What Happened?

Our Love Story...

DONGHAE POV

 

 

I smiled bitterly as I read the message from Victoria.

 

 

‘That’s ok, Vic. But sorry if tomorrow I’m not coming. –Hae’

 

 

I sighed lightly. So that’s why that person said that Victoria has confirmed it. It’s not her fault. And poor her, she already got her boyfriend that’s Hyukkie’s friend.

 

What to do now?

 

I can’t just give up like that.

 

Tomorrow will be very important to me, since it will be my first date with Hyukkie and the day when he actually rejects me or accepts me to be his boyfriend which I really hope—he will accept me.

 

I decided to texted Hyukkie as I sitting uncomfortably on my bed after the quarrel with that sick person—who’s suppose to be my father.

 

 

'Hyukkie, it's me. I'm sorry I can't fetch you tomorrow, can we just meet at ELF memorial park instead at 2PM? I'm sorry. --Hae'

 

 

I sighed again. Sorry, Hyukkie. I’m actually really wanted to fetch you but seeing the situation, I don’t think I could.

 

A minute later, I heard a reply came.

 

'What happened Hae? --Hyuk'

 

Aw, is he concerned about the plan tomorrow? Or does he disappointed because I can’t fetch him and delayed our date?

 

What should I say?

 

Explain to him the truth? That Yuka has really confirmed the engagement which makes me unable to cancel it since even Victoria can’t resist her auntie?

 

Aish.

 

I don’t think it’s a good idea.

 

And the point is, that’s not Hyukkie’s problem so I think it’s better to not talk about that. Let’s just ask if he actually can come tomorrow or not.

 

 

'everything is okay, Hyukkie. Don't worry.. So, will you come? --Hae'

 

I keep silence as I prayed with all my heart he will still come.

 

Not until a minute, I heard a reply.

 

'I will. —Hyuk'

 

I frowned. Why he replying so short and… I don’t know, cold? Is he mad? Maybe I was thinking too much, or maybe he’s already sleepy and tired since I know today is a long day. But… I can’t hide those worry feelings inside me.

 

So I decided to call him.

 

“Y-Yoboseyo?” I heard his sweet voice.

 

“Hyukkie,” I said as I felt relieve because he’s quickly answering my call. “Hae?”

 

His voice makes me calm suddenly, but… oh, yes. I still have something stuck in my mind.

 

“Hyukkie are you mad?” I asked.

 

"w-what? Mad? I'm not," He said quickly, and I felt from his tone he’s a bit confused because I asked him that all of the sudden.

 

I felt relieve once again but still want to make sure. “Really?”

 

"yes, why?"

 

"I thought you mad because I can't fetch you tomorrow..." I explained as I felt guilty because I can’t fetch him tomorrow and let him go by himself.

 

I’m the one who ask him out! Aish. Such a useless person.

 

"I'm not, Hae," he said again, and I felt more comfortable with his voice. But suddenly, he asked.

 

"uhm, Hae, what happened?"

 

I stunned. Damn, I don’t even remember that he could be asking that if I called him and now he did. What should I say?

 

I was deep inside my thought when suddenly I heard him called out my name. “Hae?

 

Oh my. I have to say something before he finally hang up thinking I’m not on the line anymore but I don’t even know what to explain and—

 

"um, Hae, I didn't force you to tell me—"

 

 

“I love you, Hyukkie,” I cut his words.

 

 

I don’t even know why I’m saying that.

 

I just feel like I want to, right after he said those words.

 

He’s really understanding.

 

 

Can I have him as my wife?

 

The thoughts of living below the same roof with him, and those thoughts of him make me breakfast every morning, before school—oh, maybe I’ll marry him after school. Maybe when I already get a job so I could fulfill his needs.

 

Awh.

 

How I really want that.

 

And how nice it is if I could hear him says that he loves me every day.

 

 

“I…I know,” Suddenly his voice came out after I don’t know how long I’ve been thinking about him being my wife.

 

I sighed slowly.

 

Okay, it’s me who request him to say that he loves me—if he really do—tomorrow, plus the answer of my confession.

 

But…

 

I really want him to say that he loves me too.

 

Aish. Stop it Hae.

 

You have to understand him.

 

At least you have to wait. A little bit more.

 

 

I feel like I can’t say anything more so I decide to hang up the phone before I can show my disappointment.

 

“See you tomorrow, I love you,” I said before I hung up.

 

 

I lied on my bed, stare blankly at the ceiling thinking what his answer could be. Okay, maybe I have to think about how I can escape from that engagement. But my mind is still keep hanging to Hyukkie. Aish!

 

I decide to call Leeteuk hyung.

 

“Hae?”

 

I sighed. Wait. Why did I call him?

 

“um… Hyung,”

 

“What happened Hae?”

 

I gulped, I don’t know what to say. “nothing… um… what are you doing hyung?”

 

“Yah, you’re weird, Hae. Just tell me what happened,”

 

Okay. are you forget this is Leeteuk hyung, Hae? He surely knows if something bothered you.

 

“A-actually…” I tried to explain, “you know that tomorrow I ask Hyukkie for a date right, hyung?”

 

“Oh, that~ have you ask him to be your… um, gf?”

 

I sighed again, “I have but… I ask him to answer it tomorrow at our date. It will be at ELF park hyung, but…”

 

“The engagement?”

 

Such a super hyung. How did he know?

 

“Err… yeah. I can’t cancel it,” I said and instantly I’m feeling failed. But I don’t even know why I was telling this to Teukie hyung. I just… maybe I need some advice.

 

“Victoria can’t?”

 

I stared down as I feel sadness took over me. “she can’t resist her aunt,” I muttered.

 

“Yah,” He raised his voice, “Don’t be sad. At least you know Hyukjae loves you, right? Do what you have to do,”

 

I… I know Hyukkie loves me. but…

 

Do what I have to do?

 

“What do you mean?” I asked, but then I heard him chuckled softly.

 

 

“Follow what your heart’s saying. You won’t be regret, Hae,”

 

 

---

 

 

I hung up after long chat with Teuk hyung. Somehow, I felt relieve I just call him. he can make me calm with his sometimes wise words and he can make me feel sure of what am I going to do.

 

I feel no doubt now.

 

I lied down again as I sighed heavily and closed my eyes a bit. Suddenly I remembered Hyukkie and thinking if he’s already asleep. I stared at my phone and my eyes widened.

 

There’s a message from Hyukkie, and it’s about 18 minutes ago! Aish.

 

 

‘Hae, are you mad? –Hyuk’

 

Awh, I feel guilty.

 

Maybe he’s thinking I was mad at him because I hung up the phone without waiting for him to say anything. I quickly typed the reply for him. maybe now he’s already asleep.

 

 

‘I’m not, Hyukkie. Are you still awake? –Hae’

 

And he replied fast.

 

So he still awake?

 

I glance at the wall clock. It’s almost 9 PM and I know he’s already tired so I told him to sleep now since I don’t want him to keep awake because of me.

 

After messaging for awhile, I held my breath when a reply came.

 

 

‘Can you? >:p –Hyuk’

 

I was asking to tuck him in bed and now he out dare me to do that.

 

Hmph.

 

Why I couldn’t?

 

I smiled a little as I gave him a reply.

 

 

‘just wait –Hae’

 

 

---

 

 

I sneak out really carefully as I glance at my watch.

 

 

It’s been 15 minutes since my reply.

 

Hyukkie must be thinking I’m just joking, but the truth is I’m not.

 

I really want to meet him and do what I just tell him I want to do.

 

 

I gulped while try to pass that person’s last bodyguard who’s securing front house as I sneak from the side of the house.

 

I just realize this house is pretty huge.

 

 

5 minutes later, I managed to pass him and ran outside the house without getting caught which makes me cheered happily and silently because I was too happy that this means I can see Hyukkie and tuck him in bed for real.

 

I’m so excited.

 

I walked towards Hyukkie’s house and finally, I’m arrived to the front of his house after entering his gate.

 

I knocked and waited.

 

Um, there’s no answer. Maybe he’s not listening?

 

I knocked again, but still there’s no answer.

 

 

Hmm..

 

 

I decided to open the door in case the door is not locked and… omo! It’s not locked for real. What if there’s a thief coming inside? thank god it’s just me.

 

“Hyukkie…?” I called in, hoping Hyukkie will came out but there’s no one replying my call.

 

I stepped inside, and I heard television’s sound.

 

Is he watching television so he didn’t heard it?

 

I walked towards the living room and—

 

 

Omo!

 

It’s Hyukkie.

 

 

He’s…

 

Sitting on the couch in front of the television while holding his phone,

 

Sleeping.

 

 

Aww… I feel bad. He shouldn’t wait for me and just sleeping in his room instead.

 

 

I turned the tv off and pick Hyukkie bridal style to his room really carefully not wanting him to wake up since I know he’s so tired and I don’t want to trouble him.

 

After lay him on his bed, I decide to stay with him for awhile because I think I still want to see his adorable sleeping face.

 

His plump red lips that parted open a little,

 

His soft breath sound,

 

His peaceful expression that I rarely see this adorable face when he’s awake.

 

He’s really beautiful.

 

 

I sat beside his bed and his soft hair slowly after I covered his body with a blanket, as I stared at him lovingly.

 

How happy I will be if he can be mine.

 

If he can replace Victoria.

 

If he can be Yuka’s nephew instead.

 

Or even better, if that person is not coming until forever.

 

 

But what can I do? Everything is already happened. The engagement is arranged for me and Victoria, not for me and Hyukkie, not for Victoria and Changmin.

 

Who’s the selfish one now?

 

Me?

 

Or that person?

 

 

I sighed and was drowning deeply in my thought when suddenly I felt Hyukkie’s shifting, made my heart stopped because afraid he’ll woke up.

 

He moved, until facing mine as I almost feeling relieved because I thought he didn’t wake up when suddenly I heard him murmuring something.

 

 

“Hae…”

 

 

Omo.

 

Does he woke up?

 

I freeze in my spot, staring at him but then he’s stop shifting.

 

 

Aish.

 

Maybe he just sleep talk, maybe he’s now dreamin—

 

 

“I love you…”

 

 

My heart stopped.

 

w-what?

 

 

I still intently stared at him carefully, seeing if he’s waking up or not but still, he keep on his peaceful expression that make me sure he didn’t woke up.

 

Omo.

 

Don’t say that…

 

He’s dreaming about me and..

 

HE FREAKING SAID THAT HE LOVES ME.

 

 

Oh gosh.

 

I felt my heart about to explode in happiness.

 

If he’s not sleeping right now, I surely already kiss those soft lips and hug him tight.

 

But of course I’m afraid he’ll wakes up.

 

 

It’s just…

 

Damn. I felt so happy right now.

 

 

Is this even true? He just dreamt about me and… he freaking said that he loves me. is this even reality? Not dream? So what he said to Xiah really true?

 

Okay. why I still doubting him?

 

Maybe because a bit trauma because of his rejection is always haunting me, even always I looks like I didn’t really care about that, actually I think about that a lot. And I’m really happy when he said he loves me because he never did.

 

I smiled, staring at his face once again before I about to leave him.

 

 

 

I love you too, Hyukkie.

 

 

 

 

 

Wow.

 

Finally I can say that.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

A young aged woman walked uneasily, feeling uncomfortable as she keeps wandering around her room.

 

She sighed, stared at her phone and sighed again.

 

After minutes, she then decided to call the person who’s she has been messaging with since hour ago.

 

“honey, uhm, I know… but…” She uneasily talked, stood up from her bed to walk undirected again with phone still on her right ear. “I still not sure about this, actually,”

 

 

She peeked outside her room, trying to find another figure and sighed when she founds no one as she went out to examining the living room.

 

“I know, I know… I’m sorry, but I don’t know before I check on him,” she muttered again on the phone, as her concentration is split into two and smiled when she found something that can help her at the moment.

 

 

She found a cell phone right on the table beside the couch and right at that time she founds it, another splashing sound could be heard, make her turned to the sound and realizing that the owner is inside the bathroom.

 

Hurriedly, she checked on the phone, searching for anything she could find while her eyes intently staring at the bathroom door. Her phone is still on her ear, listening to the person that keeps talking about what exactly worried her.

 

 

“how about we delay the engagement instead? I need to know about her boyfriend first,” she said, sighing after minutes of checking and going back to her room carefully.

 

“You know I love her, honey. We can’t just force them,”

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

I woke up as I felt really comfortable.

 

Awh, I dreamt about Hae last night. He’s at my house and we ate dinner together just like when he’s still being my servant but the difference is, I dare to confessed to him. and he then kissed me.

 

Gosh! How I wish that can be true.

 

Um, I think it can.

 

I just have to confess to him and ask him to—

 

 

WAIT!!

 

WHAT TIME IS IT NOW!?

 

 

I jolted out from my bed hurriedly because I can already see the sunlight shining through my room’s window but then I sighed in relieve right after I glance at the wall clock.

 

It’s still 9 AM.

 

Haish, I’m too panicked. The date is at 2PM right? It’s still 5 hours to go, I still can get readying myself. But… where’s my phone?

 

Wait.

 

Wait.

 

Why the hell I could be in this room?

 

Did I sleep walking? I don’t think I am.

 

I walked outside to the living room and spotted my phone is lying on the couch. The television is off, and I was sure last night I’m still watching it and didn’t remember turning off the telev—

 

OMO.

 

There’s something beside my phone and it’s…

 

It’s a carton of strawberry milk.

 

 

Don’t say that…

 

I hurriedly grabbed my phone and checked my inbox to make sure what I was thinking is true. There’s a new message and it’s—It’s from Hae.

 

 

‘Good morning, Hyukkie ^^ this milk is for the one I love. Drink it okay? –Hae’

 

 

Omo.

 

GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Hae came here for real??

 

And he didn’t even wake me up, but instead he took me to my bedroom? Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. This can’t be true.

 

I felt my face reddened imagining how he took me to my room. He picked me up, right? Omo. He touched me.

 

Damn!! Why didn’t I wake up??

 

He must be sneaking really carefully to get out from his house to meet me and proving that he can tuck me in bed.

 

Really, this guy.

 

 

I love him so much.

 

 

I swear if as soon as I can talk to him, I will confess right away. If I managed to talk to him now, then I’ll do it now. I just can’t hold it anymore.

 

But why didn’t I wake up last night?

 

Aish. Stop it, monkey.

 

I was still cursing silently while unconsciously drink the milk that Hae give for me when suddenly, I felt my phone vibrated, makes me shocked.

 

OMO IT’S HAE!!

 

“yoboseyo?” I couldn’t hid my cheerful voice because of too happy by his call.

 

Then I heard a chuckle. “Morning, Hyukkie. Why so happy? Do you got my milk?” he said with his soft voice which I love it so much.

 

I smiled. This guy is really sweet. “Yes, Hae, thank you,” but then, I remembered something which makes me pouted. “Yah! Why you didn’t wake me up?”

 

He let out a giggle. “I’m going there to tuck you in bed, so you can sleep. But you already sleep so, why should I wake you up again?” He said, then giggling again.

 

Oh, yeah. he’s right.

 

“uh… but… at least let me know you’re here,” I said, still pouting.

 

“aww… Sorry Hyukkie, promise I won’t do it again,”

 

My pout disappear instantly with his calming voice. And before I could say any word, he already said again.

 

“Anyway, I have to go now. I’ll see you later at 2 okay, Hyukkie?”

 

Aw, why so fast? “O-okay…”maybe he has to do something else. Besides, it’s still hours before our date.

 

“I love you, Hyukkie,”

 

 

 

HERE IS IT!!

 

IT’S MY TIME!

 

 

“I…”

 

I inhaled deeply full of excitement and nervous.

 

“I love you too,”

 

 

There.

 

I’ve said it.

 

 

 

 

“Hae?”

 

 

I stared at the phone.

 

AISH! He already hung up?? Argh… that means he didn’t hear me.

 

Why it’s so hard to find the right time? oh, wait. You will say it later, monkey. Make sure you said it, more than one time. Make sure you tell him most of the time!!

 

I sighed heavily as I walked into kitchen for grabbing any breakfast since I just finished my milk.

 

 

Suddenly, I heard my phone rang once again, make me canceled my plan to the kitchen as I grabbed my phone.

 

It’s Xiah.

 

 

“Yo! How’s my friend?”

 

I chuckled. “Yah, it’s still morning,”

 

“huh? so what if I call you this morning? Anyway, they said you will have date with Donghae today right?”

 

My heart stopped when I heard Hae’s name.

 

Awh.

 

Yes, I will have a date with him today.

 

“Y-yeah,” I said.

 

“Where?”

 

I felt my face blushed. “At ELF memorial park,”

 

“hah, such a romantic place,”

 

I swear my heart keeps beating so fast.

 

 

Ugh…

 

I’m still…

 

I heard Xiah chuckled, “He definitely will become the most romantic guy you’ll ever met,”

 

Argh!

 

Will he stop teasing me?

 

“Y-yah—“

 

“How does it feels, huh, lucky guy? Kekeke, it should be heavenly for you…”he said and I can imagine it clearly his teasing smile.

 

Ukh, how could I speak now?

 

He’s too much.

 

 

I smiled widely, and my stare is still down to my feet as I feel burning on my cheek.

 

“Yah, say somethi—“

 

 

“It feels like a dream…” I cut his sentence, still not get over his teasing words.

 

 

“Yeaaaaah, sooo?”

 

 

I blinked, then I smiled again, wider.

 

 

“So don’t wake me up,”

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

I stared at my watch.

 

 

12.00 PM.

 

 

The engagement starts at 3 PM and yah, I don’t care. I still at my room and a butler just came inside to give me a very nice suit for the ‘party’, he said.

 

Hmph.

 

Sorry, but I will ruin this.

 

 

Hmm.. anyway, should I wear it?

 

Maybe no.

 

I grabbed my casual wears—a shirt, jeans and brings out my jacket and went outside my room. The engagement is held in this house, but once again, I don’t care.

 

 

12.10 PM.

 

 

If I go now, maybe I still have more time to buy some flowers to Hyukkie. I’m sure he will be likes it.

 

 

Oh damn. I feel so nervous.

 

 

I glance around, hmm, no one’s here. From far, I can see those butlers are preparing for the engagement but I can’t see that person and that’s a good sign.

 

I could go now—

 

 

“Where are you going?”

 

I stunned.

 

Why the hell he has to come out at this time?

 

 

“Not your problem,” I said, trying to ignore him and walked towards the front door.

 

“Wait!”

 

I sighed. Why I’m not hearing the usual harsh tone he used to say everytime he talks to me? okay. it’s not the right time to think about this.

 

You have to go now, Hae. Don’t let Hyukkie wait for you.

 

 

“I’m going,” I said, not even bother his order before.

 

 

“Yah! I said—“

 

“whatever you wanna say, I don’t care,” I said, opening the front door as I glance at him a bit, and my feeling is he’s going to have his bodyguards chasing me.

 

So I started to run away.

 

 

 

“Hold—him,” I heard blurred voice since I already running and running farther, not planning to stop since I can see a bodyguard has running towards me.

 

I smirked.

 

 

12.16 PM.

 

 

 

 

No can do, old man.

 

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

I stepped outside my house, then inhaled deeply.

 

 

Okay.

 

This is the day.

 

 

Omo.

 

 

THIS IS THE DAY!!!

 

This is the time.

 

 

I will have my first date with Hae. And because he asked me to be his—okay girlfriend, and I’m sure I will accept me to be his boyfriend, so it will become my first date with Hae—as lover.

 

OMO!! AS LOVERS!!

 

I’m really excited.

 

 

I check on my watch, and it shows that it’s still 1 PM. I’m so early! We promised to meet at 2PM. But it’s okay, since walking is not that fast.

 

 

I throw a glance to Hae’s house, smile a bit then walked cheerfully to school direction, since the ELF memorial park, out appointment place is really near from both Fukuura and Rakooga.

 

 

I’m really excited.

 

 

 

---

 

 

I arrived at the park, and glance at my watch again. 1.30 PM. Oh, so the interval from house to school is really 30 minutes, I thought it’s only the average time.

 

Anyway,

 

Hae is not here yet.

 

Of course, we promised to meet at 2PM so he may be still at home now or still messing with his engagement. But I trust him, I know he will come.

 

 

I sat on the bench.

 

There’s not many people, but there’re a few couples dating too. Aw, I can’t wait to meet Hae so I can do what they did now.

 

And anyway, this bench.

 

 

This place.

 

This is where I got my first kiss—on my forehead.

 

 

I swear it’s really romantic.

 

 

This place is always reminding me with Hae.

 

 

 

 

I glance at my watch once again.

 

1.33 PM?

 

 

Aish, time.

