Chapter 6-My Friend

My Last Love (Hiatus)

I'm late again today. Ah! I don't know what to do.

My live is a mess now.

It has been a week BamBam,Eunji and I don't talk to each other. I see they have made new friends,new bestfriend.

I'm alone now.I've lost my friends,my bestfriend.

----in the class(first subject)----

BamBam sit beside me as usual but this time without greeting me. He doesn't talk to me.

When I look at Eunji's place, she is sleeping there.

She must've mad at me. How can I apologize to her.

Send her a letter or apologize to her face to face but I'm afraid to talk to her.

Maybe send her a letter is better. So,I write to her.

'Dear my friend Eunji, I'm sorry for what is happening between us.About BamBam,I'm really sorry. But you have to believe me that I'm not loving him.I hope we can be bestfriend again.'

Then I put the letter in Eunji's desk when the recess. When she enter the class and look in her desk,I peek at her and I see she read my letter.

Then,I see she tears up my letter. She come to me and say in a horrid way,

"Sorry but I have new friends that is better than you!"

"They did not STEAL other people's boyfriend."she says. Eunji pointing to a group of girls that waiting for her in front of our class.

From what I know,they is playgirls and I always bully female students. I have to save Eunji from them!

A/N:sorry for this boring chapter.. hope you like it..thank you.. >