Baby Gangsters (BTS, You)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I got this crazy idea a couple of months ago and I only had time to write it now since I was so busy with thesis and work. I wanted to finish it this week to celebrate Bangtan’s success~ :)

CONGRATS TO OUR BOYS! And I hope you guys enjoy this little scenario. <3

(Your POV)


Some days were normal. Too normal that's it's almost boring... routine-like even.

Others? Other days were just plain weird you have to take a pause to reevaluate your life.

I wasn't sure which is which the moment I opened the door, feeling my heart get stuck in my throat at the sight that welcomed me. The paper bag fell from my grip, dropping to the ground with a loud bang; with the promise of some crushed goods I worked so hard to shop for that morning.

My mouth hung open as wide as my eyes, unable to move from my current shocked state as seven guys--boys--stood there in a straight line staring up at me with wide innocent eyes.

The thing was... I knew each and everyone of  them but--

"What the--"

"Noona~" Taehyung cooed, his eyes wide and slightly teary. 

"Noona~!" everyone chimed while Jungkook sat on the floor, looking equally terrified and surprised by my presence and to my terror.... started crying.

What in the world, I thought as Bangtan babies stared up at me.

~~~

 

(Narrator's POV) 

1 Hour ago

Ding dong!

"Can you get that?" Namjoon elbowed Taehyung slightly, not taking his eyes off the television screen. It was a lazy day for the boys; a rest day from the promotions they've been doing in the past few weeks. 

The others were somewhere in the dorm, either catching up on sleep or contacting friends and relatives. Taehyung knew for a fact that Hoseok was talking with his girlfriend on the phone and that Yoongi was in his room, sleeping the day away because he was working at the studio all night last night. Jin was probably playing Mario Kart in his room and Jimin and Jungkook must be sleeping too.

With a sigh, Taehyung stood up from the couch and moved to get the door. Once he opened it, he saw a man in a blue uniform, carrying a package.

"For Kim Taehyung?" 

"That's me." He said and stared at the package, sizing up its features and thinking whatever it could be.

"Package for you." He said as he handed him the clipboard to sign. 

Taehyung continued to stare at the package as he signed, judging it thoroughly. Once he finished signing, he handed the clipboard back and the man smiled before handing him the package. 

He was surprised by its weight, causing himself to stagger a bit. "Whoa--"

"Careful, it's heavy." The man chuckled slightly before tipping his hat and leaving.

"You don't say." Taehyung stared at him go, thinking how a warning would've been helpful two seconds ago. 

He carried the package into the dorm, going straight into the dining room and placing it on the table. The wooden desk shook from the weight and Taehyung paused and looked around, hoping Jin didn't see him almost destroy his kitchen table.

When the coast was clear, he looked at the package and started to open it. To his surprise--and excitement, he almost choked on his own spit.

"Hyung?" 

Taehyung turned and saw Jungkook walk in in an oversized t-shirt and shorts. By his attire, he knew he was going to hit the gym. "Hey Kookie." He greeted before looking down at the object inside the box. 

Jungkook approached, seeing his hyung looking down at the box in awe; his mouth slightly open and looking as if he was staring down at something precious. "What's that?"

Taehyung glanced up at him before taking the object into his arms, cradling it as if it was something fragile.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he caught sight of a cylindrical gun, almost as long as Taehyung’s arm. It was of gray metal and not that it wasn't impressive but Jungkook played way too many video games to know that this wasn't the most beautiful gun in existence. "What is it?"

"The Bazooka." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook could almost hear dramatic music in the background. 

"Bazoo--what?!" He asked again and Taehyung rolled his eyes, insulted.

"This is the Bazooka! Do you know what this means?!" He exclaimed with wide eyes, looking like a madman.

"What?"

"I have two words for you." He grinned mischievously before motioning for him to come closer. Jungkook leaned in as he whispered, "Time travel."

"That's bull--"

"Watch your mouth." Taehyung warned and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"That's a toy hyung, no way is that real. Did you order it?"

Taehyung shook his head, "No. I didn't order anything! It just came in the mail--"

"Must be a gift from a fan." Jungkook shrugged.

"Too bad it doesn't say who sent it." Taehyung frowned as he searched the surface of the box, looking for a name or label. But the box was empty and bare of any print. 

"Anyway, I'm going to--"

"Wait!" Taehyung yelled before Jungkook could leave the room. "I want to try this out."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Go ask Jimin hyung to play with you. I have to workout--" Jungkook's voice faltered as he stared at his hyung's face, seeing the pout on his lips and the puppy look in his eyes.

"Ah--" he raised his hand to cover his face. "Stop hyung, I don't--"

"Please~" Taehyung pouted even more and after a few seconds, Jungkook’s eye twitched before grunting, breaking with a heavy sigh. 

"Fine." He muttered.

"Okay!" Taehyung jumped before looking back at the gun. "Now if I could just get this to work..."

Taehyung fiddled with the contraption excitedly, pulling levers and running his hand across the metal. His pointer found the trigger and before he could stop himself, he pulled at it and a bright light filled the room, followed by a loud scream. Taehyung covered his eyes to prevent from blinding himself. 

The flash was only brief and soon he was able to open his eyes once again. He looked around in confusion, seeing that Jungkook was no longer where he stood.

"Jungkook?" He called out. "Yah--"

"Omma?"

Taehyung's eyes widened at the sound of his reply, thinking how different it sounded and how it came from underneath the table. Leaning across the table, he looked down and found a little boy on the floor, dressed in an over--extremely--over-sized t-shirt and shorts.

The little boy was scratching his eyes sleepily and when he looked up, Taehyung gulped, seeing the familiar doe-shaped eyes of his friend. "Jungkook?!"

"What's going on--"

Taehyung turned, pointing the gun towards the entryway. Jin came in holding a paper bag, giving Taehyung a wide-eyes gaze as he pointed the contraption at him.

"What is that?" Jin exclaimed. "Are you bringing in nuclear weapons?!" His gaze switched to the floor and landed on Jungkook who was staring up at him blankly. "Who is--"

"It was an accident!" Taehyung protested, accidentally pressing the trigger and zapping Jin with the Bazooka. 

"Hyung!" Taehyung yelled as Jin stared up at him, looking like his 10-year old self. Jin held his head, slightly dizzy from the shot and as he did, his eyes widened when he saw his clothes hanging from his small body. He looked up at Taehyung, who gulped in terror as he glared. "Kim Taehyung what did you do?!"

"I didn't--"

"Hey guys--" 

Zap!

"JIMIN!" Taehyung and Jin shouted as Jimin turned into a little boy with chubby cheeks and little legs.

"What is going on?" Namjoon came into the room, seeing the commotion for the first time. His face remained blank, looking down at the kids on the floor and Taehyung holding up something that looked like a very dangerous nuclear weapon. "Taehyung what's--"

Zap!

"TAEHYUNG!" Jin exclaimed as he stood up from the floor and tugged angrily at the hem of his shirt. "Stop it! Put it down!"

"Okay!" Taehyung said as he gave the Bazooka to Jin.

"Guys,” Hoseok’s voice echoed through the dorm. “Y/N's coming in a few minutea so... WHAT THE--"

Jin slightly jumped and dropped the contraption causing a flash of light to burst around the room.

As it faded, Taehyung opened his eyes only to find himself lying on the floor, clothes hanging on his small frame. He gulped as he raised his hand, seeing little fingers and bitten nails. 

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

Everyone perked up at the scream, and Taehyung didn't need to know what on earth Yoongi was screaming about. 

~~~
(Your POV)

I sat there on the couch, watching them with new eyes; as if I was looking at complete strangers...

Only...I actually know these people. 

"Jagiya~" Hoseok cooed and I looked at him, a little weirded out by the fact that my boyfriend was now a walking 8-year-old. 

"Yeah?" 

"This doesn't change anything, right?" He asked, his eyes teary and pleading. "Are you going to break up with me?! Now that I’m--" he looked down at himself. “Younger?”

“Youner is an understatement.” Yoongi smirked. “You’re a child, man.” Hsoeok glared at his hyung who just shrugged in response.

"What?" I exclaimed. "No. I mean, this is really..." I looked at Taehyung who was seated cross-legged on the floor opposite the couch. "Taehyung-ah~ is there any way to reverse this?"

Taehyung shrugged. "The Bazooka was supposed to take you ten years ahead...switch you with your older form. I don't know what happened--"

"How long does it last?" Namjoon inquired.

"Ten minutes, usually." He told. "After that, you return right back."

"But it's been a freakin' hour!" Yoongi yelled. "What the hell is--" the room bursted in quarrels and I sighed, pressing a hand over my temple and trying not to freak out and just sink everything in. Okay, so the boys got turned into children--well, Jungkook was a practically a toddler. I watched the little guys in the middle of it all, looking utterly confused. 

Jimin sat in a corner quietly and I took notice; seeing how he looked so down that I couldn't help but ask, "Jimin-ah... are you okay?"

Jimin looked up at me with tearful eyes, his expression dreading. "My abs are gone!"

Everyone groaned and sighed. "What did you expect?" Jin muttered bitterly before examining his hands and small feet. "I said I wanted to look young. My wish came true... a little too well."

I felt something tugging at my jeans and looked down to see little Jungkook looking up at me with expectant eyes. "Yes sweetie?" I asked sweetly, forgetting I was talking to someone who was once 17 years old. 

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" Hoseok warned, but it was no use. Out of all of them, Jungkook was the only one that did not retain his original mindset. Why? We had no idea. He just literally acted like a 4-year-old. Another malfunction of the Bazooka, as Taehyung told.

He raised his hands up and I smiled, carrying him onto my lap. I glanced at Hoseok and saw him glaring and looking ready to pounce at the kid, but I gave him a warning look as Jungkook snuggled into me.

"He's so cute." Jimin cooed while everyone looked at him weirdly. "What? He is!"

"What do we do now?" Namjoon asked, looking up at me as if I had answers.

"What?" I asked, moving a little as Jungkook started to fall asleep by my side. "It's not like I know--"

"This is all your fault!" Jimin hissed, pointing at Taehyung angrily.

"What!" Taehyung retaliated. "I didn't know it would work! I wasn't even the one who asked for it!"

"Who did?!"

"I don't know!"

"This is--"

"GUYS!" I yelled as I placed a finger to my lips, then running a hand through Jungkook's hair. "Kookie's sleeping."

"I'm going to kill him." Hoseok growled but Yoongi pulled on his shirt, causing him to sit back on the floor with a thump.

"I guess there's no other way but to wait it out." I shrugged, catching everyone's attention. "If what Taehyung says is true, then you guys should be back to your normal selves in not time!"

Everyone sighed and nodded, accepting my statement. "Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter