Sweet Revenge (Jin, you)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin woke up to the sound of shouting and hollers. He opened his eyes and sat up with a start. It took him a while to register what was actually happening. Six rowdy boys were standing by his bed singing (or more like shouting) a happy birthday song.

Jin covered his face with a smile; happy at the little surprise prepared by the members but at the same time annoyed at the sudden disturbance of his sweet slumber. 

"Hyung! Happy birthday!" Jimin yelled as Taehyung started blowing off party poppers. 

"Where did you get that?" Yoongi asked.

"I always have party poppers.." He said blankly. 


"Why?"


He shrugged, "Why wouldn't I? Don't you?"

Yoongi stared at him, probably thinking why the hell he's having a conversation with him. "O--kay..so! Jin hyung!" He said. "How does it feel to be finally 23?" 

Jin scratched his eyes and yawned, "Sleepy?" Everyone chuckled. 

"Sorry we didn't get you anything," Jungkook said with a grin and Jin wondered if they actually did it on purpose. "We youngsters are kind of broke."

Jin snorted, "Yeah, that's the reason."

"It's true, hyung!" Jimin pressed. 

"Don't listen to them hyung, they totally forgot." Namjoon countered. 

"Did not!" Jimin and Jungkook protested. 

"I got you party poppers!" Taehyung cheered, popping another one.

"Shut up Taehyung. Nobody cares about your party poppers." Yoongi snapped making the boy pout then stuck out his tongue at him. 

"Well I appreciate the morning greeting, really." Jin said, his eyes half opened. "But can you do me a favor and get out so I can get some more sleep?"

Namjoon chuckled, "You heard the birthday boy." He ushered everyone out of the room and soon Jin was alone. He cuddled on a stuffed bear and sighed happily but before getting back to dreamland, he grabbed his phone from the bedside table to check for messages. His inbox was quite full and he smiled as he scrolled through several birthday greetings from his family and friends. When he had reached the last one, he frowned. The one message which he had been expecting and excited about was not there. The message being from you, his girlfriend. 

Maybe she's still asleep, he thought as he checked the time: 8:15 AM. Jin knew you should've been awake by now but he ignored that fact as he went back to sleep, hoping to see your birthday message by the time he wakes again. 

~~~
I'm gonna give it to him, you thought as you went through some final preparations for your boyfriend, Jin's surprise birthday party. Since he had decided to get creative on your birthday last year, you wanted to return the favor--or better yet take revenge on what he did. Jin had successfully pulled a prank on you; resetting every single clock in the apartment you shared, including your alarm clock & phone, by two hours as you slept the night before your actual birthday. You had woken up thinking you were late and Jin watched you, laughing silently to himself, as you panicked and tried to get to work "on time". 

"I'm late!" You said alarmingly. "My boss is gonna kill me." 

Jin was drinking his coffee at the dining table trying to keep a blank face on as he scolded you, "You should've set your alarm, Jagi."

"I did!" You protested as you moved about the apartment in a rush, grabbing your things. I always do. You groaned as you continued to fret, thinking how bad the day has started and it was unfortunate that it had to be on a special day: your birthday. You were gonna get fired on your birthday! 

Jin just shrugged and continued on enjoying his coffee. You gave him a peck on the cheek before bolting out the door, unconsciously wearing mismatched shoes. When you left, Jin couldn't hold back his laughter. 

You arrived at the office and found it unusually quiet. When the elevator opened to your floor, the janitor was there and he gave you a weird look. "Good morning, miss." 

"Morning, ajusshi." You bowed as you looked around, growing weary at the silence in your floor. "Where's everybody?"

The janitor looked at you and noticed your mismatched shoes. He chuckled, "Probably still in their homes having breakfast."

"Huh?"

"Have you checked the time, dear?"

You looked at your watch, "Umm...yes. I'm actually late cause it's already past 9 AM." Practically two hours late, you groaned inwardly. 

The man chuckled and fished out his pocket watch, "I think you got it wrong. You're quite early, my dear. I haven't even finished cleaning this floor."

You looked at the watch and saw that it was only half past six. You looked at your watch and then your phone. Both were set the same: two hours earlier than his pocket watch. 

"Don't believe me?" The man chuckled again as he pointed towards the door to the office. You went in and was welcomed by the wall clock, blinking 6:30 AM. 

You scrunched your eyebrows,"That's weird..." You mumbled as you looked at your watch again. 

"Someone must've messed with your time settings." He added. 

But who would-- just then a lightbulb lit in your head. You were only living with one other person in the house and that was Jin. You almost thought twice about it since Jin wasn't the type to pull pranks, but as you looked back at what happened this morning, you remembered how unusually calm he was being, sitting on the table, enjoying a cup if coffee. You closed your hands into fists as you went to the elevators, preparing to give him a piece of your mind. 

"Going home?" The man asked before you could close the elevator. 

"Yeah, " you smiled. "I have some things to take care of. Thank you, ajusshi." The man waved goodbye as you left. 

When you reached the ground floor, you walked briskly to the exit, simply itching to scold your boyfriend for doing this horrible prank on you. You walked out of the building when a sight caught you by surprise. Standing by the building's front entrance was Jin, looking dashing in a red sweater and khakis. He grinned at you as you approached, "Jagiya--"

You advanced towards him and hurled your bag at his arm, his eyes widening with surprise and amusement, "Y/N!"

"You pabo! How could you do that?! I was going out of my mind thinking that I was gonna get fired!" You hurled your bag at him again. 

Jin only laughed, the laugh that was so adorable you almost laughed along with him. Almost. "I'm sorry, Jagi."

"I hate you!" You yelled as you shoved him. He caught your wrists, stopping you as he retrieved his hand from behind him which held a bouquet of pink tulips. "Happy birthday, Y/N."

The thought of him giving you your favorite flowers had gotten to you and you felt your annoyance slowly dissipatating. You took the fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter