Just Wait

Our Love Story...

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

“Will you be my boy, um, girlfriend?”

 

 

 

I swear.

 

 

I swear my mouth is moving itself without permission of my heart.

 

And now my heart is driving me crazy by how its beating.

 

Oh god.

 

 

How will Hyukkie answer this?

 

 

Suddenly I feel afraid took over me. My heart is getting really worried like the usual feeling everytime I confess to him.

 

He always rejected me.

 

 

What if he does this time, like what he did before?

What if he regretted confessing to Xiah,

What if he actually doesn’t have any feelings to me?

What if…

 

 

Suddenly, I saw Hyukkie’s lips parted, about to say a word, and my hand move itself.

 

I put my thumb on his lips and he blinked.

 

 

“Save that for tomorrow, Hyukkie,” I whispered. Yah, I’m not a coward. I want to have a super memorable official first date tomorrow with Hyukkie. I hope he make up his mind and decided to accept me to be his boyfriend.

 

I release my hand, down to his hand and grabbed it tight as he still blinking confusedly at me which is that make me smiled. “I hope you have a good answer tomorrow,” I said.

 

 

“See you at 12PM,” I winked at him and stepped back, try to releasing my hand from his.

 

When I’m about to turned, I felt something held me.

 

 

I turned at Hyukkie.

 

Omo, he’s not releasing my hand! And his stare… aw, why is his stare is so sad? Is it a good sign that he doesn’t want me to go?

 

But… I have to go now…

 

What if that person against my decision with Victoria and I have to need more time to arguing with him?

 

 

Then, Hyukkie pulled my hand, making me standing closer to him. Ugh, he’s making me worried.

 

 

“What’s wrong, Hyukkie?” I asked, not releasing my hand as my other hand caressing his cheek.

 

He stared down, avoiding my stare but his hand still tightly holding mine.

 

 

He looks uneasy.

 

I wonder what happened?

 

 

Omo.

 

 

Don’t say that he wants to reject me right now?

 

Or maybe he’s saying that he can’t come tomorrow?

 

 

 

Gosh, I feel so nervous now.

 

 

But then, I saw him shook his head, even I can see slight doubt. At least he seems sure about it.

 

“No…Nothing,” he said, almost whispering.

 

I titled my head, trying to search for his eyes but then he blushed and looked away.

 

 

Cute.

 

 

“Hyukkie?” I smiled.

 

 

“m-mm?”

 

 

Okay, I think I got the point.

So he doesn’t want to actually say anything, am I right?

 

 

Why he stopped me, then?

 

Oh, maybe…

 

 

“Do you want me to accompany you?” I asked slowly.

 

 

He gasped, and suddenly released my hand as I can see his face become flushed red.

 

“n-no! Sorry…” he said and stared down. I swear by how he blushes, he looked hundreds times cuter than ever.

 

 

“Really?”

 

I decided to .

 

 

He nodded once, really slowly.

 

 

Ergh.

 

 

Can I kiss those red cheeks?

 

Or even…

 

Those plump red lips?

 

It’s not even our first time.

 

But…

 

 

Aish! What are you thinking, fish! You won’t be able to kiss him…

 

 

Again….

 

 

I unconsciously leaned closer to him as I about to cup his face. Okay, here is it again. I couldn’t control myself, and don’t say that I will kiss him agai—

 

 

Suddenly, he cupped my face, but… he put his thumb on my lips, make me blinked.

 

 

I stare at his eyes.

 

And I caught a slight smile curved on his lips, or I can say, it’s a teasing smile.

 

 

“Save that for tomorrow, Hae,” he whispered, giggling.

 

 

Omo.

 

 

I swear my heart has stopped, if it’s possible.

 

Did he just ask me to kiss him tomorrow?

 

I just stared at him silently like an idiot, until suddenly he raised his other hand so he now cupped my face with his both hands and kissed my cheek.

 

 

Freaking kissed my cheek.

 

 

“Yah, just go, I’ll see you tomorrow,” he whispered again on my ear as he let go of me.

 

 

I still stunned then he smiled at me and entering his house, closing the door in front of me without even erasing that smile even a bit.

 

 

W….

 

 

W-where the hell he got that confidence??

 

 

And why the hell I’m being the one who was looking like an idiot here??

 

 

Oh geez.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

I stepped slowly right after I entered the front door as I stare at my watch.

 

It’s not too late now.

 

But since that person’s wedding, I don’t know the exact time he will be at home. Since I don’t know, maybe he’s going to work or maybe to his wife’s place.

 

I just hope he will buy another house with his wife and let me live alone so I could ran away without being caught by his freaking countless bodyguards.

 

 

Ran away with Hyukkie, if that possible.

 

 

I’ve had enough being under his control almost all the time, feeling being watched in every movement I made. Yah, I just want to be free and be with the one I love so much.

 

 

Why this could be happening to me?

 

 

“Finally got home eh?”

 

 

I stunned by the sudden voice.

 

 

, he’s home.

 

 

I ignored him by not saying anything or even stared at him and about to walk towards my room, when suddenly, an urge to say something came and distract my thought.

 

I stared at him. He’s sitting on the couch alone. I mean, no butler, nor Yuka beside him.

 

When I about to say something, he already muttered.

 

 

“Tomorrow, don’t forget. It’s a big day for you and Yuka’s niece. I hope you won’t disrupt it since her niece already confirmed t me, like a minute ago,”

 

My eyes widened.

 

 

What, no, I must be hearing wrongly.

 

 

“what do you mean?” I asked, crossing my brows as I felt uneasy.

 

He raised his brows. “did I say something unclear?” he asked calmly. “I bet everything is clear and you knew that already,”

 

Before I could say anything, he added,

 

“You will be engaged by tomorrow,”

 

 

I gulped. What about the plan? “But—“

 

 

“no buts, she confirmed it already, unless she change her mind but I don’t think she will,” he said, stood up and smiled which it really disgust me.

 

 

What the hell is he thinking?

 

I bet he already forgot Victoria’s name.

 

 

Did he loves Yuka that much?

 

 

 

Aish.

 

 

Victoria.

 

 

Is this another plan?

 

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

I closed the door as I hurriedly leaned my back on it, panting in excitement as I know my face is already burned by now but I careless.

 

 

Omo.

 

 

OMO!!!

 

HE FREAKING ASKED ME.

 

TO BE HIS—wait.

 

So I’m the girl in the relationship?

 

But…

 

Aish! I don’t care.

 

OMG HE FREAKING ASKED ME.

 

I was about to accept him but then he held me to say it until tomorrow.

 

And the other important things are….

 

 

 I kissed his cheek.

 

I held him from going away only because I still missed him and I felt a weird uneasy feelings, OH AND!!

 

Gosh!!

 

Did I just ask him to kiss me tomorrow?

 

 

GYAAAAAAAAAH!!!

 

 

How did I manage to do that?

 

Maybe it’s just because I missed him so much.

 

His face, ugh, I already missed it again now. But he said that he will see me tomorrow right? Oh wait… tomorrow…

 

 

OMO! HOW COULD I FORGET!

 

It’s our… soon to be first date!

 

 

And tomorrow, I have to confess to him officially so he will know that I love him too. And…. I’m being his… his girlfriend.

 

AWH!!!!!!!!

 

 

He already waited for so long, showing his love for months and thanks to Xiah, Rox and Victoria, I managed to tell him that I love him.

 

Yah, I know it’s indirectly! But… at least he understand what I mean right?

 

I just have to say it again tomorrow.

 

 

Awww, it must be hard!

 

But I will.

 

This feeling is already overloading.

 

 

I jumped and ran happily like a crazy fangirl and thank god I live alone so I won’t be embarrassed since it’s only me inside this house.

 

Aw, what should I wear tomorrow?

 

He will fetch me right?

 

What will we do?

 

Are we going to kiss…

 

Or even doing—

 

 

AISH! You ert monkey!!!

 

 

How could you think about that?

 

Maybe… I’ll just hug him.

 

Or kiss his cheek like what I just did?

 

 

Argh! Stop thinking about this thing or you won’t get your real color of your face back since you’re blushing about this most of the time, myself!

 

But really,

 

I just can’t wait for tomorrow.

 

 

The prove is…

 

I walked to the bathroom and stared at the reflection on the mirror.

 

Oh geez.

 

This.

 

 

I couldn’t stop grinning like an idiot.

 

 

---

 

 

I changed the the television channels for million times already now, while my other hand holding a cup of half empty instant ramen.

 

Nothing interest me.

 

Okay, actually my mind is neither at the tv at all, nor at the ramen that I didn't realize I already started eating it.

 

 

My mind is stuck at a person, which is really precious and I can't even stopping myself to not thinking about him.

 

Thinking about tomorrow too.

 

GAH!

 

This made me crazy.

 

My heart can’t stop beating really fast since this afternoon.

 

Today is definitely a good day.

 

And I hope tomorrow will be the best day ever.

 

Um, yeah.

 

That’s if the plan works.

 

 

I stared at the wall clock near me. Aish, it's still 8 PM?

 

Maybe I should sleep early today.

 

 

Since I can't deny that I really can't wait for tomorrow.

 

 

Suddenly, I heard vibrating sound from my phone on the coffee table in front of me that telling me that I got a message as I quickly took it within any second, hoping that it was someone--

 

It's Hae!!!

 

Omo.

 

I almost suffocated because unable to breathe at the moment.

 

Oh gosh.

 

I-Is it a message-before-sleep?

 

Or does he want to inform something?

 

I pressed 'open' slowly, read the message which make me frowned.

 

 

'Hyukkie, it's me. I'm sorry I can't fetch you tomorrow, can we just meet at ELF memorial park instead at 2PM? I'm sorry. --Hae'

 

 

My heart started to beating in unsteady pace as I felt really uneasy.

 

Did Hae unable to cancel the engagement?

 

Omo, please God.

 

Make it happen.

 

 

I inhaled deeply before decided to answer him.

 

'What happened Hae? --Hyuk'

 

I couldn't think of the better answer.

 

I waited for a long 2 minutes which I can't even calm myself before I got his answer. I didn't even answer his question since I'm too worried.

 

Suddenly, my phone vibrated which I quickly opened it.

 

'everything is okay, Hyukkie. Don't worry.. So, will you come? --Hae'

 

I sighed.

 

If he delayed our date, of course there's something wrong since everytime I ask him to fetch me when he's still my servant he will be really on time and yah, something has gone wrong.

 

 

'I will. --Hyuk'

 

I typed as I can't hide my concern but fortunately Hae is not here so he won't know how worry I am.

 

Suddenly my phone rang, made me shocked and rushedly answered it.

 

"y-yoboseyo?"

 

"Hyukkie,"

 

my chest feels a sudden warm right after hearing that voice. "Hae?"

 

"Hyukkie are you mad?"he suddenly asked with a bit panic tone.

 

I blinked. "w-what? Mad? I'm not," I answered. how on the earth I could mad at him when the truth is I really worried about him?

 

"really?"

 

"yes, why?" I asked.

 

"I thought you mad because I can't fetch you tomorrow..."he said slowly.

 

Awh! Of course I won't mad because of that simple reason! To be honest, maybe I'll be more comfortable to meet him there because I will be damn nervous.

 

"I'm not, Hae," I said as I smiled but then suddenly remember about how he delayed our date. "uhm, Hae, what happened?"

 

Suddenly silence.

 

"Hae?" I called out and stared at the phone to make sure he's still on the line, and it still is. I put the phone on my ear again and I can hear his soft breath.

 

Maybe he doesn't want to tell me what happen?

 

"um, Hae, I didn't force you to tell me--"

 

 

"I love you, Hyukkie,"

 

 

My heart skipped a beat. Ugh, I already heard this thousand times yet I still can't ajust my heart to be calm without secretly squealing in my mind.

 

I become silent. Anyway, why he confessed?

 

Does he want me to tell him my true feelings right now?

 

Omo!!!

 

But but but but... I'm not ready!!!!!

 

I sighed. "I... I know,"

 

I will tell you that I love you Hae, but tomorrow... I'm too shy to tell it now.

 

I heard a soft sigh which make me frowned. Is he disappointed with my answer? Omo! I did wrong! What should I do?

