Chapter 45

Locked with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

She was sitting on their bed…her pink lips pouted in curiosity... her brown hair tumble in disarray over her shoulders… and her round eyes followed every move of her husband who was pacing around their room, busily fixing himself while talking with someone over his phone… she just woke up… technically woke up from the impatient voice of her husband... it was still early yet he looked like he’s in a great hurry to leave…

Her brows slowly connected as she heard him scolded the person over the other line… hair was still untidy; fresh from coming out from the shower… he was now seated on a chair putting on his shoes… 

Just then she jumped a bit when she heard him curse after he hanged up…hesitated to approach him, she just stayed on their bed and continuously watched him in worry… clearly he didn’t notice her already awake… tightly gripping on his phone before bringing up the back of his hand on his forehead and slumped on the chair he was seated at… silence instantly filled their room as he continuously stayed like that, face twisted from thinking… drown in so much stress…

“Jiyong…”

Her soft voice echoed across their room…startling him, he immediately woke him up from his trance and made him to quickly sit straight on his seat… hands dropped on both arm rests as his head darted towards their bed and found his beautiful wife looking at him with much distress in her face…

“Are you okay…?”

She asked… and just by hearing that… his once troubled expression slowly calmed… forcing himself to let out a smile… hiding his weary soul… he just don’t want to see that bothered look on his wife’s face… 

He stood up from his seat; put his phone back inside his pants’ pocket as he walked towards her… brushing out the stress in his mind… he fixed his gaze on his wife’s face… despite the worry in her face… she still looked beautiful… like a lost kid with some strands of her hair sticking out from its flow… and her cherry lips slightly curled in sadness… such a waste for that one whole month for not appreciating this beauty before… but it could only warm his heart now thinking that every morning he would be able to admire her beauty… the first man who could have a glimpse of her angel-like face… 

“I’m fine…”

He said softly as he sat beside her… his eyes fluttered with affection as he lifted his hand and reached for her… gently caressed the back of her head; smoothening her hair… his gaze wandered along her face… admiring every contour of her smooth skin as he smiled in himself…

But despite hearing that, she clearly knew that he’s not… his eyes clearly depicted it…if only she could take away that weariness inside him… with that, her hand came to reach for his face, startling him a bit… she caressed his face… 

“Please don’t stress yourself too much…”

She mumbled… upon hearing it, the smile on his lips grew wider… held her hand on his face with his free hand, he brought it down on his lap before leaning down towards her and placed a long gentle kiss on her forehead…

Her furrowed brows slowly calmed… bit on her lower lip as she squeezed his hand with hers… 

He smiled as he faced her again… pat her head before tapping her nose with his finger…

“You look cute when you’re worried about me… but as much as I want to see it… I don’t want you to get worried… especially when there’s nothing to be worried about…”

He felt his intestines tied into knots upon seeing her confused face… gaze landed on her still pouting lips…he bit his lower lip to suppress himself from ‘wanting’ her early in the morning… realizing that he had some business that he needed to do…

With that, he gave her hand one last squeeze before he stood up from their bed…

“I won’t be able to attend class today because I still need to fix something at work…”

He said as he walked back to his closet to finish fixing himself… 

She could only let out an ‘oh’… a bit sad that he won’t be with her later… after a while stood up from their bed and went towards her closet to prepare herself as well for school… 

“Oh… before I forgot… mom and dad will be back… dad said they’ll be here at dinner…” 

Jiyong said as he went out from his closet and wore his coat… and upon hearing it… Dara’s face immediately beamed in happiness… she missed her in-laws just as she missed her parents…

“Really…?!”

When she turned around Jiyong was already standing in front of her, startling her…

“Yes… so no more hanging out with your friend for a while arasso… go home early…” 

She looked at him wonderingly… which earned a light chuckle from her husband…

“I’ll call you later if I’ll be able to go home early and pick you up…”

She was about to tell him that he doesn’t need to… Mr. Lee can pick her up instead… but he already beat her to it as he leaned down to peck on her lips…

“I have to go now…” he whispered… all she could do was to nod… 

About to turn on to his heels… he found himself stayed rooted before her… and as if he hasn’t had enough… he went closer to her… making her to step back and hit her back on one of the cabinets inside her closet… he wrapped one of his arms around her waist and pulled her body to his, placing his forehead against hers to make her face him… he watched her for a while… lost in her beauty once again…

“You’ll be late for your class now…” 

His brown orbs were fixed into watching the curve of her lips… his free hand then reached for it and tapped the soft flesh of her lips with his two fingers… her hands came on both of his sides, holding on to him, burying her fingers on the fabric of his slacks… her breathing slowly became erratic as the beatings of her heart started to quicken… 

“They are all waiting for me now…”

He mumbled once again… but between them he’s likely the one who don’t want to let go the most… his arm tightly wrapped along her waist, keeping her so close… 

The tips of their noses brushed against each other… and after a while of pondering and playing with her lips… he had found himself again taking her lips with his… instantly closing his eyes as he savored the softness of it… his free hand immediately came to the back of her head to deepen their kiss… 

She on the other hand could only hook both of her arms under his… tightly holding on to his back and shoulder, closing her eyes as well… tongues easily slipped in inside both warm wet cavern… the two flesh danced with each other without restraints… she moaned inside his mouth… enough to awaken every fibers of his desire for her

Please log in to read the full chapter