Epilogue

Black & White

EPILOGUE

Three months after the huge scene that Eunhyuk caused, we we’re still not left in peace.

When I said ‘not in peace’, I meant that people still continued confessing to the both of us, much to both our annoyance.

If it was even possible, Eunhyuk’s popularity had grown triple after everyone had seen his prince-like confession of our relationship, and even people from outside school started showing interest in him.

I understand why they can’t get enough of my Hyukkie…but seriously!  He’s taken!  WHAT PART OF T-A-K-E-N DON’T THEY GET?!

Don’t they see our overflowing love for each other?!

Don’t they feel the burning affection?

Can’t they taste the bitter flavor of get-the-hell-away-from-my-hyukkie?!!

I swear if anyone gets too close to him, I’d throw their bodies to the depths of hell and beyond!

 

“Hae, what are you grumbling about?” Eunhyuk stared at me with eyebrows raised.  I quickly shook my head and flashed a smile at him before glaring back at the stupid pile of love letters he received for the day.

Sure, I also received a few…but compared to his pile, mine looked like a hopeless Chihuahua in front of a freakin’ Saint Bernard.  And why am I even using dogs for my analogies?!

I must have gone crazy from all the jealousy.

 

So going back, Eunhyuk and I have been steadily dating for the past three months.

Events had turned from simply being startling to becoming extremely bizarre and out of this world.

Clubs dedicated for our ‘couple started sprouting within school, fan girls had also started mobbing me, and I’d sometimes find myself being overly conscious about the sound of cameras clicking every time I was with Hyukkie.

Needless to say, the school turned from major Eunhyuk fans into humongous, colossal, and utterly annoying shippers of ‘Eunhae’.

Like I said, there was no peace.

 

Anyway, we’re still a fairly new couple at school and as much as possible, we try to keep our affection on the low key.  We wouldn’t want to upset the Shisus with PDA, right?

And speaking of Siwon, he still hasn’t approved of Eunhyuk, but he’s not completely against our relationship either.  After all, I’m still his friend and Eunhyuk will forever be his cousin.  In short, he really has not much to say about the matter.

He was still as busy as ever in the student council, and was also focused on participating for another production by the drama club.  He still continued bragging over his role in the play, saying that he played the most heroic character and all that…we didn’t really care, but I still listened to him.  It was his only diversion since he was the only one among us who haven’t found anyone to devote himself into.

 

That leads me to the ‘Kyumin’ couple.

Nope, they’re not dating…yet.  Actually, I’m not really sure what’s the deal between the two of them.  I tried cornering them once into admitting their relationship only to be left in more confusion.

Sungmin would always insist that they are indeed dating…but Kyuhyun would always scoff at this and deny everything.  In the end, I just gave up.  They could manage themselves anyway.

 

And I mentioned that apart from Siwon, we all have found our special someone, right?

That’s because Henry had also started dating someone.

Remember the girl he bumped into three months ago when he was bouncing in glee?

Her name is Sohee from a year below us.  Turns out, she had a thing for him…and luckily, he did, too, after their fateful encounter.  They perfectly fit the description of a cute, young, and innocent couple… so I try to keep them away from the ‘Kyumin’ couple as much as possible.

 

And if you’re wondering about Jessica, she’s still busy coming up with ways on how to confess to me again.  I almost admired her for her loyalty and perseverance, if not for the fact that I just found out she had been dating Jonghyun for about 4 months ago; a month before Hyukkie and I started dating.

Of course after knowing this, I rejected her even more; however, being the persistent person that she is, she claimed that out of habit, she still had to continue confessing.

I’m just glad Jonghyun understood the strangeness of his girlfriend, although he really has nothing to worry about since I’m completely bound to Eunhyuk and I have no intention of changing that fact.

 

Basically, everyone has been doing well with their lives.  We all continued hanging out with each other, sometimes merging our tables in the cafeteria, or simply barging into each other’s houses.

However, my favorite would always be Eunhyuk’s place…simply because he lived there and most of my memories of him had transpired there.

“Hae?”

I snapped out of my thoughts and faced Eunhyuk’s amused look.

“What are you smiling at?” He asked after punching his straw on his 4th carton of strawberry milk.

Up to now, I still can’t believe that we are dating.

If anyone had told me that I’d fall for him a year ago, I would’ve laughed till I died.

And if anyone had told me that he would love me back…I’d die even more from the sick humor.

In fact, Even up to now, I still can’t believe that he loves me.

Eunhyuk loves me. Kkkkkk~

“Why are you giggling now?” he looks strangely at me with the straw still situated between his lips in an awfully cute manner.  He still unconsciously makes me love him even more.

I shook my head, trying to make him dismiss the stupid smile I still wore, before moving close to him to get a slightly more proximate distance.

 

 “Hae…”

I turned to face him while he remained focused on browsing throughpile of love letters.

Why does he even need to check them?  I frowned when he suddenly spoke again.

“Don’t you love me anymore?”

What?!

“Of course not!  I love you!  I love you very much!” I defended

“Really?”

“YES!  Really!” I practically screamed in his ear out of desperation.

I didn’t want him doubting my love for him again.

And with one quick peck on my lips and a smile that always made my heart melt, he grabbed the bunch of letters and threw them all in the trash can.

“Alright.  I love you too, Hae.”

 

 

 

Alright, maybe we are in peace.

 

Other than holding hands and a few kisses, we still hadn’t progressed into anything…more intimate.

But we’re not rushing anything, though.  We decided to take things slow for our relationship.

Taking things one step at a time was the best way to do it.

And knowing that he loves me, and that I love him more, was enough to give me a happy ever after.

 

-The End-


Next chapter isn't an update...it's just a short note from me...
But go on...click the next button...I know you want to.