Lovesick (Jungkook, OC)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC- Ahri 

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Jimin." Ahri said. Her friend Jimin had phoned her unexpectedly this morning, asking her if she could come over to their dorm. He said it was urgent and Ahri wondered if she should be worried or not. 

"It's really important Ahri. Please?" The boy pleaded. 

"Why?" She sighed sadly. At normal circumstances, Ahri wouldn't have asked why. She would have grabbed any opportunity or jumped at any excuse to be able to visit them in their dorm. But today was different. Maybe it's because she's currently in the middle of a fight with Jimin's band mate--and boyfriend, Jungkook. 

It has been two weeks since she'd last seen or talked to him. It was probably their longest record of not acknowledging each other. Jungkook had a way with fighting with her. He was never vocal when it comes to arguing, instead he tends to quiet down and shut himself out. He could give silent treatments for as long as he wants. Ahri couldn't tell whether it was the fact that he was just being a man (damn his pride) of just plain immature. 

"Please just come over. It's an emergency." Jimin said before hanging up, not giving Ahri a chance to even answer. Ahri hung up and her eyes landed on the picture of her and Jungkook taken a few months back during their 1st year anniversary. Jungkook was smiling happily on the photo and his arms were wrapped around her from behind, his head leaning on her shoulder. Ahri smiled as she continued to stare, realizing just how much she missed him. She sighed 
as she grabbed her keys by the counter. Might as well go, she thought. It really must be an emergency. 
 

~~~

Ahri arrived at the dorm thirty minutes later. She would have arrived earlier but she got stuck in traffic and had to stop by a restaurant to buy lunch for the boys. 

She went up the building and knocked on the door, balancing the bento boxes on her other hand. The door swung open revealing Jimin in his usually muscle tee and knee shorts. "Ahri!" He said smiling then glanced at the boxes in her hand; immediately taking it from her like a gentleman. He stepped aside to let her in. 

"Hey." She said. "I brought food." 

They were now in the dining room and Jimin placed the food on the table. "Ah, thank you. You didn't have to go through  so much trouble."

Ahri snorted, "It's fine. I wanted to." She looked around and found the place unusually quiet. "Where are the others?" 

"Some have practice like I do. And the others are probably sleeping or out somewhere." Jimin said as he looked inside one of the bento boxes. 

Ahri fidgeted as she forced out the question she had been dying to ask since she got here. "Is Jungkook--?"

Jimin looked at her sadly, as if he knew exactly what she was feeling. "Room." He hooked his thumb over his shoulder towards the boy's bedroom. A soft beep suddenly sounded and Jimin looked at his watch. "Ooh, I have to go. I have practice downstairs. I'll talk to you later, ok?" He said as he jogged towards the door. 

"But wait, Jimin? What's the emergency?" Click. The door closed and her question hung in the air unanswered. 

Ahri huffed in frustration as she was left alone in dorm. Well she wasn't exactly alone... Ahri looked over to the bedroom and decided to go in and see him. even though half of herself didn't want to and was afraid of seeing him. She was mentally unprepared for another argument, to be honest. 

Ahri opened the door slowly and peeked her head inside. The bunks were empty, beds unmade, except one which was currently being occupied by a familiar figure. Jungkook lay on his side, his back facing her, wrapped in a blanket. His floppy magenta hair contrasted against the white sheets and Ahri remembered that he had just changed his hair color  a week ago, as she had seen on one of their live performances. 

Ahri played with the hem of her shirt as she thought of what to say. 

"Jungkook." she called then sighed when he didn't turn to the sound of her voice. 
"It's me..." Still no reaction. 
"Look I just came by to say I'm sorry." She finally admitted, not wanting to fight anymore. She just wanted to make up and be okay again; even if it means swallowing her own pride.  "I know I was being unreasonable and I didn't consider what it must be like for you with all this." She moved her arms around the room. "I know you're busy and I understand why you couldn't spend time with me as much as you want to." She added as she took a deep breath and switched her gaze to the floor. "I'm sorry for neglecting that fact. I just really missed you. And I didn't mean all those things I said back there. I don't hate yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter