Result of the Disguise

Our Love Story...

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

 

I gathered with all of the Rox—excluding Hae in the Rox room now. Hae is not here since he said that he will fetch his soon to be fiancée, Victoria.

 

Hm, I don’t know much about her tough. I only heard about her from Leeteuk hyung and Leeteuk hyung just heard it from Hyukjae and Hae.

 

 

“So, mind to tell me, anyone, what’s going on with him?” Heechul hyung asked now to all of us, but no one answered since all of us is now showing our confused expression that’s really obvious.

 

Beside me, Kyu looks really uneasy.

 

 

Of course I know why. Hae is his favorite hyung and he doesn’t like it seeing Hae like this these days.

 

 

And… talking about Kyu, we’re officially dating after he asked me that day when it’s still Fukuura’s sport competition, but we’re too shy to say it to the others so we just say it about a week ago and they didn’t seems to be so surprised, tough.

 

Wookie too, he doesn’t look so surprised. He even congratulated me. aw, I’m really happy thinking about that!

 

But yeah, since Kyu is being really uneasy these days, I can’t help it to think about Hae too. Moreover, Hae is in the same class with me. Of course I recognize his difference most of the time.

 

 

Hae is really different since weeks ago without saying anything to us. He thinks by doing that we can be not worried about him?

 

That genius sometimes needs to be cared of.

 

I thought Hyukjae already take care of him. but as long as I know, these days Hae is only going to Fukuura for Victoria, not Hyukjae.

 

So… I bet there’s something going on between them.

 

 

“yah, why is everyone silence?” Heechul hyung speak up again, making almost everyone gasped.

 

“it seems like no one knows what happened to Hae, Chul ah,” Leeteuk hyung said.

 

 

Heechul hyung sighed. “I know it must be because of his soon to be boyfriend—who is it again? Hyukjae!”

 

Yeah, of course everyone knows that too. It’s obvious. But the thing is… what happened between them? It’s impossible if only because Victoria right?

 

 

Suddenly I remember something.

 

“Siwon ah, your boyfriend didn’t say anything about Hyukjae?” I asked Siwon who’s staring at his phone, maybe texting with his Kibum.

 

 

Siwon stared at me and looks thinking about something.

 

“he said… Eunhyuk is making him worried these days,”

 

 

We are all gasped in surprised. “that’s it! So it’s true they both are different,”

 

 

“what else did he tell you, Siwon ah?” Kangin hyung asked him but then Siwon just stared down. “only like that. Should I ask him?”

 

“uhm, if it’s okay, maybe you should, Siwon ah…”

 

 

He just nodded and murmured something.

 

 

Silence again.

 

It seems like we’re all drowned in our thought. I glance at Kyu but he’s just stared down with serious expression. I stared at Leeteuk hyung, he’s the same. Wookie too, and the others, they’re seems like confused of what should they do.

 

I too, getting confused.

 

 

“we shouldn’t just ask to one person,” Yesung suddenly said, making all of us turned to him.

 

 

“what do you mean?”

 

 

“ah, that’s true hyung,” suddenly Kyu muttered. From his expression, it looks like he got some ideas because I caught a little smirk on his face.

 

“what is it, Kyu?”

 

 

He smiled at me, making my heart skipped a beat.

 

 

“Victoria,”

 

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

VICTORIA POV

 

 

Oh my gosh.

 

What should I do?

 

 

Hae’s oppa dad said that our engagement is only a week left.

 

But…

 

I don’t love him!

 

 

I want to refuse this engagement but I know auntie will disappointed with me.

 

Besides, I know Hae oppa doesn’t love me too.

 

 

He loves Eunhyuk oppa.

 

 

I saw his messages.

 

 

But… it’s true that from his messages, Eunhyuk oppa didn’t love him back. So maybe that’s why Hae oppa didn’t refuse it so bad.

 

Suddenly I remembered something.

 

Hyuk oppa is sometimes glancing at me meaningfully when at class. It looks like something bothered him, moreover when I talked about Hae oppa with Krystal.

 

And from his stares, I don’t think he disgusted with Hae oppa.

 

Hyuk oppa actually don’t like it when I talk about him. but still I’m hardly understand what’s behind his stares.

 

 

But now, it’s not the right time to think about that.

 

The announcement is already out.

 

In a week,

 

I’m already being engaged with a guy who doesn’t love me and I don’t love him either.

 

 

I couldn’t say that I’m not agreed with this engagement when Hae oppa looks incredibly fine with it.

 

 

What should I do??

 

 

I glance at my phone which is still displaying the message I read earlier.

 

 

‘hey, don’t texting. Your auntie will be mad :p –Changmin’

 

 

My heart hurts. I love this guy, not Hae oppa. Hae oppa love Hyuk oppa, not me. Why this is so hard? We’re all just afraid to say to his dad and auntie.

 

I glance around and spotted auntie is talking to her friends.

 

 

You can do it, Vic!

 

I stepped closer to her and she seems recognize my appearance.

 

“Hello, honey, why is your sad face? Not going to congratulate your auntie?”

 

I smiled a little and kissed her cheeks, “Congratulation, auntie...”

 

 

“Thanks, darling.” She smiled, “now mind to tell me what happened?”

 

Aw, she really can understand if I am happy, confused or sad. Make it even harder for me.

 

“n-nothing... um, are you sure about my engagement, auntie? It’s really next week?”

 

She widened her smile. “of course, darling, oh~” she suddenly exclaimed, “or maybe you can’t wait for it? I’m sorry we can’t arrange it tomorrow... auntie have a honeymoon~”

 

 

I raised my brows. “n-no, I’m not, auntie...”

 

 

Aw, auntie won’t understand me in this problem...

 

What should I do then?

 

 

“You really like Hae, right honey?” she asked with a grin. “I know you do. And Hae didn’t refuse this engagement either. It’s a good sign!”

 

 

I frowned.

 

No, not like that, auntie.

 

Why no one understands?

 

 

I just silence and faked a smile as I asking permission to her so I can leave from this spot.

 

Aish, auntie...

 

 

She’s really positive about this.

 

I wonder.

 

 

I glance at Hae oppa’s place before and realize he’s still there, standing still with confused, shock, and sad expression all over his face.

 

No one can blame him.

 

And I can’t even talk to him since... I’m afraid.

 

 

Aissh!

 

What to do??

 

Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

 

 

“ah, sorry,”

 

I can’t see his face clearly, since he’s just bumped into me and go after apologizing and there’re too many peoples so I can’t caught his face, even he’s doing something weird by nodding repeatedly to everyone he met, but I just got a feelings he’s familiar.

 

No, I don’t think I have seenhim. He’s wearing a sunglasses anyway. I just don’t know how... I felt like I’ve— Aish! Never mind that. Maybe it just looks like someone I’ve ever meet.

 

 

Why my attention is always to something else?

 

I have to do something.

 

But Hae oppa didn’t even refuse this engagement.

 

 

What’s he thinking?

 

I can’t refuse this if he doesn’t.

 

 

 

 

-----===------===-----

 

 

LEETEUK POV

 

 

“Yesung is on his way,” Minnie said. We’re at SM Café right now, with Kyu, Wookie, and of course Kangin.

 

I nodded to him. “Heechul said he’s on his way too,”

 

 

We’re gathering here on purpose, to help Hae with his problem. Actually, we don’t know his problem so we decided to find out.

 

And… the hard thing is, Hae is refusing to tell us what happened.

 

 

So we have to find out by ourselves.

 

 

“ah, sorry I’m late,” suddenly a voice came out revealing Heechul alone with not so happy face.

 

“yah, what happened to you? Where’s Hankyung?”

 

 

He pouted, “don’t say anything about him! we’re in a fight,”

 

“What happened?” Kangin asked him as he sat beside Kyuhyun. He still sulking and glared at us.

 

“it’s just because I dressed as a girl,”

 

 

I raised my brows. “But… aren’t you often did that?”

 

 

“That’s not the problem!” he snapped, “We’re going for a date with me who’s dressed like a girl… but then so many guys flirting to me! He mad and refuse to talk to me since morning,”

 

Aish, this guy… He’s really pretty, tough. No one can blame him for being too pretty and if he dressed up like a girl, there’s no doubt many guys will checked on him.

 

 

“I’ve told you hyung. Don’t do cross dressing in front of another guy! Many guys will get aroused by your looks!” Kyuhyun told him annoyingly.

 

“yah! You kid! Just shut up!”

 

“Don’t ‘kid’ me! I’m just 2 years younger than you!”

 

 

We are all rolled our eyes. Heechul and Kyuhyun sometimes argued nonstop, but those arguments are making they become closer actually.

 

 

“So noisy. Is it about me?” Yesung suddenly came out of nowhere.

 

 

“yah! I thought you came already! How come you can be late?” Heechul snapped to Yesung without him even hear it since he’s now talking with the waiter for taking an order.

 

 

“don’t blame him if you’re late too!” Kyuhyun back to annoys him.

 

 

“You again! what did you know!? Shut up!”

 

 

Okay.

 

Here again.

 

“What!? You are underestimating the clever Rox’s vice!?”

 

“whatever you are! Don’t bring Rox’s name in your sentence!”

 

 

Aish.

 

“Yah, you both, quiet please!” I snapped at them since I can’t hold it anymore hearing their quarrels. They become silence suddenly. ah, finally it’s getting better.

 

“um, hyung… since Yesung is already here, how about we start now?” Minnie then said after I managed to silence them.

 

 

Ah, yes. How come I almost forgot?

 

“Yesung ah, how is it yesterday?” I asked Yesung who’s already sat nicely beside Wookie.

 

He raised his brows. "yesterday? What happened yesterday?"

 

 

Aish!

 

"Sungie, you're going to Hae hyung's appa wedding right?" Wookie asked patiently.

 

And then he snapped suddenly. "oh! That. Of course I came, what, are you guys doubting me?"

 

I rolled my eyes. "no, Yesung ah. We trust you that's why we asked. Are you got caught yesterday?"

 

He shook his head. "of course not,"

 

 

"YES! My ability to disguise someone is so cool!" Heechul suddenly yelled. “I can even hide Yesung’s dorkiness!!!”

 

"and the idea is from me!! So it works! WOOHOO!" Kyuhyun added, and they both do high five.

 

We are all rolled our eyes for countless time already. Aren't they arguing just now? Unbelievable.

 

 

"okay, back to topic. So, what did you get?" I tried to straightening the conversation.

 

"oh, about that... Hae will engaged with his girlfriend next week,”

 

Our eyes widened in horror. “WHAT!?”

 

 

He nodded, “like I said,”

 

What the? Donghae will be engaged with Victoria next week? How come he didn’t tell me at all? Aish! That kid! Then how about Hyukjae?!

 

 

“but calm down first... It just announced yesterday and… as expected, Hae’s face is really shock,”

 

 

“And how about Victoria?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

“oh, her… she seems shocked too. She even didn’t see where she’s walking so he bumped into me,” Yesung explained.

 

So, Victoria is against this engagement? So why she didn’t refuse it? I thought she likes Hae…

 

 

“we should do something,”

 

We are all nodded by Minnie’s words. We really should do something. But even Yesung is a great, umh, kind of stalker in Rox, he can’t even do—

 

“anyway guys, I’ve search information about the Victoria girl,” Yesung suddenly muttered makes me gasped in shock.

 

“In just one day!?” we are all cheered in surprised. Okay, no one should underestimate the power of Yesung, tough. It’s just surprising. Really surprising. He’s great.

 

 

He nodded triumphantly. “yep, I’ve followed her for few days, I’m so awesome right?”

 

“yeah, you’re so stalker hyung, I can’t believe you did that without getting caught,” Kyuhyun said  shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Don’t underestimate him, Kyu. He’s a good one,” Minnie said.

 

 

I sighed. “okay, guys. So… any idea?” I asked since I don’t have any idea at all and responded by no words but only stares at me.

 

“Let’s just collect information first,” Kyuhyun said, “tell me everything you know, hyung.”

 

 

“what? Including my secrets?” Yesung asked in eyes widened.

 

“yah, of course not. It’s only about Victoria and Hae,”

 

 

“oh, them. Victoria’s full name is Victoria Song, and she’s at the same class with Lee Hyukjae. Her best friend is Yoona and Krystal. Yeah, Siwon’s Yoona. She just moved in to Fukuura a month ago—“

 


“wait. Yoona? Really?? Her best friend?” Heechul asked and answered by Yesung’s nod.

 

 

“we can start from her,”

 

We are all stared at Kyuhyun. “what do you mean?”

 

 

“yeah, if we’re too scared to communicate with Victoria, let’s just start with someone we already know, Yoona. Am I right?”

 

 

We’re all nodding by his words.

 

This Rox’s vice is really full of ideas.

 

“I’ll call Yoona then,” Heechul said and pulled out his phone.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

A phone’s rang continuously inside a restaurant, makes a girl who’s a bit busy sighing and finally answers it.

 

“Yeah, Hello?” She greeted, a little bit annoyed since even that’s restaurant’s phone, they never offers a delivery services that’s why she knows that it’s not about serving the costumers.

 

 

“Oh, Chul oppa. Waeyo?” Her expression’s softened after knowing who the caller is. “Huh? I’m—aish, okay. I’m not that busy today,”

 

 

And then she hung up after the phone disconnected from the line as she walked to picks her bag and leave the restaurant after giving a little talk with her best waiter.

 

 

 

---SM Café, afternoon

 

 

“Hey, oppas. What’s the matter?” Yoona asked after she’s arrived and saw that there’re many of his cousin’s best friends waiting for her.

 

 

“ah, hey Yoona, how are you?” Heechul asked as he offers her a seat.

 

“oh? I’m fine, oppa, what happened?”

 

 

Sungmin scratched his head. “actually, we’re going to ask you some question… are you mind with that?”

 

Yoona raised her brows, “what? What kind of question?”

 

 

Kyuhyun suddenly interrupt. “Never mind that, Yoona. Heechul hyung just about to treat you lunch. You know, since he just broke up with his athlete boyfriend—“

 

“MWO!? I DIDN’T BREAK UP WITH HIM, YOU BRAINLESS HEAD!” Heechul shouted.

 

 

“But you did have a fight with him, right!? It’s fine to call it temporarily break up!”

 

“Shut your mouth!”

 

“what!? I didn’t say anything wrong!”

 

“of course you are!”

 

 

“yah! Shut up!!” Leeteuk shouted, making everything become silence suddenly as he smiled victoriously.

 

“ahem, sorry hyung. Let’s just eat now,” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

“no one get paid by me!” Heechul still yelling with his mad expression and Ryeowook just patted his back while muttering “patience, hyung. We know,”

 

 

After 15 minutes, finally all their food has come and they eat peacefully.

 

“uhm, so, Yoona. You’re in Fukuura now right?” Leeteuk tried to starts the conversation. Yoona nodded while smiling. “yep! Fukuura is fun, you know oppa!”

 

“ah, isn’t Rakooga fun too?”

 

Yoona nodded again but she pouted. “mom said Siwon oppa already in Rakooga so it’s good to find new experience. I don’t understand mom either… I thought she will send me to Rakooga so Siwon oppa can protect me… but she didn’t,” she shrugged her shoulders.

 

 

“oh, have you got friends there?” Heechul asked, trying to provoke a conversation and answered by Yoona’s cheerful nod. “of course I have! Actually, my best friends are one grade earlier than me, so they’re grade 2 now…”

 

“wow, you’re friends with seniors?” Kyuhyun asked, raising his brows.

 

“yah! I’m your hyung too!” Heechul snapped.

 

“so you said I’m your friend?”

 

 

“what the hell do you mean!?”

 

 

“guys, calm down,” Leeteuk tried to settle down them again. “I heard that your friend is Hae’s soon to be, um, fiancé? Am I right?”

 

Yoona raised his brows while biting her french fries. “Hae oppa told you?”

 

 

Leeteuk shook his head. “no, we just heard it from somewhere. Who’s actually that friend of yours, Yoona?”

 

“oh, her name is Victoria,” Yoona said after sipping her melon juice. “She’s smart and pretty girl! I bet Hae oppa will be happy with her,”

 

Those Rox’s guys just staring at each other with concern all over their face after hearing Yoona’s statement.

 

“eh? Did I say anything wrong?”

 

Leeteuk tried to be the one who spoke. “Ah, ani… we’re just… Is Victoria really likes Hae?”

 

Yoona seems stunned a bit. “What did Hae oppa told you anyway, oppa?”

 

 

“no no no, he didn’t say anything to us… we just want to make sure, that’s all. We’re Hae friends, so we want to make sure Hae’s happy,”

 

Yoona nodded understand, “I..I see…” she stared at those guys one by one. “Victoria didn’t seem to show her interest to Hae oppa these days.”

 

Everyone raised their brows. “really?”

 

 

“yeah… I don’t know either. It’s just… at first, she really excited if we talked about Hae oppa, since Hae oppa is kind of idols for Fukuura’s girls—that I just know it, but now, if we talked about Hae oppa, she just silence, and shows no interest. I’ve asked her what’s going on, but she said everything’s fine and there’s nothing to worry about,”

 

 

“ah… so that’s it,” Kyuhyun muttered, “thanks for your info, Yoona. It actually helps a lot,”

 

 

Yoona smiled. “you’re welcome, oppa~” she said but then crossed her brows. “actually, what’s that for?”

 

“ah, it’s nothing. Let’s continue our meal now~~” Kyuhyun said smiling like an innocent.

 

 

After chatting randomly, Yoona asked to go back to her restaurant because her mom said the restaurant is getting full because of today is Sunday night. So after she left, the boys are gathered again to talk about their mission.

 

 

“yah, we have all the information we needs. Okay, not all. But I think that’s enough. Do you have any plans?” Heechul asked to Kyuhyun who’s being feed by Sungmin. “YAH! You still eating!? We’ve been here for 3 hours!!” He shouted at Kyuhyun annoyingly.

 

“ha! Just say that you’re jealous,” Kyuhyun muttered, still munching his meat.

 

“I’m not—“

 

“Chul ah, Kyu, stop it. I have to go in 30 minutes,” Leeteuk interrupted them before their arguments meet with no end.

 

“what! Aaa hyung~ don’t go so fast… who’s going to arbitrate if Kyu and Chul hyung’s arguing again??”

 

Leeteuk glancing at Kyuhyun and Heechul. “Just don’t arguing again, you’re both mature now!”

 

 

“ne arasso, hyung,” Kyuhyun scratched his head, “I’ve found an idea by the way,”

 

Everyone is turned their gaze to Kyuhyun, wait for him to tell his always-awesome ideas.

 

 

“I have confidence to talk to her,”

 

 

 

 

 

---Park near Hae&Hyuk’s house, Late afternoon

 

 

Hyukjae walked along the park and sat to a swing as he felt tired of standing.

 

His mind is really empty, and he has no more passion left in his mind because his only passion is Donghae, and Donghae already left him because of his own act.

 

Regrets filled his mind, sadness covering his face and smile is very far from his lips.

 

 

He sighed and pulled a paper that he brought unconsciously from his trouser’s pocket. The paper is already wrecked, hard to read and stained by dry tears. Maybe no one would be able to read it clearly, but for Hyukjae, it’s still can torn his heart in a tremendously painful way.

 

 

That thing is obviously the Donghae’s dad letter.

 

 

Hyukjae can’t throw it, he read it so many times and crumples it until it become shapeless, yet tears still forming on his eyes everytime he saw it. Even it’s just seeing and not read.

 

 

He looked down, let out his sorrows from tears that overflowing from his magnificent eyes when suddenly, a clash of wind hit and blow off the paper, make it ended fall in such a distance from Hyukjae’s feet.

 

 

But Hyukjae seems too careless to mind the paper and let his tears streaming down instead as he palmed his face, makes everyone who possible to see it will get their heart hurt by the view.

 

 

 

It’s Sunday, today. There’s no substantial occasion that can make Hyukjae busy like weeks ago. Week by week has been passed yet Hyukjae still unable to dry his tears out from his eyes.

 

Lightning and storm suddenly appears, like they knew how painful Hyukjae’s heart is.

 

 

 

But on the other hand,

 

Someone is feeling more pain than his;

 

Someone who thought that no one loves him like what he gives,

 

Someone who believes that he’s a person whose feeling is not allowed to be release,

 

Someone who loves Hyukjae, more than Hyukjae is.

 

 

 

Lee Donghae.

 

 

 

“I know you looked really beautiful when crying,”

 

 

He squatted down and took Hyukjae’s cold hand as a grain of rains fell down softly, touching their skin.

 

Hyukjae looked up and widened his already wet eyes. He’s unable to react, seeing a figure who he loves the most is now appears in front of him. A guy who he wants to see the most after weeks of suffers.

 

 

“But you know,” Donghae started to murmurs slowly, “You’re beautiful the most when you’re smiling,”

 

 

Hyukjae still didn’t smile, as if a line of magic spell has been cast to him.

His body is trembling by the coldness of the air.

 

 

Their gaze never left from each other’s eyes, making them drowned in their own world even no one’s speaks in the moment.

 

 

But then, Hyukjae stunned.

Right after Donghae handed him his most nightmare—a sinful letter that’s already wet by the droplets of soft water that came from those dim-grey color clouds.

 

 

“D-Do you… Do you read it?” Hyukjae asked stuttered and messily, because of his unsteady breath from crying and the hoarseness from his voice. He quickly accepts the paper, putting it back to his pocket without losing his gaze from the serenity of Donghae’s eyes.

 

 

Donghae’s expression is still as calm as the deep part of sea, which makes Hyukjae a little bit relieved but still unable to wash those fear away.

 

“I can’t read it, too messy and lack of light,” Donghae whispered, “I didn’t bring my glasses with me,”

 

 

The sound of Hyukjae’s relieve sigh is obvious as he thanked himself for messing the paper.

 

 

Donghae’s lips curved a charming smile as he Hyukjae’s cheek gently. “I’m sorry for disturbing you again right now,” he said and Hyukjae swears he saw a slight of sadness in Donghae’s eyes as he said it. “I just can’t stand it to see the only person who I love cry,”

 

 

‘I love you too,’

 

That’s what Hyukjae was dying to say since weeks ago. That damn letter has made his life totally a mess. He can’t even smile, not in this past few weeks. But there’s nothing he can do, except to let go.

 

His lips are unable to move an inch so he can say anything to respond the sharp-looking guy in front of him. One thing that he’s sure of is, his tears are now has stopped flowing and that makes a happy feeling for Donghae.

 

 

Those rains are started to pouring harder, but still hit their skin softly and it seems like no one of them care about it.

 

“Please don’t cry again,” Donghae whispered, looking directly to his eyes. “I know you won’t tell me why you’re cried, but please, don’t cry,”

 

 

Unconsciously, Hyukjae gave a slight doubt nods to respond the other, made a smile appears once again in Donghae’s face.

 

The urge of telling everything to Donghae is really huge, but something in his throat hold him to even speak a word.

 

“thank you, Hyukkie,” then Donghae leaned closer carefully. “can I kiss…”

 

 

A full sentence is not important when Hyukjae’s already agreed by nodding his head couple of times.

 

 

So as soon as Donghae saw those nods, he quickly leaned closer to Hyukjae’s forehead.

 

 

Forehead is enough for him. No need to kiss his lips again even those desires is pushing him to do that.

 

 

Sweet scent formed and mixed together as Donghae’s lips touched Hyukjae’s forehead. It makes Hyukjae feels warm and safe in this instant. And unconsciously, Hyukjae wrapped his arms to Donghae’s neck.

 

 

Donghae feels slight happiness, no, a huge happiness growing in his mind, but not forget to mention those confused feelings, of why Hyukjae still gives him hope even Hyukjae already refuse him 2 times.

 

 

After Donghae pulled out from the kiss, they’re stared again to each other with each stares is full of sadness and love.

 

 

Donghae can’t hold it anymore and wrapped his hands on Hyukjae’s waist to pull him closer now. No one knows when they both already stood up perfectly. They’re hugging in each other’s embrace now and it seems like none of them wants to separate from their perfect hug.

 

 

 

But suddenly, Hyukjae remembered something that makes his eyes widened in shock.

 

 

“Y-you can’t be here,” he whispered really slowly in Donghae’s ear, as if he was letting out his last voice.

 

Donghae blinked and just realized what they’re doing as Hyukjae pulled off so they’re both separated, feeling loss and cold again like they felt before. There’s nothing he can do about, so he just stared at Hyukjae in disappointed but nodding his head.

 

 

“I…I’m going now,” Donghae let out a words softly from his lips and cupped Hyukjae’s face, and down to his hands as he moved his legs about to leave the place.

 

 

But something held his steps.

 

 

Donghae turned and raised his brows in disbelief after stared at his hand that’s still being held by Hyukjae’s cold hand. But, before he could even react and say something, Hyukjae pulled him.

 

 

And their lips met.

 

 

It was a long passionate kiss, very lovingly and charmingly. Nothing intimate as they just hug and kiss each other lips enjoying how sweet the kiss is.

 

 

Donghae’s responding to Hyukjae’s kiss by cupping his face. It’s the second time Hyukjae started the kiss and that makes Donghae confused even more. He tried to stare at Hyukjae’s eyes but Hyukjae closed it, makes him just forget about what’s makes him confuse and choose to closes his eyes instead, enjoying the kiss.

 

And right when he closed his eyes, he felt the sweet kiss become salty. Donghae opened his eyes again and found out that Hyukjae is crying between their kiss.

 

He pulled out the kiss, making Hyukjae opened his teary eyes.

 

 

Donghae stared at him lovingly. “Don’t kiss me if you’re just going to cry,” He whispered as his thumb trailed over his cheek and erasing those tears.

 

 

“Now please go home, okay? I’ll be the one who stay here, rather than you. Besides, it’s raining,” Donghae said looked up at the sky then looked back at Hyukjae again whose still letting out a little sobs.

 

 

Seeing Hyukjae didn’t stop his sobbing, Donghae sighed and kissed his eyes. “I’m sorry. Okay, I’ll go,” he said as he covered Hyukjae’s head with the black hoodie Hyukjae wears. Just fortunately he wears it this time.

 

Donghae smiled, seeing the one who he loves started to stop crying.

 

 

 

“You know I love you, right?”

 

 

 

Hyukjae nodded, making Donghae’s smile getting wider and he kissed his forehead again. Something breaks Hyukjae’s heart deep inside but he knows he couldn’t and he shouldn’t let out his tears now. Besides, Donghae won’t likes it.

 

So he just sighed secretly.

 

 

 

 

But…

 

 

You don’t know how much I love you too, Hae.

 

 

 

 

 

===========================================================================

[A/N]: FINALLY i'm be able to update.... T_T mianhae... i'm always late... school is making me sick these days... i still have 3 or more test next week huhu

anyway! how's this chap? I decided to make a bit comedy because what i made is always angst... did i succeed making a slight comedy? no? D: but at least, i try XD kkk~

thanks for patiently waiting for my update~ i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~!! 

 

 

 

xoHEARTx: kkk thank you for understanding me! ^^ yep I hope Hae can stand it kkk
 
crilleray: yeaaa one week! Pls keep reading ^^
 
silverfish: I'm late AGAIN..... I'm trying hard but assignments held me to update... Mianhae!! Don't kill meeee T_T
 
leerimraeHope she'll help them~ ^^
 
lonely37: love u for reading and commenting... But don't smack meeee T_T I'll try to update faster~
 
Liponpon: ihihi maaf onnie~ jangan buat rotan baruuu!! Katanya udah dibuang TT_TT ampun onnie... Aku jg maunya ga angst cm mau gmn lagi............
 
tsmheartzxcyou: awww don't cry! I'm really sorry... I promise it will be over soon! Please patience~ I love youuuuuuuuu
 
superELFmaps: 100 chapterssss... But this fic is going to end soon.. Eotokkhae? ;_; pls give me suggestion... Should I write sequel here or make new fic? Hmm?
 
uuleunhaecloudy: SORRY ONNIE~ no u can't kick my T_T btw aku gapernah nonton sinetron tau...... Enak aja~ 
 
EunHaePerfecteristic: I.....can't make that. I've wrote it!! T_T forgive me~~
 
Cutie_forever: let's just see about that ok? XD thanks for reading!!
 
_eunhee89 : I'm sorryyyyyy! I don't know I made it that sad... Forgive me...
 
Hyura_90: kkkkkkk ur comment is so funny lol I admit u're really smart huahahahaha
 
azaChiaki: I'm sorry..... T_T about that...we'll see~ *winks*
 
DredhezRei: is it that depressing? D: i'm sorry! what kind of happy chappie? is this one of them? kkk maybe no...lol~ it's secret! XDDD
 
nininguyen50: kkk i'm sorry for killing you thanks for keep reading!! ^^
 
Eunhaeism: she's already be his step mother kkk XD let's just hope that way~~
 
vulyhsif: FINALLY~~~~~ xD i miss you!! kkk... i'm sorry this is heartbreaking so much, i try to endure it but still can't T_T hope you like this chap!
 
cheriquerubs: KYAAA HELLO!! ^^ kkk that's okay! at least you comment now! ^^ THANK YOU for reading~ and of course, let's be friends! XD
 
23panching: yayyy a kiss!! <3 XDDD what, you just hate him now? kkkk
 
sheyro90: aww don't worry... they will be together someday XD *pull you from the corner* *gave you strawberry milk*
 
Naui_Hae: let's wish for miracle! yayyyy~~