Don't Touch Me

Our Love Story...

 

“Aw my god,”

 

“What?”

 

“I bet you know something again,”

 

“of course,”

 

“omo, I’ve know it!”

 

 

“Knowing everything now, isn’t it fun?”

 

 

“and all thanks to my brain,”

 

“yah! You only help a bit!”

 

“so, you help lots?”

 

“of cours—“

 

“Shut up! So it works?”

 

“I think it is,”

 

 

“I don’t believe it actually...”

 

“truth hurts,”

 

“what day is it today, anyway?”

 

 

“Wednesday,”

 

“So what to do now?”

 

 

 

“just let them settle things themselves,”

 

“by a little help,”

 

 

“yep,”

 

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

Hyukjae was sitting alone at cafeteria, searching for some calmness but of course he can’t.

 

In front of him, there’s a like-just-born couple, Victoria and Donghae.

 

He’s sitting there for 15 minutes already and the couple is just arrived and sat in front of him like they didn’t recognize he’s there.

 

 

Shock is all over his face, thinking that a guy and a girl in front of him will took place at library, like what they did in this 2 days when Hyukjae was about to go inside, so today he decided to not entered the library and eat at cafeteria instead, while waiting for Xiah that’s have a bit occasion about his scholarship-thing about his athlete related.

 

 

“Oppa, you think, what should we eat?” Victoria shrugged Donghae’s shoulder, acting cute.

 

 

Donghae just glance at Victoria and shrugged. “not want to,”

 

 

The answer made Victoria pouted. “ah oppa, I know you haven’t eat since morning, just eat at least a bit, okay?” she asked but Donghae just shook his head.

 

Behind them, Hyukjae of course was burning like crazy but suddenly a slight of worry caught him by Victoria words.

 

Donghae haven’t eaten since morning, that’s not a good thing for sure.

 

 

And now Hyukjae was sitting there, with worried all over his face but clenched his fist tightly. He was mad but worried about Hae. He can’t help it.

 

 

Suddenly, Donghae turned back and found out that Hyukjae is behind him, with face all red and sad covering his expression. Donghae raised his brows and about to talk to Hyukjae since they eyes are now staring at each others, but before he could do that, Hyukjae sniffed, looked away and quickly stood up, leaving the place.

 

Sadness is obvious in each other eyes.

 

 

It’s not their fault.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

I sighed.

 

For the nth times already today.

 

 

My eyes were stuck on the whiteboard, examining what the teacher has written on it. But nothing is stuck in my head because my head is already full with a person that’s occupying my mind since days ago.

 

Hyukkie.

 

I stared down and started to make some doodles on my unused notebook, then write some words. Aish. What did I write? ‘Hae is Hyukkie’s’? ah.

 

Yes, I am yours Hyukkie.

 

But you’re not even mine.

 

 

I keep thinking about my imagination 3 days ago.

 

Hyukkie said he loves me.

 

 

“I said, I want to go home,”

 

 

Unfortunately it’s not what I thought it is.

 

I’m freaking happy 3 days ago I even smiled at Victoria for the first time because she’s the one that can make my afternoon free for that day so I could spent my time meeting Hyukkie. But since Tuesday my life is become wrecked. I hate it so much because I just know that I

 

Against this engagement alone.

 

With whom she met anyway?

 

 

She said she wants to hang out with her friend and no need for me to take her home for that day, but what did I have when I just arrive at home?

 

It’s just not fair.

 

 

I even called Hyukkie ‘baby’ again because I know it will be my last time as if I’m ready for him to hate me because of that.

 

 

Oh god.

Please.

 

I just want to be with him, that’s all.

 

But I want him to be happy with me.

 

What does he feels about me?

 

Did I succeed making him to love me?

 

 

I swear I’ll run away from this town or even this country with him if he loves me.

 

Yeah I’m a kidnapper.

So what?

 

Hmph.

 

 

Just face the truth, Hae.

 

He kissed you and care for you but you still don’t know the true feelings of him.

 

Remember the scene in Fukuura’s cafeteria earlier?

 

He even doesn’t want to see your face.

 

 

 

Suddenly, I heard someone hissed at me.

 

I stared around and caught Sungmin is the one who’s caught my attention.

 

“psst! Hae!”

 

I raised my brows.

 

He sighed in relieve, maybe because it’s hard to call me in a time like this. Besides, my mind is already flown to nowhere so it became harder.

 

Sungmin throws a crumpled piece of paper to my desk since he’s not really far from me. I stared at it and opened.

 

 

‘Rox Room after school, k?’

 

I crossed my brows and stared at Sungmin. He’s stared back at me, like waiting for an answer which from his eyes I know that he didn’t accept any answer except yes.

 

So then I nodded at him in doubt.

 

 

What happened?

 

Okay, I admit it’s been a long time since I gathered with Rox because I have to fetch Victoria and stuffs. It’s been 3 days, and the latest meeting with them is not that long.

 

Ugh, suddenly I feel guilty.

 

 

They don’t even know yet that I’ll get engaged soon.

 

Aish.

 

 

But…

 

How to tell them?

 

How to explain to them?

 

I can’t say I against this—

 

Wait.

 

They must know I against this engagement.

 

Should I pretend that I love her?

 

No…

 

I’m not that good at lying to them, especially Leeteuk hyung.

 

 

What to do then?

 

 

 

---Rox Room, after school

 

 

I entered the Rox Room carefully, with a bit scared feelings owned me. ugh, why did I scared anyway? Maybe I’m afraid they will mad, and I’m not being able to explain anything to them.

 

They should be mad by now, I know.

 

 

I stepped inside, still staring down at my shoes as I looked up slowly, and found that there’s all of Rox already gathered inside, all staring at me, all gave me serious expression.

 

“H-hi, everyone,”

I stuttered, then walked closer to them. They are all over the place, of course. But none of them doing anything except staring at me intently and not even curve a smile. even Yesung who’s usually just play with his turtle.

 

Leeteuk hyung sighed and nodded at me, “Hae, sit down,” he pointed at the single couch that’s empty for me to sit.

 

After I sit, I stared at them again and they are all now staring at each other, like waiting for someone to start.

 

 

“So, Hae, mind to tell me what’s going on?” Finally Leeteuk hyung asked after a long silence.

 

I blinked.

 

“what’s going on?”

 

 

Everyone rolled their eyes. “Do you think we didn’t know, our own president will be engaged to a girl in less than 3 days?” Hankyung hyung asked.  His handsome face is become really serious, and I was a bit surprised because he rarely scolds me.

 

“How.. did you guys know?” I asked. I just can’t believe how fast they will know, since… I never say a word to them.

 

Hyukkie already know.

 

Maybe it’s him who told them?

 

But I don’t think so..

 

 

“Gossips spread quickly,” Heechul hyung muttered. “and that’s not important now,”

 

 

I gulped. They surely know everything now.

 

“why you didn’t tellus?” Kangin hyung asked now, as I avoiding those scary gazes that are staring at me with no blinks.

 

“I just haven’t had time,” I looked down. “I’m sorry,”

 

 

“Nah, that’s okay.” Leeteuk hyung said then. “it’s just… do you love her?”

 

 

Aish.

 

This question.

 

I haven’t prepared the answer.

 

What to say now?

 

I decided to nodded really slowly as I muttered a word ‘yes’, but then I heard Heechul hyung sniffed suddenly.

 

“Hae,”

 

I raised my brows at him.

 

“you know you’re bad at lying, especially to your hyungs right?”

 

I stared down. I know this is not working.

 

“Why did you lie, hyung?” Suddenly Wookie asked. Aish, I just remember that all of them and I mean ALL, is looking at me, try to interrogate me now. And I can’t do anything about it.

 

“I’m sorry,” I said, not really answering the question. My mind is empty now, I can’t think about anything.

 

Why did I choose to lie?

 

Maybe because I don’t want them to be concern about me, since this is my problem, I have to solve it myself, I have to face it myself.

 

“I know this is not our problem, Hae,” Leeteuk hyung said and I widened my eyes, startled because Leeteuk hyung’s words were like he read my mind.  “But at least, don’t lie to us again,”

 

I just nodded by his words.

 

“So that’s true?”

 

I nodded again, not staring at one of them.

 

“And you don’t even love her?”

 

Another nod.

 

“And you just agree with that?”

 

Nod.

 

“Are you stupid?”

 

I sighed, but then nodded.

 

I know I am.

 

 

“Yah, don’t just reacted by nodding!” Heechul hyung snapped, made me stare at him.  I can’t react more except to nodded, hyung. I really don’t know how to explain and what to explain.

 

“You still love him?”

 

I heard Siwon asked me, eyes staring at mine examining. I quickly threw my gaze away but I know I can’t keep silent forever as everyone are waiting for my answer.

 

“I… do,”

 

I said, almost whispered but I know it’s loud enough for everyone to hear, since this room is really silent.

 

“why you still accept this engagement, knowing that you love him?”

 

 

I sighed.

 

I really want to do that.

 

But if I do that, with me alone,

 

Victoria will force me to go to US with her,

 

As that person will be happy to hear that,

 

And Yuka too,

 

And Hyukkie don’t even care so I will suffer alone.

 

Without him by my side.

 

Oh please,

 

I don’t want to be far from Hyukkie when I still can’t make him love me.

 

I don’t want to see him with another person.

 

I only want him to be mine.

 

What will I do if I moved out?

 

I really don’t want to think about that.

 

 

“Hae, you should refuse this,”

 

I heard Leeteuk hyung said, but I just stared at him. God knows how much I wanted to refuse this engagement, but I just can’t. I’m the only one who against this.

 

Not even Victoria, not even Hyukkie…

 

 

Aish.

 

 

 

 

 

---Fukuura, Few minutes later

 

 

I walked along the first floor, searching for Victoria actually, made my way along the corridor to the second floor. Usually I met her here near the field, but maybe she’s at her class today. I was supposed to fetch her everyday.

 

 

After took stairs up to the 2nd floor, I try to search for Victoria near her class but she’s not there either. Hmm, where is she?

 

Does she get home already?

 

I don’t care, tough. I’m a bit kind of happy if she really does. I’m tired because of her sudden act, pampering me like her boyfriend when I really not agree about that.

 

Suddenly, I caught a figure in the edge of the corridor, staring down to the front gate of Fukuura.

 

 

My Hyukkie.

 

 

Ah, um, not ‘my’ Hyukkie since he’s not literally mine, but… my Hyukkie in my...dream.

 

 

I stepped closer to him, try to not make any sound because actually I want to know if he’s really seeing to that spot or just staring blankly and thinking about something, since I can’t see his face clearly.

 

 

But when I’m already behind him, he seems didn’t recognize my appearance at all, so I decided to surprise him.

 

 

I covered his eyes with both of my hands from behind, making him gasped.

 

 

“W-who is this?”

 

 

He asked in surprise, as I smirked and leaned closer to his ears. “Guess who…” I whispered, try to not make my voice came out since maybe he can recognize my voice if I did that.

 

“I-I don’t k…know,” he holds my hands try to move it away while stuttering with his crack and husky voice.

 

Wait.

 

Crack and husky voice?

 

 

I try to touch his cheek softly since my hand is still covering his eyes and I found out that what I was thinking was right.

 

It’s wet.

 

 

He’s crying.

 

 

“H-hyukkie?” I couldn’t help but release my hands and call him in worried. I want to know what makes him cry, since I really hate it seeing his tears.

 

He turned and face me with his teary eyes, with some of his tears has already fallen through his cheeks. He stared at me and I swear I feel like a lot of sharp knife stabbing my chest seeing that expression.

 

That hurts expression of Hyukkie.

 

 

I caressed his cheek slowly, as I looking deeply at his eyes that are staring back at mine. “Why are you crying, Hyukkie?”

 

He sobbed a little but still expressionless seeing my eyes. His eyes show pain but his expression doesn’t. or at least, he try to not shows it.

 

I try to erase his tears that still flowing down from his eyes, didn’t even dare to blink even I know seeing his teary eyes already hurt me so bad, moreover he didn’t stop his tears.

 

 

I really hate these tears.

 

“Hyuk—“

 

Suddenly, he flicked his hands, prying my hands away from his face, made me raised my brows in shocked because he rarely refuses my act and now, he is.

 

 

“what happen—“

 

 

Before I could continue my sentence, he already pushed me and keep his hand on my chest while stared down and turn his head down so I can’t see his face. His shoulders are shaking and his sobs are getting clearer to my ears.

 

“Don’t touch me,” he said, try to not stuttering. His voice is really cracked. I want to hug him, but he refused me.

 

 

What is happening?

 

Why he act like this?

 

What am I—

 

 

“Stop giving affections, Hae,” he said weakly, as he turn his head up and stared deeply at my eyes. His eyes shows that he’s been suffer so much. But I can see those tears are starting to stop flowing.

 

I can’t give him any respond since I’m still shocked but I then try to hold his hands that still leaning on my chest when he suddenly pulled them away furiously.

 

“I said don’t touch,” he said.

 

 

Why?

 

Why he’s not allowing me to touching him?

 

 

I keep insisting to touch him even a bit, want to know his reaction if I touch him again when  suddenly he stepped back and yelled at me.

 

 

“I DON’T LOVE YOU! DON’T TOUCH ME!”

 

 

My heart seems stopped.

 

 

So that’s why he refused me to touch him?

 

But those tears…

 

Is it because of me too?

 

I hurt Hyukkie?

 

 

What did I do…

 

Is it because Victoria?

 

Or because of me didn’t tell him about my engagement?

 

 

I unconsciously stepped closer again when I saw fresh tear start to flow out again from his beautiful eyes.

 

“Don’t come any closer!!” He shouted, making me gasped.

 

But at least… I don’t want to see him cry. I want to stop those tears.

 

“But Hyukkie—“

 

 

“I said no! please… I don’t love you Donghae,”

 

My heart skipped a beat when he said that.

 

He’s pleading.

 

He’s pleading to me to not come closer to him because he doesn’t love me.

 

 

It’s hurt to hear that…

 

 

He covered his face with his hands and started to cry again, as I froze on my feet.

 

 

So I was right.

 

He doesn’t love me at all.

 

He even hates me.

 

 

And now I’m alone.

 

 

“Hae I don’t love you…” he said between his sobs, as if he’s stabbing another knife on my chest.

 

 

I can’t touch him and coaxing him.

 

He will hate me more.

 

 

“Hyukkie…” I tried to call him after minutes of crying. And standing still there like an idiot.

 

He stared at me between his hands. His face is red, and it’s obvious that he’s crying a lot.

 

“why are you still here? I said I don’t—“

 

 

“well, what is going on here?”

 

 

Suddenly a voice cutting Hyukkie’s sentence.

 

I turned at the owner of the voice and raised my brows.  Wait, I thought she’s already go home? But why she’s still here?

 

“Victoria?”

 

“Something wrong, Hyuk oppa?” She asked, with not caring tone and flat expression.

 

Hyukkie stared at her as he erased his tears from his eyes and cheek, making my heart breaks really hard because of the scene. God, please. I want to hug him.

 

“Go,” Hyukkie said with his suffering expression but still trying really hard to sound flat.

 

And then he stared at me.

 

“please go, leave me alone.”

 

 

 

I can’t think straight as what I really wants right now is only hugging Hyukkie, kissing him all over his face and said that I love him as many as I can but it seems like he already really hates me and even don’t want me to touch him even a bit.

 

And I feel pain all over my body as Victoria dragged me out of the place by pulling my arm which I quickly flicked my hand and let me walk by myself.

 

 

This is Thursday.

 

2 days ahead before the engagement.

 

Today that person is coming back with his wife.

 

 

 

And I’m all alone.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

 

I walked lazily towards my school, feeling unhealthy, as yesterday I was crying all day and all night, letting Donghae know that I cry, can’t even hold my tears in front of him, and telling him that I don’t love him, beg him to not touching me or else I won’t hold myself anymore.

 

Of course that’s all not true.

 

I just mad at him.

