Chapter 30

Locked with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Her hair flowed as the wind blew past her… her dress waved as she walked towards the shore… and her eyes… nothing beats the gleams in her eyes even the sparkling bed of ocean in front of them…

He watched her as she began to drown to her own reverie… as if forgetting everything around her and even him… he was about to drop his gaze from her… when she suddenly turned her gaze towards him and again, wearing her warm smile…

How could such simple gesture could set flame inside him… a tingling sensation that he cant explain… that could drive him to lose himself… never did he expected to feel contented seeing a smile from the woman who only wished to be in pain…

As if it was the most beautiful thing he had ever lay his eyes to… couldn’t even budge a single step away from her or even set his eyes to something other than her… he subconsciously gulped down… seeing her slowly making her way towards him… somehow felt nervous as her eyes stayed lock with his the whole time…

She stood in front of him…her gaze shifted somewhere else and pursed her lips waiting for him… 

Finally he snapped back to his self and managed to look away… he cleared out his throat which caught her attention back to him…

“Let’s go…”

He started with his tracks and she immediately followed him behind… she looked around and her eyes widen upon seeing where they were heading… it was the same construction site from yesterday… she thought…

He suddenly stopped which made her almost bumped on him from behind… the next thing he did almost choked her in surprise…

He glanced to his side, enough to see her confused face…and without another word from him, his hand reached for hers…surprised on how perfect it is for her hand to fit with his…as he realized…

A sudden push to make him do what he did… remembering last night’s incident… seeing her alone and helpless put much guilty in him…and worse was seeing her running away from him… leaving him behind that almost break him apart…

Holding her hand as if she will leave him again… a fear that he can’t even explain to himself why… and just then, while holding her hand, he felt a familiar stir inside his chest… there goes that skip again that now he even got accustomed to… painful yet could drive him to thrill of contentment… 

She was left in awe… blinking her eyes thinking if it was just her imagination… wondering if it is just lack of sleep… but no matter how many times she tried blinking her eyes… it still doesn’t change that in fact it’s really happening… 

Her heart raced… pounding inside her chest like wild drums… she became conscious… for her hand started to sweat because of the unusual feeling his hold has given to her…

Suddenly she felt her eyes started to sting… how silly could she get feeling teary-eyed just because of his hand… but honestly… she can’t explain even to herself the overwhelming feeling inside of her that moment… probably it was jus

Please log in to read the full chapter