Bad Day (Jungkook, OC)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Jungkook probably had the worse day of his life.

 

Everything that happened today was a complete disaster! First, he was chased down the block by fans as he was going to school (he just had to decline his manager Hyung in giving him a ride!) making him all sweaty, not to mention late for his first class. His first class was Math where their exams were given back which he failed by a point. A point! There’s also the fact that he forgot to bring his wallet and had to borrow money from a teacher, just like a kid in elementary school. Later that day, his manager hyung called and told him about their jam-packed schedule for the following week, which filled him with dread. And as if the day couldn't get any worse... Sarah, the girl of his dreams, turned him down when he asked her out.

 

Jungkook went home to their dorm late that afternoon frowning and feeling hopeless. When he entered the room, he saw Taehyung and Jimin playing video games, shouting and shoving each other.  He was annoyed by their noise and purposely slammed the door, making the two stop, their hands at each other’s throats.


"Annyeong, Jungkook!" Taehyung smiled his usual weird smile. 

 

“How was school?” Jimin added.



"Fine." Jungkook sighed and continued to walk towards his room, not giving them another glance.  



"What's up with him?" Jimin asked.

 

“I’ll kill you.” Taehyung said in a menacing whisper and the two continued where they left off.

 

Jungkook walked towards his room, passing by the kitchen and saw someone cooking.

 

Wait, cooking?

 

He stopped and did a double take when he realized that a girl with short hair was actually standing there by the sink, her back facing him.

 

Noona? he thought as he stepped into the room. The girl turned around at the sound of his footsteps and his suspicions were confirmed. Jungkook had four girls he loved in his life. One was his mom and the other three were his noona's, Ririn, Sooyoung and Miyoung.
They were like his big sisters even though they have no blood relation whatsoever. It was a shame that he rarely sees them, especially now that he’s an idol. They could hardly visit him with his hectic schedule. But Jungkook knew they understood why he couldn’t spend more time with them considering they practically know how it is since they have boyfriends who are idols too.

 

He was completely shocked at seeing Sooyoung in an apron smiling up at him as she placed a tray of what looked like chocolate chip cookies on the counter.


"Sooyoung-noona?"

Sooyoung made a face and placed her hands on her hips, "Is that how you greet your noona?" 

Jungkook was frozen in place but recovered when she reached out her arms for a hug. He smiled and stepped into her embrace, hugging her tight.

 
"Whoa there.” Sooyoung chuckled. “I missed you too, Kookie. But you have to let me breathe."

 

Jungkook's day replayed in his head and the exhaustion and sadness washed over him like a wave. He sniffed and felt his tears fall. Sooyoung felt him shaking and realized that he was crying. "Hey...shh..." She rubbed his back, "It's ok, noona’s here."



"Sooyoung I got the—“ another voice said, making Jungkook raise his head towards the person coming in. Upon seeing his tear-filled eyes, Ririn stopped in her tracks looking worried. "What's wrong?"

 

"Noona!" Kookie ran to her and crushes her in a hug. Jin and Namjoon, upon hearing the commotion, went into the kitchen with confused looks on their faces.

 

"What's going on?" Jin asked and looked at Jungkook. His eyes widened, "Why is he crying?"



"Sooyoung, what did you do?" Ririn asked as he rubbed Kookie’s back, who was sniffing and crying.



"What? Why me?" Sooyoung held up her hands in surrender. 



"Because you make all the boys cry." Namjoon commented as he got a cookie from the tray on the counter.

 

"I do not!"



"Do too! Look at Suho Hyung." 



"He wasn't crying! He was singing a ballad." 



Namjoon snorted and laughed, “Seriously?” He elbowed Jin who was staring quietly at the situation. “He wasn’t crying!” Jin only rolled his eyes, grabbed a cookie and took a bite.

 

“How is it?” Sooyoung asked him as he munched on the treat.

 

“Delicious as always.”

 

“Pig.”

 

“A very charming one, I might add.” Jin said and winked at her. Namjoon mad a gag face, which made Sooyoung laugh and so did Jungkook who was now drying his face with a handkerchief.

 

“Just go get the others before Cookie Monster here,” she pointed at Namjoon who was on his third cookie already. “eats everything.”

 

“Yes mam.” Jin said and patted Jungkook on the shoulder as he passed him. Namjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter