Beauty & the Beast (Suho, OC)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC- Jin-Hee

 

 

She’s human.


Suho never thought it was even possible. A wolf and a human? Just thinking about it was absurd. There was no such thing. He couldn’t be destined to someone like her… A mere human. 


But the signs were there: the undeniable attraction, the rapid beating of his heart when she was near, and the way everything seemed to disappear; his vision focusing solely on her as if she was the only person in the world. To Suho, everything was dull but when he was with her, everything comes alive. Everything makes sense with her. 

“Are you sure, hyung?” Baekhyun asked, one of the members of his pack. He had found his mate a few months ago, while they were passing through a small town somewhere in the countryside. Suho saw how he had changed. His smiles were brighter when he was with her; his movements sharper and more focused. He was stronger—better. His mate had completed him and Suho never admitted it but he was quite jealous of it. From his pack, he was the only one who hadn’t found his mate. He was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with him or if he’ll ever find a mate.

 
Well now he has found her…and he has confirmed that there’s something really wrong with him since his mate happens to be human; which was supposed to be impossible. 


“Yes. It’s her. She’s the one.” Suho said as he looked out the window.

"I sensed her when we moved here. I ignored it at first but when I saw her the other day, I was sure." It was a coincidence that the human girl—his mate—happened to live right across the house they had acquired. He watched her, as she played with a golden retriever in her front yard. Suho stared at her, noticing every detail with his sharp senses: the way her hair looked when the sun hit it, the way her eyes lit up when the dog followed her order, and even the way turned up at the corners as she smiled. He chuckled when she huffed cutely when the dog left running instead of following her. She was trying to teach him how to roll over.



“A human.” Kyungsoo said with an astonished tone. “I’ve never heard of such thing before.”



“Me neither.” Luhan added as a little kid, his son, jumped onto his lap. Suho glanced at them and felt a slight pang of jealousy.

 

“Look guys, will you just stop thinking about negative things and just be happy for our, hyung?” Kai said with a big smile. “He’s finally found his mate!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter