Chapter 5: Would you Cross the Line?

Love and Fate

Chapter 5: Would you Cross the Line?

After their class JS, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Siwon decided to go to the café before heading home.  This is the time when JS called YH to check why did he call earlier that afternoon. “Hyung, did you need anything earlier” JS asked YH “I was just calling to see if you can be Sora’s boyfriend?” YH replied “You said what!!!” JS asked “You had your chance dude and you let it slip” YH replied but JS can feel the person in the other line grinning “anyways it’s ok everything has been taken care off no worries.” YH continued. “Oh ok, sorry I was not able to answer your earlier” but let me know if you need anything else.. Bye” said JS while hanging up the phone he heard Donghae asking a question   “Crossing the line between being friends and lover is it worth it?” Donghae asked JS after he hung up the phone with YH “What did you say?” JS replied back “I am asking if crossing the line from being friends to lovers is worth it?” Donghae asked again but this time Siwon is the one who responded back to Donghae “I don’t think so for me friendship is more important if thing did not work out, you’ve already lost a lover and also a friend”.

“How can you say that Siwon, isn’t friendship the best foundation for a relationship” Eunhyuk replied back to Siwon and Donghae. “I guess, both of you make a good point how about you JS Hyung?” asked Donghae “For me, I am not sure really, all I know is that when you finally fall in love it doesn’t distinguish if that person is a friend who you’ve known for years or a stranger you’ve just met; you just feel it; if it feels right then go for it. Why are you finally ready to cross the line from friendship to lovers with Dara?”  asked JS “I am actually thinking about it but I don’t know if I should; I’ve known her since we were babies I am worried that if things won’t work out between us, I might loss her as a friend like what Siwon said” Donghae explained “Before thinking and worrying that you might lose Dara as a friend do you know if she feels the same way about you?” Eunhyuk asked, Donghae just looked at Eunhyuk and before he was able to answer Siwon asked “I am no expert in relationship and all but I think you should think about it first. I am not saying not to pursue Dara because I think you guys really fit with each other but you have to be very sure first and also you should be ready for whatever the consequences of your actions” Donghae just sigh and looked at his friends while contemplating, few minutes have passed when Donghae asked JS again “JS Hyung, have you ever thought of crossing the line from friends to lovers with Sora?” “Excuse me, what did you just say?” asked by the startled JS “I’ve always wondered about that Hyung, have you ever I mean even for a minute thought that you can be Sora’s ‘NAMJA’?”, follow up question by Siwon; “we’re talking about Sora right, my Sora?” JS asked again “Yes, Hyung your Sora, but I guess that answers your question Donghae, JS hyung already said “his Sora” so it means he does think of her as a woman not just a friend” Eunhyuk responded and winked at his friend. JS smacked Eunhyuk’ s head and said “Babo, I was asking if he meant Sora as in my friend Sora”, “Who else could it be, I mean hyung you are the only one who has a friend that named Sora between the four of us. But you know what they say fishes are caught in their own mouth” Siwon replied back to JS. “Ah shut up already, and to answer your question Donghae, No it hasn’t crossed my mind to cross the line from being friends to more than friends”.  “So you mean you never, ever got jealous when Sora had a boyfriend?” Siwon asked again just to confirm “I don’t remember being jealous, but I think she deserve better guys than the one she dated” JS responded back to Siwon “when you say better guy does that mean someone like you maybe?” Eunhyuk continues teasing “Yes, oh No not me but someone better” JS answered “Right, whatever you say Hyung” Donghae commented to JS. “I wonder when will he realize that he actually like Sora more than a friend” Donghae thought. Siwon was just looking at looking at JS and thought “I am not sure if he is in denial that he like Sora or he just doesn’t realize that his feeling for her a far deeper than just being a friend”. Eunhyuk was just shaking his head and thought “I just hope that when he finally realize that he is in love with Sora it’s not too late”  Eunhyuk then commented “I just hope you’re right and that it’s not too late. “Believe me Sora and I are just friends nothing more nothing less” JS replied back to his friends but it feels like he is actually trying to convince himself rather than his friends.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took a while to add an update but here chapter 5.

This chapter only had JS, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon's character, the way I am envisioning it this is what is happening at the same time when chapter 4 is taking place.

 

Enjoy reading and please feel free to leave any comments and suggestion.

 

Thank you again for readign my story.