Hello, it's me

千年の愛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I can’t believe Yunho found us; I thought we were safe from him.

He was once everything I wanted and had in life, and I once his. But things change people change. And sometimes the people we loved, love, the most move on without us.

We were happy once. Once … was such a long time ago.

To have him turn up so unexpectedly in our lives again, was nothing more than a waking nightmare.

I did. I tried, the best I could to keep him away, us away.

I needed to be away from him. The closer I am, the more unlikely these never healing wounds heal.

I loved him. And I love him still. These feelings I have for him will never change. But it’s hard to accept Yunho back into my life, our lives, after what he did.

I do believe in forgiveness and second chances. But how could I? After all, the one who promised to love, cherish and protect me till death do us apart was the very one that destroyed my once happy life. The one that tore his own happiness apart, the one that believed a stranger over the person that loved him with all their heart.

Changmin and I built a life here. Here we have a family, people who love us back unconditionally, and us them.

We have everything we need here.

Yunho’s POV

There’s so much I wanted to say, to apologize for.

But I know that no matter how much I say or do, it could never atone for what I did.

Because of Doha, because of myself I lost everything I yearned for.

A loving family, a gorgeous wife… Beautiful children. I had it all. I had all I needed and I selfishly destroyed it all.

I glanced down at the pieces of paper I clutched so desperately in my fists. It was the only few things I had left connecting Jaejoong and I.

A copy of our marriage vows I said to him at our wedding. The very own in which I promised to love him for all eternity.

A copy of Changmin’s birth certificate that I had bribed the hospital in order to obtain. An event I should have witnessed. Holding my dear wife’s hand and whispering encouraging words in his ears. Crying tears of joy as I become a first time father. Something I missed out on - the birth of my own son.

And lastly, a messily scrawled piece of paper: containing Jaejoong’s current location and number. A number that I have burned into my brain time and time again. 610-610-610. The date of our wedding.

With one last kiss, I let everything that connected our lives together go. Catching in the wind, the last pieces of Jaejoong flew away.

 

Jaejoong's POV


3 months later

I heard stories. Albeit reluctantly. I heard that Yunho changed, more so after my disappearance and his marriage to Doha. I heard things. Things that Yunho was a shell of who he once was, I heard that he gave up everything he worked so hard for. I heard that he gave up his position as the CEO of Jung industries. I heard that no one has heard from him since the day we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter