Markson

Storm's Drabbles

My friend asked me to write one of my "gay fanfics" in English...so I did.
This is a less serious post because everyone needs to be silly every once in a while.

 

"Marky!" Jackson called from where he sat on the couch.
Although the dorm was shared by five other boys, Jackson and Mark were the only ones around. For months the two had spent much time together which had only resulted in the raven-haired male to fall for the red head. Fortunately, when Jackson had confessed, Mark had admitted to feeling the same way. However, the two had kept their love affair secret. After all, it was taboo to fall for a band-mate, especially being both male.
"What is it?" Mark asked sleepily, hi hair messy and unkempt. It was evident that he had just woken up.
"Come here," Jackson demanded, his tone coming out whinier than he had intended.
Mark made his way over and was about to settle himself down beside Jackson, but the American let out a yelp of surprise as he was pulled into Jackson's lap. "I want you." Jackson was feeling needy and he just wanted his boyfriend.
"Do you?" A sly smirked crossed Mark's lips.
"Yes," Jackson answered and was about to lean in for a kiss, but Mark turned away.
"You're a flaming homoual, Jackson," Mark said before rolling off into the sunset to live his life as a cat trainer.