Flashbacks

Our Love Story...

 

NO ONE POV

 

[a/n: just in case, I’ll write the day.]

 

TUESDAY

 

A girl walked carefully towards a café that’s not too far from her school. Her eyes stared around and she sighed in relieve when she finally entered the café building and saw familiar figure inside. Her lips curved a smile.

 

 

“Oppa,”

 

 

“ah, finally you came. I’m afraid you’ll not come as you don’t really know me,” The handsome guy who’s sitting in the corner of café said to her after she took a seat. Beside him, there’re another 2 guys who’s accompanying him.

 

 

“Of course I will come. It’s for my own good,” the girl replied with a smile.

 

 

The guy nodded. Another guy beside him that’s look more mature sipping his lemon tea and staring at the girl intently. “You know why we invite you here right?”

 

 

The girl just smile and nodded. “yeah, I know,”

 

 

“Should we start talking about this, Victoria?” The handsome guy in the center asked again.

 

 

 

Victoria stared at him as she nodded.

 

 

 

“So what’s the plan, Kyu oppa?”

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

 

WEDNESDAY

 

Xiah gasped as he read it all. His mind is messed up and his heart is beating damn fast.

 

He really doesn’t know that kind of thing is happening to his friend.

 

His own best friend, Lee Hyukjae.

 

 

But still, being the smart-brain he is, he hurriedly fold the shapeless, super messy paper that he himself afraid he will rip itnot on purpose, and put it carefully inside his uniform pocket. At least he wants to keep that safe, before his friend came back and realize what happened.

 

He sat on the couch once again, sighing. Only few seconds after, Hyukjae is actually came. As expected, with those puffy eyes that seems like he has been try really hard to hides it.

 

 

Xiah stared at Hyukjae carefully with concern not leaving even a second from his eyes before he sighed once again, putting his thick book inside his backpack and stood up, making Hyukjae glanced at him.

 

“Hyuk, I think you should go home,”

 

 

Hyukjae shook his head once and looks like think about something. “You’re going already?” He asked with his husky voice.

 

“yeah I’m going now. Please go with me,” Xiah said before he walked towards Hyukjae and standing in front of him.

 

Hyukjae stared at him in confusion. “Your house is in the opposite direction from mine,” he said slowly, “besides, you’re not driving in this past few weeks,”

 

 

“I’m not driving, I just took bus from here. It’s cheaper. Let’s just go to the front together at least… I just want to make sure you go home,”  Xiah said after letting out a long sigh.

 

After minutes of silence and they both just freezing in spot motionless, by Xiah waiting for Hyukjae’s decision, finally Hyukjae let out a nod and slowly grab his backpack.

 

 

“Okay let’s go,” Hyukjae muttered, stood up and walked leaving the library, followed by Xiah.

 

 

 

---

 

 

The guy who’s still has a pale face and puffy eyes finally disappear from Xiah’s sight.

 

 Xiah was standing there on the bus stop, waiting for the bus to take him home like usual but there’s  something he want to do beside that. He actually doesn’t want to go home yet, because of a thing.

 

After making sure he’s alone there, he decided to pulled out his phone, with concern still obvious showed in his expression.

 

He searched for a contact he once asked from Kibum, and he sighed in relieve when he found it. He pressed call.

 

 

 

“Yoboseyo, Kyuhyun? This is Xiah Junsu,”

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

VICTORIA POV

 

 

I felt my heartbeat is so fast.

 

Gosh, I never do this!

 

 

But this is the best thing I can do.

 

 

Really.

 

 

It’s Thursday. 2 days left, before finally I’m getting engaged with the guy that I supposed to be marry by auntie Yuka’s recommendation—actually not a recommendation, it’s something I should do anyway—Lee Donghae oppa.

 

 

And one thing I really know is, he really doesn’t like me.

 

Another thing that I know is he didn’t even refuse this engagement by saying it to his dad or even auntie.

 

He just always said to me he won’t likes me, but he never said that he’s disagree with this engagement even maybe, everyone can sees it.

 

 

Auntie will come back to Korea this evening. Already married happily and I bet her mood is really happy by now. How should I say about my own engagement?

 

Haish, this is getting more complicated since I can’t do anything except… hmm, except this.

 

 

I am standing quietly in front of the girl’s restroom, trying to not to be seen while trying to peek as much as I can. There’re not many of students still left, but I still caught some crowd.

 

 

“Don’t touch me,”

 

Suddenly I heard a voice.

 

Omo.

 

That, must be Eunhyuk oppa’s voice. And I can hear he’s holding himself to not stuttering. I know he has been crying before. I just don’t know why he did.

 

And why does he said that? Don’t touch him? I tried to peek and—oh! Eunhyuk oppa and Hae oppa’s position is…

 

It looks like Eunhyuk oppa was pushing him but he held his hand to keep clinging on Hae oppa’s shoulders. His head is bowed down, looks like he’s really suffering. Somehow, that scene is really heart breaking I don’t even know why.

 

Hae oppa’s expression is beyond shock and hurt.

 

Then, I saw Eunhyuk oppa’s lifted his head, so he’s now facing Hae oppa’s face while I heard Eunhyuk oppa said something.

 

 

“Stop giving affections, Hae,”

 

His voice is really hoarse, as his expression... It looks like he’s lack of attentions, lack of love and is craving for the feeling to be loved right now.

 

 

Really, it’s heartbreaking.

 

 

I saw Donghae oppa is dumbfounded by those words that came from Eunhyuk oppa’s lips and I caught he is trying to touch Eunhyuk oppa’s hand again, like ignoring what Eunhyuk oppa has said.

 

But Eunhyuk oppa pulled his hand quickly before Hae oppa can even held it.

 

 

Omo.

 

 

Why?

 

 

“I said don’t touch,” He said firmly.

 

 

I can’t take my eyes off from them. Glad they’re not recognizing that I’m here. And I bet they won’t. this place is really hidden from their place. I was so smart for thinking to hide here.

 

 

Hae oppa stepped closer to Eunhyuk oppa as he tried to touch him again.

 

Gosh.

 

I don’t know what to say, but—

 

 

“I DON’T LOVE YOU! DON’T TOUCH ME!”

 

 

I gasped as I palmed my mouth.

 

 

Omg!

 

 

I can’t see Hae oppa’s expression as he really froze hearing that sudden statement from Eunhyuk oppa since it’s not really clear and the angle is not supporting from here.

 

But I could tell, he’s hurt.

 

 

I hid myself again back, trying to calm myself. Omo… This is just too drama. My heart hurt seeing Eunhyuk oppa, and Hae oppa…

 

It’s just heart breaking to see this scene.

 

 

Hae oppa loves Eunhyuk oppa so much, I can say even I never heard it from Hae oppa’s own lips but I know it.

 

 

I inhaled deeply, about to take a peek again on them when suddenly I heard another yell.

 

“Don’t come any closer!!”

 

 

It must be Eunhyuk oppa. Again.

 

 

“…Hyukkie—“

 

“I said no! Please… I don’t love you Donghae,” Eunhyuk oppa pleaded, covering the sentence that Hae oppa let out just now, which I can’t hear it perfectly.

 

Okay, it’s starting to make me go insane.

 

This is…

 

Too much.

 

 

They are hurting each other.

 

 

“…I don’t love you…”

 

 

Oh my god, someone’s sobbing!

 

I peeked again at them, widening my eyes in shock and I saw Eunhyuk oppa is palming his face, covering it as he let his tears flow hard and Hae oppa just standing still in front of him, seems clueless, confused, sad, hurt,… I don’t know.

 

 

 

And it has been minutes now.

 

Maybe 5 minutes, or 10 minutes? I don’t know, I just staring at Hae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa without them even doing anything. Hae oppa is still awkwardly standing there, and it’s really, really obvious that he wants to touch Eunhyuk oppa but he knows he can’t by the unknown reason.

 

 

Gosh, what should I do?

 

This is going to lead to no end.

 

 

Finally, I saw movement from Hae oppa, and I heard him called Eunhyuk oppa slowly. I can see sadness in his tone, and hurt too. I bet he didn’t bear it to see those tears Eunhyuk oppa has let out.

 

Okay, call me a meanie for not getting sympathy to Eunhyuk oppa but actually I really do, I just… my mind is not actually here.

 

 

Eunhyuk oppa peeked from his hand and I saw his face is red due to all the tears. He’s crying a lot.

 

 

Okay.

 

Stop it right there.

 

 

I know I have to do something or else, this won’t work.

 

I heard Eunhyuk oppa started to speak with his really husky voice that makes my heart feels a slight hurt, by only hearing that. I wonder what Hae oppa feels.

 

“Why are you still here? I said I don’t—“

 

 

“Well, why do we have here?”

 

 

I said cutting Eunhyuk oppa’s sentence, braving myself and try to look not to care about Eunhyuk oppa as I stared at Hae oppa. His face is shocked by my appearance and from his expression, it’s obvious he doesn’t want me here.

 

 

“Victoria?” Hae oppa called me slowly in disbelief.

 

He’s sounds hurt.

 

 

And his expression is undeniably sad. I mean, really sad. I can’t see it. actually I can’t see Eunhyuk oppa’s expression too but… aish, cmon!

 

 

This is my only chance.

 

 

“Something wrong, Hyuk oppa?” I tried to ask Eunhyuk oppa with my not too caring tone, even though I know everything is wrong here, from the atmosphere, even just by looking at them from afar, everyone will realize that there’s something wrong between them. They both just looks like they about to cry.

 

Eunhyuk oppa stared at me and I can see slight hate from his eyes as he shed his tears.

 

 

“Go,” He sounded, trying to sound he don’t care.

 

I know he really hurt.

 

Sorry, Hyuk oppa.

 

 

Not a second he stared at me, he already turned his gaze to Hae oppa beside me as he muttered something. “Please go, leave me alone,”

 

Aish. This is really hard!

 

 

I glance at Hae oppa but he just stared at Eunhyuk oppa silently without I even know if his mind is still here or not. One thing that I know is I really want him to leave now from Eunhyuk oppa because I know this won’t be good.

 

 

I sighed as I pulled Donghae oppa to walk away while I stared at Eunhyuk oppa, actually asking for permission but I knew he won’t seeing that by looking only at my expression.

 

While walking about only a few steps from Eunhyuk oppa who’s still staring down, didn’t even bother to stare at us, Hae oppa flinched his hand from my grip, pulled himself.

 

Yeah, I know he don’t want me to touch him because in his mind is only Eunhyuk oppa.

 

Sorry, Eunhyuk oppa.

 

Sorry, Hae oppa.

 

 

But if you both continue your scene just now,

 

I just know this won’t be good.

 

 

 

 

 

---Next Day (FRIDAY)

 

 

 

Okay.

 

 

Here I am again, still at school with Hae oppa because he’s here to fetch me home.

 

Auntie has come back and last night she’s coming back to our apartment with smile never left her face. What shocked me is, she’s asking me to pack things because I will move to Hae oppa’s house next week.

 

That’s really crazy.

 

 

But let’s not think about that for now, since the real thing is coming soon.

 

My engagement with Hae oppa.

 

 

Tomorrow.

 

Aish, why is it really fast?

 

 

I glance at my cell phone and held my smile because afraid Hae oppa will catch me smiling alone with my cell phone. Even I know he won’t waste his time by stared at me, but yah, just in case.

 

 

Actually I can’t go home now even the last bell already rang an hour ago. Students is getting few, Krystal has already went home. Yoona, she’s one grade younger than me and I barely hang out with her since she had so much assignment. It’s not that I don’t have that much, but I just don’t understand her teachers for giving her such a many assignments more than me.

 

I held my breath as I feel I need to go to bathroom.

 

 

“Oppa, can you accompany me?” I asked Hae oppa who’s staring blankly at nowhere with that sadness that always formed on his eyes since days ago. We’re now at my class and I said to Hae oppa I just want to stay a little bit more here, chat with him even now we’re not chatting at all.

 

 

Hae oppa stared at me, “huh?”

 

Okay, it seems his mind can’t proceed thing well or he may be really didn’t hear me because his mind is already flew far away.

 

 

“Accompany me to the bathroom,” I said, showing him a little smile.

 

He didn’t even saw me and he just sighed while stood up and started to leave the classroom. I followed him behind and start walking towards the restroom.

 

 

After I arrived to the restroom, I asked Hae oppa to wait at the chair that is in front of the library because the restroom is near to the library too and the chair is the nearest place to wait.

 

 

 

 

 

I held my breath.

 

 

 

Please, work.

 

 

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened right after he have a phone call from someone he know but not too well for about 30 minutes long. He sighed but a slight smirk is formed on his lips. Before he could do something more, a message is popping in his inbox.

 

 

“Aw my god,” He muttered slowly, still didn’t believe what he read and heard just now from the caller.

 

 

Beside him, there’s Sungmin, his lover, is eating a cookie that’s he ordered from the café. He and the rest of the Rox—excluding Donghae, and Siwon because he have to accompany his boyfriend, Kibum to get home—are now eating at café near Kangin’s house.

 

“What?” Sungmin asked, still munching his cookie cutely.

 

Before he could explain what happened to him, a voice cut his breath. “I bet you know something again,”

 

 

It’s Heechul.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s smirk is getting obvious as he nodded proudly.

 

“Of course,”

 

 

Everyone—the rest of Rox are gasping in shock and excitement while Sungmin eyes widened. “Omo, I’ve know it!” he yelled.

 

Kyuhyun nodded again and he didn’t even hesitate to show his phone with the message earlier to his hyungs and friends.

 

They are all gasped again, but their face is showing happiness.

 

 

“Knowing everything now, isn’t it fun?” Kangin said, glancing to his boyfriend Leeteuk and back staring at Kyuhyun.

 

 

Kyuhyun smirked again for the nth time. “And all thanks to my brain,”

 

“Yah! You only help a bit!” Heechul back to become a high tempered one with snapping at Kyuhyun.

 

“So, you help lots?” Kyuhyun asked, feeling annoyed.

 

 

“Of cours—“

 

“Shut up!” Leeteuk again, cutting their arguments. “so, it works?” he asked to all of them and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“I think it is,” Ryeowook said representing Kyuhyun who’s showing his infamous smirk again.

 

 

Leeteuk stared down, showing his sad expression and sympathy. “I don’t believe it actually…”

 

Everyone nodding their head in agreement, but Heechul just murmured something.

 

 

“Truth hurts,”

 

 

Hankyung, his lover who’s now drinking his coffee pat Heechul’s back. “What day is it, today?” he asked staring to everyone.

 

“Wednesday,” Answer Leeteuk.

 

 

“So, what to do now?” Yesung asked suddenly, staring at everyone bluntly.

 

 

Kyuhyun leaned comfortably to the café’s couch. “Just let them settle things by themselves,”

 

 

“By a little help,” Sungmin added.

 

 

“yep,”

 

 

 

Leeteuk gave a long sigh. “Let’s just hope Victoria and Xiah will help us this time,” he said and make everyone nodding their head in agreement.

 

 

 

To: Kyuhyun Rox

From: Athelete Xiah

 

So now we know that Eunhyuk loves Donghae, and his dad holding him to confess. We should start immediately, ok Kyu ah? I know what to do~ Thx anyway for giving me Vic’s number so I can start it.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

“I already have someone in mind,”

 

Hae smiled.

 

 

“And it’s not you,” He said as he stared at Victoria who’s in front of him.

 

 

 

This can’t be true.

 

Oh my god.

 

 

He really canceled the engagement…

Because of me?

 

 

So he still love me!

 

 

 

Suddenly, Victoria smiled.

 

 

 

“FINALLY!!!!!”

 

 

I can’t catch it. Victoria was yelling in happiness as she squeals out loud, making me and Hae stared blankly in confusion.

 

“Xiah oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! We made it!!” She squeals and someone coming from behind me, jumping around and do high five with Victoria, they even almost hugging each other in happiness.

 

 

w-wait.

 

 

What happened?

 

Why they looked so happy?

 

 

Yah, this is really weird.

 

 

But Hae doesn’t looks like he planned it since his expression is exactly like mine.

 

“H-hey,” I tried to interrupt their sudden high five and happy moment as I feel like left out, along with Hae.

 

 

They suddenly gasped as they staring at me and Hae.

 

“OMONA! We almost forgot! Oppa! Now!!” Victoria yelled to Xiah and he nodded, suddenly rush to pushing me roughly to the library with Hae.

 

 

Wait.

 

Pushing me?

 

 

“ok you two settle things out now ok we’ll lock you here 10 minutes ok ok? Hae here, you need to know this read it okayyyy Hyuk have fun!!” I heard Xiah said hurriedly and rushed closing the door in front of me and Hae as he’s just being pushed too by him.

 

 

 

 

I went silence.

 

 

What the hell just—

 

 

“YAH!!” I exclaimed and try to knock the door, opening it but it’s just tightly locked without moving abit.

 

“I said settle things!” Xiah exclaimed behind the door.

 

 

Damn.

 

“Where the hell did you get the key?” I asked again, suddenly getting curious because what I knew is the only Fox member who held the key is Kibum.

 

 

“I got it from Kibum”

 

 

Aish!

 

 

“Yah, don’t chat with me! Bye~”

 

My eyes widened, and the moment later I banged the door. “Yah! Open it!!” I tried to open the door again but I heard nothing behind it.

 

 

After I getting tired, I sighed and turned around in desperate.

 

 

How dare him—

 

 

OMO.

 

 

I just realized I was being locked here with Hae. Oh my god. He heard my confession earlier and said to Victoria that he refuse the engagement without caring what Victoria will do to him.

 

He also said that he loves someone else that’s not her.

 

 

Obviously it’s me…. Right? He always told me…

 

 

I felt my cheeks burned as I stared at him.

 

 

Hae is standing there, not far from me at all, holding the paper that I was…….. Really familiar.

 

 

 

What’s that?

 

The paper that’s really messy.

 

 

 

And he’s reading it with really serious way.                                                     

 

I think I’ve seen it before…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

I palmed my mouth, gasping.

 

 

 

Oh no!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

======================================================================

[A/N]: ahh~ another update. at least you'll understand everything in this chappie rite? XD

okay, not everything. I do flashback alot in this chap XD sorry for not making many EunHae moment! I hope I can make one in the next chappie~~

 

 

koala_bear: KYAHH thank you for your patience~ ^^ I hope you kind of satisfy with this chappi~ at least you've understand ne? XD
 
xoHEARTx: thank you for loving it!!! XDD bahaha I hope you happy seeing this update^^ lol I've made you crazy like me kkk~~~
 
azaChiaki: because I want to make a cliffhanger~~ kkk ^^ sorry I'm not updating fast...
 
sheyro90: what! don't cryyy! ^^ kkk you're right.... thank you anyway~~
 
Naui_Hae: bahahaha finally understand yes? ^^ aaa where's my big hug? *pouts*
 
superELFmaps: kkk I hope I can make it ~~ dududu *grinning like an idiot*
 
uuleunhaecloudy: You're feeling better now rite onnie? kkk~ ^^ sorry for late update~ 
 
lonely37: thank you for patiently waiting!! ^^ looking forward for ur comment~ ohohoho
 
Cutie_forever: ooooooh kill that person? O,O let me think about that~ ;)
 
crilleray: yayy for making you extremely happy!! ^^ sorry I'm lateeee
 
nininguyen50: yeppp you're right! ^^ hahaha~ sorry for end it there
 
1icehoneysam4: sorry for making you wait~~XD thanks for comment!!
 
EunHaePerfecteristic: ohohoho not really right~ she just squeals with Xiah lol XDDD and let's just hope for that one ;)
 
LollZipopZo: oh, for you I'll give some cookies then *offers you cookies* XD kkk stop that puppy eyesssss~~
 
DredhezRei: YEPPP~!! *squeals with you* *catch those wasted strawberries* bahahaha Hyuk's not fainting lol XD oh uhm okay... *gives you another bucket* but comment! XD lol~
 
Liponpon: kyahaha~ eunhae moment nya belom nihhhhhhh~~ XDXD sabar ya onnie~~ Iyaiya belajar kok huhuhu *kissssssssssssssssss* *hugggsssssssss* XD
 
suju_lover1234: you're right!! XD anyway~ chansung? are you just read 2pm fics? lol~~ it's changmin kkk
 
hearthae: kkk yep it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better that way! now Hae is reading that letter~ kkk XD
 
Hyura_90: I bet you won't hate Vic after reading this chap... rite? XDDD ohhh anyway thank you!! seeyou!!
 
23panching: mianhae too for late update! DX school is killing me too! good luck! ^^ hope you love this chap~
 
kikiiovesmusic10: kkk good thing you've write me... it's me who haven't write you back! mianhae... YAH! h-hot kiss chappie? *pretends innocent* kkk~ maybe I'll write that in... another chap. XDXD anyway, cheer up onnie! don't blame my angst!!! *pouts*
 
SJ15Lover28: yayyy! i'll always wait for you comment then ^^ and thank you for waiting! 
 
YumiHikari: ah yeah, I still have a week full of exam and another exam at early december... great TT anyway, thanks for loving the chapter! aww, I'm sure your reader will understand ^^ thank you for the comment!!
 
supershinee4: ahahaha yep she is~ and it's for set HaeHyuk too so they can be together~ kkk thank you!!
 
Eunhae17: kyaaaa I love you too!!! XD XD glad it can be your fav chap~ hohohho that's okay my english is bad too T_T kkk I understand~ good luck with your study!!!
 
 
 
 
okay I still have some physics assignment.... will do it now T_T thanks for readinggggggggggg~!! XD