Chapter 1-New Friend

My Last Love (Hiatus)

"JunHye,wake up!!", mom's yelling.

"Yes,mum.I know",I wake up immediately and get ready for school. When I look at my watch, 8:20 a.m.!! I'm late !!! I take a slice of bread for breakfast and run for my life to school. I arrive at school before 8:30 a.m. and that was a big relieve.

----AT CLASS----

"Hey JunHye, do you hear that our class will have a new male student today?", said Eunji.

"Ah,so he is going to enter our class?"

"Maybe but I hope he is". Suddenly a guy entering our class with class teacher.

"Guys,this is your new friend,BamBam.BamBam introduce yourself."

"Anyeonghaseyo,BamBam imnida." He looks cute and kind and Eunji look excited towards the new boy.

"So,BamBam you will sitting beside JunHye.JunHye!!." I stand up and look at BamBam. He smile at me. I smile back. He walking towards his seat. I greet him,

"Anyeonghaseyo,JunHye imnida." Then, I see Eunji make her unsatisfied face because I get to seat beside BamBam.

----AFTER 2 MONTH----

BamBam,Eunji and me become bestfriend. BamBam is a funny guy actually. He really made Eunji and I laugh a lot. He also smart like Eunji but I'm in average, not too smart and not too stupid.

"Hey JunHye,Eunji, do you guys going home already?"

"Yes.We don't have anything to do at school.You have your basketball practice right?",I said.

"Yes.Okay.I have to go now.Bye,see you guys tomorrow."

"Okay." He also good in sports. I envy of him. He goods in anything. That's why Eunji like him so much. But Eunji don't want to confess to him yet.