 

 

"see you tomorrow, I love you,”

 

Then he cut the line.

 

 

w-what?

 

Why did he hang up?

 

I decided to call him again but something inside me held me to not to. Aish! What if he mad at me? he just hung up like that…

 

I can’t hold my concern and confusion in my heart so I quickly typed a new message for him.

 

 

‘Hae, are you mad? –Hyuk’

 

 

I waited.

 

 

2 minutes passed.

 

5 minutes passed.

 

10 minutes.

 

15 minutes.

 

 

Why he didn’t answering?

 

 

It’s almost 20 minutes when suddenly, I felt my phone vibrated which made me jolted sitting up and opened it.

 

 

‘I’m not, Hyukkie. Are you still awake? –Hae’

 

 

I sighed in relieve. At least he didn’t mad at me…

 

‘Yeah, what is it Hae? –Hyuk’

 

 

‘yah, sleep now. You’re tired. –Hae’

 

I pouted. I was really concerning about him and what he does is telling me to go to bed? He didn’t even tell me what’s happening. I know I’m sleepy already but I don’t think I can sleep when he’s torturing my mind like this.

 

 

‘I can’t –Hyuk’  I replied.

 

‘want me to tuck you in bed? :p –Hae’

 

 

Omo! At the time like this…

 

 

‘Can you? >:p –Hyuk’

 

 

Hmph. I bet he can’t. Of course he can’t.

 

 

‘just wait –Hae’

 

 

My eyes widened. Is he serious? How about his father? I bet he’s just joking because he wants me to sleep. But…

 

Waiting is not a bad choice right?

 

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

VICTORIA POV

 

 

“auntie, I want to tell you something,” I said nervously as I lean to the kitchen counter, approaching my auntie who’s now cooking for the dinner.

 

 

“what is it, sweetie?” she replied, not bother to turning back at me since she looks busy with her stew.

 

 

“Um…” I played with my finger. Why this is so hard than I thought?

 

 

After a minute of humming unclearly, finally I can say other words.

 

 

“I want to cancel the engagement,” I muttered.

 

 

I felt auntie’s movement suddenly stopped. Omo, I think she’s shocked. What should I do?

 

“what?” she sounded.

 

My heartbeat is getting faster. “um, y-yeah… I just…” uh, I can’t hold it. I have to tell auntie the truth. I quickly stepped towards her standing beside her.

 

 

“auntie, I… love someone else,”

 

 

I heard a sigh. A heavy sigh.

 

“You know you’re not allowed to love someone else,” she said really slowly, but that makes me crossed my brows.

 

“what? Who said that?” I said. Since when auntie force me to marry Hae oppa? Okay, I never know if she force me or not since what I do is just saying yes here and there, but… so she forbid me to love someone else?

 

“me, Victoria. Now get rest, tomorrow is a big day for you,”

 

I frowned. Of course I won’t let that happen!

 

“Auntie! I want to cancel the engagement, aren’t you hear me?” I said, almost lose my patience. I’m so worried this plan won’t work. I thought auntie will understand me but… so I was wrong?

 

 

“I heard you,” she said, sighing. “but you’re not allowed to,”

 

“Why?” I whined.

 

She stared at me. “It’s already tomorrow, Victoria,”

 

I gulped. “But we haven’t confirmed it yet!”

 

“I just about to,” she said, and walked her way to the phone, making me shocked and ran towards her, trying to stop what she just about to do.

 

“auntie, stop it!”

 

She pried my hand. “Victoria! You have no rights!”

 

“I have! This is my life!” I yelled at her unconsciously because I don’t want this to be happens. I really against this engagement, maybe the same like Hae oppa since now I have my own love.

 

I can’t give it up now.

 

I know, auntie is the only person that I have now and I always obey what she wants.

 

But not this time.

 

This is just not for me.

 

It’s for Hae oppa.

 

For Hyuk oppa.

 

 

And for Changmin oppa.

 

“But you have to follow me this time!” she yelled back at me and pick the phone, maybe dialing Hae oppa’s dad to confirm the engagement.

 

“I’ve follow you for the rest of my life, auntie!” I said, starting to feel tears forming on my eyes.

 

But she didn’t seem to care.

 

 

“Hello, darling? Victoria have confirmed to the engagement. Yes honey, tomorrow afternoon right? It must be lovely!” she said and squealed.

 

I want to scream at her but I can’t. She is really important. I can never resist her.

 

 

I walked slowly to the couch, feeling heartbroken and fail, because this is not that it suppose to be. I pulled out my phone, and saw a bunch of messages from the one I love. I held my breath not to burst out crying and try to ignore the messages for a while since I have to tell someone.

 

I started to type.

 

 

 

‘Hae oppa, I’m sorry. I swear I’ve try. I’m sorry. I can’t resist her. –Vic’

 

 

 

 

 

 

======================================================================

[a/n]: oooooo~ I manage to do the double update this week~

yay!

...

don't hate me~~

 

ugh! okay, I'm sorry! this update maybe make you mad....

but at least i'm updating fast, rite? ;) 

*hides*

 

 

 

sheyro90: LOVE YOU TOO! xDxD I said I'm going to do double update rite? so i'm updating faster... kkk~ but sorry if it kind of... hanging and sad ~
 
uuleunhaecloudy: hihihi! I missed that moment too! oh. Hyukkie's kissing scene. of course i know. let's stop talking about that. *sitting below the shower* oh anyway, thanks onnie!!!! XD *kiss*
 
xoHEARTx: owww~ anyway it's not the wedding, it's just an engagement~ kkk XD sorry for the lame update and I believe you didn't like it lol
 
Naui_Hae: wooohooo~ another hug! but... I know you won't hug me for this chap. T_T sorry~~~ kkk yeah of course I'll study hard huhu
 
Hyura_90: h-here's the fast update... but... I'm not sure you will like it *sobs* so I'm still not forgiven?
 
LollZipopZo: aww sorry~ you don't have to guess~ just wait for the update! kkk XD sorry eunhyuk still haven't say it this time *hides*
 
Cutie_forever : is this soon enough? XD kkk~ I hope you won't mad with this update lol
 
kikiiovesmusic10: kyahahaha~~ XD here I'm back and I've finish what i've started! lol~ not yet... kkk of course I'm no onnie abuser~~~ I love onnie so I'm obviously onnie lover ^^ hihihi that's why I made this update lalalala~ *get slapped* XD *runs*
 
Liponpon: awwwwwwwwwww I freaking missed you tooooooooooooo onnie! XDXD eunhae together? di bagian mana ya? huahahahah~~
 
angelkpopluver: awh I hope you get a good scores! yeah.. I have to update more frequently but school didn't even let me to do that T_T oh and about y time... I'm planning to do it... *smirk*
 
supershinee4: hihihi thanks for loving it ~~~ anyway I've update soon XD but sorry if this is not what you expected huahahaha~
 
crilleray : kyaaaa thank you for loving this fic~~ XD I'm updating soon rite? kkk~ oh! I just know that thing!! thank you for wishing the bad luck so that means goodluck rite? XD kkk~
 
nininguyen50: woohoo glad u like it! XD sorry for leaving you guys hanging~ and yeah, we are all know what Hyukkie about to say but... he didn't say it lol~ blame haeeee XD
 
hearthae: yaaay thank you!! ^^ he didn't lie again... it's just Hae stopping him from confessing kkk~~~ sorry I didn't make more lovey dovey in this chap~~
 
silverfish: glad it can make you smile XDXD sorry if this chap didn't make you~~ 
 
SilverRose: ahaha Hae's stopping him from confessing XD blame him not me~~~~~
 
DredhezRei: ohohohoho~~ sorry for this update XD I think your ultimate happiness will be in denial... kkk XD but aren't they already being lovey dovey now? ahaha XD give you what? cookies? I don't have any of it left~ you eat all of it! kkkk~ XD
 
yumi_96: kyaaaa hi new reader!! thanks for reading! XD *hugs* sorry about the cry thingy~~ XD
 
koala_bear : yeaa I'm updating! kkk~ thanks for the wait! yeppp I'm updating again now right? lol~ i love you too~!! *hugsback* but... Are you still love me after I made this update? ohoho~ thank you for wishing me a good luck!! I really need it XD