Chapter 21

Locked with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Thanks for taking care of my daughter…”

Seunghyun just came back from his business trip… he quickly went directly to the Kwon’s mansion to see Dara and especially his daughter even didn’t bother to change from his business suit… but upon reaching their house, Jiyong was the only one who welcomed him… learning that his two angels were still sleeping after playing in the beach earlier.

“Don’t mention it… my wife was really happy during Soojin’s stay here... and I’m sure she’ll be sad once you guys went back abroad…”

Seunghyun smiled upon hearing it from ‘her’ husband… could feel that Jiyong’s concern towards his wife… and somehow felt relieved that ‘she’ married a good man… for once he knew she’s sad and hurting… he’ll definitely not just step back and do nothing about it…

The two men continued talking about different things especially in business… with their young age they’re now both aware of every sides inside that particular industry…

Jiyong almost forgot that he was talking to another guy with the same feeling as his friend towards his wife… Their talk was only got stop when a familiar little voice called Seunghyun from upstairs…

“Appa…!”

The little girl ran downstairs that made the two men quickly stood up and almost run towards the little girl…

“Soojin-ah…! Don’t run…”

But the little girl was too excited to listen… she still ran her way towards his dad while extending her arms… Seunghyun chuckled on his daughter’s adorableness and lifted her up on in his arms… not minding if he’s still quite tired from his trip…

Jiyong just watched the father and daughter at the side… can’t but to feel a tinge of envy seeing the little girl so happy with his father… and suddenly his mind flied towards his wife who’s still in their room…

“Did my baby behaved during her stay here…?”

Seunghyun’s tone immediately changed when he talked to his daughter… his serious image instantly got replaced by his pure fatherly image… the little girl chuckled and nodded… hugging her dad tight for she truly missed him.

Jiyong bowed his head down… thinking if there would be a time he would have that moment with his own child… that with his situation right now… would there be a time that his child would hug him and miss him like that…?

“Soojin met with omma’s friends… uncle Youngbae, CL-roo… Mr.Lee…-”

The little girl started to tell things about her stay to his dad… Seunghyun just listened to her and would once in while glance at Jiyong… smiling to the other guy hinting that her daughter may take time to tell her whole story… and Jiyong got the hint…

“I’ll just check on Dara…”

Seunghyun nodded before lifting her daughter out in the garden to hear more of her stories…

Jiyong made his way upstairs… finally got over to what had happened hours ago in their room… but upon making his way towards their room… she then just got out of their room freshly showered…

He quickly stopped in his tracks just like her… she didn’t expect him to still be at their house… but can’t but to feel at least happy to know that he is… but the awkward atmosphere between them right now is becoming suffocating… he cleared his throat before speaking.

“Seunghyun’s downstairs…”

“Oppa…?”

She quickly asked in reply… her husband flinched a bit upon hearing her calling her brother-in-law in such way again… and he still didn’t like it…

Dara quickly quickened her tracks… excitement could be seen on her face and that didn’t escape his eyes… and as soon as she got near him… he quickly held on to her arm… as if he didn’t want her to go downstairs and meet with her brother-in-law… since when did he became this possessive..?

She looked at him wonderingly… he quickly let go of her arm, surprised with his own actions…

“Ask him to stay for dinner…and don’t ever flirt around inside my house”

And with that he walked past her… but before he could walk further, she spoke.

“Aren’t you going down…?”

She asked which made him stop from his track… didn’t she hear what he just told her…?

“Why..? Do you want me to ruin your time with your dear oppa…?”

His tone sounded to sharp… and yet she can’t make herself get mad with him... just confused to his sudden change of mood…

“I… I just thought you don’t have anything to do in here… better just join us-…”

“I’ll go downstairs… geez can’t I just have take my shower first…?”

He rolled his eyes before continuing on with his tracks… taking his time for he really doesn’t want to ruin her last time together with the two downstairs… not minding his sudden concern for her… or just keeping himself away from feeling another envy he would feel once he join them…

He went down went it’s already time for dinner… seeing the three having the time of their life… he played blank and careless… Dara watched him as he sat next to her… quite bothered why he’s been acting so quiet… the dinner wasn’t quiet thanks to Soojin for making it alive…

--

“When’s your flight…?”

Dara approached Seunghyun after dinner… while her husband accompanied Soojin to somewhere…

Her voice showed sadness… hoping their flight would be at least moved by tomorrow so that she could spend more time with her niece…

“This night… I still have to catch up a meeting once we got there…”

Her sadness then got replaced by worry… he’s been working too much… and now that no ones there to take care of him, it worries her more…

“What’s with the face…? Don’t worry… I still eat and sleep on time… I should be the one worrying about you…”

Her bro raised… she looked at him wonderingly while he just chuckled at her…

“You’re way too busy with your husband now that you may eventually forget about your oppa…”

Here he is again with his childish j

Please log in to read the full chapter