Limited Edition (Jungkook, You)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy.

You were happy today. There was no reason for you not to be; simply because today was your birthday and this day was your day and nobody can say otherwise.

Your family and friends have prepared a party for you; complete with all the birthday necessities like decorations, music, gifts, and cake. 

You even had more than one cake! And several gifts from your friends who surprisingly nailed every single thing you could ever want. 

Well, kind of… You sighed as you thought about the one thing you wanted the most. 

Your boyfriend of nine months, Jungkook, was currently on top of your wish list. It’s been two months since you’ve seen each other, physically, considering that he lives out of the country and works as a member of a famous Kpop group. 

Jungkook had texted you good morning today, the text being your wake up call. He told you that he had a full schedule for the day and that he was going to be quite busy so you shouldn’t be worried or mad if he wouldn’t be able to answer your calls. 

That was the part that saddened you the most. It was your birthday and you weren’t even allowed to talk to him throughout the day? That was just—

Sighing, you agreed as usual. And Jungkook gave you a kiss through the line before hanging up.

Without a single birthday greeting. 

He has a lot of things to worry about, you said to yourself but you still couldn’t help feeling a little down.

~~~


11:30 PM

It was half past eleven when your sister called you down all of a sudden. You groaned, hating to be disturbed when you were in the middle of reading a book. The party had drained you and you were currently wearing a simple white shirt and sweat pants; your PJ’s for the night, with your hair tied up in a messy bun, ready to hit the hay.

Damn it! She was just about to tell her that he—

“Y/N! Get down here!” Madine called and you huffed and closed the book in vain calling out, “I’m coming!”, wondering what on earth your sister was calling you out for this late. 

She’s probably going to ask me to clean up with her, you thought bitterly as she made her way downstairs. 

The moment you arrived, you almost choked on your own spit at what you saw. 

Madine stood in the middle of the living room and beside her was a huge box, almost six feet tall, covered in purple wrapping paper and tied with a sparkling golden bow. 

“What the—”

“Your boyfriend couldn’t give you a normal present?” Madine snickered and the moment the words were out of you jumped from the stairs’ last tread and practically sprinted towards the box. A single note was taped to it and as you took it off and read it, a grin played on your lips. 

I hope I’m not too late and I got on time. ;) 
Happy Birthday Jagiya ❤

-   J.J.

You scrunched your nose, feeling amused and confused at the same time. You never thought he would actually get you something like this. In fact, the last time you Skype-called him, you specifically told him not to get you anything on your birthday. 

Flashback


“I wouldn’t be a very good boyfriend if I don’t give you anything.” Jungkook said as he ran a hand over his face. He has been asking you for little over an hour now on what would you like for your birthday; trying to get that information out of you but you wouldn’t budge and kept on telling him that presents weren’t important to you. 

“Jagiya~” he whined and you chuckled at how cute he was being, his lips practically pouting. 

“Why don’t you ask your hyung’s on what they think I’d want.”

Jungkook snorted and shot you down with a look. “Y/N. Please.”

“What?” You shrugged, grinning slightly. “Worth the shot. Some of them are incredible romantic.”

“How would you know?” 

“I read the interviews.” You wiggled your eyebrows. “And I also know you have a microwave phobia.”

“It can explode, okay?!” He protested and you laughed heartily. Jungkook stared at you, not at all annoyed but actually finding your laugh to be extremely cute. He loved seeing you laugh—right next to seeing you smile. 

“Whatever. I’m getting you a present and that’s final.” He said and you smiled, shaking your head slightly. “But nothing over the top, okay?” You warned. “You know I’m not that much into presents—”

“It’s me we’re talking about.” He smirked, and you rolled your eyes. “I’m always over the top.”

End of Flashback

Looking at the huge box in front of you, you gulped, thinking how Jungkook literally proved his point. 

“I wonder what it is—” your sister touched the wrapping paper and you immediately swatted her hand away. “Ow! What?!”

“It’s my gift, from my boyfriend, and I get to open it.”

Madine grinned, stepping back with her hands in the air. “Okay! Geez!!” She chuckled. “Possessive much?” 

You shot her a glare before taking off the ribbon and unwrapping the present. 

“OH. MY—” Madine gawked.

“JUNGKOOK?!” You asked incredulously as you saw your boyfriend through the transparent plastic window, inside the box; wearing a casual white polo, faded ripped jeans and mustard-colored workman boots. You took a step back, eyes wide as you tried to make sense of what’s in front of you.

A loud laugh suddenly sounded beside you and you saw your sister laughing her guts out, clutching at her stomach.

“What—”

“Your boyfriend knows how to put up a show.” She said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. “He looks like an actual Ken doll!”

You glanced back at Jungkook whom you caught already staring at you, an amused smile on his lips. He winked at you and only then did you understand his gift. You covered your mouth to keep the giggles from coming out of you as you realized that your boyfriend had decided to make himself as your birthday present. 

It was incredibly sweet and thoughtful—

Not to mention creative, you thought as you looked at the life-size Barbie box Jungkook was currently residing in. 

He pointed towards his right, telling you to read the inscription on the box. Taking a step closer, you read with a smile: 

Jeon Jungkook: Golden Maknae


This handsome doll comes with awesome dancing, rapping and singing skills! Press the button to hear him sing! He can also talk and is installed with smooth lines to make you swoon and witty jokes to make you laugh. 

Good at everything.

Expertise: giving warm hugs and sweet kisses. 

You snorted at the description and rolled your eyes at him which he grinned at. He urged you to keep reading and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter