He Remembered

Our Love Story...

 

"I said you really are, Hyukkie,”

 


HYUKJAE POV


My heart seems stopped.


H-he just said what...?


I dare myself to look up and see the guy in front of me, and what I see is the usual Hae, the Hae I knew 8 months ago and the Hae who loves me very much.


Is this... my imagination?
 

“W-what..?” I whispered slowly because that’s the only word I could let out right now.

The guy in front of me smiled, warmly. Those warmth I’ve been craving these months and it suddenly appears in front of me when I’m crying like this.
 

What the hell is happening?
 

“I’m sorry, Hyukkie,” I heard him whispered back, then what  I knew after that is my lips were being locked by another familiar pair of lips that I know it’s his. 
 

 

If this is just another dream,

Please.
 

Don’t let me wake up this time.
 

 

I felt tears are running down to my cheek again knowing that this could be another dream and in any second I could’ve just lost Hae again.
 

“Hyukkie, don’t cry,” I heard he muttered again softly. 

I just sobbed between the kiss.
 

“I remember, baby,” he hushed me, caressing my cheek after he pulled from the salty kiss because of my tears.
 

 

W-what?
 

“I remember... I’ve remember everything,” he whispered, and leaned again to peck my lips. “I’m sorry I did forgot for awhile...”
 

I just stunned by his words, because I don’t even know what am I thinking right now. I just really not believing this. I never thought to seriously believing this.

he's really lost his memories.
 

It's not a joke, tough.

 

His expression earlier is really different than this one. 


“Hyukkie...”

He touched my lips with his thumb and at that time I just feel the urge to talk.
 

 

“Y-you’re…For real?” I asked as I feel stupid with my words.

And then he chuckled softly.

That chuckles.

That giggling voice.

He’s for real.


I knew it.
 

 

“Of course, Hyukkie,”
 

“R-really…?” I said, biting my lower lip. Aish, why you just not believing him? What if it’s just a dream? Stop asking so it won’t end!

he cupped my face. “I’m real, baby. I’m awake now, and I promise I won’t leave you again,”

I don’t know why, but I just know that he’s saying right from his heart that make me believing him this instant and that means…
 

 

This is not a dream.

He’s really already awake.

He remembered me.


He’s back to himself.
 

 

In my birthday.
 

But what if this is dream…?
 

 

It’s just…. Too good to be true.
 

“Hyukkie?” I can heard him called me as I glance at his eyes. “I know I’ve been bad… I know, but I swear, I can hear your voice everyday in my dreams… the voice that make me wanted to wake up really soon and hug you… But…”
 

He lowered his head. “I’m sorry it took so long…”

I caressed his face unconsciously, still staring deep to his eyes. “Y-you’re really my… my Hae…” I murmured and he nodded while smiling. 
 

“Of course, baby,” He smiled gently. “I’m your Hae,”

I can feel my tears flowing again, but I know this time is not tears of my sorrows, but it’s from those happiness that’s overloading since those sorrows has disappears instantly.
 

He pulled me so I’m now sat on his lap, facing him with both of my legs on his right side.
 

“Sssh... I’m sorry,” He said, my back as soon as I hug him tightly.
 

I don’t want to let him go.
 

I won’t.
 

“D-don’t leave me again,” I said, still drowned in tears.
 

He shook his head. “I won’t and I promise,”
 

 

I smiled.

I never felt this happy before.
 

Even in dream, I never felt this happy.
 

Sometimes reality is feels more like dream than the dream itself.
 

 

“OMO!” I heard a familiar sound squealed and instantly I know that it’s Sungmin.

“OUR HAE IS BACK!!!”
 

"our Eunhyukkie did it!!!!!"

 

And what I knew after that is, all of the Rox members are running towards us and tries to hug Hae. But it’s kind of impossible since he’s sitting with me on his lap and he’s hugging me. But I can feel he’s chuckling.

“Hi, everyone,”

Someone smacked his head. “Yah!!! After leaving us for almost a year, what you can say is only, ‘HI EVERYONE’???? “ Heechul hyung snapped.

He chuckled again but lowered his head. “I’m sorry, hyung,”
 

“That’s okay, Hae, at least you still wake up. We almost lose our faith for waiting for you. You’re lucky your Eunhyuk is always waiting,” Leeteuk said.
 

He just silence.
 

Eh? Why he’s not replying anythi—

OMO!
 

He’s blushing!! 


Oh please. I really want to pinch those cheek for blushing cutely like that.
 

“Our leader is now blushing, eh... “ Heechul hyung started to speak up again. “Anyway, how could you bring him back, Eunhyuk ah?” 

I blinked. “I... I didn’t do anything. I just recalling those memories...” I said, remembering that sad scene and I’m glad he’s now remember that fast. 
 

“Yeah, we saw that. And?”
 

“Y-you saw?” 

Omo. Did they peeking on us when I’m crying like a river? That’s embarassing.
 

They just giggled. “Sorry, we just want to know, because we did exactly like what you do, recalling those memories on the way here, but he still silent. He never speak ANY word at all, not until he talked to you,”
 

So... I’m the only one who can make him talk and remember?

"oh geez, we make it like it is a birthday prank," Heechul hyung murmured.
 

"uh-huh, Eunhyuk ah, did you think we planned all of this before?"


I blinked. Yeah, I should've thinking everything is planned and Hae is pretending to forget me but......

No, I didn't think about that.


Maybe because his stare towards me is really different from the usual.

I shook my head. "um... No," 
 

"really?" Sungmin raised his brows.


"yeah,"


"wow, you really can tell which is your Hae and which is not, eh?" Leeteuk hyung said as he stared at me with teasing smile.


I felt my face reddened.

Gosh, this is embarrassing.


"anyway, Hae, say something why you just stay silence like that! You've made us worried!” Kangin hyung said to Hae suddenly.

Hae just smiled. “I’m sorry, I really don’t mean that. I don’t want to make you guys worried,”

“You didn’t even speak and that made us worried, pabo!” Heechul hyung exclaimed.

“I...”

“Enough, Chul ah, he feels sorry already now,” Hankyung hyung said to him, makes him shut his mouth instantly. 

“No, I’m sorry, hyung. Really...” Hae still lowered his head down and apologizing. 
 

Aw, he’s really feel sorry.

But yeah, he really make all of us worried like hell, especially me. 
 

“Don’t worry, Hae. They will forgive you,” I said to him and he smiled at me.
 

Why he seems to be more shy than usual?
 

He’s really cute like this.


"anyway, isn't this impossible?" Yesung asked.

"what?" Heechul asked back, pissed off by only hearing his voice.


"He mean it's about Hae, Chul ah. Remember what doctor said? Impossible for him to get his memories back in short time, but I think we kind of forget that this guy is...special," Hankyung muttered. 


Hae is special.


"thanks to Hyukkie," I heard Hae whispered on my ear.


Aish!

I feel heat crept on my face.
 


“Hae’s remembered?” Suddenly, I heard someone behind Rox’s members, and soon I know it was Shindong hyung.
 

I nodded to him, giving him my super happy smile.

He smiled back. “Good for you both, I’m happy,” he said and patted Hae’s shoulder as Hae smiled at him. 
 

 

“Hae, we’ll be inside. okay?” I heard Leeteuk hyung said and all of Rox leaving us behind with Shindong hyung.
 

Hae nodded and then stared at Shindong hyung right when they’ve disappear from our sight.

“Hi, hyung,”
 

“Hey,” Shindong hyung answered. “You really made my brother worried like hell, he didn’t even go to school because of you,” 

Omo! Why Shindong hyung have to say that?

I can feel Hae’s suddenly stiffed. “W-what?”
 

“N-no, Hae... I still study,” I quickly said to make him stop worried, but he stare at my eyes in concern while bit his lower lip.

“Hyukkie... You didn’t go to school because of me?”
 

 

I just silence.

I can’t lie...

But I know it will only makes Hae worried and I don’t want that since he just recovered—I mean, he just woke up and I know his head maybe still need to adapt.
 

He caressed my cheek. “Hyukkie...”
 

“I... I’m worried about you, Hae. I can’t go,” I whispered. Oh, how I wish I shouldn’t have to say that.

He just silence before he said again.
 

“I’m sorry, Hyukkie,”
 

I smiled at him, “It’s okay. Good thing you’ve woke up so I can go to school again,” and he nodded.

I felt a bit uncomfortable and want to shift a bit, when I realize I am sitting on Hae’s lap.
 

OMO.

Isn’t it heavy?
 

“H-hae, I think I have to get up…” I said when suddenly Shindong hyung said something again. “You can’t walk?”
 

 

My heart seems stopped.
 

Oh my.
 

Isn’t that wheelchair I almost slipped by belong to Hae?
 

 

Why I forgot that!!!
 

I jolted up standing, because I’m afraid it will bring bad affect to his legs. He quickly stared at me, frowning and his lips formed a little pout.

I bit my lower lip. “Hae, why you can’t walk?” I asked, ignoring his pout and repeating Shindong hyung’s question instead.

“I feel so weak with my legs. But doctor said that I’ll able to walk again if I try harder,” He explained calmly, stared at me and Shindong hyung. “It’s just the effect of the… coma,”
 

Shindong hyung nodded understand while I stared at him with worried expression can’t disappear from my face. 

It because of he didn’t use his legs for 8 months… awh, it must be hard…
 

“Hyukkie, stop worrying. I’m okay,” he said like he read my expression.
 

I just nodded. 

“Hyuk ah, won’t you prepare for your flight? Or you’re prefer to delay your flight until tomorrow? I can do it for you,” Shindong hyung asked me now.
 

Oh, yes. I have to go home.

But… The reason why I want to go home is Hae. 

If Hae’s already here, I don’t need to go home.
 

So I stared at Shindong hyung and said carefully. “Um, can you delay it for me, hyung? I… I want to go home with Hae too,” I said.
 

He chuckled. “Of course you can, I’ll cancel it now, okay?” He said and go inside the house, now leaving me and Hae alone.

Silence.
 

Ugh, this is awkward.
 

I peek at Hae slowly and found he’s stared down with a slight pink on his cheeks.
 

OMO.
 

CUTE.
 

Cute and handsome at the same time.
 

“Stop staring at me,” He said, and suddenly grinned.
 

I gasped. “I-I’m not,” 

“hmmm,” he hummed and looked away, still smiling. “Can you help me to walk to my chair?” he asked.
 

I blinked. “O-of course,”

I hurriedly ran towards him and help him stand by his feet and walk to his wheelchair.

Aish, why those Rox’s members have to move him to another chair? It will torture Hae! Ugh,poor him… I’ll help him to go there quickly so he won’t feel any pain.

I grabbedhis hand slowly so his hand is now around my shoulder, then started to walk slowly with him. He’s really hard to walking, I can see it. 


Awh, why he has to suffers more?


When it already half way to his wheelchair, suddenly, I felt something on my lips.

Hae’s lips.
 

“Happy birthday, Hyukkie,”

My eyes widened. 


I thought he’s forgetting my birthday already, or maybe he doesn’t know since he just remembered everything and Rox’s member didn’t tell him…

But he did congratulate me.
 

And...


OMO!

We just kissed.
 

Again.

I closed my eyes, trying to feel his kiss more as he keep kissing me deeply with his soft lips. I don’t know why, I never get over with his kiss. It feels like I want to be kissed by him again and again.
 

 

Aish.
 

Then, I felt something on my other hand as those pair of lips has leaving me.

I opened my eyes and stared at my hand.
 

A rose.

A freaking rose on my hand.

 

 

Oh my.
 

I stared at him and he smiled, before he tries to walked again. 

Damn.
 

 

This is the best birthday I’ve ever had.
 

 

 

I swear.
 

 

-----===-----===-----
 

DONGHAE POV
 

 

I am now sitting on a bed in the guest room of Hyukkie’s mansion. 
 

I’m really glad I can remember everything, even it really hurts my heart when I am trying to remember.


Why the hell I forgot everything?


I know all of the Rox member has trying so hard to make me remember or even make me speak, but… It feels so hard when you don’t have no idea who they are, and they said that they know you very well.

It’s just…
 

I’m always dreaming about Hyukkie in my days of coma.
 

I always heard those beautiful voices of his in my dream. 

I swear, I only feel like I just sleep for hours as I feel so exhausted.

But I did hear him in my sleep.
 

I try to open my eyes, but I’m so tired I couldn’t even move.
 

I want to hug him before his voice disappears, because I know his voice is the only thing I heard everytime.
 

But one time,

His voice really disappears.

 

And I still can't wake up.


I’vetried really hard.



Until finally, I managed to opened my eyes finally, try to know maybe he’s there but I just didn’t hear him.

But I ended up forgetting everything I’ve seen in first time I saw.
 


Maybe because the first thing I heard is not his voice, I don’t know.


I have no idea who’s Sungmin when he’s sleeping beside me, but I know he’s care for me and I know I might have forget everything so it’s better for me to not saying any word.

Even they asked me to.
 

Even they’ve told me everything about my life.

I have no idea who they are.

I felt like I messed up, so I decided to just shut up.
 

 

That’s when I heard the name ‘Eunhyuk’.
 

 

They said that they want to bring me to the guy named Eunhyuk, who love me very much and always be beside me when I’m in coma.
 

Me myself get very surprised knowing I’ve slept for 8 months.

Without even a memory attached in my head.
 

And my legs got very weak when I walked.
 

The doctor said I’ve lost my memories, and my legs will be functioning normally again if I do the therapy or practicing to walk again.

So I guess for the legs, is not a big deal.

The big deal is my memories and these guys who keep telling about a guy named Donghae’s life.
 

I feel bad.
 

And when I’ve arrived here, I met him.
 

 

My Hyukkie.
 

Okay—he’s not mine, yet.

And he’s really beautiful, I even feel my heartbeats are fastened when I saw his face.

 

At the first impression, he already hugged me which I felt awkward, I don’t know how to react.

But I felt really familiar with his voice.
 

 

And that when I felt slight pain in my head.


The more I heard him recalling those memories, the more I’ve feel those headache so I choose to keep my mouth shut even I know I’m being really mean to let him cry like that.
 

Suddenly, it just came.

I don’t know why, I suddenly can remember everything.

Even the proccess is so hurting and torturing.

 

 

 

But it’s the power of Hyukkie’s voice, I know.

Or maybe… It’s the power of my love to Hyukkie?

Or Hyukkie’s love… To me?

Don’t get me wrong, I still remember when he said he loves me.

 

Wait...



Oh my god.
 


HE SAID HE LOVES ME.

 I just remember that now.
 

 

GOSH.
 

And I’ve kissed him so many times today.
 

 

DAMN IT!

I do it unconsciously, except the birthday gift part which I overheard the birthday thing from Heechul hyung who keeps babbling about it on the way here, in the plane.
 

I swear I could just—

“H-Hae?”
 

 

I blinked when I heard a voice outside the room. I glance at the wall clock, it shows 1 AM. Hmm, I wonder who’s still awake?
 

Okay, I know it’s Hyukkie.
 

“Come in, Hyukkie,” I said, feeling bad that I can’t walk to open the door for him.

The door creaked open, revealing the most beautiful creature I’ve ever met.
 

“Y-you haven’t sleep?” He asked. Slowly stepped inside after he closes the door. He's wearing his white pajama and I know from the look, he can't sleep.
 

I shook my head. Of course I can’t sleep since that slight headache is still affecting my head.
 

“Are you okay?” he asked again.

Awh, Hyukkie’s really caring.
 

I know I’m so lucky to have him loving me.
 

I’m the lucky bastard.


I’ve hurt him many times yet he still so faithful to me.

I'm not even his boyfriend.


I can’t help but loving him more.


“C’mere,” I said, pointing to beside me, ask him to sit.
 

He sat beside me and stared deeply into my eyes.

“How’s your feeling?”
 

“I’m good, Hyukkie,” I smiled. 
 

Hae, stop that urge to kiss him right now.

He might just refuse you after those kisses. 
 

“Um…” He just hummed without saying anything.
 

Awh, can I say that he just missing me?

We’re sleeping in separated room, since, you know, Shindong hyung didn’t let us sleep in the same room. And actually, I missed Hyukkie too.
 

I missed him so much.


And what I want to do is only kissing him and hugging him.
 

“H-Hae…” he called me, make my brows raised. “yeah?”

He bit his lower lip. “I-I can’t sleep…”
 

I chuckled. He’s really cute. Of course I know that.

“Why you have to be so cute, Hyukkie?” I caressed his cheek. "you have flight this early morning,"
 

He pouted. "but you're with me! We're going home together,  right?" he asked which make me nod.
 

"I can't sleep too Hyukkie, let's chat here until you feel sleepy okay?"

He nodded and lowered down his head.

 

Oh great, awkward silence.
 

I stared at his face and found that he's showing a slight pink color which looks cuter for him.

"so cute," I unconsciously muttered.
 

Aish! 
Hold it.
 

He’s not even yours yet.
 

 

Wait.



How about…. Asking him?
 

 

I saw his cheek reddened right after I said that he’s cute and he just avoiding my stare most of the time, making me chuckled.
 

“Hyukkie,”

He just silence, still not staring at me.
 

“Look at me,”

He bit his lower lip hard, make me afraid his lip will bleed if he keep doing it so I caressed his lips with his thumb and he seems surprised.
 

“W-what?”
 

Gosh, so cute.

So adorable.
 

“Do you remember?” I asked, smiling at him. 

He blinked.
 

“Remember what?”
 

“Before I got the accident,” I said, leaning closer to him as I can see his face is getting redder and redder.

He’s not holding me back.
 

Good sign.
 

“y-yes?”

“I…” wait. I bought him flowers, right? Did the flowers safe? I remember he mentioned word 'flower' earlier when he's recalling those memories. But... My head is too hurt, I didn't concentrate on listening to him.

“Did you found the flowers I bought for you?” I asked even that’s not what I’ve planned.

He nodded slowly. “I-I’ve read it too,”
 

Ah, he’s read it.


If he loves me, it must be hurt reading that when I’m not by his side.

I’m sorry, Hyukkie.

I won’t leave him again.


“And one day before the accident… do you remember?” I asked again, lifted his chin up so he can stared at me again. 
 

But he doesn’t. he just facing me but not staring at my eyes.
 

Aish.

“Y-yeah,”

Am I making him feel uncomfortable?
 

But his face is burning red.
 

“I asked you something, and I want to ask for the answer now…” I whispered on his ear.

I didn’t say anything for a good 2 minutes, and maybe he’s waiting for me to say something again that’s why he choose to stare at my eyes now.
 

Great.
 

 

 

“Be mine,”
 

 

 

….
 

 

And he just stunned there.

 

 

 


Aish!


Why is he just silence like this?


“Hyukkie?” I called him, but he keeps staring at my eyes. “Hyukk—“
 

 

Then, a pair of lips covering mine.
 

 

Oh gosh.

Hyukkie’s kissing me.
 

He’s freaking kissing me.
 

I cupped his face, his lips after a moment because I easily feel hot from the kiss. 
 

 

It’s not the innocent one, I know. 
 

He’s so damn y everytime he kissed me like this.
 

 

Thank God I can still remember those times when we kissed.

This one is better.
 

Over all, this one is...



“H-Hae…” He moaned into the kiss as my tongue is shoved into his hot cavern, battling with his tongue.


Damn hot.
 

 

He grabbed into my shirt tightly as I pulled him more to get the kiss deepened. He’s the one starting the kiss but now I’m dominating the kiss easily.


“H…mmm,”


I put my left hand on his waist as my right hand cupping his face. 

 

“Hyukkie...” I whispered between the kiss, staring at his eyes lovingly but his stare is damn y I couldn’t even resist. “I love you,” I added soundlessly, and I can see his face flushing red.

 


I don't know how long we've been kissing, until we both felt lack of air, and then I separated the kiss, still panting hard.


I couldn't help but smile a little, which I consider it was a smirk, then asked him.


"Should I take that as yes?"


He didn't reply. Instead, his face got red as ever and he bit his lower lip ily--and nervously, actually.


Why God created such a damn y thing like this???


I couldn't help.

Right after I got my breath back, I kiss him again, full on his lips hungrily, making him gasps.


I half-opened my eyes and found that he's staring at my eyes, with those pleading stares that....I don't know. It's a tempting scene I swear.
 

Oh for God's sake.
 

I pulled from the kiss, makes him whimpered but then I moved down to his chin, then to his neck, kissing it softly.


"H-Hae..." he moaned. I suddenly stop what I am doing as I know I just unconsciously did that.


!



I bet I couldn’t hold it just now.

CURSE MYSELF!!

I don’t even—


“Hae,” he chuckled while panting. I bet he's going to make things clear now.
 

 

“I’m already yours since first time we met,”



And what I remember next is, we kissed again and… he fell asleep on my chest 30 minutes later. 

I don’t care about what Shindong hyung’s gonna say next morning.

I love him so much.



Hey, wait.

We didn’t do anything, beside that.

Don’t be ert. Like....me.


Okay, joking.

I'm not ert at all.



Hmph.


I stared at sleeping beauty who's sleeping soundlessly on my chest. His lips forming a slight smile that makes him more beautiful.


So lucky, me.


I got envy to myself.


And...



“I’m already yours since first time we met,”




Do you know how happy I am hearing those words?

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================

[a/n]:

I'M SORRYYYYY FOR SUPERRR LATE UPDATE!!! *bows*

 

TT_TT

My mom took my lappie and I have so many exams... which is I don't have much time to write fic... 

sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I hope this chapter make everyone's happy... except the Hae's legs part~

 

I love you guys!!!

like SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

oh and I'll try to reply comments on the next update...

thanks for understand me!!!

 

BYEBYE~~!!