Same Thoughts

My Pretend Girlfriend

“Thanks.” Jaejoong smiled. “Dongsaeng, sit with us.”

“Ani oppa. I have to work.” You shook your head.

“(Your Name)-ssi, 5 minutes won’t hurt anyone.” Junsu smiled angelically.

You turned around and showed Shin 5, meaning you’re taking a break. He nodded and continued serving.

“We were just saying how great yesterday’s act was.” Yunho said. “You were amazing, (Your Name)-ssi.”

“Kamsahamnida.” You smiled. “Changmin-ssi was great too.”

“Ne.” Jaejoong nodded. “Dongsaeng, how long do you think we should keep it up?”

“Hmm…I don’t know Jaejoong oppa.” You began to think. “Maybe a week more.”

“Ani.” Yunho shook his head. “Make it a month.”

“This way our Changminnie can be sure that his girlfriend truly loves him and won’t ever leave him.” Junsu smiled.

“Yah, Changmin-ah, don’t forget to do ‘it’ when you two get back.” Yoochun smiled.

“It?” You didn’t get it.

“Aish, don’t ruin my dongsaeng’s psychology!” Jaejoong said.

“Huh?” You still didn’t get it.

“Aigo, you’re so innocent!” Yoochun chuckled, pinching your cheeks.

“That’s why don’t say anything like that, hyung!” Changmin said.

“Wait…”Suddenly it got to you. “You mean…?”

“Yup.” Yoochun smirked. “Our Changmin-ah is still…How should I say it? Pure.”

“Jinja?” You looked at Changmin.

“Aish, you are spoiling her innocence!” Jaejoong lightly hit Yoochun’s head.

“Well…Umm…”Changmin became red.

“Yeon Hee was ready but Changmin said he wants to do it AFTER the wedding.” Yunho blurted out.

“No wonder she broke up with him.” Yoochun shook his shoulders.

“So you think she broke up with him because of something like THAT?” You asked.

“Ne.” DBSK nodded, except Changmin.

“Well if that’s the reason then…Never mind.” You sighed. “I think Changmin-ssi is right.”

“Jinja?” Changmin brightened upon hearing someone agree with him.

“Ne. If you truly love someone, in my belief, you’ll wait till marriage as a promise to be together forever. As in, you’re not attracted to their body only but also their soul.”

“Wow. That’s deep. Even for me.” Yoochun said.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

Was she really just (Your Age) years old? She’s way too mature. I mean I saw (Your Name)-ah being so kind and sweet and sometimes childish but she’s got this ‘little bit of everything’. She shared the same thoughts as me even though I am a 23 year old young man! She even thought deeper than Yeon Hee.

“So, you’ll also not do ‘it’ before marriage?” Yunho hyung asked.

HYUNG! But before I could do anything Jaejoong hyung already smacked Yunho hyung’s head.

“I told you not to spoil my innocent dongsaeng!” He said, jokingly but yet he was getting little bit mad.

Wow! I feel sorry for the guy (Your Name)-ah is dating. I’m sure Jaejoong hyung keeps an extra eye on him.

“Oppa!” (Your Name)-ah gently scolded Jaejoong hyung. “It’s fine. And yes, I’ll stay ‘white as snow’ until my marriage.”

“Even if you’ll love him crazily?” Yoochun hyung asked.

“Yes. And if he won’t agree I’ll leave him, since I want someone to love me for who I am.”

Everyone nodded.

“(Your Name)-ah, may I have your number?” I suddenly asked.

Wait! What did I just say now? I’ve got to admit I wanted to get to know her better since our thoughts are same.

“Huh? Umm…Sure.” She smiled. “It’s ***********”

“Got it.” I saved her number under the name ‘My Pretend Girlfriend’.

“I have to go now.” She stood up. “See you later, oppas.”

We all waved as we saw her walk away. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Updated again!!! And that's not it! :D

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE heart