You're Not my Father

Our Love Story...

 

 

SIWON POV

 

I’ve decided it clearly.

It’s becoming more obvious.

 

God, please help me.

 

 

 

I’m going to confess to Kibum.

 

 

Ugh no, no. I’m not crazy and after I think about it all day long right after I just got back from Yoona’s restaurant to lunch with Eunhyuk,

 

 

I realize that my true feeling is not towards Hyuk.

 

But to Kibum.

 

And I know I’m stupid for just realizing it.

So I will confess it.

 

 

When?

 

Maybe tomorrow.

 

Or next week?

 

Next time.

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, okay!

 

 

I will confess about it tonight.

 

 

 

After I get my dinner in my house, I quickly leave and drove all the way to Kibum’s apartment.

 

 

Wait.

What if he’s not home?

 

 

Yeah since…I’m free for a day, but…

 

 

I can’t stand a day without being his servant.

 

I pulled my phone from my pocket and tried to call him. oh yeah, my heartbeat, why beating really wild now? It makes me uneasy.

 

 

 

yoboseyo?

 

 

He answered it before a second.

I smiled, “yoboseyo, master.”

 

yah, he chuckled. Im not your master today, right?

 

“um…yeah.”I sighed. “where are you?”

 

at my apartmentwhy?

 

 

I cheered in my mind and get off from the car after parked it. I quickly ran to the floor where Kibum’s room belong to.

 

 

Siwon ah?

 

“ah, yes,”I said while walking towards his room and finally arriving in front of his apartment door. “What are you doing tonight?”I asked, then glance at my watch. Still 9 PM.

 

umIm watching TV now, he said. Okay, it seems he’s bored too this night.

 

I hope I won’t disturb him.

 

“mind if I go there, Kibum ah?”

 

Suddenly I heard a gasps. o-of course, Siwon ah. he answered. And from his tone I could say that he’s really shocked of my statement.

 

 

I’m sorry, Kibum…I know my last wish for being free for a day is just…a step to make sure that I don’t love Eunhyuk so I can confess to you.

 

I smiled. “if so, mind to open your front door?”

 

Disconnected.

 

And before a second, I heard the door’s opened.

 

 

Oh God, he’s really fast. I know his apartment is really huge and his living room is far from the front door.

 

“Siwon ah?”he asked, startled with my existence.

 

I just smiled. “am I disturbing your night?”

 

He shook his head furiously, and stepped backwards a little bit. “please come in…”he said, inviting me to go inside. I think he’s running to the door before, since I can hear his pant a little.

 

I walked inside and he closed the door. He leads me to the living room and sat on the sofa, staring at me so I will follow him to sit and I did.

 

“uhm…OH!”he snapped suddenly, after we both silent for a minute. “what should I give you to drink?”he asked.

I blinked. Oh, he really nice. Isn’t it me who’s his servant?

“no need, Kibum ah…I’m your servant remember?”I asked.

 

He just pouted and crossed his hands on his chest. “you’re not for today, remember?”

I chuckled. “yeah, right. Anything will do, Kibum ah.”I said and right after that, he left to the kitchen and came back after about 10 minutes, bringing a mug of hot chocolate.

 

“here.. I can’t think about anything else right now, so please drink it,”he handed me the hot chocolate and I gladly accept it. He’s surely nice and my heart beating real wild once again. “Thank you, Kibum ah,”

 

 

I should confess right away.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

KIBUM POV

 

I sat on the couch again after handed him the hot chocolate I made before.

Really…I still can’t believe he visit me here while this afternoon he begged me to free him for a day which I kind of…hurt.

 

 

But…now!! I can’t believe it.

 

Gosh!!!!

“uhm, Kibum ah?”

 

 

I turned to him. he’s staring at me with his charming eyes and…yeah, he’s handsome like always. He just didn’t know I was running like hell when I know he’s in front of my apartment.

 

“yeah?”I almost forget to respond him.

 

He sighed. Eh? What happened?

 

 

Before I ask him about what’s going on, he stared deeply to my eyes and stood up, only to move to the place beside me.

 

Omo. What’s going on, really?

 

“Kibum ah,”

 

“n-ne,”

 

 

 

“I think I like you,”

 

 

My eyes became so big, I don’t even know what to react. My heartbeat seems stopped because of sudden confession.

 

 

SIWON LIKES ME.

 

Wait.

 

“B-b-but I thought you like—“

 

“I just realize that I only seeing you, Kibum ah. not anyone else.”He cut my sentence like he already know what I will ask. I just want to ask him about his feeling towards Eunhyuk hyung but he already explained it.

 

GOD! What should I do?

 

I just stared down motionless.

 

It’s been almost 10 minutes I bet, and we still just stay silence. I don’t even know what to say, and he didn’t say anything either.

 

My face, I know it’s burning red already.

 

What should I do what should I do??

 

 

I don’t want this silence to keep going. But I’m afraid to stare at him either.

 

I just—

 

“Kibum ah…”

 

 

 

“Y—yes?”

 

He sighed. “so…uhm, there’s nothing you want to say?”

“eh?”I blinked. He only confess to me, and not asking me to be his boyfriend. Okay, maybe he just want to let it out all his feeling. But…

 

 

I stared down in embarrassement,

 

 

“I…

 

 

“I like you too,”

 

I dare to confess back.

 

 

And now, I’m staring at him. he’s smiling like an idiot just after I said it. He even laughed now.

“yah, what so funny?”I asked, pouting.

 

This guy! I’ve been collecting all of my courage to confess back! And I don’t even laugh at him…

 

 

He stopped his laughter. “I’m sorry, Kibum ah,”he muttered and then his hand grabbed my hand tightly, like not wanting to let me go.

 

 

 

“I’m just too happy,”

 

 

 

Eunhyuk…

 

Hyung…

 

Have to…

 

 

 

Know this.

 

*faints*

 

 

------===-----===-----

 

DONGHAE POV

 

I felt hot now.

 

I know I only wearing a shirt and a jeans without anything else since I made Hyukkie wears it. But…

 

He’s making me warm just now,

 

And make me feel hot.

 

Because he just freaking kiss my neck.

 

 

 

He kissed. My. Neck.

 

 

I remain motionless, even now is already 3 minutes since the kiss. But geez, I couldn’t even forget the feeling being kissed on the neck.

 

 

I want more.

 

Okay I’m not ert I just…addicted.

 

 

I glance at his neck. Damn this beautiful creature in front of me! Why he should be this inviting…?

 

“Hae, are you okay?”

 

I gasped. “I-I’m okay,”I stuttered. Damn! I can’t speak normally now. His kiss is really affects me.

 

He pulled himself and cupped my face. “really?”

 

Damn it. Earlier, he’s damn blushing and refused to say or even respond of my act. But now!! Why it seems like we switched place?

 

It’s because of that kiss.

 

Aissh!

 

I was about to hold his hand and say it once again that I’m okay, but something interrupted me.

 

 

A rang.

 

From…

 

 

My phone.

 

 

 

.

Even this damn night?

 

I cursed silently, and stared at Hyukkie apologetically. He just sighed and released me.

 

Who the hell is this—

 

 

That person.

 

 

I will kill him….

“what?”I snapped furiously.

 

I’m really mad at the moment.

 

 

where the hell are you in this damn night?

 

 

I sighed, and looked away. “and why the hell do you care??”

 

Yah, Lee Donghae! I have to make sure you didnt get away because Im here.

 

 

Damn this guy.

 

“I was about to,”I said and sniffed. Calm down, Hae. You have someone you loved in front of you now staring at you with his scared expression. Don’t scare him.

 

 

you really dare to did that?

 

I stunned. What the hell is he saying? His voice sounds mocking me.

 

 

I want you to get back, right now,

 

“I don’t want to.”I said.

 

Who the hell is he? Managing my life as he likes.

 

right, he murmured.

 

Huh? That’s it?

 

Usually he’s a forceful person—

 

 

Suddenly I felt a flash. I stared at Hyukkie and he seems shocked too. Huh? What the—

I turned back and heard footsteps. Many of it.

 

 

And I just realized.

 

 

There are about 5 big guy that I don’t even can see their faces, and they are all walking towards us.

 

I know who they are.

 

That person’s bodyguard.

 

 

!

 

 

“Mr Lee Donghae, we need you to get back to the house right now,”one of them said with his heavy voice. Before I could react to them, I felt Hyukkie is trembling near me.

 

Aw my god. I know he’s scared. Those guys looks really scary.

 

I held his hand.

 

“sorry, tell him I don’t want—“

 

“this is an order!”

 

 

Hyukkie tightened his grip.

 

I’m so sorry Hyukkie, to make you feel this.

 

“I don’t want to!”I exclaimed to them. I don’t care, I just don’t want anyone to disturb me and Hyukkie.

 

Then the guy who talked earlier stared at his friends and nodded. Huh?

 

 

They are all stepped closer to us, and one of them pulled Hyukkie so he will get separated from me. Hell, I won’t let that happen.

 

But they’re too strong.

 

 

They force me to get separated from Hyukkie and they bring me to go back home. I tried to struggle and even punch one of them’s face, but they are too strong I couldn’t even scratch a little bit of them.

 

“Please go home now, this place’s cold,”

 

I said to Hyukkie who’s got his eyes already teary and then they force me to walked from the park, heading to the house.

 

I’m sorry Hyukkie.

 

 

---

 

He smirked staring at me.

 

We’re now at the living room. I’m sitting on the couch, while he sat on the couch right in front of me.

 

My hate is grows stronger to him.

 

That person.

 

He now even dares to get me separated from Hyukkie.

And what’s he doing now? Staring at the square-shapes papers which I don’t know what is it.

 

“how dare you like someone else than Victoria,”

 

My heart stopped. What does he mean?

But I still stay silent.

 

 

“YAH! SAY SOMETHING!”

 

“what?”I responded him in flat tone.

 

But my heart still uneasy.

 

Suddenly he threw those square-shape papers right in front of me. “Explain me that,”

My eyes widened. It’s my photo hugging with Hyukkie!!! And…I don’t even realize that we hugged that romantic. Just like a couple…

 

“I want you to speak,”

 

I stared at him with super unfriendly way and keep the photos in my hand. “How’d you get this?”I asked.

 

“I’ve asked my bodyguards long time before I call you.”

 

So that flash?

Damn this person.

 

“you are gay now?”he said and stared at me with eyes full of disgust. “Yes or no, I forbid you to having such a romantic relationship with any guy AND GIRL. You can only have that with Victoria.”

I stood up, can’t hold my anger. “who are you, managing my life!?”

 

“your father.”

 

 

 

How dare he said he’s my father now.

 

I feel like I’m going to kick his get out from this ing place.

 

But I can’t fight him.

 

He, in fact, own my life.

 

And I hate it.

 

 

 

Hmph, my father. “so what?”I said expressionless.

 

 

“so I have rights to decide who you should marry.”He said calmly while took his drink that’s on the small table beside him and sipped it slowly. “you know you have to obey me.”

 

 

 

I don’t want to.

 

 

But what can I do?

 

 

 

I throw my gaze away from him and stared at nowhere. Damn him. damn. Damn damn.

 

 

“oh, and…”

 

 

 

“if I caught you with some other guy or other girls beside Victoria, I will sent you to US with her.”

 

My eyes widened.

 

 

 

I can’t respond anything.

 

How dare him.

 

 

 

Really.

 

 

 

Now how’s my life without Hyukkie

 

 

 

At all?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

============================================================================

[A/N]: don't hate me yet!!!

i didn't mean to make you pissed off, but.... at least i make Sibum moment right? *puppy eyes*

and sorry for short update~ i will update longer in next chap.

love you all~! XDD *kisses*

 

eunhaebabyyeah, no words to prove it XD

xheartstringzi will write more~ umm maybe another time XD

Liponponawww *rubbing head* *pouts* dijitak.... kkk tp MAKASIH ONNNIEE! ^^ maaf tp sibumnya udh kutulis duluan jadi gimanaaa~~ huhuu

_eunhee89sorry about this ^^ i didn't make it to be cliffhanger... 

12_sung_iyeah~~ but there're always obstacles... XD

Cutie_foreverHI NEW READER!! ^^ *hugs* awwwwwwww i'm really sorry... i like KyuWook too but i mean to make KyuMin in this fic.. maybe i'll write KyuWook in another fic! okay? pls keep reading my story! love youuu~

LollZipopZoi wonder what will you say for this chap... XDD

uuleunhaecloudyhihihi i'm really sorry!! ^^ don't hate me ok? 

silverfishnininguyen50sorryyyyyy but they failed to confess because of Hae's dad! DX 

xoHEARTxyeah... sorry for making their love story really complicated. kkk XD

Hyura_90AGH! i didn't make them confess....... can you still love me? T^T i promise next chap will be better~ pls don't be dissappointed okay? TT

kyuhyuk_91kkk but the last scene is not a dream.. sorry for separating them! 

superELFmapsof course i'll reply you! ^^ WOW, 100 chaps? that's long.... i will think about it! ^^ and thank you for following my story!! yayyyy! *hugs*

leerimraepatience.... Hae's dad is blocking the way....XDDD 

DredhezReisorryyyyyy it's only a dream! and sorry this chap is not a confession too.. but sibum's one! sorry again... i'm separating them before confession TT *gives you my strawberry milk* here u can have it for my apology... huhuhuhu *running and crying*

kikiiovesmusic10: sorry onnie!!! XDD kyaaaa i wish you a very best luck!! i hope you get a good result! ^^ can't wait until it finish~~