Sleep (and dream with me) - Jungkook

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ways to Say I Love You Series #3 - Jungkook CEO  au

Jungkook woke with a slight shock, awaiting the blaring sound of his alarm. He scrambled for his phone for a moment, realizing too late that it was a Saturday.

His screen was quiet and void of emails and he placed his phone back onto the bedside table, sighing in relief as he slumped back against the soft pillows. The morning light seeped into the room through the slightly drawn curtains and Jungkook rubbed his eyes then scratched his bare chest.

He could still feel sleep pulling him under, too tired from the jam-packed schedule from the week before.

Well, it was always jam-packed when you managed a multibillion-dollar company.

Jungkook was the CEO of Nochu Tech, the biggest game developer in South Korea. Ever since his middle school days, Jungkook had been an avid gamer and it wasn’t at all surprising that he had ended up in the gaming software industry. Despite having a huge backer—being the second son of the chairman of Jeon enterprises, Jungkook had built Nochu Tech entirely on his own. It was only after its success that Jungkook accepted the offer of his father to include his company within their family empire. Ever since then, Jungkook had been unstoppable within the tech industry—even expanding to hardware technology with the release of state of the art laptops and cellular phone units.

Jungkook was just about to fall under slumber’s spell when something stirred beside him, causing his eyes to open widely in panic. He looked to his left and found dark hair splayed against his white pillows.

He relaxed and chuckled, realizing it was only his girlfriend sleeping soundly beside him.

Y/N had entered his life like a whirlwind: swiftly and all at once. Jungkook could still remember that day: how a girl—a teacher—had marched up to his office, angry and determined to tell him how his games were affecting her students negatively. Jungkook was about to tell her off, to say it wasn’t his fault his games were addicting and it wasn’t like he was the one purchasing them in the first place, when he actually saw said complainer, and thought her to be the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.

And that was saying a lot considering Y/N’s wardrobe that day consisted of worn out jeans and a huge coat that didn’t compliment her figure at all or her skin tone for that matter, and Jungkook’s dating history involved foreign models and famous actresses who wore beautiful clothing like second skin.

Jungkook had merely stared at her then as she went on a full debate speech about how games were not evil if children would have it in moderation. However, as passionate as her argument was, her words never processed through his genius brain, too busy checking her out and thinking how cute she looked when angry and how he really wanted to take her out on a date.

Again, that was saying a lot because Jungkook doesn’t “date”. He had one night stands, gala or red-carpet dates.

He supposed it was love at first sight.

And it didn’t even make him angry after she had slapped him when he had asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter