Chapter 2

Locked with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

She’s his wife… his body maybe belongs to her but his heart belongs to another woman… she can’t blame him for loving someone… for even herself doesn’t feel that way to him… being in an arranged marriage at such a young age made their lives completely changed.

She already knew that marriage without her consent will come eventually… but she never expected this kind of suffering would come with it… 

He thinks she ruined his life that’s why ruining hers would pay for it… she never knew he loves someone not until they got married… he blamed her for everything and all she could do is to apologize to him…

She never felt respected by him… not when they’re parents are in sight… sometimes he would not go home and spend the night to his lover’s house… she tried to understand him but with him calling her out with names and ignoring her pleads makes it hard for her.

[Flashback]

 

“You have to marry him in order to save this family… Don’t you care about us…?” Her dad said after she rejected the proposal of marrying the son of her father’s business partner…


She’s been living a happy life in abroad not until the news came that their business is having a big trouble… they’re business is one of the country’s top corporations and because of the poor state of the economy makes it weak…. 

Just like the Parks, the Kwons also has the same level as them… merging the two companies would help each other in their current state.

Her elder sister already took part in a arrange marriage their parents set for her… being in a rich family is not as happy as what others thinking about… all that Dara wants is freedom but now that it’s her turn to be tied with someone she doesn’t even know makes that freedom more impossible.


If only she has the strength to oppose her family…. But she has to do it… she loves her family… her parents never neglected them and their needs and maybe doing what her father wants would repay for those they’ve done for her.

“Yes father… I’ll accept it…”

But she didn’t know that by accepting it would ruin someone else’s life.
 


[End of flashback]



The Kwon family has two sons… the eldest son was suppose to be wedded with her but her ran off years ago because he can’t take being told of what to do… Dara doesn’t know anything about him.

Kwon Jiyong… the second son accepted all the responsibilities that his brother supposed to be having and that includes marrying one of the daughters of the Parks.

It was already enough for him being the heir of their company… but marrying someone he doesn’t love was too much for him.

He love someone else and being apart with her would ruin him… she’s the reason why he can overcome all the hardship his responsibilities were giving him but when the news came up that he have to marry some spoiled brat… he felt like his world would break apart.
 


[Flashback]


“Dad… please don’t do this to me… I’ll do anything that you want but please don’t let me marry someone I don’t love…” He pleaded with all his might for many times since the news came up to him.

“Jiyong, this is the only way we could make our company stronger… if only your brother’s here…” His father explained to him once aga

Please log in to read the full chapter