 

I know he’s not doing anything wrong,

 

I know he’s showing his love so obviously and giving me so much affection,

 

I know he care for me,

 

I know he will do anything for me,

 

I know he loves me,

 

But I know he will going to be engaged with Victoria,

 

Uhm, wait…

 

What day is it today…

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

Tomorrow?

 

 

 

I felt suffocating feelings in my chest, about to burst my tears out again but I know I’m already really tired as my eyes were really puffy because of yesterday.

 

I’m so angry at him.

 

How dare.

 

How dare he accept the engagement.

 

Why can’t he refuse it, knowing he loves me?

 

 

I know this will going to happen, the engagement between him and her.

 

But I just not expecting it will be so damn fast like this.

 

Gosh, I just feel I want to cry.

 

 

I haven’t even confess to him, yet I always say that I don’t love him.

 

I’m really stupid.

 

 

Why those words are so hard to let out?

 

And now it’s too late, it will arranged tomorrow and it’s fix. It will happen. And nothing could change that.

 

Really, stupidest monkey on earth.

 

You’ll regret it.

 

Okay, you already regret it.

 

 

Aish!

 

 

Confessing to him is not meaningful anymore,

 

It will hurt him even more right?

 

I better still pretend to not loving him, even I really am so much, more than Victoria to Donghae and I was sure of that.

 

I sighed deeply as I entered the gate of Fukuura, unconsciously had arrived.

 

 

I’m sorry, Hae.

 

 

You’ll be happy with Victoria.

 

 

I know it.

 

I will pray for you,

For your happiness.

 

And I hope you can forget m—

 

“Hyuk ah!”

 

I turned. “what?”

 

From afar, Xiah is approaching me with his cheerful smile.

 

“yah, why long face?” he asked when he’s already in standing in front of me. ah, he’s not with me yesterday, letting me alone with these sinful thoughts of me and Hae.

 

“something happened? You looks like you just cry all night,” he asked in concern.

 

 

I just shook my head, “nah, I’m fine. So what’s it?”

 

He smiled again. hmm, there must be something good happened.

 

 

“I got it!” he exclaimed.

 

 

Huh? I crossed my brows.

 

“got what?”

 

 

He sighed while smiling, “you know, yesterday I’m applying to a college in Europe and I was accepted because of my great achievement in athletic!”

 

“wow, that’s good to hear!” I said, smiling a bit. It became hard for me to smile now, but I’m surely happy to hear that my best friend is having what he want.

 

 

“it’s great, isn’t it?” He smiled proudly as I just nodded.

 

But then, his smile disappears just after he saw my stiff expression.

 

“Yah, what happened to you? Is there something happened yesterday?” he asked for the second time which is made me a bit regret because of my uncontrollable expression.

 

We are walking together towards my class now, since his class and mine is only 2 class separated.

 

I shook my head in doubt.

 

 

“Donghae did anything to you?”

 

My heart stopped hearing that name.

 

The name that I love the most.

 

But give me the most painful feeling for me.

 

 

Maybe Xiah saw my sudden reaction as he sighed. “I know rite, what did he do to you?”

 

I stared down. Really, he didn’t do anything bad to me.

 

I just mad at him because of the engagement yesterday.

 

Why?

 

I was jealous.

 

That’s all.

 

But it’s not a simple thing when your crush is about to engage with another girl right?

 

That means you can’t keep in love with him unless you’ll get hurt alone.

 

That means you have to let go.

 

 

My yesterday statement to Donghae, saying that I don’t love him is actually a suggestion for me, because I’m still madly in love with him no matter that he will engage tomorrow.

 

I know I have to stop loving him, that’s why.

 

 

It’s hurt to know that he loves me.

 

It’s hurt to pretend I’m okay.

 

It’s hurt to hold myself to not to be selfish.

 

 

I shouldn’t tell that I love him…

 

 

Suddenly, I feel a hand patting my back. It’s Xiah’s. “yah, don’t cry. Everything will be okay, Hyuk,”

 

I stared at him in disbelief.

 

Of course everything is not okay and it won’t be okay.

 

 

And why the hell did I cry?

 

Stupid.

 

 

I heard Xiah sighed. “You actually really love him, right?”

 

My eyes widened, but not answering his question. I stared at him but what I found is a smile plastered on his face.

 

“Admit it,”

 

 

When he just said that, suddenly the bell rang, make me sighed in relieve and not doubting to leave him entering my class. I can heard his heavy sighed as he leave to his class.

 

Ah.

 

I just not ready to admit that to anyone.

 

 

 

 

---After Lunch

 

 

I approaching my class weakly, as I sipping my strawberry milk.

 

This feeling is really rare.

 

I never felt strawberry milk will be taste this bitter.

 

I felt I have no passion left.

 

 

Aish.

 

 

“Hey, oppa~” I heard a voice from corner of the class.

 

A voice which I already hate.

 

Victoria.

 

And of course she’s not talking to me.

 

She’s talking on the phone.

 

 

“Have you eat? Umm, are you still busy oppa?” She asked in very cheerful tone. There’s no one else in class except me and her.

 

“aww, just eat and fast, oppa~ I don’t want you to be sick, aren’t you remember that tomorrow is our special day?” she giggled, and unconsciously glancing at me. I don’t know if she’s doing it on purpose or not. “okay, okay~ I’ll hang up now and you eat ok? Don’t cheat oppa~~” she said, smiling widely.

 

“I won’t cheat of course. Love you~” she said and pulled the phone from her ear as she stood up, staring at me and walked towards me.

 

 

I still stood up here like an idiot, holding my strawberry milk without drink it for about minutes.

 

“if you wanna know, it’s Hae oppa~” she said, smirking and then walked away passing me.

 

 

I felt my heart breaks.

 

 

So they like to chit chatting on the phone like that?

 

What if I’m not here earlier?

 

How’s their conversation if I’m not here?

 

 

I felt tears already formed in my face as I quickly wipe it away. I don’t want to see anyone seeing my tears. I don’t want to make everyone knew that I’m a crybaby.

 

 

Damned.

 

 

I really hate this.

 

 

 

 

---After School (Still Friday)

 

“Hey, Hyuk ah,” Xiah called me after seeing me lying almost sleep on library’s couch.

 

“hmm,” I just muttered while sat up.

 

 

There’s only me and Xiah in this library, even it’s still crowded outside and many students still at school, remembering today is Friday and it means a happy day because tomorrow is holiday.

 

Not for me, tough.

 

This is feels like hell.

 

 

Remembering tomorrow, I felt like my heart gonna breaks.

 

Okay, it’s already breaks but..

 

Breaking again and again.

 

 

Aish.

 

 

Xiah sat beside me as his hand was holding a thick book he brought from out of nowhere.

 

The other Fox, hmm, I don’t really know. Since the only 2nd grader in Fox is me and Xiah, so maybe they often had a same free time with us.

 

“Where’s Kibum?” I asked randomly.

 

 

Xiah raised his brows, staring at me. “he’s hanging out with his friend, I met him just now. Um, who’s it? Zhoumi… I think,” he said.

 

I nodded understand. “oh, Zhoumi. I know him,”

 

 

The guy who helps my relationship with Hae. With his friend Henry... hmm.

 

That’s not make any sense anymore right now.

 

Hae will be engaged soon.

 

 

Aish, monkey.

 

Stop thinking about that.

 

 

“Hyuk ah,”

 

I raised my brows.

 

 

“Do you love Donghae?”

 

 

 

Tsk…

 

Xiah, again. still pushing me about my feeling to Hae.

 

Isn’t it obvious already?

 

 

“Yah, I… Why you always asking me that stupid question?” I asked, feeling pissed off.

 

 

He slapped my arm, “Stupid? What stupid? I can see you’re suffering enough seeing Victoria and Donghae almost everyday, doing lovey-dovey things—which I know Hae didn’t likes it, but I just want to know your true feeling, Hyuk ah,” he said, sighing.

 

 

“But… is that even makes sense now?” I muttered. I don’t think it will make any difference.

 

But then, Xiah nodded furiously. “of course!! He never knows your true feeling. Yah, no one knows. But at least, you could tell me now. No need to hide it anymore,” He said like he knows everything as he sat on the single couch in front of me, his usual spot in library.

 

I sighed heavily.

 

 

I think I should.

 

 

“I’ll tell you now, so don’t push me again, okay?” I said.

 

He rolled his eyes. “Yeah, yeah of course. So, do you admit it now?” he asked.

 

“Um…” I can feel my face is burning imagining charming Hae’s face in my mind, suddenly forget about what will happening tomorrow. “I-I think…so.”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

I glared at him. “Yah!!” I yelled, but decided to repeat it again instead.

 

 

 

“I think… I love… I love Dong—“

 

 

Suddenly, I stared at the door. It’s opened, and someone’s standing there.

 

 

“Donghae….”

 

 

 

 

I froze.

 

 

Oh crap.

 

He’s listening.

 

And he’s motionless staring at me with eyes widened and mouth parted open.

 

 

Great, Xiah. Really great.

 

 

I stood up.

 

“Huh, Hyuk—“ I can hear Xiah calling me but then he silence after seeing Hae on the door.

 

I walked towards Hae, tried to explain but hell I was speechless. I don’t think I can talk in this condition.

 

And I know he’s speechless too.

 

 


I tried to explain slowly.

“Uh… Hae, I—“

 

 

“OPPA!”

 

I gasped. Victoria suddenly coming and grabbed Hae’s arm. “Where are you going? Oh, Hyuk oppa. Sorry,” She muttered after saw me. “Let’s go, oppa.”

 

 

Then she dragged him outside library. But, Hae’s eyes still locked in mine. His stare… I can’t explain. But there’s disbelief in his eyes.

 

Why he not saying a word?

 

 

Doesn’t he love me?

 

 

Or maybe he finally managed to love Victoria and decided to forget me since I said I don’t love him yesterday?

 

Damn it.

 

 

“Eunhyuk ah…” I feel I heard Xiah’s voice behind me.

 

 

But everything seems so blurry.

 

 

I can hear him apologizing to me but I don’t feel like he’s doing something wrong.

 

Then, unconsciously I moved my legs, going to follow Hae.

 

 

I know I shouldn’t.

 

I know I will get hurt, knowing that he didn’t really care about my confession earlier and seeing him with Victoria will makes me feel really painful.

 

But this is the last time.

 

My body still…

 

 

“Victoria,”

 

 

My heart stopped, so does my feet.

 

 

I saw Hae, and Victoria. They’re standing not too far from me. From this angle, I can see their both of their faces.

 

 

“What is it, oppa?”

 

 

I became motionless, don’t know what to do, don’t know which direction should I see, don’t know, I really clueless of what should I do.

 

Hae sighed heavily, but I can tell he’s sighing in relieve. He put his hand on Victoria’s shoulder. “I…”

 

 

“…Do you like me?”

 

His words stabbed my chest. Did he really said that?

 

Why?

 

He want to show that he doesn’t love me anymore?

 

Right after I confessed?

 

 

So he now has stopped loving me?

 

And it’s all because of me?

 

 

So that’s true?

 

 

I don’t know how bad I want to go away, my feet still glued on the place I stand. My tears can’t flow. My breath is unsteady.

 

 

Calm down, Hyukkie. Calm dow—

 

 

“Of course, oppa! We’re soon to be husband and wife, how could I don’t like you?” Victoria sounded.

 

I swear my heart shattered into pieces right when she said that.

 

“What happened, oppa—“

 

 

“Vic,”

 

Hae cut her sentence.

 

 

 

 

 

Why he cut her sentence?

 

 

My heart’s beating so fast.

 

“I don’t want to make you sad, but…”

 

 

Huh?

 

 

“I think we should cancel this engagement,”

 

 

 

What?

 

 

Hae stared deeply to Victoria’s eyes. “I don’t care what will you do right now,” he speak up after minutes which means hell for me.

 

 

Then, what I’m not expected, Hae’s glancing at me. His eyes met mine, and not looking away.

 

 

Still locking at my gaze, I heard him muttered.

 

 

“I already have someone in mind,” He smiled a little, stared back at Victoria. “And it’s not you,”

 

 

 

 

w-what…

 

 

he canceled it…

 

 

 

But suddenly, I saw a smile formed too on Victoria’s lips. I don’t know if it’s good or bad in meaning. But…

 

 

Then she yelled something.

 

And everything became chaotic.

 

Wait.

 

 

 

What happened?

 

 

 

 

 

=========================================================================

[A/N]: whew! finally a long update. is it too long? XD is it hanging? 

i'm sorry i'm updating really late... I'm too busy T^T forgive me everyone! *treat everyone with ice cream*

for this 3 weeks school will be really hard for me~ pls cheer me up! hahahahahaha~ *gone crazy*

OH! 

and thanks for new subscribers and readers and commenters! I LOVE YOU LIKE SO SO SO SO MUCH! *hugs* thank you for bearing with me! hihihi ^^

 

anyway, tell me what do you think bout this chappie~ XD

 

 

 

azaChiaki: I'm sorrrryy this is so late~ kkk I'm sorry for too much angst.. I swear I actually didn't want to write angst but... IDK T-T thanks for reading and commenting!!!!
 
Naui_Hae: kkk~ let's just keep reading ^^
 
hearthae: why are you so sure? XD hohohoho
 
SJ15Lover28: KYAAA HELLO EX-SILENTREADER! i hope you give comment from now on~ i love you! thanks for loving my story~ sorry I can't update that fast...
 
lonely37: hi~!! ^^ Let's just hope Xiah will help Eunhae to get together ^^ hohoho yeah!!! happy 6th anniversary~~~~~~~
 
sheyro90: but but but Hae's suffering too.......Why everyone keep saying Hyukkie's the one who get hurt? hmm~~~ xD ur welcome hohohoho
 
superELFmaps: maybe I'll do that~~ huahahahaha XDD
 
Cutie_forever: awh i'm really sorry... I promise this is not only just angst..... please patience! T^T
 
miszpinat: YEAH XIAH KNEW~ hold ittttttt a bit more
 
Hyura_90: lol~~ everyone's hope are in Xiah now huahahahahaha~~ you hate her that much? lol XD
 
crilleray: kkk~ what should I say? ^^ are you happy with this chap? hohoho~ i'm sorry i'm updating late... really really sorry~~~
 
Beastly16: yay~~ good luck!! ^^ what do you think about the story?
 
LollZipopZo: You'll know~~ soon ^^ yah, aren't you gonna thank the author? lol~~~ just kidding! XD thanks for reading kkk
 
uuleunhaecloudy: hahaha don't~~ Hae's already refusing it~ are you happy onnie? kkk
 
nininguyen50: kkk yeahhhh and I hope this chap make you happier because Hae canceled the engagement and admit his feeling hihih
 
EunHaePerfecteristic: ahhhh you better found out yourself *winks* XD it's good to have many thoughts HAHAHA~~
 
kikiiovesmusic10: ONNIE~~~~~~~ where the heaven are you? ignoring me T^T i should make more angst!!!!!!!!! kkk~ just kidding *hugs* but i'm still waiting you'll write me something here..........
 
DredhezRei: oooo~~ everyone's becoming a detective~ kyaaaa~ XDD kkk thanks for reading and i'm really sorry i updated late..... *sobs*
 
supershinee4: sorry i'm late! I hope this chap make you happy... or mad? (with me because it's kind of hanging lol) XDDD
 
YumiHikari: hihihi XD Thank you for wishing me luck with my exams! do you love this chapter? XD I'm sorry I'm late updating... I don't think I can update more than 2 times a week...maybe just once... T_T but I'll try to update soon~~^^
 
Eunhaeism: yeahhhhhhhhhh go junsu! XD what do you think about this chapter? lalala~
 
suju_lover1234: oooo~ almost everyone hate her in this fic now kkk~ sorry for not updating soon! T_T
 
lady_na: kyaaaa hi new reader!! thanks for liking my story~~~ sorry i'm lateeeeeeee
 
Liponpon: hi onnie ^^ huahaha mianhae... is this chap angst? aww jangan galak2 onnie... hahahaha eunhae momentnya nanti yaaa~ hihihi