 

 

Please move faster.

 

 

 

---

 

 

I leaned my back on the bench, still waiting for Hae when suddenly, I heard running footsteps towards me as I turned.

 

 

“Hae,” I smiled.

 

 

It’s Hae, with his super handsome smile plastered on his face, and OMO! He’s holding a flower. Is that for me?

 

“I’m sorry I’m late, Hyukkie,” he said.

 

Awh, his soft and sweet voice.

 

Of course I will forgive him.

 

“It’s okay, Hae,” I said, couldn’t hide my smile because I was too happy.

 

 

He smiled back at me and standing in front of me, try to hide the flower he’s holding even I already saw it. awh, he’s such a cutie.

 

Then, he shows the flower and I pretend I was shocked.

 

“is that for me?” I asked, still smiling widely.

 

He nodded. “for the one I love,”

 

 

Oh gosh!

 

He makes me blushed so hard.

 

 

I accept the flower as I can’t hide my blush. “T-thank you, Hae,” I said hardly, try to not faint in happiness.

 

He smiled and blushed a little. Omo, so handsome…

 

 

“Hyukkie,” he called my name, and I stared at him slowly after I mesmerized by the flower. He’s really romantic, exactly like Xiah said.

 

“y-yeah?”

 

Okay, why the hell I keep stuttering like this?

 

 

He chuckled, then bowing down a bit, caressing my cheek. “Have you got your answer?” he whispered.

 

My heart beat suddenly become faster.

 

“I-I…”

 

 

Ugh, say it, monkey!

 

Say it!!!

 

 

He smiled and continued caressing my cheek.

 

“Can I request something?” he said again before I can confess to him.

 

I blinked. “y-yes?”

 

 

He leaned closer to my ear. “If you accept me, kiss me…”

 

 

My heart stopped.

 

 

“And say that you love me,”

 

 

Omg!

 

He’s so…

 

 

“but… if you rejects me,” he continue and his expression becomes sad after he said that. “You can give the flower back to me,”

 

 

I glance at the flower on my hand.

 

 

Awh.

 

 

I won’t do that.

 

 

“so, what will you do?” he asked, showed his killer smile and held my hand. “please decide now, I won’t regret on anything,”

 

I inhaled deeply.

 

So, I really should kiss him?

 

 

Yah, you wants it too right, monkey! Just don’t be shy.

 

It’s his request if you love him and wants to be his girlfriend.

 

 

I slowly, leaned closer to him and he, feeling that I want to kiss him, slowly closed his eyes until it’s half opened.

 

He’s really handsome today.

 

And hot.

 

I couldn’t resist.

 

 

 

I leaned closer and closer.

 

 

Until our lips, finally met.

 

 

It’s a simple kiss.

 

But it’s addicting much, and I don’t even want to separate.

 

 

He cupped my face and I round my hands on his neck right after I put the flower beside me, to deepen our kiss.

 

 

“m-mmh,” I moan as Hae my lips, makes me unconsciously parted it and let his tongue exploring my mouth.

 

Our tongues battled with each other, searching for dominance which I knew Hae’ll won easily because I always melted to his kiss.

 

“H-Hae,” I called out between the kiss, and he stared at my eyes deeply.

 

 

“m..mm?”

 

 

“I…” our kiss become hotter and it makes me hardly to breath, but I still don’t want to separate the kiss.

 

 

Oh gosh.

 

This is too hot.

 

 

 

“mmh… I love you,”

 

 

I can feel he’s smiling between our kiss and after awhile, we both separated due to the lack of the air which makes both of us panting real hard.

 

“thank you, Hyukkie,” he said between his pant. “I love you too. So much,”

 

 

 

And then we kissed again.

 

 

He kissed my lips, then down to my neck, it as I feel hotter from time to time, but remembering we’re in the park where most of people can see us, I stopped him.

 

“H-hae…”

 

“yeah, baby?”

 

 

Awh…

 

Baby.

 

 

“E-everyone might see us,”

 

 

He smiled and kissed my cheek. “I want everyone know that you’re mine now, baby,”

 

 

I blushed with his words.

 

 

Before I could even reply what’s he saying, suddenly he shrugged my shoulder.

 

“what happened, Hae?”

