Amusement Park

My Pretend Girlfriend

JAEJOONG’S POV

Thank God it’s Sunday! A free day! No singing, no dancing, no nothing! Just sleeping in my comfy bed and enjoying the silence.

BOOM!

As soon as I thought that I heard a large crash in the hall.

“What’s going on?” I asked, irritated.

I entered the hall only to find our maknae, putting the umbrellas back. He looked up and saw me.

“Ah… Good morning hyung.” He awkwardly smiled. “Mianhe, I woke you up.”

“Where are you sneaking?” I asked, looking at my watch. “It’s not even 10 yet! And usually you wake up at 13:00 on a free day!”

“Umm…” He looked at the ceiling. “(Your Name)-ah and I are going to the amusement park today.”

“How come we’re not going?” Junsu whined, coming out and rubbing his eyes.

“Why were you eavesdropping, hyungs?” Changmin asked as the rest of the DBSK came out from their hiding places.

“I couldn’t sleep after that large noise you made!” Yunho complained.

“I don’t think (Your Name)-ah invited us. It’s only her and Changmin-ah.” Yoochun said, holding back the yawn.

“Anyways, I’ve got to go!” Changmin waved and ran away.

I looked at my fellow band mates. They were also confused. Since when is our maknae THAT energetic?

“How come he’s so happy?” I asked. “I mean it’s not like I want him to be miserable or something but he’s a little bit…”

“Weird? I know, right?” Yoochun stared at the door. “I thought he’d still be sad about his and Yeon Hee’s break up. It’s been what? Like a month?”

“Well, it’s (Your Name)-ah’s magic.” Yunho said. “She’s the one who got him out of the depression.”

“I also want to go to amusement park!” Junsu said.

“We’ll go too.” I said. “Now move!”

We all went to our rooms and changed clothes. I hurriedly got ready and we all ran to my car. We sat down and I drove towards the amusement park. Thank God we arrived just in time. (Your Name)-ah came after us.

“Oh, Changmin-ssi!” She waved.

Thank God she didn’t see us. I saw Changmin turn and wave towards her.

“Wae?” He asked, pouting.

“Wae what?” She tilted her head, thinking. “Oh! Mianhe, oppa!”

“That’s a lot better!” Changmin smiled.

Oppa? Don’t tell me that Changmin asked her to call him ‘oppa’? I’m so dead if HE finds out. Well, I’m exaggerating. He’s not going to kill me, but he hates when she calls anyone else ‘oppa’ other than him. He didn’t like her calling me ‘oppa’ either but got used to it, thanks to (Your Name). If she didn’t step in, the café would be filled with his curses.

“Shall we go?” Changmin asked.

“Ne.” (Your Name) smiled.

They began to walk around, enjoying each other’s company. Well, we also had some fun but my eyes didn’t separate from two friends. We rode so many rides that I lost the count. Finally, Junsu was exhausted so I told them why not sit in the café and rest. The guys agreed and I was sipping my coffee when suddenly those two approached us.

“Hyungs!” Changmin said. “Why are you here?” Was he…Irritated?

“Ahnyeongseyo.” (Your Name) bowed slightly, smiling.

“Ah, we just wanted to some fun too.” Yunho smiled.

“Hey, want to join us?” Yoochun asked.

“Sure.” (Your Name) smiled.

We moved so that those two could join us. So now the order was like this: Yunho, Junsu, me and opposite to me was (Your Name) with Changmin and Yoochun. We were sitting and chatting when suddenly my BlackBerry beeped. I took it out and saw a message: Jae, I’m coming back to South Korea next month. Hope (Your Name)-ah is alright! Goodbye! I chuckled. Aish, I already forgot that it’s been almost three months since he was gone. He’s coming back next month.

Suddenly (Your Name)’s phone also beeped. She took it out and began reading the message. Her face lit up, as expected. She looked at me and then gasped.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

What’s up with Jaejoong hyung and (Your Name)? They suddenly went out and were standing for 5 minutes, discussing something. Finally, they came back and sat down. Jaejoong hyung looked happy and so did (Your Name). She looked more relieved, rather than happy.

“Is everything alright?” I whispered, making sure my hyungs didn’t hear me.

“Ne.” She nodded. “I’m just feeling tired.”

“You want to go home?”

“Ani!” She shook her head and smiled, looking into my eyes. “I want to go on more rides.”

“Arasso.” I chuckled.

We excused ourselves from hyungs and went to the rides, enjoying our day to the fullest. (Your Name) surely knows how to make me feel happy! She’s probably the only closest girl friend I had in my entire life!

 

NO ONE’S POV

But little did the DBSK and (Your Name) know that someone was watching their every move.

“(Your Name), huh?” The voice chuckled. “You don’t seem to be much of a challenge. I’ll make sure that you’re out of the picture soon!” 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll try my best to update tomorrow!

 

Please comment and subscribe heart