1

Vacation?

Now

Today is March 16th 2014. It has been 4 days since the missing of #TH666 after the air traffic control lost contact with the plane. The flight that carries 179 passengers (including 1 infant) with 7 crews was expected to arrive at Changland on March 13th at 0800 hours. The air traffic control lost contact with the plane at 1205 hours, right after the pilot, Kiyoshi Teppei and his co-pilot, Izuki Shun reported that they are turning on the autopilot mode.” - The news about the missing plane are still full of mystery even after 4 days.

 

The Japan government are trying hard to find the plane. They even asked for help from various countries for Search and Rescue mission. Even with the large number of planes and ships, there's still no news about the missing plane, good or bad.

 

The families of the passengers and crews are still hoping that they are still alive and praying for their safety. People around the world are showing concern to the unfortunate event. But some of the netizens are being rude and heartless by writing useless and discourage message about it.

 

 

 

4 days ago

Somewhere on the ocean, several people are trying to survive the waves and cold weather.. Most of them are already dead.

 

 

Flashback 15 minutes before the crash

Its 11:50pm, Japan time. Most of the passengers are sleeping after the dinner being served half an hour ago.

 

Haru is too tired after his work that he sleeps before the meal being served.

 

Celina and her step sister, Sophie are so noisy fighting each other.

 

Damn, I should be sleeping on the bed right now. Look at what you did to me, Cel! Are you happy now?” This is her second time on a plane after 20 years living without a father. But her mom got married to Celina's dad last week.

 

It's not my fault, ok? It's your mom's ideas!”

 

No, it's not! It's your dad's fault for flirting with my mom! And they are the one who should go to honeymoon, but why they want us to go?”

 

Apparently Sophie's mom decided to send both of them out of the country instead of the married couple went to honeymoon. Its because she wants both of them to know each other better as step sisters.

 

Its because your mom wanna use my dad's money till he bankrupts! Can't you see it, pie?”

 

Excuse me, you are disturbing other passengers. Please keep your voice low”

 

The stewardess looks nervous because almost all of the other passenger are looking at those 2 teenagers. Sophie glances at her while making face. She reads the name tag of the stewardess.

 

Ann

 

Ann, don't be a busybody. Get lost now. I don't need anything at the moment.” She answers it with a straight face. Celina looks at her, shocked.

 

Can't you talk properly to her? What the is wrong with you?”

 

Oh hell yeah, everything is wrong with me and you are the ing angel!”

 

I'm sorry. We will keep it down.” Ann smiles awkwardly before continue doing her work.

 

Can you just shut up for an hour? You are so ing noisy, pie!”

 

Can you stop talking to me, Cel?”

 

Ugh! I lost my appetite when I’m with you!”

 

Me too! You make me feels like puking rainbows!” Both of them leave the food in front of them and stop talking. Sophie took out her novel from her backpack to read it while Celina just plugs in her earphone and listen to some musics before she went to sleep.

 

 

Han is sitting at seat #5A in the first class section. He was full after eating with his friends at the airport before took took the flight. So he still didn’t eat the meal that was served. He reads the report about his patient.

 

Excuse me, sir. Are you not gonna eat that?” Han looks to the left. A fat guy is asking him about his untouched dinner.

 

No, I already full.”

 

Would you mind if I eat it?”

 

Oh no, you can have it.” He gives that guy his meal.

 

Thanks! I'm still hungry. The food that were being served is not enough for me. Hahaha.” He laughs shyly while Han just smiles.

 

So you are going to Changland for holidays,..?”

 

You can call me Han. I'm going there for some works.” He wants to continue his reading, but since that guy keep on talking, he paused his reading session.

 

I'm Paul. We are going for our first trip with our baby by the way. And she is my wife, Mari.” He shows off his wife and son to Han. Both of them are sleeping soundly beside him.

 

Sounds nice. I know a bit about Changland but I've never been there either. This is my first time to go there for work as a private doctor.”

 

You are a doctor? Cool. Ok, continue your reading. I'm gonna eat your dinner now.” He smiles before he opens the container.

 

Enjoy your holiday, Mr. Paul”

 

Enjoy your work, Dr. Han”

 

 

 

They served oily food for dinner?” Ji sighed. She is a businesswoman that treasures her health so she didn't eat oily food. So she just drinks the mineral water that was provided.

 

 

 

Sanga, a famous painter from UK. She stopped drawing after she can't find inspiration. So she decided to find it by traveling around the world. She's on diet so she didn't eat her meal.

 

 

 

I'm so excited! I don't think I can sleep tonight!” Abby, Sarah's friend. They met in their university, taking same course and decided to do their final year project together after almost 3 years being best friends.

 

Come on, let me sleep, Abby! I was working too hard last night and now I can't even open my eyes.”

 

But you didn't even eat your dinner, Sarah.”

 

You can have it if you want”

 

No, no, no! I already eat more than I supposed to eat!”

 

Ok then. Leave it there. Just let me continue my sleep”

 

You are no fun~” She stops bothering Sarah and starts watching her movies.

 

 

There's another person who are secretly excited to go to Changland. He seems mysteriously creepy. He smiles for a while before being serious. But then it repeats quite a times. Kai looks outside of the window.

 

You will be mine later! Just wait for me! Its almost time!

 

He smirks before being serious again. The food in front of him is still there, untouched.

 

Thinking of you being mine makes me full

 

 

 

In the cockpit

Izuki yawns a bit. Kiyoshi is still smiling happily while looking at the stars. This is not his first time being a pilot, but he likes star gazing since he was a kid.

 

Teppei, imma sleep first. If you are tired, just turn on the autopilot.”

 

Ok. No problem” Izuki sleep right away after saying that.

 

Maybe I should go eat my meal.”

 

Captain, you didn't eat your dinner yet?” Kelly, the head of stewardess walks into the cockpit to clear the meal.

 

Wait, I will put this on autopilot mode first.” He pressed the radio that are connected to air traffic control.

 

Mr. Kiyoshi Teppei reporting.”

 

Air traffic control speaking”

 

I will put the plane on autopilot mode now.”

 

Roger that. Anything else?”

 

...” The radar of #TH666 suddenly lost.

 

 

 

*******

Important note: im not a pilot myself, so just ignore anything that you think nonsense or illogical :>