 

 

But he keep shrugging my shoulder softly, and start calling my name, make me blinks few times before I stare at him again.

 

 

Eh?

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

Why is the sky suddenly darkened?

 

I glance at my watch.

 

 

3 PM?

 

 

I stared beside me.

 

 

Where’s my flower??

 

 

I gulped and glance at the figure in front of me, which is the one who shrugging my shoulder and calling my name.

 

 

 

It’s not Hae.

 

 

W-why….

 

 

 

“Eunhyuk ah,”

 

 

 

My heart seems stopped.

 

 

 

“H…. Leeteuk hyung?”

 

 

 

 

======================================================

[a/n]: did I make anyone disappointed? ahuhu... don't hate me!

 

finally I'm able to update... you know, right after exam's over... I GOT SICK!! T_T it make me unable to update. so sorry!

but now I've fully recovered! ^^ and my exam is over so that means I'm able to update more often because my time is already free! yay!

thanks for keep waiting~~ kkk XD

don't kill me yet~~~~

 

 

 

sheyro90: you don't want what to happen? awww don't sit alone!! *sit with you*

lonely37: I'm sorry too, I update so late T_T you still hate her now? kkk thanks for keep commenting anyway!! ^^

LollZipopZo: bahaha XD sorry if this chap dissappoint you~~

Cutie_forever: aaaaaaaaaa i'm sorry! I don't mean to make you become sadder T_T don't cry... Aish I feel guilty now....

EunHaePerfecteristic: kkk they are perfect match? somehow I agreed~~ but are you still planning to hate her? ohohoho~~ XDXD and sorry... um, should I really kill them? there will be no funnnn~ XD

suju_lover1234: baahhahaha witch? lol XD really? anyway, I'm sorry I couldn't update soon T_T

iLoveRyeo: they are soooo what? XD Rox and Fox are already help I think~~ kkk

yumi_96: kkk but I'll feel guilty if you cry by reading this... XD ahaha, you want me to kill them? you sure? ^^ kkk~ I'm sorry I'm late!!

nininguyen50: yeah I admit I love doing this to my readers~ hahahahahahaha kidding! ^^ but... somehow that's true... o_O I'm evil..

crilleray: kyaaaa sorry for updating late now T_T sorry for make you wait~~ I love you too so much~~~ XD

Hyura_90: WHAT! I lost all my points?? *sobs* t-this is looong and not so happy update... what will you do? T_T anyway, how's the concert?

SilverRose: don't cry!!!! yeah they can make it I promise... don't beg like that~~ I will make them together ^^

xoHEARTx: WHATTTT you hate me? DX yeeah Hae's running away now... and are you sure you want to hate Yuka more? kkk~

Naui_Hae: yeah that's the point! ^^ thanks~!!! ahahaha, just do it~ but you sure you still want to punch her? XD

uuleunhaecloudy: awh, sorry~~ something happened... yeah he came to tucked hyukkie! ^^ sorry I'm late onnie~~

Liponpon: Onnie!!! miss you so much T_T soal angstnya... hmm gimana yaaaa~~ XD

supershinee4: what do you mean your comment? kkk~ thank you~ ahaha sorry I couldn't update that soon >_<

koala_bear: yeah I have more free time now but sorry because I'm sick I couldn't update fast D: kyaaa thank you for keep loving me~ I love you too!!! *hug you back* I miss you anyway~

angelkpopluver: ahahaha is it already out now? how's the scores? my score is not really good T_T ahahaha lol you v~~~ *pretend I'm not* XD

1icehoneysam4: really? you hate her? XD kkk~ sorry for late updateeee!

superELFmaps: here it is~ sorry I'm late... ahaha don't be nervous ^^ kkkkk

23panching: mianhae too.. I'm late updating! T_T kkk Changmin is still nowhere to be found... thank you anyway for loving it!! kkk~

DredhezRei: hmmm... I think she actually listens  to Vic... isn't she? XD bahahaha... am I write EunHae moment here? XD *catch your nemo plushie*

_eunhee89: kyaa thanks onnie!! love you too XD kkk~ are you still gonna hate Yuka? kkk~

Shizah_Eunhae041529: kyaaaa hello new reader~!!! *hugs* *kiss* thanks for reading and commenting! here's the update~~ ohohoho XD