: What's amazing? xD 
 
lady_na: thanks for reading~~ I think I made Hae suffered too much eh? kkk~
 
purplemuffin: I will~ when it's the right time XD ohohoho~~
 
Ucant-stop-lovingme: kyaaaa thankssss!!! oh u love the song? XD I like it too~~ and I'm trying to updating as fast as I could~ ahaha xD