The Chase (Jungkook, You)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Y/N! Wait! I can explain!"

You scoffed as you walked faster, ignoring the desperate calls of your boyfriend—or rather ex-boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook.

You were seething with rage, unable to believe that he could do such a thing. You couldn't believe he could betray you; could cheat on you like that. Not when all you did was understand him and his busy idol life; acting like you were okay with everything when in truth, having him not around all the time was breaking you piece by piece. 

A hand closed around your wrist, whirling you around and you were suddenly face-to-face with Jungkook, who was giving you a look you clearly recognized as guilt. "Y/N—“

"Don't touch me." You seethed as you forcefully removed your arm from his grip. 

"It's not what you think—“

"Not what I think?" You spat, as you crossed your arms. "Then what was that Jungkook? Huh?! Explain it to me! Did she happen to just latch her lips on you? Did your arms accidentally wrapped around her waist?! Wasn't those your lips who was kissing her back?!" You fired questions at him in light speed, not giving him a chance to speak. Jungkook stepped back until he was flat against the wall, shrinking in shame and his lips quivering. "Y/N—It's not—“

"Do you deny it?" You asked, staring him down. "Do you deny kissing her?"

"I—“ he stared at you for a few seconds before his eyes casted downwards, your heart dropping with it. "I'm sorry."

You gasped a bit, covering your mouth to keep the tears at bay. "Well then." You muttered as you looked at him one last time. "I'm sorry too. We're done Jungkook."

You turned away, just when he grabbed your hand stopping you from going. "No, jagiya please. I'm sorry. I didn't know—I—I was—please don't leave me." He begged, placing a kiss on your hand. You tried to pull away but he held on tightly. "Please, I love you Y/N."

Seeing the desperation in his eyes made your heart break and you felt the urge to hug him and make everything okay. You cleared your throat once the thought hit you, pursing your lips to keep from giving in. "If you really did love me," you whispered. "You wouldn't have done what you just did." A tear escaped your eye and Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but no words came to him. He reached out to wipe your tears but you slapped his hand away, while removing your hand from his grip. "Goodbye, Jungkook."

You turned away from him, walking towards the exit and leaving him behind. The only difference was that he no longer ran after you...

And that was what hurt the most. 

~~~

Two weeks. 

It's been two weeks since you broke up with your boyfriend. Two weeks since he threw one year of being together down into the drain like it was nothing; like you were nothing.

You had to admit that it was still hard for you. Moving on was definitely easier said than done; especially on your part. Despite being the one who ended it, you were still the victim. You were the one who got cheated on. 

Jungkook called and texted several times; flooding your inbox and leaving several messages everyday. You never answered his calls nor replied to his text messages; not wanting to get swayed so easily. You knew that Jungkook had a way with his words and you didn't trust yourself enough to ignore that fact. 

At first you were mad… well you still were. You hated what he did to you. You hated how he didn't value your relationship at all. But as the days passed, the anger turned into something worse...

Pain. 

Despite being angry about what he did, you were hurt. What he did was the most painful thing you had experienced and as much as it angered you, it hurt to know that he would kiss a girl behind your back. The fact that he didn't love you wounded you deeply and you wondered how you were going to get over it. 

Right now you regretted ever loving Jeon Jungkook. 

You hated yourself for giving too much; for loving him too much. Because if you hadn't then it wouldn't have hurt this much, right?

~~~


It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and you were spending it in your cozy living room, with a bag of your favorite chips, a can of coke, and your favorite drama playing on your laptop. 

You were wearing a loose shirt and sweatpants, your hair tied in a bun; a typical home girl look. Sighing, you sat on the couch cross-legged as you grabbed your laptop from the table. You were just about to play the video when the doorbell sounded.

You scrunched your eyebrows, wondering if you indeed heard your doorbell ring.

I'm not expecting anyone, am I? You thought just when the doorbell rang again. Groaning, you hoped off the couch to get the door.

Swinging the door open, your eyes widened in surprise when your eyes 
landed on six familiar boys.

What the hell, you thought. 

"Annyeong Y/N-ah." Namjoon said as the rest of the boys bowed in greeting. "Are you busy?"

"Kinda." You said blankly.

"Uh, no you're not." Taehyung motioned at your ensemble, smirking. Out of all the boys, you were close to Taehyung the most since he has been your friend for several years. In fact, he was the one who hooked you up with Jungkook. You glared at him, "What do you want?"

"We need to talk to you, Y/N-ah." Jin said. "It's important."

"What's so importa—?"

"It's about Jungkook." Hoseok said. Upon hearing his name you stared at them blankly, realizing exactly what they were trying to do. You rolled your eyes and stepped back, grabbing the door to shut it close. "Ok. Bye."

"Wait!!" Hoseok reached out his hand, stopping you from closing the door. "Please Y/N! Just hear us out." He pleaded, holding the door open. 

"Why should I?" You spat.

"Because it's really important." Jimin pressed, looking at you with puppy eyes.

"That doesn't work on me, Park Jimin."

Jimin pouted as Yoongi patted his shoulder. "You tried man." Namjoon snickered, as he looked his way mouthing, "You got no jams." Jimin glared at his hyung but before he could advance, Hoseok held the back of his shirt. 

"Please Y/N. We just want to talk." Jin said and you sighed as you watched his pleading face. Jin was always a good oppa to you and you couldn't help but give in to his kind stare. 

"But—“

"Please~" The boys said in unison, surprising you. 

"Are you a chorus now?" 

"Well we are a band." Yoongi snickered.

You rolled your eyes again with a sigh, "I'm sorry guys but I don't—“ you were just about to close the door when Taehyung blurted, "I'll treat you to your favorite pizza place if you let us in." 

You stopped and opened the door, suddenly interested. "Treat me, you say?" 

Taehyung looked like he was playing his last card. "Yes."

"Anything I want on the menu?" You hinted with a mischievous smile. 

Taehyung closed his eyes and nodded, like it was too painful to agree. 

You paused and thought about it, knowing that it was an opportunity, which was difficult to ignore. "Hmm… Fine." You opened the door and walked into your apartment, the boys right at your heels.

"Bribing." Namjoon snickered. "Nice. "

"It worked didn't it?" Taehyung argued. "You guys are pitching in on cash for this." He pointed just when the rest of the group chuckled.

"Ha!"

"No way, man."

"You're on your own." 

Taehyung pouted as the others passed him to go in. Jin stopped and patted his cheek teasingly, "That doesn't work on us, Kim Taehyung." 

~~~

"I'm not going to get back together with him." You said for the nth time, running a hand over your face. You were seated at the couch, with Jin on your left and Hoseok on you right. The others were scattered around the room, all of them staring at you and trying to convince you to talk to you ex boyfriend. 

"You have to Y/N!" Taehyung whined, earning a hit on the head by Yoongi. "Yah, you can’t just tell her to do that Taehyung."

"Yeah." Jin agreed. "What he did was serious."

"Then why are you asking me to talk to him?" you argued.

"Because I can’t take it anymore!" Taehyung complained. "The late night crying is getting on my nerves, Y/N. It's like we have a baby at the dorm!"

"And he looks like he's on drugs, man." Yoongi added.

"That's a little over the top, Yoongi. He does not look like he's on dru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter