Chapter 6: Love anf Friendship

Love and Fate

Chapter 6:

Sora was a little anxious for a Saturday morning the past week has been a bit of a roller coaster ride. Her brothers Minhyuk, Khun, and Yong Hwa noticed her pacing back and forth in the living room area. “Khun hyung, what’s going on with Sora?, she’s been pacing back and forth for about 15 minutes already”  Minhyuk asked his brother, “the last time I saw her like this was when she had her first date with that guy, remember him?” Khun responded “first date? Oh you mean Jinwoon, the one that she dated for a few months but did not work out because of JB and JS; is she going out on a date today?” YH asked “That I am not sure, I don’t think so” Minhyuk responded. Their mother saw the three brother watching their sister who has been unsettled for a while, she tapped YH shoulder and asked “what are you guys looking at that is so interesting?” the three brothers looked at their mom and tried to shush her “Mom, do you know if Sora is going out on a date today?” Khun asked his mom “I don’t think so, why don’t you ask her?” their mom answered. “Ask me what?” Sora asked her three brothers and their mom who was startled when they heard Sora. “Magnae, are you ok, you’ve been pacing for the past15 mins? YH asked “I am ok, just thinking” Sora responded “Thinking about what or is it a who? Minhyuk continued to ask but even before Sora can answer Minhyuks’s question their doorbell rang and Sora run to answer the door. She was happy and relieves to see that the person who rang the door was JS. “Good Morning Princess” JS greeted Sora when she opened the door. Sora hugged JS and greets him “Oppppaaa….Good Morning my life saver”. “oookkkk, I am not sure what I did but you’re welcome? I guess?” JS replied back to Sora. Sora guided JS to her room to hide from her brother’s interrogation.  “By the way I heard from you’re looking for a boyfriend” JS teased Sora “seriously?! You too!!” Sora said in frustration “me too, why who else did YH hyung called regarding you needing a BF, he didn’t call Jinwoon did he?”  JS asked “nope, I think he just called you and JB. I guess you didn’t pick up your phone and JB was my one day boyfriend” Sora replied but couldn’t look at JS straight in the eye. JS looked Sora straight in the eye and smiled sweetly and asked “Princess, is there something you want to tell me?” Sora tried to avoiding looking at JS eye but she knows she won’t be able to avoid it for too long “well, ahmm, I am not sure how where to start” Sora said “How about you start from the beginning, why did you need a pretend boyfriend” JS asked Sora.

JS listened attentively to everything Sora was saying, trying to absorb everything that is being said. Sora explained everything that happened that day to JS she then said “that’s it”  after she finished telling her story, but her eyes are so transparent that you will know she omitted some part of the what really happed that day “are you sure that’s all you wanted to tell me, because I have this nagging feeling that there is more to this story?” JS asked Sora trying to confirm if that all that she wanted to say. “I am not sure if I am ready to talk about it yet” Sora replied hesitantly “ok, so something did happened right?... just tell me when you’re ready. I am just here for you; you know that right?!”. JS sincerely replied to Sora “Have you …” Sora was starting to ask JS a question when his phone rang, "Hold on, let me answer my phone "it's JB".   JS answered his phone “JB, what time are you coming over at Sora’s?” JS asked JB who is on the other line “ I won't be able to go there today, I am in Japan right now per the Chairman’s request” JB explained “Is everything Ok?” JS asked again but you can hear concern in his voice “JS, you and I both know that when she is like this nothing is Ok, I was actually going to ask you if you can come this week since we have a  week off from school” JB asked “I am not sure I’ll check with my mom if she doesn’t need me int the office next week, I’ll let you know later… but if you really need me to be there let me know I’ll just tell my mom that we’ve already planned this trip beforehand.”  JS replied back to JB. “Thanks JS,  I am sorry to impose man but I think I do need you to come not today, just stay with Sora this weekend but maybe Monday?” JB said “That bad huh?”  JS asked “yup, you have no idea” JB answered “Ok, I’ll call you later when I am able to book my flight”.  “you have no idea how thankful I am right now JS”  JS hung up the phone and looked at Sora. “I guess I am going to Japan on Monday” JS said to Sora “is JB ok?” Sora asked “well, I am not sure he didn’t say much but I can hear it from his voice, I wonder what is it this time that Chairman asked JB to go to Japan” JS said to Sora.

Both Sora and JB was quite because they know that JB is having a hard time. It is not a secret to them both about JB’s situation. JB is expected to take over the company and he carries the burden of being the only son of a wealthy and powerful family in the country. Sora is the first one to break the silence between her and JS. “JS Oppa” “He is going to be ok, don’t worry, that is why I am going there on Monday remember” JS responded back to Sora even before she said anything. Both of them knew that JB’s situation is not always ideal especially when it comes to his family. “Anyways, is your problem with CM resolved already?” JS asked “Somewhat yes. Oppa I have a question for you” Sora asked “Ok, this sounds a bit serious, is this something to do with what you are not ready to tell me yet?” JS responded “I am not sure, but if you we’re put in a situation to choose between friendship and love, what will you choose?” Sora asked sincerely to JS “For me, I will choose both, I can’t pick one over the other because love and friendship are the two type of relationship that a person need to be able to survive in this world, is this question related to what happened with you and JB?”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoy it. As always any comments and suggestion are greatly appriciated.