Chapter 2

Shadows of the Dark

A/N: for people who wants to know how the guys in my fics look like and how I pictured them when I write this fic, read this post. XD enjoy!! :D this main image is done by one my readers, really thank you for loving this fic so much. *bows*  

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥  

Things were going that smooth. Today is really not a good day for Hyunseung. The school council has received anonymous information that students from the school are dealing with drugs, smoking and having tattoos on their body.
 
Doojoon bought the whole group of council members with him. They check the students’ classes by classes, from freshmen to sophomore to final years. After hearing the news, Hyunseung couldn’t stop fidgeting from his seat. He can’t get caught with his tattoo. He will be suspended, not that he care though, but Zico will not let him go to the club until he gets back to school. And hell that will be so boring having to be stuck at home not being able to go anywhere, Zico and his naggy principles. And Zico will sure report it to his parents and his sister and he wouldn’t be able to go anywhere but stay in his room until he gets back to school.
 
How much more worst can my day get? I got a bad hangover early in the morning, had that dream again after months of not getting it, and forgot to wear my wristband and now this!? my life!
 
 Hyunseung cussed in his mind although his face was expressionless. But Junhyung could notice the fidgety aura from Hyunseung. And he noticed the continuous movement of Hyunseung rubbing his wrist where his tattoo is. Junhyung scratched his chin as he thought of something to help Hyunseung. Hyunseung may ignore him, but as the sociable boy, he always loves helping people.
 
And maybe he will change his attitude towards me?
 
Junhyung chuckled lightly as he thought about it. Hyunseung glared at him from the corner of his eyes. He was nervous like hell here and Junhyung is in such a good mood? Hyunseung felt like straggling that smiley boy. Hyunseung’s face turned white when he saw Doojoon and s walking into the class. Hyunseung and Junhyung sat on the last row of the class with Dongwoon sitting alone at the back of Hyunseung since his seatmate was absent. Gikwang and Yoseob were assigned to check Hyunseung and Junhyung’s row of seats. Gikwang went down Hyunseung’s row while Yoseob went down Junhyung’s row. Just when the two members are checking the front row students, Hyunseung was panicking.
 
Junhyung was fidgeting with his watch out of habit while thinking of a way to help Hyunseung. Suddenly thought of his red watch, Junhyung took it off and pushed it towards Hyunseung’s vision. Hyunseung’s eye widen when he saw it, he frowned and looked at Junhyung. He didn’t want to accept the watch at first, but seeing that Gikwang was slowly approaching towards them, he had no choice but to quickly put on the watch to cover up his tattoo. Strapping the red watch tightly over his wrist so that even if Gikwang touch it, it wouldn’t expose his tattoo, Hyunseung was less nervous and his loud thumping heart started to calm down. Hyunseung cleared his throat and both he and Junhyung stood up when Yoseob and Gikwang reached their table.
 
Doojoon pointed at Junhyung from the front of the class and told him to row up his sleeves and his uniform. Junhyung smiled cheekily, he scratched the back of his head and took off his uniform.
 
“Do I have the rebellious teenager look? Kekekeke~”
 
Fortunately, Junhyung had a white wife-beater on. Junhyung was a really careful person. Once he took off his uniform, he had bandages on his right forearm and a big medical pad for relieving muscle aches on his left shoulder all the way to below his collarbone. Hyunseung frowned when he saw those bandages and medical pad. He always thought that Junhyung was a good student who would never get involved in fights, but judging from such injuries, it was obvious he was not. Suddenly, Dongwoon shouted from the back.
 
“Omo hyung, your injuries are getting worse eh? You need me to give you a special treatment?”
 
Dongwoon cracked his knuckles as he spoke. Junhyung chuckled at his best friend’s attempt to get him off the hook.
 
“Yah, don’t be too full of yourself. We will have a showdown tonight!”
 
Both the dorky boys laughed at their inside joke. But nothing escape from Yoseob’s sharp eyes, he spotted a tiny amount of ink on top of the medical pad.
 
“Aish~ this is too much of a hassle, wear back your uniform and sit down.”
 
Yoseob, the famous “I-don’t-want-to-do-troublesome –stuffs” person, just walked back to where Doojoon was standing and reported that he didn’t find anything. After checking on Hyunseung, it was Dongwoon’s turn to be checked by Gikwang.
 
“Anneyong!” Dongwoon greeted him cheerfully.
 
“Hey.”
 
Gikwang greeted back with his usual eye smile. He rolled down Dongwoon sleeves and helped him button back his shirt. He knows Dongwoon too well and it would be a miracle if Dongwoon ever get a tattoo. One, Dongwoon doesn’t have the guts to break the school rules. Two, he is too afraid of pain to let a needle pierce into him and insert ink on him. Three, he will hesitate so much on which design to tattoo that he will end up giving up on tattooing. Doojoon smirked viciously when two students in the class were caught for having tattoos. Lee Changsun, a.k.a. Lee Joon and Kim Hyuna were caught for having tattoos on their body. Lee Joon was caught for having a small star tattoo on his neck.
 
“B-but…it’s just a small star! And it’s because it’s a couple star tattoo, I can’t reject it!”
 
The whole class laughed at his explanation.
 
“Such a corny thing to do. Couple star tattoo? At least tattoo something cooler, dork boy.”
 
Doojoon scolded sternly and told Gikwang to him to the council room. Kim Hyuna was caught for having a quote tattoo over her back.
 
“Byuntae! Stop touching me!”
 
Hyuna scolded when Gayoon, member of the student council pulled her behind the curtains to remove her uniform. Hyuna slapped her hands away and flipped her hair on her face.
 
“Yes, I have a tattoo, and so? My parents are rich enough to sue you for touching my body!”
 
Gayoon cocked her brows at her and looked at Doojoon. Doojoon just signaled for her to take her to the council room too. Hyuna screamed as Gayoon just dragged her out of the class. The class was then covered with a layer of awkward atmosphere until Junhyung and Dongwoon broken the silence with their daily mischievous jokes.
 
---
 
“Doojoonie…why did you conduct that body search?”
 
“Hmmm? It’s our duties to make sure the students are behaving, no?”
 
“Doojoonie…” Yoseob asked Doojoon in an irritated tone.
 
He knows that Doojoon has his motives for conducting that search. He won’t do something that waste so much human resource just to pick out the bad students. He knows that this president of his has his motives for picking on these students. Doojoon smirked as Yoseob found something wrong. Both of them were in the student council president room, it was specially built just for Doojoon’s personal purpose. He could do anything in the president room as it was the only one who had the keys to this room. Doojoon sat down on his high chair and chuckled lightly.
 
“Nothing escapes your eyes uh, Yoseobie?”
 
“Cut the crap, Doo. What are you up to?”
 
“Nothing much, just some compensation money for the manpower I moved to do this search today and some extra funds for my personal bank account.”
 
Doojoon shrugged as he told Yoseob and lean back on the chair with his hands behind his head and legs on the table. Yoseob sighed, there he goes again. Abusing his power in school and doing dirty jobs. That was one good reason why Yoseob didn’t want to try loving him back, this man is too corrupted for him. Yoseob shook his head and bowed as he walked out of the room. But he was stopped by a hand on his when he tried to turn the doorknob of the room.
 
“What do you want?”
 
“Nothing, just a little kiss will do.”
 
Doojoon whispered into Yoseob’s ear. Yoseob turned and placed a kiss on Doojoon lips. Doojoon smiled like a young child who just gotten a candy. Yoseob caressed his cheek and smiled bitterly.
 
If only your heart is as innocent as your feelings for me, then that will be the day when I will try to fall in love with you, Doojoonie.
 
Yoseob sighed once more and turned the doorknob to open the door. He left a smiling Doojoon in the room and went to find Gikwang for lunch. Sometimes he really wished Doojoon was not an evil president, but just a normal student who loves him, then he wouldn’t have such confusion on whether to love Doojoon or not…
 
---
 
Hyunseung got home that night, feeling much more exhausted than any other days. He thought of his tattoo again, the tattoo which would always haunt him about his past. Then he suddenly jumped up from the bed he was lying on when he remember something.
 
“! I forgot to give him back his watch!”
 
Hyunseung shouted as he looked at the red watch on his wrist. He groaned and lies back down on his bed. He didn’t want to accept it. He didn’t want to have any relation with the people in his school. But he had no choice. Zico would jump for joy if he knew that Hyunseung had made an acquaintance in school for so long. Hyunseung sighed and looked at the watch on his wrist.
 
“Will I really be able to get over the past…?”
 
Hyunseung shook his head and stood up. He took off the watch from his wrist and prepared to take a shower so that he could head over to Zico’s club. Just when he was about to step into the bathroom, his phone rang. He picked his phone up from the table and looked at the caller’s name.
 
“Zico…?” Hyunseung clicked on the Accept button and put the phone to his ear, “Yoboseyo?”
 
“Oh hyung, what time are you coming? Kwon and Minhyuk want to take the dance floor tonight, but they want you to watch their new dance.”
 
Zico was typically shouting into the phone as the music was too loud in the club. Hyunseung winced and took the phone away from his poor ears.
 
“Ah, I was about to go bathe and head to there already. Ask them to wait about half an hour more. Don’t they dare start without me!”
 
“Aish, ne ne~ Come here quick~”
 
“Ne~ I know you miss me Zico baby! Meh~rong!”
 
Hyunseung chuckled as he put down the phone. He quickly took a bath and rushed over to DUSK.
 
“Anneyongggggggggg!!!”
 
Hyunseung sneaked up behind Yukwon and pounced on him.
 
“Yah! What th-Hyunseung hyung! You scared me!”
 
Yukwon shouted through the loud music. Yukwon was piggy-backing Hyunseung as he wrapped his arms around his neck. Hyunseung placed a kiss on Yukwon’s cheeks playfully as he knew Minhyuk was staring. Nope, staring was an understatement, Minhyuk was glaring at them.
 
“Hyaaa! Hyunseung hyung, what are you doing?!”
 
“It was just a kiss on the cheeks, Minhyuk~ I could kiss you the lips if you are jealous, baby.”
 
Hyunseung tickled Minhyuk’s chin but earned two pouts from the lovers. Hyunseung faked an ouch as both of them rejected his ‘offer’. He got off Yukwon and walked towards Zico as the dancer couple prepared for their performance.
 
“Zicoooooo baby~!”
 
“Yah, what did you do to the two of them, they are sulking.”
 
“Nothing~ just offered a , but they rejected me.”
 
Zico almost dropped the cup in his hands when he heard that, “Y-you wh-what?!”
 
“Just kidding~ you are being too serious. Aish, you are no fun. Where is Kyungie?”
 
“He went to the backdoor with Taeil to chase Jihoon (for non BBCs, Jihoon is P.O, the maknae of Block B^^) out. He kept insisting on joining Taeil on the DJ tonight. Taeil had to convince him that no one was hitting on him just to make him go home, the over possessive maknae.”
 
Hyunseung sighed, “If only I have a lover like him~ Would Taeil like to lend him to me for a night? Maybe he is good in bed.” Hyunseung bit on his nails as he thought.
 
“Hyung...”
 
Zico looked into Hyunseung’s eyes. It was obvious that even if he was talking like this, his eyes have a hint of hurt from the past.
 
“Bwoya?” Hyunseung asked nervously and stood up from his seat, “I’mma go check on the boys to step up the stage.”
 
Kyung suddenly appeared on the stage with Taeil at the DJ station. Hyunseung went up the stage too and roars of cheers filled the already blasting club. Taeil lowered down the volume so that Kyung’s voice could be heard clearly.
 
“Good evening! We have a bad news and good news tonight. Which would you like first?”
 
Someone in the crowd shouted bad news, “The bad news is…Shadow wouldn’t be performing tonight…Awwww~”
 
The crowd groaned together with Kyung, “But but but! Listen up guys. We have the couple from the previous group, Droplets, to take over the dance floor! A round of applause for the couple a.k.a Ubomb!”
 
The crowd cheered as most of them knew the couple. Droplets were even more famous than Shadow as they were the ones who started this dance floor in DUSK. The two couples got on stage as they prepared themselves to dance. They held hands and shared a kiss before Taeil queued with the start of their dance. They got into serious mode and started their dance performance.
 

 

 


(for people who don’t know who is Yukwon a.k.a U-kwon and Minhyuk a.k.a. B-bomb, watch this video. XD The red hair guy is Yukwonie and the other guy is his hubby Minhyuk-ah~ :D)
 
Hyunseung was observing from the side of the stage and a wide smile was stuck on his lips when his dongsaengs were doing great. But he did found a few mistakes here and there in their performance. After the song ended, the crowd cheered for an encore. The couple thanked the crowd and Kyung announced that the dance floor will end tonight as Shadow wouldn’t be dancing. The crowd groaned and continued their partying on the dance floor. Minhyuk and Yukwon went to the side of the stage to find Hyunseung.
 
“Hyung, did you watch us, did you watch us?” Yukwon asked enthusiastically.
 
Hyunseung pat on his shoulder, “Yes, you did well Kwonie. But the both of still lack this chemistry. You have to brush up on that.”
 
Minhyuk frowned as Hyunseung hit the nail on the spot. He knew that they had teamwork problem, but he just didn’t know what way are there to improve it. Hyunseung noticed the frown and patted on Minhyuk’s shoulders too. He pressed his thumb between Minhyuk’s brows and smoothen the frown.
 
“You gonna grow older faster like that, Minhyuk-ah. Don’t worry. You and Kwonie improved a lot on teamwork already. It takes time, okay?”
 
Minhyuk gave Hyunseung a small smile as a form of thanks for the encouragement. Not far away from them, they overheard Kyung talking to Zico. Because the music was blasting again, Kyung had to shout to Zico and therefore the three other males could hear them too.
 
“Zico-ah, tomorrow is the day right?”
 
That sentence made Hyunseung froze on spot. Yes, tomorrow is the day. The most important day of his life, and the most fateful day that he was to bury with his past. Zico widen his eyes and covered Kyung’s mouth when he noticed that Hyunseung could hear him. Yukwon and Minhyuk pulled Hyunseung away and towards the dance floor, but Hyunseung’s mind has already drifted back to the past.
 
What could this fateful day? What actually happened to Hyunseung? Will Hyunseung and Junhyung get closer after the watch’s involvement? Will Yoseob accept Doojoon? Will Gikwang confess to Dongwoon?
 
A/N: okay, I know lots of you are going to ask me, why are so many of the people in my fic with tattoos? Okay, tell you the truth – I have towards tattoos from the time junnie tattooed himself. OTL. So…sorry if u dun lik tattoos. I just have something towards guys with quotes tattoo. XD kekekeke! XD and…WOOHOO IM BACK TO SPAM FICS. Give me requests for junseung fics to @yjhsxjuran in twitter! :DDDD I accept all kind of fics, except for s. XD I only accept two requests, if I have alr accept two, den Im sorry I have to reject you. ><; dun b angry! ;A;
 
And and and…im really sorry if im rushing this fic, so I wanna get over the borin parts so that everyone wont get bored. XD heehee! :D thank you for reading! :D