Part One

The VP and his 36th Secretary

Kim hyun joong is a successful career man, vice president is his current position and he is a running president for the next board election in the company called Geum Cosmetics. He has a good public communication, he smile to clients, he talks gracefully to customers. He never used other people to deal with clients, he himself meet them and settle everything within a day. That’s why even if he is not a major shareholder in the company, he goes up easily when he got the shareholder’s trust and believe. With his own ability to manage and expand the company.

But on the other side, he is known as the most strict person in the company, he is a detailed man, every single detail of report must be properly organize, if not, you have to ready your resignation letter and there is the door to step out and have to leave your spot in the office or wherever position you were at even if you already had the position in the company.

Some says, as the gossip spread around the company, he was a man who got dump with his fiance that is why his personality is too cold, colder than the ice. Face expressionless, tone too deep and has a single tone, but pitch will definitely be higher and be heard from the first floor to the roof top if he finds out any mistake in your work.

“sir, she is your new secretary.. The HR manager came to his office and introduce the young lady..

The 35th secretary hired by the HR department for him. Yes, maybe he changed secretary every month or some were lasted until half of the year, not literally changed, they always resigned, a forced termination of contract and will never be get over the boss’s personality.

“where is MS. Hani?!! He shouted on the phone talking to the HR manager. Again.

“sir,,I’m sorry I just went to the comfort room..the secretary came in the office after 2 minutes, shaking, nervous, and almost crying, wanting to disappear and wanted to shrink under the cold floor so as not to see those eyes in fire.

“what is your duty as my secretary? He questioned strictly while playing the pen with his fingers.

“to monitor your schedule and~~~~ the lady answered while head lowered, chest bouncing.

“monitor, I told you to cancel and re-schedule the meeting for today right? Then why the client is calling me, and told me that they waited for 2 hours in the meeting place!..hyun joong yell with so much frustration, anger, and almost ripping and chopping the lady in front of him.

“I’m sorry sir, I forgot~~~ the lady tried to apologize..

“I want you to go to the HR department and submit your resignation letter. I don’t need a dumb and careless secretary in my office!!..he shouted….LEAVE!!!! He pointed to the door…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as few days later, kim kyu jong, the HR head conducted a special recruitment for a secretarial position, again, for the nth time. But no one had applied due to the rumor about the possible Boss they will work with. Kim kyu jong was in depress mood because they were just given a week to find a good secretary and it’s almost weekend and no one had applied.

“are you sure you can do the work? He asked in the interview..

“of course, I worked as a personal secretary before, remember? And besides, I need this job, mom need to undergo surgery in a month..

“I don’t want to drag you in this, as a friend, I’m telling you, your boss is not easy as your previous boss. He is too delicate, most especially, he is too detailed, you have to be careful in every single detail of your work. You need to be accurate, you need to understand everything he will say because he hates the word pardon, he will never repeat everything, okay?, and one more thing, if he yells at you, just ignore it, just don’t talk, be quiet, he hates those who fight back or reasoning out. Kyu reminds the new hired secretary.

“why you need to scare me? Is he that difficult to work with? The applicant ask..

“the truth? YES, even us, and you are maybe the 36th secretary since he was sited as the vice president..well by looking at the number, you’ll definitely understand what im saying. So good luck..if you need help then call me, you have my number, and don’t worry, this is just temporary,,all you have to think is your mom, auntie needs money…I promise I will help, and I will find a new secretary as soon as possible, just few months…kyu said and pat his friend on the shoulder.

Yes, kim kyu jong especially hired the friend for the position since his friend has a good background about secretarial position.

“okay…when will I start? The applicant asked..

“I’ll see you tomorrow by 8, he’ll be at his office at 7:30 but I will you to his office by nine, because you will sign your contract tomorrow.


The next morning, kyu entered the vice president’s office bringing with him the new hired secretary.

“sir, this is Heo young saeng, your new secretary,,he talked.

“good morning Mr. Vice President, I’m Heo Young Saeng, and I will be your secretary from today onwards, hope we can work well together..he introduced.

“a guy? I mean why suddenly hiring a male secretary? And what makes you think he’s qualified enough to this work.? Hyun joong, the VP response with questions assessing the boy from head to toe.

“I worked as a personal secretary before, It just so happen that my boss had migrated overseas for good that’s why I lose the job. Well as of my entire work to him, he never complained on how I work and as he told me, he’s satisfied enough to my work with him…Young saeng answered.

Hyun joong fierce look to the new boy broke with a chuckle. Impressive~~ he commented with a smirk,,then let’s see how far you can work for me, I’m sure, he already reminded you, I mean warned you about me..he said pointing to the HR head who was standing beside him.

“of course he did sir.. Then shall I start working now? Young saeng asked confidently…

“sir, I leave him to you now…kyu excuse himself and left giving a final glance to his friend. Worry much actually.

“so what are you doing standing there if you want to start working? Hyun joong said..

“before that sir, I want to confirm all the schedule in this organizer, can I? young saeng asked and opened the organizer in his hand and starts to dictates everything written inside.

“not bad..hyun joong commented again..

“then sir, can we go now? You have your meeting at exactly 9:30 with the board members..youngsaeng said and closed the booklet.

Hyun joong mused and raise a brow while looking at the new employed secretary. The first day, but what about the next day, he thought and find it interesting yet annoying. This kid is too confident.

Few days had passed and the newly hired secretary had done his work properly. One week, two weeks three weeks until it reaches a month. They both worked well together, no hassle, no delays of schedule, accurate and well organize based on the boss’ time limitations.

But one day, they brought them into a misunderstanding. Young saeng took a day of leave to accompany his mom to the hospital. As what kyu jong had promised? He helped him in financing the hospital bills.

He left notes to the table of his boss to remind him about the schedule for the day, it has only one actually. 

But hyun joong didn’t saw the note and he missed the meeting. He was furious and he’s blowing fire from his nose and ears. He went to the HR and asked for his secretary’s profile and there he got the boy’s phone number. He quickly dialed it and yell to the phone while walking on the hallway through his office, scolding and throwing his anger to the secretary. Hyun joong actually is a forgetful person, the only weakness he has, that I why he always demand a quick and a detailed secretary.

“come to the office..RIGHT NOW!! He yell and hang the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young saeng was shocked when he received the call from the VP and begun to receive scolding and yelling behind the phone.. He was told to go to the office. His mom already in the OR and he can’t just leave.

“who was that? Kyu asked..

“it’s the VP..he’s telling me to report to the office…young saeng answered..

“but why? Did he scold you, I can hear is voice..what did you do? Kyu asked again..

“I don’t know..I can’t think of any since I left his schedule on his table and,,,wait,,unless he didn’t~~~ young saeng thought and assumed..

“I think you must go..don’t worry I’ll be here until you come back..kyu advised knowing the temper of their boss..

“will it be okay? Young saeng mumbled…he run after and proceeded to the office.

Hyun joong was furiously waiting on his office. Young saeng was rushing and was told by the other staff that his boss is too angry to handle right now. He knock and entered. Hyun joong threw the pen and almost hit the secretary.

“Where did you go and why you didn’t fix my schedule before you took your off? Hyun joong yelled..

“sir,,I did..I left a note and I told the HR that I was taking my off today because of an urgent thing…young saeng answered back..

“what? Urgent? What? A note, then where is THE DAMN NOTE!!! You were hired to work with me and not to mind anything else or do something else..!!! You’re receiving a payment out of your work, but if you are too careless with your work then you should resign by yourself..hyun joong said, 

Offensively, young saeng was hurt, his reason for taking his off is not just something else.

“I’m not wondering why there is no secretary that last longer than the probationary period in your office. Working with you is too complicated to handle. First and foremost sir, as do I disrespect you, I want to explain.. Regarding your schedule, I left a yellow note in your table, if you had search it as I told you yesterday that I will leave a note on what time is your schedule for today, second I took my off today, it’s not because of something else or anything else, my mom’s surgery is today and she wants me to be there for her. And lastly sir, is giving my resignation a help to you? For your information, Mr. kim kyu jong just asked me and specially hired me for you because no one had applied for the position. I accepted it since I had a good background with my previous work and I need a money for the surgery of my mom..I’m sorry sir, resigning to my work if I knew I didn’t do anything wrong is not working for me, I’ll stay, fire me if you want, but be sure you have enough reason to fire someone else…young saeng uttered.

Though he said all of it, he is not the type of person who will fight back, but for this case since he knew this person is to mean to everyone, he must talk, by risk, even if he will be fired because of disrespecting a higher rank in the company.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyu joong was thinking, the secretary never disappeared in his thought, it was almost midnight but still he is wide awake just thinking how teary the secretary was when he’s talking. He didn’t get off of his sight to the boy, no one dared to talk to him like that. He thought of firing him but as his mind said, he was satisfied to his work. No one did a better in the position thn him.

The next day, as his routine, he came to work at 7:30 and his secretary is already on his desk having a phone call.

“good morning sir,,, young saeng greeted as soon as he hang the phone.

Hyun joong didn’t mind him, he entered to his office and sited to his chair. Following behind, young saeng stood in front of the desk and look at him straight in his eyes in which the VP finds it awkward and looked away.

“sir, there’s a new schedule for today, the client from yesterday’s meeting had called and told me to have another meeting for today, I set the time this lunch which is fine with them…

“okay..hyun joong simple response and close his eyes..

“and one more thing sir, my apology for talking back with you yesterday, I was just worried with my mom.. Sorry again sir. Just call me when you are ready to go to the meeting…young saeng informed him and apologize sincerely like he felt that he talk really disrespectful to his boss.

Young saeng exited without having any word from his boss. How cruel, but he felt pity on him for being mean and one more thing is, he looks so sad, the eye are fierce and sharp that everyone finds it scary. Instead of being afraid of him, looking at those eyes he found the real person behind this evil Vice president, it wasn’t a scary person nor an evil one, rather, it is a sad person who has something that he was keeping inside and makes him too anxious all the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vice president attended the re-scheduled meeting from yesterday. He met up the client as what his secretary had instructed him. An apology, that is what the client want from the vice president for the wasted time.

Hyun joong sincerely apologize with all hi heart just like what saeng had told him. A cold and strict person apologizing, that’s not him, but he did.

“thank you for reconsidering our meeting,,the vice president said..

“de, I actually removed your company on my list but since mr. heo young saeng came to me and told me to reconsider this meeting, he told me it’s his fault, that‘s why he did it. Good thing I know him, you are lucky to have him, he’s a hard working man, his previous boss always brag about him. So I decided to give your company another chance…the client says..

“I see. Well thank you still for giving us another chance…hyun joong said and had a glance to the secretary who was sitting on the other table..

“so let’s discuss about the proposal…the client said. And they started to discuss their business deals.

The vice president was silent until they reach where their car is. He stopped and face the secretary with his hands on both pockets.

“sir,,,,young saeng uttered…

“so it’s you who came to him and asked for reconsideration? And you know him…hyun joong nonchalantly muttered while staring at him..

“ahm, I just thought that it’s an important client, it just happen that we worked with him before… young saeng said bowing his head, avoiding those sharp eyes in front of him..

“never mind…hyun joong said and step inside the car.

Young saeng sighed, he’s expecting to be scolded actually for not telling the truth to his boss on how he got back the client. He gets in too.

Hyun joong patted his head and shut his eyes, massaging the temple and frown once in a while.

“sir, are you alright? The secretary asked..

“just a headache.. Let’s call it a day if there are no schedule for the afternoon…hyun joong replied..

“then maybe I can drop by at the hospital, you must go home sir and rest..young saeng told but he’s kind of worried for his boss.

Hyun joong din’t response, he shut his eyes instead. Young saeng dropped at the hospital while hyun joong went straight at home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day, young saeng needed to take all the documents for the sign of his boss since he didn’t came to work due to head ache. He able to accessed and open the door as what the vice president had told him, he received the pass code to enter actually, the vice president gave it since he doesn’t want to be disturbed.

The house is pretty big but it’s too silent, young saeng concluded, his boss is too sad based on the silence of the house.

As the next instruction after entering the house, he needs to find the room near the stair cases, that’s the vice president’s room. He entered after three knocks.

“ahm sir here are the documents. he talked but the man laying on the bed didn’t even  move. He went closer and saw him in deep sleep. He look at his wrist watch and sigh, it’s near lunch time. He puts down the documents on the side table and headed down.

He look for the kitchen and found it. He rummage the refrigerator and found some veggies and meat. he washed the grains of rice and cooked it and begun to cut the veggies and meat into pieces.

Hyun joong on the other hand suddenly sat up and ruffled his hair. Sighing and breathing heavily, he smelled something. He got up and saw the documents on his side table with a small pack on top. He exited his room and walked thru the kitchen where he followed the smell and heard the sound humming.

Young saeng is almost done and finally settled the cooked veggies and meat on the plate. He jumped when he notice the man on the door of the kitchen.

“sir! Ahmm..young saeng was shocked actually and have no words to explain on what he was doing..

“what are you doing? Hyun joong asked..

“I didn’t wake you up and it’s nearly lunch, and you can’t take medicine if you don’t eat so I cooked the remaining food on the fridge, I~~I bought some medicine too…young saeng explains with a worried face…worried that the VP might get angry and he didn’t thought of that beforehand.

Hyun joong just stood there and stare at him. Young saeng felt like he was melting on those sharp gazes from the man.

“ahm I just need the documents signed and I’ll go back to the office. And ahm you can eat this, I put the medicines on your room…I’ll take the documents to be signed, so I can go..young saeng stuttered and panic, he felt his chest thumping and feel like shaking or something.

“wait~~ hyun joong stopped him..

“sir? Young saeng turn back again.

“no need to take them,, I need to read them first, you can wait until I finish reading them?..hyun joong said..

“ahh no sir,, if you need some time to sign them, then I can go back when you are done, just message me…young saeng said..

“aren’t you supposedly waiting for it? Hyun joong questioned..

“de? But ahmmm~~~..young saeng bowed..

“you did this all? Do you know that I don’t eat home made food? Hyun joong announced..

“de? I’m sorry sir, I didn’t know, he apologize immediately..what did I do?…he mumbled and felt nervous more..

“did you ate already? The VP asked all of a sudden..

“sir? Ahmm actually no…young saeng response..

“then, just stay and join me,,you prepared it, I can’t eat it all.. Hyun joong said out of the blue, unexpectedly, since he had just mention that he doesn’t eat home made food.

Hyun joong lift his chopsticks and dig a piece on the plate and eat it. Young saeng was observing and hesitantly took his chopsticks too.

“you cook well…hyun joong commented…

“I used to cook at home since my mom is weak to do chores..young saeng reply..

“you always mention your mom, is he that sick?..

“de..but the doctor says she’ll need to be observed for the following weeks if there won’t be any problem…she’s the only family I have…

Hyun joong heaved a sigh and continue to eat. He already forgot what he mentioned a while ago until they both finished the food. Young saeng was mused, and had thought why this man ate it all even if he had told him that he hates eating home made food.

Young saeng stood up and gathered all the used wares and started to clean up everything. Hyun joong was watching all along, this is the first time he ate home made food since his mom died, his mom used to cook him foods but when she died, hyun joong never ate any home made food again.

“sir you can go to your room and do the documents, I’ll just wait at the living room..

“just go to my room and bring water so I can take the medicine..

“ahhh ye… young saeng remembered he brought some medicines..

Young saeng came in with the water while his boss is already on the bed reading the documents. He grab the chair and sited on the side of the bed. Playing games with his phone while waiting and answers question when he was asked.

Nevertheless the man who was reading can’t concentrate, his attention always goes to the boy who was concentrated and focus to his phone. He felt annoy actually, first time he felt like he was ignored, he always glance at him. It was strange actually ever since their first argument about schedule. From that moment onwards, he always think about this boy, he always see this boy in his dream. The reason why he doesn’t have enough sleep some of the nights. He admit it from the start, that he likes his new secretary’s way of working, sometimes he felt his chest being nervous whenever he think about him.

Young saeng yawn and stretch his arms and neck, he look at the VP and he’s still reading. He lean his back on the chair and fell asleep in just few minutes.

Hyun joong chuckled watching the secretary drown in sleep while in sitting position. He puts down his reading materials and carried the boy, taking him on the bed to get a proper nap.

Young saeng  suddenly opened his eyes when he felt a soft touch on his back and saw the man just inches away from his face. Si~~sir? He stuttered.

Hyun joong, meanwhile, doesn’t know what to do as he was caught, he felt a chill on his spine and felt his heart beating like crazy. He swallowed while staring at those lips and trace every corner of the boy‘s face.

Both froze and both breathed heavily, feeling the warm breath coming from their nose and both feels the beat of each other’s heart.

Hyun joong didn’t able to control himself from being captured by the boy’s presence. He slowly lean closer and closer. While young saeng didn’t refuse to what will gonna happen to them, though he knows where will it go. The VP  closed his eyes and touch the lips of the other for seconds and pulled out.

“I can’t take you out of my mind,,

“sir?

Hyun joong sigh for the nth time and buried his face to the neck of the secretary and wrapped his arms around him.

Young saeng, just then soften and pushed him up slowly. He cupped his face and let him lean down again and let him enter him.

Hyun joong didn’t expected this but his body tells him to do so. He doesn’t even know why he was doing this, is it out of lust or due to the boy’s seductive aura.

Young saeng has no idea what was happening. Yeah they are kissing, his boss is on top of him. And he’s feeling the warm hands caressing his waist. And he just knew he was responding to the wet and deep kisses on him.

Maybe both were out of mind, they were drunk in full lust and both addicted as they both seduced each other.

Hyun joong pushed all the reading documents until all were shove on the floor. Young saeng didn’t control himself too, forgetting that he was with his Boss, the vice president of the company he was in, and was just hired a month ago. And now here he is, laying on the scent of his superior’s bed with him on top of him, having a shared lust and kisses to each other.

“sir~~~

Hyun joong didn’t listen, he just listen to what his mind is telling him and response to what his body reacts towards him, and follows his heart on what he feels. He sealed the boy’s lips with his lips.

Young saeng just followed the lead, his body actually says it all, he wants this, he feels him, he can’t actually refuse to the call of his body and heart.

The VP and the secretary, the relationship they started, worked well in the company, now they are working towards each other. Hyun joong him, young saeng gave a moan.

Both undone each others until both skins rub each other and gave an unexplainable pleasure that they never imagine they can give to each other.

“owh ~~~!!! Young saeng snap out from his short nap as he thought he was dreaming. But the moment he felt a hand on his stomach, he frowned and face palm himself. He look on the side and saw a muscular, well built body sleeping so looking gentle man beside him.

He cautiously bring out his self out of the bed and quickly gathered all his clothes scattered on the floor and wear them fast. He race outside and left the man while sleeping.

“what did I do?

“what happened?

“ahhh you idiot…

“ahhh what will I do now?

Young saeng mumbled all of it while walking and trying to get a taxi. He heaved a deep sigh and walked slowly as he remembered what happened and who insisted on making out.

“why did he do that? He mumbled… but why I didn’t refuse? He questioned himself…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The next day hyun joong woke up alone in bed, how long did he slept?, he didn’t able to notice it, the last thing he remembers, he collapsed beside the boy and gave a last peck on the shoulder and wrapped his arms around him and they fall asleep.

He took his shower and prepared for work. Confidently walking straight to his office and saw the boy already on his desk. In deepest thought and seems in turmoil.

“go to my office,, he talked as he reach the boy’s desk, with his familiar strict command.

“ye~~yes sir..he stood up and response. He followed behind hugging his organizer tightly. And gritted his teeth while gesturing a fist behind his boss and rolling his eyes.

“what time did you left last night? You even left the documents. Hyun joong talked as soon as he reach his table and lean his on it facing the secretary whose head lowered and avoids any eye contact from him..

“7 in the evening sir,,sorry I was just,,,I didn’t….I actually forgot them to bring since I…I rushed to go home…young saeng bit his bottom lip after explaining..

“that thing, hyun joong try to talk about their making out….

“ahm sir,,it’s time for the meeting,,, he gasp.. I’m sorry,,you don’t have to feel guilty about yesterday…you don’t have to worry about me…you can just forget it..young saeng interrupted and cut the man..I’ll wait outside sir.. The board are waiting…he added..

Hyun joong sigh and sigh over and over again while he was walking along with his secretary, he can’t actually just ignore it, he can’t actually just erase it. He just keeps on recalling it more and more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the meeting ended after three hours, young saeng immediately exited the meeting room and just waited outside, blowing some air to release his nervousness again. They both exchanging glances while the meeting is going where he felt it’s too awkward.

He wished that the day will over soon, but his thought was interrupted when the VP came out and stood next to him. He shifted a little and frowned as he look down. The vice president begun to walk and he walked behind him.

“until when will you walk behind me like a tail? Hyun joong asked without facing him and continue on stepping..

“de? Ahmm,,,young saeng startled a little. Carefully picking the right words from his brain to make a valid answer. But seems that his brain is sleeping and no words he can choose.

They both entered the office again. Hyun joong sat on the sofa with a small grin on his face.

Young saeng heart jumped as he saw that grin, it’s the first time he saw him with a grin or maybe a small smile.

“are you afraid of me? Hyun joong suddenly asked…

“de..de? Young saeng froze and eyes moved side by side..

Hyun joong stood up and young saeng eyes grew wide from the sudden action of his boss.

“sir, we’re…we’re at the office…young saeng startled when a warm breath pass through his ear. A sudden reaction of his body leaves an electricity on his spine. No touch and just a whisper but his body is responding that quickly. He’s not yet get over about what happen on his boss’ bed, and now here he goes again, this VP is seducing him again.

“I can’t forget you, hyun joong whispered.

“sir, I know it was just a mistake, let’s just fo~~ young saeng bit his lips and hold his breath when the other made a on his neck… ~~~forget it sir,,he manage to continue..

“I said I can’t forget it… hyun joong repeated and slowly walk forward that makes the secretary moved his feet too until young saeng reach the sofa, knees knelt to it..

“sir please, I can complain to the HR and report you for harassing me…this is ual harassment sir…young saeng warned him..

“if you can do it…hyun joong said and laid him, stomach facing the sofa…

“sir please~~~young saeng plead while wiggling to shove the man..

Hyun joong just continued and didn’t mind him. He his shirt to loosen it and so as well undone the other. He kissed the shoulder and nape and slid his hand inside the shirt.

“sir please,,,please don’t do this….young saeng begged along with his moan..

A sudden knock came and hyun joong was interrupted, they both look at each other, saengie was sweating already maybe because of his position. Hyun joong pulled out and young saeng sat up and quickly put back the button of his clothes and fixed himself.

Hyun joong watch his secretary expressionless while the knock continue. Young saeng sigh in deep shakily until the VP stood up and put back his tie and tucking in his clothes and goes back to his chair. The secretary attended the door and opened it.

A female staff came in with folders in her hands and handed them to the VP whose gaze still on the secretary.

