An Act

Our Love Story...

 

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

I really can’t believe it… Shindong hyung’s back to Korea and he’s at my house now! Oh gosh… I really missed him! I didn’t saw him since last year… and last called from him is about a month ago…

 

But… what is he mean, anyway… by last words he said?

 

He said that… ‘I want to talk to you about something’… hm, never mind. Maybe it’s about Fox or something that I didn’t know yet?

 

“I’ll go home now, Hae..” I said after I finished eating. “do you need me to accompany you?” he asked.

 

“umm.. no, thanks.. I’ll walk by myself. But I’ll call you when I need you, okay? Thanks a lot hyungs!” I said, then start to leave the house.

 

I’m so happy right now…

 

Minutes later, I’ve arrived at my house. In front, I saw another car that I know it’s the car that brings Shindong hyung’s here.

 

I opened the gate, then the main door.

 

“I’m home.. ah, Hyung!!” I yelled in excited, after I saw Shindong hyung sat on a couch in my front living room. Then I hugged him tight.

 

“yah, how’s it, Hyuk ah? Do you happy here?” he said, poke my shoulder.

 

I nodded. “yeah hyung… I’m happy.” Then I smiled. “how’s your condition?”

 

He took a long breath. “a little better… don’t worry. I’ll be fine.” He said, “oh, I want to talk to you about something. This is important.” Suddenly he change his expression with the serious one.

 

“what’s it, hyung?”

 

“hm… do you have any girlfriend?” he asked.

 

I raised my brows. Okay… what does this conversation heading to?

“huh? Nope.. not yet, hyung. Wae?” I said. Did he have an acquaintance in Europe then he wants me to marry her? Oh no… I’ve answered wrong!

 

He sighed. “how about boyfriend?”

 

….WHAT?

 

My eyes become really big, I didn’t expect that question! What the hell… and why suddenly my stupid brains think about Hae…?

 

“what do you mean, hyung?” I said, chuckled. Don’t panic… he’s just joking. Just joking.

 

“don’t pretend you don’t know anything… I know what happened to you even I’m not here.” He said, still with the same expression.

 

My heart beating so fast. What does he mean, really? I don’t understand…

 

“w.. wha—?”

 

“It’s Lee Donghae from Rox, right?” suddenly he said that name.

 

Wait! I still didn’t understand… what happened to Hae? I know that Shindong hyung and Hae knew each other.. but.. this is different.

 

“what happened to Hae?” I asked, still confused.

 

“don’t lie!” he then shouted.

 

Huh?? Why Shindong hyung’s mad? Did I say something wrong?

 

I’m speechless.

 

He sighed. “Donghae’s your boyfriend, right?”

 

My eyes become really big. I mean, what’s that?? I even don’t remember that I say that kind of thing to anyone.

 

“huh..??” I’m speechless, can’t say any words. Oh gosh…

 

“enough, I don’t like it when you’re trying to hide anything from me.” He said slowly, “I’m your hyung, you’re my dongsaeng. You’ve to be honest to me, okay?” he added.

 

I just keep silence because I don’t know what to say. The truth is, I never lied to Shindong hyung and I never want to. This is so bad misunderstanding. I wonder where did he get this information?

 

“I want to meet him. Can you invite him and the other of Fox to come for dinner? I missed them too.” Not yet I’m talking, he’s start talk again. “no arguing, okay? No ‘but’.” He said, then he leave me behind after he poke slowly my shoulder.

 

Aisshh… now, what should I do seriously??

 

I’m feeling uneasy. Should I call Hae? But… what for? For helping me explain to Shindong hyung that everything he said was fake? That really won’t work…

 

Shindong hyung won’t believe it. Because I know, Shindong is a type of hard to believe person. But when he believes something, there’s nothing that can change his mind.

 

I sighed, then took out my phone unconsciously while walking outside. Yah, I better called the other Fox first.

 

Then I start to called one by one. “yoboseyo?... Xiah, it’s me, Hyuk. Shindong hyung’s at Korea now, and he wants Fox to eat dinner together tonight. Don’t forget to come, okay?...... yeah, at my place. Thanks.” Then I hang up.

 

Minutes later, I’ve already called almost every of Fox, but I think I don’t need to call rest.. because they’ll go with their couple that I’ve called before… so that’s not the problem.

 

I go to the park near my house, then sat on a bench there.

 

I sighed heavily. Ugh, you monkey! Why you just staring at the phone and not doing anything? Just call Hae and—

 

Wait. suddenly I feel someone hand’s covering my eyes from behind. Who’s it??

 

“hey, who’s it!?” I shouted, trying to uncover my eyes. i’m afraid it’s a bad person..

 

“sstt…” I heard a sound.

Then silence. Okay I’m starting to feel uneasy. “Hey!” I shouted again, still trying to release these hands.

 

“it’s me…” suddenly I heard someone whispered, really close to my ear. Then he releasing his hands for me to making me saw his face.

 

“Donghae YAH!! You’re really surprised me…” I said in protest. “and… what are you doing here??”

 

Omo… why he’s coming when I thinking about him?

 

“yah.. I’m bored just staying at home…” he muttered. “and… I was waiting for you to call me.. but it looks like you don’t really need me.” He said, now pouted.

 

Damn.. why should he be this adorable?

 

“i.. I just want to call you, you know…” I said slowly. Should I tell him?

He raised his brows. “huh? What can I help you with?” he said, sitting beside me.

 

Okay… now we looks like a couple. I hope nobody saw us.. because I’m afraid with Shindong hyung.

 

“um.. listen. I want to tell you something important.” I said, then answered by a nod from Hae. He looks serious, but his face still so adorable. How cute…

 

“um.. Master?” he called me. “oh, yes… um… you know, Shindong hyung’s at my home, right?” I said.

 

Then he nodded again.

 

“he scolded me before…” I continued.

 

“why?”

 

Then I stared at him, took a long breath. Get ready for his expression, Hyukkie.

 

“ahem… he said, you was my boyfriend.”

His eyes widened. Oh gosh… maybe he really didn’t like it…

 

“what? I’m your boyfriend?” he asked, didn’t believe of what I’ve said before.

 

Then I nodded weakly. “do you know what kind of person Shindong hyung is..? he’s—“

 

“hard to believe, really hard. But he’ll trust someone who really.. yah, really trusted.” He’s continuing my words. I just nodded weakly. “what should I do? I can never argue with him.”

 

He sighed. “I know… um.. how about we just pretend that we ARE? I think Shindong hyung will understand.” He then said.

 

I raised my brows, looking at him unbelievingly. Did he serious?? I mean, he even didn’t like me… and… oh gosh.. OH GOSH! OF COURSE I…

 

“why? You don’t like the idea? Um, let’s try another idea, then—“

 

“wha.. what! That’s good idea! Really!” I said, over excited. Then he show his charming smile. “okay… but are you sure you can pretend that we are lovers? You like girls, right?” he asked me.

 

Ahh, stupid fishy! I’m not interested to girls… but to you, fishy!

 

“um.. not really… yah, I can!” I exclaimed. “i.. I think it’s you that I’m not sure with… you’re liking girls…” I said slowly, realizing the reality. He won’t like me because he’s straight and I heard that by myself… on the day before my competition with Hae. That’s painful.

 

“I’m good in acting,” he said, smiling.

 

Okay.. his smile just now is hurting me. Because he said the word ‘acting’… that means it’s really not real. We’re just pretended to be real. And I hate that.

 

But… there’s no any other choice.. I have to be strong.

 

Suddenly my phone’s rang. It’s the last number who called me, Shindong hyung’s number.

 

“yoboseyo… ne? I was in… um…” I stared at Hae who was beside me. Should I tell Shindong hyung that I was with him? “err, i’m just walking around, and I was at the park right now. Why hyung?” I said then.

 

“oh? You sure you’re okay? Hm… right, I’ll go now. Wait for me.” I said then hung up the phone.

 

“what’s it?” Hae asked me right after I hung up.

 

“I’ve to buy some ingredients for Shindong hyung..” I said, while I got up. “do you know that Shindong hyung’s mastered in cooking?” I asked, wondering.

 

“of course, I know. He’s Wookie’s rival when he still schooling at Fukuura,” He said. “and… Wookie seems a bit sad knowing his rival’s sick and not schooling there again…” he added.

 

I nodded understand. So… Fox and Rox were close since a long time… But why does the other students always arguing?

 

“I see… let’s go then,” I said, then we’re heading to the market by walking, because the market is not too far from here.

 

“Hey, master.” Suddenly he called me after walking for about 10 minutes.

 

“hm?”

 

“do you kow… who told Shindong hyung about this?”

 

I sighed. Yeah, this rumor is really disturb him, I guess.

 

“I really don’t know…” I said, slowly. I’m sorry Hae T_T I know you don’t like this.

 

“maybe someone told him because of me being your servant… looks like we’re so close to each others. Does it disturb you?”

 

My eyes widened. “No… I thought It was you who feel uncomfortable with this… Sorry.” I said.

 

Then he smiled. “I’m not,”

Ugh… that smile again! If only he knows my feeling to him. If only… That stupid rumor is true! I’ll do anything for that.

 

But I can’t make Hae love me… because he’s straight, and he said it in front of me. Clearly.

 

So stop dreaming, monkey.

 

“Hey,” I heard Hae calling someone. But no one’s there… With whom he’s talked to?

 

“miauw…” suddenly I heard something. Omo… it’s a cat! Really cute cat. It’s coming out from bushes, and now walking towards us.

 

Hae kneeling down to reach that kitty and rub her. “Hello, where’s your home?” he said, then suddenly he hold her gently.

 

“Hyuk—um, master… look,” he said, showing me that cat. “see, she’s so cute right?” he muttered, showing his innocent smile.

 

Damn… this is…

 

CUTE + CUTE = DOUBLE CUTE = DIE………

 

“Hey… master… don’t you like it?” he said, waking me up from unconsciousness.

 

“huh? It’s not that… um… yah, It’s cute.”I said, still speechless.

 

Aisshh! He’s really cute, and his cuteness can kill me slowly…

 

“I really love cat…” he said while playing with her, then she’s miauw-ing again, respond to Hae’s rub.

 

Uh okay… then how about this monkey? Do you love it too, Hae? T_T such a stupid question.. but, chinja… I’m starting to envy that cat.

 

“I’ll go now, you take care… okay?” he murmured slowly to the cat, then let her go while still rubbing her gently.

 

Aww… finally!

The cat’s look sad, but then she leaves us. Ha! Good.. go now! Hae’s mine! Sorry!

 

Err.. am I too selfish? Don’t care~

 

After the cat’s gone, Hae turns to me and saw me in the eyes. “y… yes?” I asked him, nervous.

 

He smiled, “nope… I thought you’re bored. Sorry, I’m always like it when there’s a cat near me. Let’s go,” he said, then continue walking.

 

Ugh… Damn this fishy!! Won’t you stop making me blushed everytime you smile??

 

 

--

 

Gosh…it’s evening already.

 

Almost all of Fox has came to my house, except Minho and Taemin. Aisshh! This lovebird’s always late.

 

“hyung, how’s your condition now? We really missed you!” Xiah asked, he’s so excited since he came here.. maybe he’s really missed Shindong hyung.

 

“nothing’s changed… I’m still like this.” Shindong hyung answered, still preparing the food. Shindong hyung’s really a good cooks. The foods smells really nice..

 

“uhm… where’re those TaeMinho? I’m starving already…” Xiah said again. Aissh, this guy! Can’t he just shut up?? “they’re on their way,” I just answered lazily.

 

“and…” he stared at me, grinned. “your.. ehm?”

 

My eyes widened. Did he mean Hae?? It’s true that I’ve told Fox to pretend that Hae’s my boyfriend… but! Less mentioned is better! Damn you Xiah…………

 

“my what?” I pretend knows nothing, then slowly stared at Shindong hyung.

 

Omo!! He’s looking at me, with his unpredictable expression. Aisshh.. I really have to blame Xiah now.

 

“huh? I mean, Donghae.” Xiah said but he seems afraid now. Ha! He’s already knew that I mad.. but still, he’s already mentioned Hae! Okay… let’s begin everything. Let’s show your love, Hyukkie.

 

“I don’t know… let me call him,” I said, then headed outside.

 

Aisshh! I really nervous… I never lied to Shindong hyung… but if I tell the truth, he won’t believe anyway.

 

I took out my phone then pressed the speed dial I’ve secretly set. It’s Hae number.

 

 

yoboseyo..?” I heard Hae’s voice there.

 

“Hae, where are you?” I asked.

 

I was still getting ready to get there, master… am I late? I’ll go now, then.” He said.

 

I took a long breath. “okay.” Then hung up the phone.

 

“hey, hyung, with whom are you talked to?” suddenly I heard someone said, but it’s from the gate. Ah, it’s Taemin.

 

“Taemin ah! What took you so long? And where’s Minho?” I asked, helped him to open the gate.

 

He pointed at a car not far from us. “see? He’s still parking the car.” Then smiled happily. “can I go in? I can’t wait to meet Shindong hyung!” he exclaimed then quickly went inside.

 

I sighed. Few moments later, Minho came. “hey, hyung. Are we late?” he said, smiling.

 

“YES, you are. Shindong hyung’s waiting for you two.” I said then. Minho raised his brows. “really? Mian… I’ll go inside now, let’s go hyung.” He muttered.

 

“yeah, just go now.. I’m waiting for... Hae.” Damn! It’s embarrassing.

 

He then chuckled. “oh, yes… I forgot. Okay then hyung… good luck~” he said, then leaving me outside.

 

I sat at a chair in front of my house. Ahh, where’s Hae? He’s so late… maybe he didn’t want to pretend to be my boyfriend… and he choose to stay at home. T_T

Suddenly, I heard gate door’s being opened.

 

“Hae??” I called.

 

“ne.. it’s me. Really sorry I’m late,” he said, then walking to me until we’re facing each others. “are you waiting for me? Please forgive me… let’s go in, you’ll catch cold if you stay outside like this.” He said, then touch my shoulder’s gently.

 

Hold it, Hyukkie… hold it.

 

“don’t forget to—“

 

“I know, master..” he cut my sentence when I think I’ve to remind him about

Shindong hyung, then he smiled charmingly.

 

Oh please!! Just go in. I can’t hold it here…

 

Then we both go inside my house.

“hey, Donghae hyung…” I heard Key and Kibum greeted Hae. Hae’s smiled to them.

 

“where’s Shindong hyung?” I asked.

 

“ah, he’s going to kitchen just now,” Taemin answered me. Huh, he’s so cheerful today…

 

“somebody called meee?” suddenly I heard Shindong hyung’s voice out from kitchen. Omo… he’s going here!

 

“who’s call— oh, hello, Donghae.” He said, after seeing Hae’s standing beside me.

 

“hello, hyung,” he said, and then their both shaking hands.

Okay.. why this’s so formal? I hate the atmosphere here…

 

“c’mon, I’ve just finished cooking. Hope you enjoy tonight’s dinner everyone~” he said, then walking to the dining room with all of us.

 

“thank god.. I’ve really hungry.” Jonghyun said, then start eating after everyone has sat on their place.

 

“how’s it? Is it good? Or do I need to give more salt or pepper or anything?” Shindong hyung asked everyone. Ah, he always like this. Can’t calm before every meal he made taste fine.

 

“it’s good, hyung… really.” I said to him, smiling. “just eat and taste it yourself. This is really delicious.”

 

He then take a plate of meat and taste it. “um, yeah… it’s sort of.. tasty.” He said, seems satisfied.

 

“but!! If there’s anyone who didn’t like the taste, just tell me… I like critics.” He added, then continue eating.

 

“hey… tissue please,” I asked everyone. Ugh, why they just didn’t care?

Suddenly, Hae who beside me sat up, took the tissue on another table then came to his seat again.

 

“thank—“

 

Omo… he’s touching… my lips… with that tissue. And he caress it gently. With his face is really close with mine. DAMN. I DIE…

 

“are you really that hungry, Hyukkie? Your meal is half already,” he smiled, “here, it’s clean.” Then he said while looking my eyes charmingly, still touching my lips.

 

GOSH!!! Somebody kill me!! He’s just too good at acting…

 

“e..eh? thanks, Hae…” I said, really speechless.

 

“wow, wow… we’re here guys… remember!” someone said, it’s Xiah. Damnn! He always ruined my special moment.

 

Hae chuckled. “of course, I won’t kiss him in front of you guys…” he said, then continue eating.

 

“so you’ll kiss him when you’re not in front of us, right?” Kibum said, grinned to me.

 

e.. EEH??! KISS?? Oh god.. I can’t imagine if Hae kiss me!! I won’t be able to sleep!

Hae just laugh for the answer. Omo… damn you, fishy! I can’t hold my smile and I know, my face is burning red by now… but I don’t care. This is too good to be true.

 

Ugh… of course… this is just pretending. It’s just a drama. Babo hyukkie.

Half hour later, everyone is finished with their meal.

 

“gosh… I’m so full! Thanks hyung…” Xiah said while sat on the couch at the main living room.

 

Shindong hyung just smiled, then he went to his room.

“um, Hyukkie, i want to go to the toilet. wait here, okay?” Hae said.

I just gave him a nod, then he leave.

 

Okay… everything here just make me feel sad.

 

It’s really hurt when someone you love do like he loves you, but inside his heart, he’s not.

 

It’s really hurt when he called you like a lover but actually, you’re not his lover.

 

It’s really hurt to know that everything just fake.

 

If only… this can be real.

 

Damn… I just want to cry.

 

 

I love you, Hae.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

SHINDONG POV

 

 

I just still can’t believe it. My good friend when I’m still schooling at Fukuura, Donghae, now is in love with my own brother.

 

I was okay if it’s…. normal.

But the problem is… they’re both are guys.

 

What should I do, then?? I love my brother, and I don’t want him to be like this…

But love, it doesn’t have a plan. Right?

 

And yet, I saw Hyuk earlier with Hae… they’re really like a couple and… I saw Eunhyuk’s so happy with Hae beside him. I’ll be so mean if I separate them.

 

Hae’s a good guy. I think he’ll take care of Hyuk well. I can see love in their eyes.

Ahh, okay. Maybe I’ll give it up to Hae…

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

DONGHAE POV

 

I walked out from the toilet.

 

Aisshh, what happened to myself? I feel weird… I didn’t feel hard to pretend that I’m Hyuk’s boyfriend… even if I know that I can’t act well…

 

But.. I’m not love Hyukkie, right? Of course not! I can’t love him. I shouldn’t…

 

“Hae hyung,” I heard someone called me.

 

“ne, Kibum ah?” i answered after realized that it’s Kibum who called me.

 

“um…” he murmured. “do you know where’s Siwon is?”

 

I raised my brows. “eh? Siwon? Nope… I didn’t see him today. Not when we went to café with Fox, too. You two are not there. Where were you two this afternoon?”

 

“this afternoon? Err.. I just walking around with him…” he said, shyly.

Was Kibum like Siwon? I can see it from Kibum’s eyes…

 

“ohh, I see.. I don’t see him anyway, just call him.” I said.

He just nodded slowly. “I will. Thanks hyung.. oh, anyway… you both are really fits each other if being lovers like that.” He said then grinned cheekily.

 

What lover— oh!

 

“what do you mean, hey…” I just muttered.

 

“haha.. I’m just kidding, thanks hyung!” he said, then leave.

 

Gosh… I’m fits with Hyukkie? Well… ah, there he is.

 

“Hyukkie,” I called him. Haa~ I enjoyed moments like this. This is the time I’m allowed to not call Hyukkie as ‘master’ but as a ‘lover’… this is better.

He turned to me, but then looked away with his straight face.

 

Eh, what happened?

 

I touch his shoulder. “hey, what happened?”

 

But suddenly he releasing my hand off his shoulder. Wait.. is he mad?

 

“Hyukkie.. are you mad?”

Then he turned to me again. What I can see is, Hyukkie pretty face’s red, I think he’s holding for something. Did I do something wrong?

 

“Hyukkie—“

 

“just leave me for now, thanks for today.” He said.

 

“but—“

 

“I’m not mad, okay? Thanks.” He cut my sentence, then ended the conversation by leaving me.

 

Gosh… what happened to him?

 

 

 

====================================================================================

[A/N]: i hope u guys like this one! 

 

Shindong... i guess this is a good one neh?

kkk XD 

 

thanks for commenting!

i'm sorry i can't replied it today but i promise i'll reply in the next chap!

 

have a good day!