Final CHEESECAKE

CHEESECAKE

 

Twelve in the midnight, the rain sound echoed in his head. Tears were flowing down his cheek, waiting for the text message from his soul mate but to no avail. He bawled on the bed, hugging himself for the warmth. He insisted to not pull the blanket over his body, wishing to be sick at the moment. As usual, the milky male would always be late and his birthday was long forgotten. Sehun had never been alert about Luhan’s birthday, not even trying to wish him a ‘happy birthday’ right on time. It was 2 years since he confessed to the doe-eyed male but never tried to note everything of what Luhan like and dislike.

Feeling of breaking up with the male was growing inside him but his love was too big for the blonde that he couldn’t even dare to spill out the words. He brushed away his tears with the back of his hand, sniffle. The world seemed to understand of what he was feeling inside. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, pushing himself up and climbed down the bed. His tummy was rumbling signaling for ‘I need food’. He got onto his feet and began to walk heading downstairs and straight to the kitchen.

He took 2 packs of ramyun in the dry storage, putting them in a bowl, pouring the hot water in it and made his way to the dining table. He sat down, resting his chin on his elbow and staring at the bowl of ramyun, boring. His heart was burning in fire as the image of Oh-freaking-Sehun flashing behind his eyes. He clenched his jaw and smacked his own head. ‘Ouch!’ he yelped in pain and cried, sobbing violently but then he stopped in a brief second when his tummy growled begging for food. Fingers were tapping on the table as he started to shove the ramyun in his mouth with the other hand using chopsticks; eating with frustration.

After a few minutes, he finished his meal and shuffled to the kitchen counter and placed the empty bowl on it, insisted to not wash the dishes. He bit his inner cheek and remained stiff. Eyes were staring at the nothingness; mind was spacing out thinking about the milky male. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms were wrapping around his waist, bringing his mind back to reality. He peeked at the arms that were gripping his waist and gritted his teeth, ready to explode.

“Lulu baby, I miss you.” The latter whispered to his ear.

He quickly shoved the latter away and yelled, “I hate you Oh Sehun!!” stomping his feet on the floor, walked heading to the main door and stormed out from the house.

 

 

Sehun’s jaw dropped, eyes widened in disbelief. He was speechless and didn’t expect to be greeted with a lion Han not a deer Han. He then frowned and trying to think about what he had done that day. He had done nothing serious that could make the other mad, he thought. But he still didn’t notice that it was 21st April, Luhan’s birthday had passed. He sometimes stupid and person who suffered from Alzheimer were way better than him. Glancing at the calendar and muttered, ‘21st April 2014?’ then he furrowing his brows. The date seemed familiar. He repeated the date until his mind boomed him with ’20th April is Luhan’s birthday’. He slapped his right cheek and quickly ran out the house with guilt and regret crept under his skin, looking for Luhan. He was just realized that it was still raining outside. He was about to walked out of the gate when his eyes caught a familiar body figure on the left side, sitting on the swing alone.

He bit his lower lip and walked closer to where the deer was sitting. He could see the other was burning in fire, staring at him like a murderer and fists clenching. Sehun’s heart beat racing, the mad Luhan was scary and he hated to be in the situation where the older get mad and staring at him like the other was a snake and he was a rat, ready to be eaten. Luhan was soaked in water.

“Stop right there!” Luhan shouted making the blonde froze with the trembling knees.

“L- Lulu b- baby, please l- listen to m- me first. Please, it’s raining and you might be s-”

“Listen to you? !! I hate you Oh-ing-Sehun! My birthday was long forgotten, since you’ve been my boyfriend, you’d never wished me happy birthday right on time! I hate to be wished with ‘happy belated birthday’! I hate you.”  He yelled earning a pathetic face from the blonde but he didn’t buy it, instead he walked away leaving the stiff Sehun behind, got inside the house and made his way to his bedroom. He was disappointed, he knew that he shouldn’t get mad and yelled to the younger but he wanted an attention. The blonde was always busy with his company job and seldom spent his free time with the older. 

Sehun froze, watching the mad Luhan walking inside, leaving him alone at the front yard. He let out a long sighed and slowly began his step into the house. His mind was in miserable, didn’t have any idea of how to console the deer. Luhan wasn’t the one who easily lost his temper but today was instead. Perhaps he should be aware of everything about Luhan since the older needed more attention from him. He admitted that he was too busy with his company job and rarely spent his free time with the older, but there was nothing he could do because it was his job and he was responsible to take care of the company. He took a deep breath and clicked the bedroom door open. He peeked to the right and saw Luhan was bawling on the bed, the blanket was on the floor and the pillows were thrown a few feet away from the bed. He heaved a sigh, walking to the closet, grabbing towel and changed his clothes. He walked closer to the bed exhaling a heavy breath.

Luhan who noticed the blonde was stepping closer to the bed, switching off the night stand light and twitched his body with back facing the other.

The milky-skinned male climbed up the bed and laid his body next to Luhan. He twitched his body to the right and wrapped his arms around the older’s waist, pulling him closer to his chest and rest his chin on the older’s shoulder. “I’m sorry. Hum?” he whispered.

Luhan didn’t respond and just ignore the younger, closing his eyes ready to sleep. Deep inside him, he loved the way Sehun circled his arms around his small waist. He loved the warmth of Sehun’s body and the younger sweet strawberry scent, it calmed him. He wasn’t completely mad at the younger, but he wanted to be with the blonde on his important day. It was okay if the blonde would spend his all day long at the company on the day after tomorrow but not on his birthday.

The next morning, he woke up with no one beside him. As usual, Sehun was leaving for his company and he was alone, again. He groaned in frustration and got up from the bed. He cried his lung out but suddenly his phone rang. He whipped his head to the right and grabbed his phone on the nightstand. Sehun’s name flashed on the screen. He scoffed and pick up the phone.

“What?” he asked.

 

“Baby I need your favor. Can you come to my office?”

 

“Why?” he asked again, flatly.

 

“I’ve left the important documents on the dining table. I need it now, can yo-“

 

“Just come home and take it by your own. I don’t feel like helping.” He spat without thinking about the other feelings.

 

“Baby please…” Sehun begged.

 

“No, I’m hanging up.” He hung up the phone, putting it aside and walked to the bathroom for shower. Sehun seemed to ignore his feelings and act like nothing was happened. Sometimes he felt like skinning his lover alive and threw him into the bonfire, or perhaps wushu his boyfriend mercilessly until the boy knelt in front of him begging for life. His heart was in pain and hurt but the other was like ‘hey sorry, I love you and that’s all’ that’s all.

He got into the bath tub and leaned his head against the wall, resting his mind. The pathetic face of Oh-freaking-Sehun suddenly popped in his head, he groaned and shook his head vigorously, chasing the thoughts away. He was annoyed and stressed.

After half an hour, he walked out from the bathroom; his head was aching and hot. He was feeling weak and his face was in pale. Suddenly his eyes spotted Sehun who was sitting at the edge of the bed, smiling flatly at him. He rolled his eyes in annoyance and shuffled to the closet, grabbing a white short sleeves shirt and short khakis. He wore the clothes without glancing at the latter that couldn’t stop keeping his eyes on him. He peeked to his shoulder and noticing Sehun was walking closer to him. He his back to stop the other but only to be greeted with a kiss. The blonde was pulling him closer by circling a pair of arms around his waist, kissing him with full of passion and soft.

Luhan was a bit surprised, but didn’t kiss the other back, he was still sulking and he didn’t need a kiss, he wanted a gift, not an over-sized teddy bear, not a car, not everything but time, just time.

Sehun pulled away when he realized that Luhan wasn’t replied his kiss, the older’s body was hot and he look so pale. He was worried and quickly touched the doe-eyed male’s forehead with his palms. The older probably got a fever because of last night. He looked at the latter’s eyes that filled with anger and sulk. He sighed and brought his hands to cup Luhan’s face. He caressed the older’s cheeks with his thumbs. “Your body’s hot. Let me take you to the doctor okay? I think you’ve catch a cold because of last night.” He said with a soft voice, but Luhan didn’t respond instead his slowly pushed the blonde and walked out the bedroom.

Sehun groaned and ruffled his hair in frustration. “Oh my God what should I do? I’m totally lost my sanity now.” He huffed, walking back and forth thinking of what to do next to console his lover. Suddenly the memory of him having a date at the Cake House with the older popped in his mind. He curved his lips up and quickly stormed out from the bedroom, made his way downstairs. When he reached the living hall, his eyes spotted Luhan – sitting on the couch watching Oggy and the cockroaches on TV.

He walked closer to the couch and sat next to the sulking deer. “Lu baby, have you taken your breakfast? It’s almost 11, poor your tummy. And you should’ve gone to the doctor; I know you’re not feeling well.” He caressed Luhan’s pale face and planted a kiss on the cheek.

“No mood,” Luhan answered with a poker face.

“Baby please, stop sulking. I’m totally sorry about yesterday. I promise to not leave you again on your birthday please, and I’m worried about you right now, you’re in fever.” Sehun pleaded, but Luhan didn’t buy it and pretended that he wasn’t listening to the blonde’s words.

“I’m not going, just let me rot in here. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” He said. When he was about to get off the couch, Sehun stopped him.

“Baby…” Sehun called with a soft voice.

“Don’t baby me. Just leave me alone.” With that he walked away and leaving the blonde at the living hall, heading to the backyard.

Sehun sighed in surrender. He then rushed out the house and drove himself to the pharmacy to buy medicines. He was worried to death but then he realized that he wasn’t good in persuading but he would try hard to make the other smile again.

After he bought the medicine, he walked to the Cake House near the pharmacy – wanted to buy a cheesecake for Luhan since he knew that the older loved the cheesecake as much as he loved him because Sehun once asked him, between him – Sehun and the cheesecake which one the older would choose. And he answered with ‘both’.

When he was in front of the Cake House, he pushed the door stepping inside while eyes wandering – looking for his high school friend – Kai  – a tan-skinned guy with dark brown lock and good looking also the owner of the Cake House. But there was no sign of Kai in there.

His steps stopped at the counter and he was greeted by a Chinese look guy named Minseok. “Hey, Sehun! It’s been months I haven’t seen you around. What’s up?”

Sehun grinned at the older and replied, “I was a bit busy with my job hyung, and today… Luhan didn’t want to talk with me, because I forgot again about his birthday.” His smile faded away in the mention of Luhan.

“God! Sehun I’ve told you that Luhan hated a ‘happy belated birthday’ wish and I think you already know about it.”

“Yeah, I know it but…” He sighed, words stuck on his throat.

“Nah, don’t worry. I think the cheesecake will make him back to normal.” Minseok chirped happily at the younger.

Sehun frowned and asked, “How could you know that?”

“Ugh, Sehun, make up your mind! I’m his childhood friend you silly and don’t tell me that you want to be like Yixing, forgetful? Huh?” Minseok exclaimed while rolling his eyes over the fact that his boyfriend was also a forgetful person.

“Uh – it’s not like that… but ugh, whatever hyung, just give me the cheesecake.” He said while pouting.

The older chuckled and quickly moved to the cake storage, took the said cake placing into the box and wrapped. He tied the box with a white ribbon.

“Chajann! Here’s your cheesecake and please Sehun, take a good care of Lulu. I think he needs you by his side, spend more time with him. He’s not the one who easily getting mad, he needs your attention.” Minseok said with a pleaded smile plastered on his lips, patting the younger’s shoulder.

“Thanks hyung. I’ll try my best and thanks for your advice. I wish that I was you since you know everything about him.” Sehun smiled bitterly.

“You don’t have to be like me. Lulu loves you and you should get closer to know more about him, and get closer doesn’t mean only on the bed but the heart. Okay?”

Sehun’s face blushed in the mention of bed – but then nodded in understood. He fished out the wallet from his pocket and paid for the cake. “So, see you again hyung. Thanks for everything. I hope we can have a tea time together one day.” Sehun said and smiled nicely at the older.

“Sure, and take care okay?”

Sehun bid goodbye and quickly walked out from the Cake House heading to his car. Minseok’s advice was still lingering in his head and the older was right, Luhan needed him to be by his side and he should spend more time with Luhan. His heart lightened up when he saw there was a chance to make his boyfriend smiled again.

He glanced at his wrist-watch showing that it was half past two in the afternoon. He placed the cake at the back seat of his car and quickly drove himself home. It took twenty minutes from the Cake House to his place and he was hoping that Luhan’s fever didn’t get any worse or he might die in mess because he was a terrible nurse and never be good in taking care of a patient.

Luhan was lying on the bed, covering his body with blanket, and his body started to shiver. He felt regret because of not listening to Sehun’s words. Tears were rolling down his cheek, hoping for Sehun to lie beside him and hug him tightly.  When he closed his eyes, he heard the door creaked open and footsteps sound filled the air. He knew that it was Sehun but he was too weak to even turn his head to look at the person.

Sehun walked closer to the bed hurriedly as he noticed Luhan was trembling under the blanket. He touched the older’s forehead with his palm and said, “Lulu, your fever is getting worse. You need to see the doctor, okay? Let m-”

Luhan shook his head. He shushed the other placing his index finger on Sehun’s lips, “I need your warmth.” He said with a husky voice. 

“But-”

“Please Sehun.” Luhan pleaded.

Sehun sighed and just nodded in agree. But then he said, “But you need to take medicine first, is that okay?”

The older nodded and he quickly rushed out heading to the kitchen to grab a bottle of plain water and hurriedly back to the bedroom. He poured the water in a glass, while Luhan shoving medicine in his mouth. Sehun helped the older to sit up on the bed and drink the water.

“Lu baby, please don’t be like this anymore. You almost killed me. I’m dying of worried.” the older’s brown lock, he pecked a kiss on the older’s lips. “I promise to spend more time with you…” he said with a soft voice caressing the doe-eyed male’s face.

Luhan stared at the younger with pout and said, “Don’t plead me with your promise. I’m not forgiving you today, but I need your warmth.”

Sehun let out a long sigh, frustrated but just obeyed to the older. He climbed up the bed and laid next to Luhan. The older wrapped his arms around the blonde’s waist and buried his face in the crook of the younger’s neck; breathing the sweet strawberry scent of Sehun, he closed his eyes.

Sehun hugged the deer, pulling him closer into tight embrace. He missed his boyfriend and that was the moment when he felt that it was okay if Luhan was meant to have a fever everyday as long as he could warm the other with his hugs and kisses. Thinking about how silly he was over the thoughts, he giggled and kissed the older’s forehead. Both were drifted to sleep sharing the warmth together and snored peacefully.

 

It was quarter before nine in the evening. He was awake because his tummy was growling, asking for food. He just remembered that he didn’t eat anything since the morning. He pulled away from Luhan and sat up, back leaning against the headboard. He was staring at the white ceiling when Luhan was tugging his shirt.

“Sehun I’m cold.”

Sehun bit his lower lip staring at the latter and said, “No more cuddle, let’s eat. You need to eat, and I know your tummy was asking for food.” He gently rubbed Luhan’s tummy, convincing the older.

Luhan nodded but didn’t move even for an inch.

Sehun let out a long sigh and climbed down the bed; helped the older to sit up and started to lift the male up in bridal style.

“Sehun, what are you doing?” Luhan asked confusedly.

Sehun smiled lovingly at the other and said, “Let’s have a dinner together.”

Luhan’s face was burning in red. He loved the way Sehun treated him and he wanted to be like that forever and he wished to get sick every minute and every second if Sehun could baby him the way like he did it right then and there. Luhan rested his head on the younger’s shoulder and placed his hand on Sehun’s chest, feeling the heart beat.

As they reached at the dining hall, Sehun made the older sat on the seat at the dining table and walked to the kitchen counter. He didn’t know what to cook, but then his mind thought about calling his brother – Kyungsoo – to come over and cook them a dinner. He stepped to the living hall heading closer to a glass table – grabbed the phone and quickly dialed Kyungsoo’s number.

After a few seconds,

“Hello hyung?”

 


 

Luhan who was sitting at the dining table just watched the younger from afar. He didn’t get it why Sehun was shuffling back and forth and to whom he was talking to? Luhan shrugged and rested his head on the table. He was sleepy and tired. The younger was right – he needed to eat and gained some energy to recover. His headache was eating him alive – regret was growing inside him. He should’ve run to the bedroom last night not running outside and made himself soaked in water. ‘Silly.’ He mumbled.

Sehun walked back to where Luhan was sitting and sat next to the older. “Baby...” he called with a soft voice.

Luhan answered with a hum, eyes closed. He was too tired to even open his eyes and look at the younger.

“Are you okay?” Sehun leaned closer and rested his chin on the table, staring at the older that was resting his head on the table. Luhan look so calm and beautiful. He curved his lips up and brought his right hand to caress the other’s face.

“We need to wait for another 30 minutes. Kyungsoo hyung will deliver a spicy tteobeokki for us. I asked him to come over but he’s busy. Then he decided to just cook and asked Chen to deliver the food. You like it don’t you?”

Luhan opened his eyes and stared at the blonde softly. “Thank you.” He muttered with voice above whisper.

Sehun smiled lovingly and ruffled the older’s hair. “I have something for you.” He whispered to Luhan’s ear and get off the seat, shuffling to the fridge and pulled out a cheesecake. His heart was flooded with flower blossoms, couldn’t wait to see the doe-eyed male’s reaction.

The older that resting his head on the table quickly got onto his feet when his eyes landed on a cake in Sehun’s hand and squealed, “Is that a cheesecake?”

Sehun could see Luhan’s mood was lightened up and his eyes was sparkling, seeing the cheesecake in his hand. He stepped closer and placed the cake in front of Luhan. The older clapped his hands happily and hugged the younger. But then there was an awkward silence when Luhan pulled away, he didn’t forgive the younger yet still sulking. Luhan sat down and bit his lower lip, lost for words.

Sehun made himself sat next to Luhan and squeezed the older hands. “Baby, am I forgiven? Hum?”

Luhan turned his gaze to look at the blonde and smiled softly. “Forgiven, but you’ll get the punishment.” Luhan smirked evilly at the blonde cocking his brows.

“What is the punishment?” Sehun frowned but nodded in anyway.

“No lips’ kiss for two months.” He voiced.

“What!? Aw, baby – that’s killing me!” Sehun whined.

Luhan smiled in victory and straightened his body. “Bear with it.”

Sehun sighed but then suddenly smiled happily when he thought it was just lips’ kiss. There was still a make out session. “What about the make out session?” He giggled and squeezed Luhan’s cheek.

“Uh-uh, vice versa.” Luhan shook his head and smirked at the blonde.

“What!? Baby, don’t you have any other punishment? That’s cruel and how could- Oh my God! Baby, please think of it again.” Sehun pleaded, the punishment was totally made him lost his sanity.

“No. Just bear with it honey, it’s just for two months.”

Sehun pouted, disagreed with the ridiculous punishment. How could he live his life without kissing and the make out session with the deer and yeah there’s still cheek’s kiss, forehead and etcetera but Luhan’s lips’ taste was incredibly delicious. He wouldn’t just bear with it. “Yeah, yeah as you wished baby. I’ll bear with it, but don’t blame me if you’re the one who’ll crave for my kiss.” Sehun smirked.

“I – I… no! It won’t be happening.” The older stuck out his tongue earning a roll of eyes from the younger.

“Yeah, yeah whatever kid. Now let’s eat the cake, you must be craving for it.”

Luhan nodded excitedly and sliced the cake. Both of them ate the cheesecake happily. Big thanks to Minseok for the advice and to himself for buying the cheesecake to bring back the normal Luhan. The blonde noticed there was cream at the corner of Luhan’s lips. He smirked evilly and called, “Lu baby…”

“Hum?” When he turned his head to the left, Sehun quickly kissed him on the lips and the cream that he didn’t notice at the corner of his lips.

Sehun pulled away and chuckled. Seeing Luhan’s shock face making him laughed violently while slapping the table.

“Y- Yah! Yah Oh Sehun, that’s unfair!” He exclaimed earning another kiss from the younger.

“You didn’t say that I couldn’t steal a kiss.” Sehun chuckled, pulling the older by his waist and pecked a kiss on the older’s forehead.

Luhan’s face was red like tomato and he hurriedly hid his face with his palms. Sehun giggled. He loved to see the blushing Luhan because it was extremely adorable in Sehun’s opinion. It wasn’t that hard to make him smile again, like what had been told by Minseok, buy him a cheesecake and he would smile again. The blonde had promised to himself that he would spend more time with the older after this; no matter how busy he was because Luhan was way more important than his job. And as usual, if Chen was the one who would deliver the food it took hours, not seconds, not minutes but hours. Fortunately they still had the cheesecake to be eaten. So they wouldn’t be starving to death waiting for Chen to arrive. Nah, the author said there would be no fluff scene at the end of the story but she just made it. Please, she was always like that, and sometimes she would laugh violently over her own fluff fics. Insane. Okay bye. 



 

 a/n : UN-BETA-ED T T  nah~ another fluff hope you'll be enjoy reading the story especially the hunhan shippers!! Thanks for reading and supporting my story love you guys!!!