He read the prepared reports, only the first folder was done but then he shove them and his expression became strict again.

“take them and be sure to fix your report..how many times will I need to tell you to submit a good report to me, I don’t want any mistake, or any hassle when I review them?! The VP blew fire again.

“I’m sorry sir,,we will review it again.. The female staff quickly apologize and took back the folders that were shove.

“get out of my office now!!! Hyun joong shouted and suddenly felt dizzy…

“sir,,,young saeng run fast to check his boss..

“I’m fine,,what’s the next schedule? He said and asked..

“sir,, if you’re not feeling well, we can cancel it..the secretary suggested..

“no..we don’t have much time to cancel it..I will just get a 30 minutes nap…hyun joong said and shut his eyes to take his rest..

Young saeng step back to leave the VP but his hand was grabbed and was sited on the VP’s in between thighs.

“sir…the secretary uttered..

“don’t talk…hyun joong told him in a commanding tone and slowly locked the hands around the other’s waist and face flatted on the back.

Young saeng stay still and didn’t move as what he was told. He can hear his heartbeat racing too fast. It was too quiet and his back feels the warm of breaths.

30 minutes just passes in that position of them. Hyun joong unlocked his hands. Young saeng quickly parted from him. The VP checked the time on his wrist watch and the secretary shakily took his organizer from the center table.

“I’ll wait at the entrance sir. I’ll just inform the driver to prepare the car. Young saeng said and quickly exited the office. He sighed as he closed the door behind. Feel relief.

Hyun joong chuckled and stood up. Exiting his own office and proceeded downstairs. He hopped inside the car as soon as his secretary opened the door for him. Going to the next meeting of client.

The day had passed and both are in their way home. Young saeng received a call from his boss and he was left in awe on how his boss just asked him to go to the office and get something to deliver to him personally.

Young saeng obeyed, he went straight to his boss’ house after picking something from the office. He punch the passcode as usual and slowly walked towards the VP’s room. He knock and was let-in in seconds.

“sir…here is your phone. Sir I know it’s not right to remind you but this is my right.. My working hours is only from 8 in the morning until 5 at noon or 8 in the evening. It is pass 8 already. I hope you are aware of my working hours sir. Young saeng talked..

Hyun joong was amazed once again. He laughed loudly that left an o-shape on the secretary’s mouth.

“this is not about work, it’s a favor…hyun joong said…

“but sir~~~ young saeng rebutted, trying much actually…

“sleep here…hyun joong announced..

“mwo? Yahhh!!!! am I your puppet?  Young saeng shouted..

“mwo?yaahhh??? You called me yahhh? Hyun joong questioned him and pushed him on the door, hand pinned on top..

“why are you doing this to me? Young saeng return a question..

“because I’m confused and I can’t get you out of my mind..that’s why I’m doing this…hyun joong confessed..

“and you’re torturing me? I already have my own flaws in life, why are you adding in..? Young saeng cried…

“I just want to be with you….hyun joong told..

“you want me beside you, are you selfish or what? You know, I already told you that my mom is sick and she needs me…young saeng looked straight to the man’s eyes.

Hyun joong soften and released him hearing him cry about his mom. I’m sorry..he uttered..

“the doctor says that my mom needs a second surgery, she needs me, she needs me more than you need me..please understand me. I have my own problem. I’m working too hard for it.. I accepted this job though I know it’ll be hard, just for my mom…young saeng slid down and sat on the floor..

“young saeng…I’m sorry..hyun joong said apologetically and knelt down to hug him but he was shoved. He insisted until the boy accepted him.

“you have to rest now, I just want you to get rest, you‘ve been exhausting yourself lately..hyun joong whispered and held him up and let him rest on his bed.

Young saeng was exhausted. It has been three consecutive days since he took over time from work and stay up almost the whole night in the hospital. He just let his body be rested on that soft bed.

The next morning, young saeng woke up at 8 in the morning. Looking around after recalling what happen last night. But he can’t found the owner of the house.