Right Where We Left Off (Jimin, OC) Part 1

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

requested by anon on Tumblr

*First Jimin request and I can't believe it's an angst for this cute boy... :(

but hey, this is just Part 1... *wiggles eyebrows* wahaha!

OC- Song Yujin

Yujin stared at the TV screen, the announcer's voice echoing in her ears. "Bangtan Boys are back! Catch them as they go on their promotional tour this month!" 

The boy group was having fan signing  events across the nation and Yujin stared at the list of places they would be visiting flash before her eyes. Her heart stopped when she saw her hometown, Busan, written at the very end of the list. 

Then the boys flashed on the screen saying their usual greeting. Rap monster spoke first saying how excited they were to meet the fans. Next was Jhope who happily invited everyone to come and see them. And then his face flashed on the screen, causing a thousand memories to resurface. She wanted to look away but somehow couldn't. 

"We can't wait to see you all!" Jimin said excitedly, shooting the camera his signature smirk followed by a smile. And then the advertisement ended, leaving Yujin breathless; even if she had probably watched it a million times today. 

~~~
Once upon a time, Park Jimin and Song Yujin were best friends. They had met in middle school and had become close throughout their high school years. They did everything together; sharing the same classes, joining dance competitions, and even playing pranks on their schoolmates. They were inseparable and Yujin couldn't imagine her life without him by her side. 

That is until Jimin decided to sign a contract at Bighit and became a trainee at their company. He was talented; with good looks and a charming personality. He was basically the whole package which is why it didn't surprise Yujin when the company had spotted him and wanted to make him a trainee.

"That's great Jimin! You're going to be famous!" She perked, happy at the news that her best friend is finally making it to the big stage. 

"Yeah," he laughed. "But I'm kind of nervous, you know? I mean, there'll be a lot of really talented people there and the chances of me debuting--"

"Is huge!" She said, squeezing his shoulder. "You're really talented, Jimin-ah. You're going to make it, I'm sure of it!"

Jimin sighed as he glanced at her with a smile, "You always had so much faith in me."

Yujin grinned, "Of course!"

"I wish you didn't."

At that Yujin frowned, "Why not?"

Jimin shrugged, "I don't want to disappoint you. You know how much I value what you think and I don't want to let you down." He gave her a weak smile. 

Yujin sighed and gave him a half hug, "Oh tsk. You're never a disappointment Jiminie~. Never."

Jimin paused before finally giving her a hug. Yujin was surprised at the sudden gesture and she stiffened. Jimin liked skinship and would usually do it with her, like draping his arm across her shoulders, hooking his arm on hers, and even going as far to holding her hand in public. Although Yujin was pretty much used to it, there was something about the hug that made her feel something weird in her stomach. It felt different... like it actually meant something.  

"Thank you, Yujin. " he whispered in her ear, making her shiver. "For believing in me." At that, she relaxed and gave in to the hug. 

"You're welcome, Jimin." 

~~~

Everything changed after that and it wasn't just the fact that he had to move into the city to do his training. 

Yujin started seeing Jimin in a different way. She felt her heart beat a little faster at the sight of him; she constantly awaited his phonecalls or text messages and when he did, she felt so happy as if she were floa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter